PDA

View Full Version : Visiting New york in November - help needed -be in Manhatton

gjamestgirlfan
08-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Hi im making my 1st visit to the lovely Usa in November, im going to be in New York for a week, as afterwards meeting a friend and doing a road trip from New Jersey.
But im looking for advice on any good places to go, im staying at The pod Hotel which is located in the heart of Manhattan's Midtown east, i was wondering any places that anyone knows where i can meet or goto Shemale/tgirl based places.
I would really appreciate any help with this, im really excited to be coming out to Usa but also a bit nervous for some reason, even though done Australia, New Zealand and Thailand on my own before.
Thanks for your time.
If anyone (a lovely hung angel, ts, shemale would be perfect) here wants to maybe hook up for a coffee, beer or dinner be nice, im not sleazy guy and very respectful, im actually quite a cheeky guy, hopefully Nefertiti will email me now hehe.
Here is a pic or two of me, about a year old most of these i think but i look the same, a couple serious ones and then a couple of fun ones.
Thanks for time
Gaz