PDA

View Full Version : Hot GG: Kat Von D...

Ben
08-01-2009, 11:37 PM
:D

phobun
08-01-2009, 11:38 PM
These tattooed and fierce people look like reptiles.

rockabilly
08-01-2009, 11:40 PM
I love her tatoos , and she seems like a laid back girl.

SarahG
08-02-2009, 12:03 AM
She's got balls to ink her face like that.

daleach
08-02-2009, 01:44 AM
She is super hot and crazy talented.
He has the sickest tattoo skills.

lupinIII
08-02-2009, 01:55 AM
She's a Goddess, hell, pretty much all the women on LA Ink are fucking beautiful. They all exude such amazing style and energy.

Though to be fair the most gorgeous tattooed Goddess for me is Sabina Kelley.

http://www.prickmag.net/sabinakelleyfeature1.jpg

http://www.switchbladestilettos.com/otherpages/freepreview.php

Willie Escalade
08-02-2009, 01:58 AM
Two hot babes!

xxxian
08-02-2009, 03:43 AM
I love her tatoos , and she seems like a laid back girl.

She is super hot and has great style and talent, but after watching her shows I find she is anything BUT laid back. She seems VERY high maintenance...

Xian

rockabilly
08-02-2009, 03:48 AM
Understand that the show is edited to create drama , and running a business is stressful enough then add cameras to the mix.

runamok
08-02-2009, 05:28 AM
High maintenance you say? That's putting it mildly. Her ego is MASSIVE to the 9th power. It's why she was kicked off Miami Ink.

Pretty girl for sure, but those tats belong on a man.

altarica
08-02-2009, 05:41 AM
Ok so for the uninitiated like us over here in the UK. who the fuck is she?

SarahG
08-02-2009, 05:41 AM

A girl... with tattoos.

Nashvegas
08-02-2009, 05:42 AM

She has a reality show on TLC network called "LA Ink"

Nashvegas
08-02-2009, 05:44 AM
and while i do think shes hot in her own way, shes pretty much the total opposite of the girls i tend to go for

indeed
08-02-2009, 07:37 AM
why would a female ruin her temple with tatts. IMO there is nothing worse than a girl getting a tatt anywhere near her breasts.

Because i dont look at TS's as girls it doesnt really bother me on them and actually is a bit of a turn on. not many ts's in LA have them

HP1000
08-02-2009, 07:55 AM
Nicole Dupree has better tats! :D

underdog6
08-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks. She nice but not the type for me.

transmaven
08-02-2009, 10:44 AM
tough to get past the tats

but one makes the occasional exception

for a nice red pouty kisser like that

altarica
08-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Googled her and have to say she is not really all that great looking and the tatts are really off putting.
Janine Lindemulder is far prettier with better tatts.
Though both are probably examples of really damaged attention seeking chicks.
In my opinion that is.

Mugai_hentaisha
08-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Not my type her ego seems over the top. Met a lot of tattoo artists where I live they have ego but no where close to hers and they seem to do better work than her.

she has done one thing for me though. By shear act of presence she has talked me out of every tattoo I have ever wanted.

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2009, 04:39 PM

Thank you, HP1000. It's funny that you say that, because they actually are really different. But I do think she has plenty of beautiful work on her.

Interesting too because hers are very LA in flavor, and mine are more NY. But it's all good.

Btw I know a few tattooers who have worked side by side with her, and by all accounts she's an awesome person as well as being a gifted artist.

DC
08-02-2009, 04:56 PM

Thank you, HP1000. It's funny that you say that, because they actually are really different. But I do think she has plenty of beautiful work on her.

Interesting too because hers are very LA in flavor, and mine are more NY. But it's all good.

Btw I know a few tattooers who have worked side by side with her, and by all accounts she's an awesome person as well as being a gifted artist.Two very different styles, Kats tattoos are definitely typical black and grey socal style. Nicole's look like Japanese inspired, very colorful but also very well done.

Nicole Dupre
08-02-2009, 05:14 PM

Btw I know a few tattooers who have worked side by side with her, and by all accounts she's an awesome person as well as being a gifted artist.Two very different styles, Kats tattoos are definitely typical black and grey socal style. Nicole's look like Japanese inspired, very colorful but also very well done.Exactly. And good call. My work is almost all Japanese. Since they lifted the ban on tattooing in NYC about 10 years ago, lots of great Japanese artists began working there. And they are often imitated, but rarely duplicated. :D

vman2375
08-02-2009, 07:51 PM
way overboard on the tatts

phobun
08-02-2009, 07:58 PM

Marines and prisoners wear tattoos well, but women generally do not.

If a transsexual wants lots of tattoos, then that person is probably not serious in the quest for womanhood.

phobun
08-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Oh I need to pay closer attention. She is not TG.

Looking at this picture I would have thought she was TG.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/kat_von_d_1_643.jpg

altarica
08-02-2009, 08:14 PM

Nah lots of TGs are far better looking. She is pretty skanky really.

phobun
08-02-2009, 08:20 PM

I agree. She just doesn't look like a natural-born girl to me... too fierce, too chiseled, to coarse.

SarahG
08-02-2009, 08:36 PM

If a transsexual wants lots of tattoos, then that person is probably not serious in the quest for womanhood.

I'd have to say it kinda depends on the tats...

Certainly there are gender-differences between tat placements and tat styles (i.e., when was the last time you saw a guy with a tramp stamp?).

Dino Velvet
08-03-2009, 05:50 AM
She's looks pretty hot to me. I like the whole package. It works for her but might not for someone who can't pull it off.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2009, 05:59 AM

If a transsexual wants lots of tattoos, then that person is probably not serious in the quest for womanhood.Stop being so stuck up, you latent homo. I'm guessing you have a secret rape fantasy that gnaws at both your subconscious and your tingly little asshole.

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2009, 06:06 AM

I agree. She just doesn't look like a natural-born girl to me... too fierce, too chiseled, to coarse.

So even GGs don't completely qualify as women to you? How butch. No lofty quantum quotes to protect your fragile sexuality?

You boy scouts in the UK need to sop being so prissy and ask your gender councilors to massage your prostates.

HP1000
08-03-2009, 06:21 AM

Btw I know a few tattooers who have worked side by side with her, and by all accounts she's an awesome person as well as being a gifted artist.Two very different styles, Kats tattoos are definitely typical black and grey socal style. Nicole's look like Japanese inspired, very colorful but also very well done.Exactly. And good call. My work is almost all Japanese. Since they lifted the ban on tattooing in NYC about 10 years ago, lots of great Japanese artists began working there. And they are often imitated, but rarely duplicated. :D

Nicole has better Tats then Kat! Admit it guys! :D

HP1000
08-03-2009, 06:21 AM

raybbaby
08-03-2009, 06:44 AM
Art being art and not baseball, statements about this or that being better, or the best are empty. They are different and both really cool in their own right.

SarahG
08-03-2009, 06:47 AM
Art being art and not baseball, statements about this or that being better, or the best are empty. They are different and both really cool in their own right.

Be that as it may be, all art is not equal- there are masterpieces that stand out to most people.

DC
08-03-2009, 07:20 AM
This Phobun is a real asshole...

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2009, 07:52 AM
As far as how well done the tattoos are, we each have work on us by some truly talented artists.

In regards to the styles, it's like comparing Picasso to Dali.

phobun
08-03-2009, 08:52 AM
This Phobun is a real asshole...

Why, cause my personal opinion is that tattoos look bad?

Boo hoo.

altarica
08-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Nicole.
Do you always talk such a load of shit?

SarahG
08-03-2009, 03:31 PM
Nicole.

I would think that most girls who are into tats, have a lot of tats, or have worked as a tattoo artist would get PO'd whenever they see (or think they see) someone saying that "girls shouldn't have a lot of tattoos" or "if they do, they're not that feminine."

Just sayin...

Nicole Dupre
08-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Nicole.

Go lick your "gender councilor's" balls, and go back to sleep. We'll wake you if we need you.

Jericho
08-03-2009, 04:02 PM

Be that as it may be, all art is not equal- there are masterpieces that stand out to most people.

True, but, in this case........

phobun
08-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Nicole.
I'm happy that I have my little script running, which blocks out Dupre's HD-style wacky venomness!

Lots of females have a tattoo, including a sexy TS woman I was hot for, who had a very tasteful one.
But I think Kat has way, way overdone it, and generally, in my own opinion, people who aspire to be female should not try to look like marines, gangbangers or prison lifers.
Then I realized that Kat, of whom this thread is the focus, was actually born female. Maybe she likes a rougher look. Perhaps she'll announce in a few years she's an FTM.
People come in all different flavors, and just because Kat is not hot in one guy's eyes does not impugn her personal style.

Ben
08-04-2009, 01:11 AM
Coupla more pix -- :D

runamok
08-04-2009, 05:06 AM
Yeah, the more pics I see of her the more skanky she seems.

Stupid move putting ink on the face. I just saw another idiot with stars on the face earlier today. I had to suppress my laughter in an elevator.

ronaldo73
08-04-2009, 10:22 AM
Kat is so cute :P but maybe lott of tattoos :?

londonrussianblond
08-04-2009, 01:03 PM
i love kat von d,, for me shes an icon . i love her tatts her style and her art ,, shes amazing and an inspiration to me. ive been sexchange 15 years and was the blonde innocent barbie type for years and a few mths ago realised id had enough of conforming to the stereotype and a few months ago dyed my hair black ,, had tatts ,, 5 piercings and am working on full sleeve tatts and covering my arms and legs,,, its about personal choice ,, i dont care if men find them unattractive or ugly,, in a way better!!!! its about personal choice and style ,,, for me tattoos are another form of body expression ,, same as a nose job or gettin pumped,,,

altarica
08-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Nicole.
Your locquacity and erudition never fail to amaze me.
What is it with you and questioning other peoples sexualities?
Have I made any comments on your personal sexuality or appearance?
No.
So stay the fuck out of my face.

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Nicole.
Your locquacity and erudition never fail to amaze me.
What is it with you and questioning other peoples sexualities?
Have I made any comments on your personal sexuality or appearance?
No.
So stay the fuck out of my face.We can't see your lumpy face, thank God. :P

Now STFU, homo! 8)

altarica
08-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Nicole.
Ok so you want to get really personal now about my appearance you ugly, hideously tattoed skanky freak.
Fuck off you cunt.

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Nicole.
Ok so you want to get really personal now about my appearance you ugly, hideously tattoed skanky freak.
Fuck off you cunt.
Don't talk to me so rudely, you goon. I'm fed up with you UK guys, and your dark-age misogynistic alcoholic lifestyles! :P

Maybe in your country you get away with beating your wife and kids to prove what a big man you are, you big homo. But you are a guest here, so go eat some fish and chips and STFU! You are a rude working-class peasant!

And you have a lumpy face. I guessed right, so don't bitch. Ok, you lumpy faced goon?

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

altarica
08-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Just to set you straight cunt.
Firstly, I made no reference to you at all you ignorant fucking moron, you started this.
Secondly I am a highly educated man, well read and intelligent, I am far from being a peasant.
Thirdly, as far as being an alcoholic wifebeater, I don't drink or do drugs and am most certainly neither a wifebeater or a misogynist.

You obviously know nothing about the UK, only what you have read in the gutter press, where you so obviously belong, you ugly hideous hag.
As for the dark ages, you would have fitted in fine, as the village crone.
Now fuck off back to where you came from, they are obviously missing their idiot.

nevada64
08-04-2009, 10:39 PM
I guess it's just me, but I can't fathom the desire for tattoos. Especially on the face and neck. And when someone has random tats all over the body. A dog here, a relative's face there, stars, tribal symbols, barbed wire, etc. People say they want to be individuals, and be different, and then get mass tattoos. I guess now days, to be different is to have a body with no tats.
I know all the tatted ones out there will jump on me for my observations, but so be it.
I'm not a fan.
Cat Von D comes across as a classless broad. No attraction there...
Cheers.

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Just to set you straight cunt.
Firstly, I made no reference to you at all you ignorant fucking moron, you started this.
Secondly I am a highly educated man, well read and intelligent, I am far from being a peasant.
Thirdly, as far as being an alcoholic wifebeater, I don't drink or do drugs and am most certainly neither a wifebeater or a misogynist.

You obviously know nothing about the UK, only what you have read in the gutter press, where you so obviously belong, you ugly hideous hag.
As for the dark ages, you would have fitted in fine, as the village crone.
Now fuck off back to where you came from, they are obviously missing their idiot.

I don't recall asking you to speak, peasant. Are you hearing things? :?

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 10:55 PM
I guess it's just me, but I can't fathom the desire for tattoos. Especially on the face and neck. And when someone has random tats all over the body. A dog here, a relative's face there, stars, tribal symbols, barbed wire, etc. People say they want to be individuals, and be different, and then get mass tattoos. I guess now days, to be different is to have a body with no tats.
I know all the tatted ones out there will jump on me for my observations, but so be it.
I'm not a fan.
Cheers.

Classless? And wtf are you? A blue blood? Mayflower stock? Please. :P

nevada64
08-04-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm not a fan.
Cheers.

Classless? And wtf are you? A blue blood? Mayflower stock? Please. :P
Boy we're full of piss and vinegar today.
No, I'm not a blue blood. I'm an American mutt, probably like you. Whenever I hear her speak, she doesn't come across as very educated or refined, that's all. I'm not saying I know her, I've never met her, but this is my perception, from when I hear her speak on the T.V.
Now go take a deep breath and think of rainbows and unicorns...
Does all that ink make people angry?

SarahG
08-04-2009, 11:09 PM

You mean like this?

:lol:

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 11:10 PM
Boy we're full of piss and vinegar today.
No, I'm not a blue blood. I'm an American mutt, probably like you. Whenever I hear her speak, she doesn't come across as very educated or refined, that's all. I'm not saying I know her, I've never met her, but this is my perception, from when I hear her speak on the T.V.
Does all that ink make people angry?

Sardonic, maybe. But who knows? ;)

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 11:33 PM

Then stop foaming at the mouth. My GOD! What's your damn problem? You've come unhinged.

Look. I have no problem with the UK or non-tattooed people. I don't even know if you're a real peasant, but you're certainly acting like one.

Now, whatever Phobun thinks of cocks jammed in his ass, I have no problem with either you or the Nevada guy. I'm sorry Phlo-Buns dragged you two into this. ;)

I don't even know KVD, nor do I really care. I mean, she's a gifted tattooer. I don't think she's out to prove much else.

Anyway, why are you all so pissy?

nevada64
08-04-2009, 11:43 PM

Then stop foaming at the mouth. My GOD! What's your damn problem? You've come unhinged.

Look. I have no problem with the UK or non-tattooed people. I don't even know if you're a real peasant, but you're certainly acting like one.

Now, whatever Phobun thinks of cocks jammed in his ass, I have no problem with either you or the Nevada guy. I'm sorry Phlo-Buns dragged you two into this. ;)

I don't even know KVD, nor do I really care. I mean, she's a gifted tattooer. I don't think she's out to prove much else.

Anyway, why are you all so pissy?
Breathe Deeply! Mellow out. Light a candle and listen to some Kenny G.

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 11:55 PM

Kumbaya, my Lord! ;)

Nicole Dupre
08-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Wait a minute... "Kenny G"?!?

You really are a sick bastard!

SarahG
08-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Who is Kenny G?

nevada64
08-04-2009, 11:57 PM

Kumbaya, my Lord! ;)
There you go my dear. You're not so angry after all. I like happy girls.

Nicole Dupre
08-05-2009, 12:08 AM

Kumbaya, my Lord! ;)

This is my problem here. People assume I'm angry. Actually, I'm rarely angry. And when I am angry, I'm usually quiet.

I did like the candle and "mellow out" idea you had. Except, I'd probably listen to some good bossa nova.

But Kenny G is... too gay. lol

nevada64
08-05-2009, 12:14 AM

Kumbaya, my Lord! ;)

This is my problem here. People assume I'm angry. Actually, I'm rarely angry. And when I am angry, I'm usually quiet.

I did like the candle and "mellow out" idea you had. Except, I'd probably listen to some good bossa nova.

But Kenny G is... too gay. lol
Yes, I agree. Kenny G is horrendous. I was joking about listening to him, as well as the rainbows and unicorns.
I'm glad you aren't as angry as I thought. But when you call people rude names on the board, what else are people to conclude?
Now go listen to some Mozart or Choplin.
Cheers.

nevada64
08-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Who is Kenny G?
You don't want to know...

Ben
08-05-2009, 02:05 AM
Who is Kenny G?

Isn't former President Bill Clinton a fan of Kenny G?

nevada64
08-05-2009, 02:29 AM
Who is Kenny G?

Isn't former President Bill Clinton a fan of Kenny G?
I don't know, but we do know he is a fan of interns and cigars...

altarica
08-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Ok. so have we all calmed down now?
I personally just enjoy a good slagging match now and again. Blows away the cobwebs. Lets out the pent up aggressiom we all feel now and again.

As for that...can't say the name, I will listen to some Marvin to chill me out.

Must go, the butler has just drawn my bath.

partlycloudy
08-06-2009, 07:15 PM
:arrow:

Nicole Dupre
08-06-2009, 07:17 PM
:arrow:LMAO

Jericho
08-06-2009, 08:10 PM

Prefer her *with* the ink!

Nikka
08-06-2009, 09:34 PM
she is the girl from LA ink?

SarahG
08-06-2009, 10:00 PM

That's gotta be a huge amount of foundation & concealer :shock:

Nicole Dupre
08-06-2009, 10:09 PM

That's gotta be a huge amount of foundation & concealer :shock:She has her own product line of it, actually, with Sephora.

And yes, Nikka. That's the same girl.

Ben
08-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Love this pic -- :D

Hazel Tucker
08-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Kat is sooooo sexy!

drock
08-07-2009, 03:48 AM
id tear that up

lupinIII
08-07-2009, 05:15 AM
I should clarify that while I think she's a goddess, I'm not the biggest fan of her black and grey portrait work. I'm more into colour and stylised/stylistic art, which is why Hannah is easily my favourite artist on LA Ink, and why I think Pixie sports some of the coolest tatts. It's also why Nicole tatts are hotter. The colour and style in Japanese woodblock prints is fucking astounding so having that beautiful textured nature show up so well on skin is awesome.

None of this mitigates the fact that Kat Von D is an absolute Amazonian goddess though.

Nicole Dupre
08-07-2009, 05:37 AM
It's also why Nicole tatts are hotter. The colour and style in Japanese woodblock prints is fucking astounding so having that beautiful textured nature show up so well on skin is awesome.

Wow. Thank you so much. For me, the most timeless tattoo work is large scale Japanese.

Ben
08-09-2009, 01:06 AM
Kat is sooooo sexy!

:claps

DL_NL
08-09-2009, 08:15 PM
She used to be beautiful, many tattoos ago. Different strokes...

fred41
08-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Kat's a hottie. While some people don't like the ink -especially the face work (I have absolutely no problem with it..it works on her)... - the ink and her talent made her a celebrity and gave her a television show....so I guess it could be said that so far she made all the right decisions. Also I think the tats make her far sexier than she would be without them.

Ben
08-12-2009, 05:15 AM
Kat's a hottie. While some people don't like the ink -especially the face work (I have absolutely no problem with it..it works on her)... - the ink and her talent made her a celebrity and gave her a television show....so I guess it could be said that so far she made all the right decisions. Also I think the tats make her far sexier than she would be without them.

More pics of Kat... :D

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2009, 05:55 AM
To the guys who seem to have the most contempt:

People feel so justified for crucifying her, because they smugly "don't like tattoos". Well that's just stellar. Neither did my grandmother. lol

But KVD's a seriously bad ass artist and tattooer... who just happens be a pretty hot chick. She wasn't a struggling actor waiting for a break. She had nothing to prove. People find her, and many other tattooed women, sexy and captivating. Deal with it, grandpas. lol Let's see pics of some of your GF's and wives. lol

fred41
08-12-2009, 06:28 AM
To the guys who seem to have the most contempt:

People feel so justified for crucifying her, because they smugly "don't like tattoos". Well that's just stellar. Neither did my grandmother. lol

But KVD's a seriously bad ass artist and tattooer... who just happens be a pretty hot chick. She wasn't a struggling actor waiting for a break. She had nothing to prove. People find her, and many other tattooed women, sexy and captivating. Deal with it, grandpas. lol Let's see pics of some of your GF's and wives. lol

Well..sometimes guys are stuck with outdated views on femininity. Maybe ..some guys also find a woman covered with tattoos like that threatening...I don't know. ..but to me - good looking is good looking-and the tats make her more interesting on top of it all.

..and yes, she's a really talented artist...and so are some of the other people on the show.

..it's funny, that comment you made about guy's wives and girlfriends works in so many different situations. There's guys I work with that would never date a TS ("no way man..it's still a dude".....)meanwhile their wives are ugly fat cows....and they themselves aren't perfect examples of the male species either.

..but different strokes I guess....

fred41
08-12-2009, 06:29 AM
Double post.

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2009, 07:05 AM
..it's funny, that comment you made about guy's wives and girlfriends works in so many different situations. There's guys I work with that would never date a TS ("no way man..it's still a dude".....)meanwhile their wives are ugly fat cows....and they themselves aren't perfect examples of the male species either.

..but different strokes I guess....

LOL. It seems like it's almost always the most insecure (and the least virile) men out there who talk like that.

But the closet is built on lies and bluffs.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave!" ;) lol

Nicole Dupre
08-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Kat Von D always has perfect makeup.

Is it true she dated Marilyn Manson in the past?

I believe you're thinking of Dita Von Tease.

http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/manson_dita.jpg

Ben
08-14-2009, 01:39 AM
I've always found Marilyn Manson sexy.

runamok
08-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Pretty face. Shame about the nasty tats. Girls with ink are skanks.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Pretty face. Shame about the nasty tats. Girls with ink are skanks.And your mom? :P

TJ347
08-16-2009, 09:43 AM

You don't really believe that. You were clearly just trying to provoke Nicole.

But Kat... ugh. A few tatoos too many from where I sit, but only I'm sitting there so if someone else likes it I love it.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 10:42 AM
You don't really believe that. You were clearly just trying to provoke Nicole.
Thanks for knowing the difference. But then guys wonder why the girls only come here to promote? lol For a TS to type even a non-promo syllable here is like casting pearls before swine.

Ben
08-16-2009, 05:42 PM

I wholeheartedly disagree!!!!!!! A sweeping statement like that is completely erroneous!!!!!!!

Ben
11-15-2009, 06:47 PM
:D

Ben
11-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Another beautiful pic....

lupinIII
11-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Aww, I liked her better as a brunette. Still, she's a goddess.

farang
11-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Girls with Tats like these are well nice.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 03:16 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Let the record state...

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 03:34 PM

So, he's that out of touch with who's who in the world around him.

Furthermore, seeing a biological woman can obviously confuse his libido. And the need to rationalize such a situation is a pretty strong indication of latent homosexuality.

rockabilly
11-17-2009, 05:58 PM
Patricia Day is beautiful and has some nice tats.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Are you a teddyboy?

rockabilly
11-17-2009, 06:07 PM
I have my moments. Even been a mod and punk before.

Nicole Dupre
11-17-2009, 06:24 PM

Wow. Those are all pretty much mutually exclusive English subcultures. Actually Mods and Teds do NOT get along. And British Punks don't take either of them very seriously.

Do you ever have your moments of being a suedehead? lol

lupinIII
11-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Patricia Day is beautiful and has some nice tats.

As a music nerd I've gotta say she's got a super sexy bass.

The girl ain't bad either, but come on! The bass has a cutaway, and it's got a bangin' paint-job.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3162/2764636382_647fd9a7d9.jpg

Sorry, custom instruments give me a big musical hard-on, and when they're attached to sexy girls, it makes it even better.

Pity the Horrorpops kinda suck.

rockabilly
11-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Blasphemy lupin! lol

Her husband made a coffin bass out of a childs casket before , don't have the pics atm but will look for them.

Around here the look was just called "greaser" i even did a goth look and a baggy jean , long judo shorts "skater" look. :shrug:

lupinIII
11-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Oh yeah, Kim Nekroman's coffin bass is pimp too. I imagine the angular edges get really uncomfortable to play though. I listened to a bit of psychobilly in the early 2000s when Tiger Army and Nekromantix got big on Epitaph and Hellcat. I found it a bit same-ish, never got into the music too deeply. I just appreciate the style of the whole sub-culture. Tattoos, hot-rods, custom instruments and general badassery.

rockabilly
11-17-2009, 07:50 PM
I like Tiger Army and the Creepshow too.

Masuimi Max is a knockout and inked. :love1:

SarahG
11-17-2009, 07:56 PM
I like Tiger Army and the Creepshow too.

Masuimi Max is a knockout and inked. :love1:

Run for Your Life was a pretty decent album, I thought.

rockabilly
11-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Are you a fan as well Sarah?

SarahG
11-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Are you a fan as well Sarah?

I am not sure if I would say I am a fan, I tend to reserve that label for my most favorite artists.

But I do think they are good, if that's what you're asking.

rockabilly
11-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Cool

SarahG
11-17-2009, 08:22 PM

Mods make me thankful for dark glasses, lol. Too much color hurts my eyes.

rockabilly
11-17-2009, 08:25 PM
The sun does too.

SarahG
11-17-2009, 08:27 PM
The sun does too.

Well, that's a different thing altogether.

The sun is the bane of my existence.

rockabilly
11-17-2009, 08:29 PM
lol put on that spf 5k sunblock.

SarahG
11-17-2009, 08:32 PM
lol put on that spf 5k sunblock.

It's easier just not to go out during the day, the higher spf's are really hard to get out of clothing, and it's not easy to reapply sunscreen when wearing a lot of lace or nets.

rockabilly
11-17-2009, 08:38 PM
I now have a lacy image of you Sarah .... thanks. ;)

markyboy21
07-16-2012, 12:14 AM
I don't like tatoos on women, but these aren't on women. I think tatoos on TV,TS and TG's are very sexy. This may be because I prefer to be passive with the latter and active with the former.

onmyknees
07-16-2012, 12:31 AM
I don't like tatoos on women, but these aren't on women. I think tatoos on TV,TS and TG's are very sexy. This may be because I prefer to be passive with the latter and active with the former.

Dude...I suppose there's no rule against it, but tell me you didn't just revive a 2 1/2 year old thread to tell us "I don't like tatoos on women, but these aren't on women" Maybe come back under a different screen name and give this another shot?

markyboy21
07-16-2012, 12:35 AM
I only just read the thread and I wasn't on here 2.5 years ago.

NJfan
07-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Still, you found it from the graveyard and gave it life again. :)

Willie Escalade
07-16-2012, 12:47 AM
Still, you found it from the graveyard and gave it life again. :)
Which in this case isn't too bad. Kat is hot, Masuimi is even hotter, and gals with tats can be and are sexy, whether it's a tramp-stamp or a full arm sleeve.
:cheers:

Ben
07-16-2012, 02:31 AM

It all depends on what the person looks like. I mean, tats look great on Angelina Jolie.
And, too, they look great on Ryder Monroe.
But we're in a tattoo craze at the moment.
I think, like anything, you can overdo it.

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-16-2012, 06:36 AM
I'd like to see these people in their 80's with their "cool" tattoos then lol. Sorry but although some of it is excellent art I'm not a fan of ink.

BellaBellucci
07-16-2012, 06:53 AM
Ryder's tattoos are preetty! <3

~BB~

amberskyi
07-16-2012, 07:07 AM
I hate men who say shit like we're not women....

BellaBellucci
07-16-2012, 07:10 AM
I hate men who say shit like we're not women....

Well, to be fair, they probably hate themselves too, for being attracted to us in the first place. Then they project that feeling onto the objects of their desire.

~BB~

amberskyi
07-16-2012, 07:32 AM
Well, to be fair, they probably hate themselves too, for being attracted to us in the first place. Then they project that feeling onto the objects of their desire.

~BB~

I suppose tranny chasers don't exist huh

BellaBellucci
07-16-2012, 07:36 AM
I suppose tranny chasers don't exist huh

Naaah! Course not. They're mythological.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/Ian-Hornak-Acrylic-Canvas-Pegasus-1991.jpg/220px-Ian-Hornak-Acrylic-Canvas-Pegasus-1991.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/79/Lochnessmonster.jpg/220px-Lochnessmonster.jpg

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/dollarbill.jpg

~BB~

miner
07-16-2012, 04:24 PM
#133 Brilliant

Ben
07-17-2012, 03:05 AM

~BB~

There probably is a great deal of self loathing. In part due to the culture. Actually, culture might be the wrong word. Culture isn't Wal-Mart or McDonald's or Burger King or Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise or Angelina Jolie. Culture is a set of values. Or a personal code one should live by.
Or these are indeed our values. And they're superficial.
So, the society is deeply antagonistic toward effeminate males, toward gays, toward people who are transgender.
Does anyone want to be a pariah? So, you try to ignore your deep longings, as it were. I mean, I've been attacked for liking Derrick Barry. Why? I mean, it seems irrational. Especially on a site like this.
And, lastly, America is a Christian Fundamentalist country. Enough said -- :)

markyboy21
07-18-2012, 01:57 AM
Amberskyi I don't know why you are offended by my remark that TV, TS and TG's are not women, as they're clearly different, hence the different labels. Even your own description on your website lists you as 'a pre-op transexual women'. Surely you should be labeling yourself as a women and perhaps mentioning the added surprise later in your descriptive.

amberskyi
07-18-2012, 05:14 AM
Amberskyi I don't know why you are offended by my remark that TV, TS and TG's are not women, as they're clearly different, hence the different labels. Even your own description on your website lists you as 'a pre-op transexual women'. Surely you should be labeling yourself as a women and perhaps mentioning the added surprise later in your descriptive.

surely you dont think you could actually glimpse anything about me or how i view myself from my website lol.
sometimes i sooo hate this industry and understand why other trans women not in the biz look down on us girls who are.