PDA

View Full Version : Humiliated by a transvestite once again

tjinla2001
08-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Over the weekend I serviced a 1/2 Thai 1/2 Viet transvestite prostitue at my home. She is only 20 years old so it must turn her stomach to half to deal with a 53 year old white male- although I am in decent shape.

She was only 5'6" and maybe 115 pounds. However, she was not truly passable which is how I like it. Her young penis was not more than 4" but it reamined rock hard throughout. After bringing her to the brink she covered up and penetrated me.

I begged her to remove the condom and cum inside. Apparently this turned her on and repulsed her at the same time. She ended up pulling off the skin, shooting on me and then spitting all over my face. She stormed out in a fit of rage.

I was left to bask in the warm glow of the session. Money well spent.

phobun
08-03-2009, 09:18 PM
Over the weekend I serviced a 1/2 Thai 1/2 Viet transvestite prostitue at my home. She is only 20 years old so it must turn her stomach to half to deal with a 53 year old white male- although I am in decent shape.

She was only 5'6" and maybe 115 pounds. However, she was not truly passable which is how I like it. Her young penis was not more than 4" but it reamined rock hard throughout. After bringing her to the brink she covered up and penetrated me.

I begged her to remove the condom and cum inside. Apparently this turned her on and repulsed her at the same time. She ended up pulling off the skin, shooting on me and then spitting all over my face. She stormed out in a fit of rage.

What a load of bullshit.

SarahG
08-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Well, provided she didn't get it in any open wounds, it probably was safer for you that she came on your face instead of inside you w/out a condom.

Dirky
08-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Such an enlightening story.

Thanks for sharing.

Clind
08-03-2009, 09:29 PM
not my taste, but ok walking dude, i m sure that you had a great time and that is that it count more

Alyssa87
08-03-2009, 11:13 PM
oh my goodness.
what if she DID take the condom off and gave u something?

philly
08-03-2009, 11:26 PM
you "serviced" her......did you rotate her tyres and do an oil change also?

To be honest anyone who has unprotected sex with anyone let alone a sex worker deserved to be spat in the face!

Im just surprised she didnt kick you in the nuts also!..

SarahG
08-03-2009, 11:27 PM

I am gonna guess you have to pay extra for that.

Intrepid
08-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Dogg! Keep it to yaself.

JeniferTS
08-03-2009, 11:49 PM
this thread is pure comedy :lol:

rockabilly
08-03-2009, 11:52 PM

I am gonna guess you have to pay extra for that.

Not if you have AAA :lol:

tjinla2001
08-04-2009, 12:06 AM
I want to thank each and every one of you for believing in me. It means the world to me.

LittleGuy
08-04-2009, 12:10 AM
I want to thank each and every one of you for believing in me. It means the world to me.

Your mom serviced my cock.

Silcc69
08-04-2009, 12:16 AM
I need a good laugh today and u delivered it.

tjinla2001
08-04-2009, 12:34 AM
You'd be suprised how many trangendered prostitutes enjoy topping bareback. Kim Devine comes to mind. Hopefully she doesn't have the full blown aids. Otherwise I might end up with some flu like symptoms.

Silcc69
08-04-2009, 12:39 AM
IDK if I should laugh or be disturbed over this. FUCK IT imma laugh some more.

SarahG
08-04-2009, 12:41 AM
You'd be suprised how many trangendered prostitutes enjoy topping bareback. Kim Devine comes to mind. Hopefully she doesn't have the full blown aids. Otherwise I might end up with some flu like symptoms.

Have you ever noticed how many things that kill you cause "flu like symptoms"? :shock:

flabbybody
08-04-2009, 12:41 AM
if the OP was a wind up I don't see the humor

Ryz
08-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Getting infected would make it more humiliating and even hotter
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alyssa87
08-04-2009, 12:44 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

burning hot.

Silcc69
08-04-2009, 12:47 AM
https://www.davinciinstitute.com/new/admin/content/FCKeditor/uploads/napalm+penis+fire.jpg

Ryz
08-04-2009, 12:53 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

burning hot.
FUCKING LMAO

Chuck
08-04-2009, 03:21 AM
Have you not noticed that at least once every six weeks someone posts something so ridiculously stupid like this that the real joke is on anyone who believes it. :lol:

Dirky
08-04-2009, 03:25 AM
Have you not noticed that at least once every six weeks someone posts something so ridiculously stupid like this that the real joke is on anyone who believes it. :lol:

I believe everything I read on the internet.

runamok
08-04-2009, 04:51 AM

Your living the dream. Can we be friends? Not in that George Michael/LA cop kind of way, but in that Brad Pitt/Edward Norton kind of way: where we can punch each other in the face, drink till we're blotto and feel good ourselves the next day kind of way.

Seriously, we should do it.

BlkJewels
08-04-2009, 06:30 AM
Sounds like BS. But even if its true, its still funny.

SarahG
08-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Sounds like BS. But even if its true, its still funny.

Wouldn't it be more funny if it was true?

ed_jaxon
08-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Fine piece of satire

TomSelis
08-04-2009, 07:38 AM
That wasn't a warm glow you were basking in.

AmericanDream
08-04-2009, 07:46 AM
wow this stuff is great...

rico87
08-04-2009, 08:28 AM
I more intrigued by the 1/2 thai 1/2 viet thing, sure she didn't have 1/4 cambodian in her ? just curious .

nicoleneuman24
08-04-2009, 08:34 AM
????? yeah, whatever...

Solitary Brother
08-04-2009, 09:42 AM

I went back and read all your posts and the general theme is the same.....
People like you are dangerous because you dont practice save sex at all and have lots of partners.
You are the epitome' of a POWERBOTTOM....people on this board dont like it when I say that but its true.
You are the sickest dirtiest thirstiest faggot ever to grace this board and you dont give a fuck about HIV or anything else.

phobun
08-05-2009, 04:24 AM
I went back and read all your posts and the general theme is the same.....
People like you are dangerous because you dont practice save sex at all and have lots of partners.
You are the epitome' of a POWERBOTTOM....people on this board dont like it when I say that but its true.
You are the sickest dirtiest thirstiest faggot ever to grace this board and you dont give a fuck about HIV or anything else.

Classic Solitary! This board wouldn't be the same without him!

Silcc69
07-21-2010, 12:49 AM
lol classic thread.

drock
07-21-2010, 01:09 AM
Good luck on catching something penecillen won't cure.

PEPE3Z
07-21-2010, 10:48 PM
I believe the story is just an invention.
I have only witnessed once in my life a guy being humiliated by trannies. Normally guys are the abusive ones with the girls. In San Juan, Puerto Rico, (El Condado area) 3 years ago, a customer that apparently did not pay the service to one of those tgirls in the streets. runned away folllowed by 4 tgirls. He was faster and almost escaped, but he falled down and the girls kicked the shit out of him. He was countless stomped and they took his wallet too. The police came and handcuffed everyone in a matter of minutes.

yosi
07-22-2010, 10:10 AM
oh my goodness.
what if she DID take the condom off and gave u something?

totaly agree on that