PDA

View Full Version : Rib Removal Deal in TJ

Vicki Richter
10-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi all,

I am working with a Mexican doctor on a large rib removal deal. Basically it's a remove 2 ribs, get one for free type of deal. If I can get 20 or more rib removals scheduled, he will go to a buy one get one free pricing model.

He doesn't work out of a hospital, or use any anethesia, but I hear he does the best rib removal work right out of his home. I've seen some of his work, and it's really very impressive.

So if any girls are interested let me know. I am willing to get two removed to help us get to the 20. I would prefer to go last though.

Vicki

skip321321
10-17-2005, 09:01 PM
first of all this so called "doctor" is mexican. Next, he works out of his home with no anethesia. Doesnt sound like too good of an idea to me Vicki. How about spending a few extra bucks to get it done the right way by an american LEGAL doctor, that is unless u wanna get severly injured, get infected, or possibly die from surgery (but hey, if it saves a few bucks why not!) hahaha.

vicky-worst post ever. No one wants to get their ribs removed for your cheap benefit by a dirty mexican drug dealer. If your gonna get yours removed, grow some balls and do it first instead of last.

ARMANIXXX
10-17-2005, 09:02 PM
I am willing to get two removed to help us get to the 20. I would prefer to go last though.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

:lol:

hondarobot
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
She's a goofball.

8)

ARMANIXXX
10-17-2005, 09:04 PM
I think she's just joking......um.......I think.

skip321321
10-17-2005, 09:05 PM
she should stick to railing girls for a living instead of trying to be funny.

Vicki Richter
10-17-2005, 09:07 PM
first of all this so called "doctor" is mexican. Next, he works out of his home with no anethesia. Doesnt sound like too good of an idea to me Vicki. How about spending a few extra bucks to get it done the right way by an american LEGAL doctor, that is unless u wanna get severly injured, get infected, or possibly die from surgery (but hey, if it saves a few bucks why not!) hahaha.

vicky-worst post ever. No one wants to get their ribs removed for your cheap benefit by a dirty mexican drug dealer. If your gonna get yours removed, grow some balls and do it first instead of last.

I don't think he is a drug dealer. He also does silicone injections using stolen silicone that was rejected by the manufacturing companies. He says it is medical grade though. He will do a package deal of 500 pounds of injections during the same surgical process. I figure 4 or 5 girls could easily consume this much.

Let me know,

Vicki

skip321321
10-17-2005, 09:12 PM
id be stupid not to do it. Sign me up for that plus a couple boxes of girl scout cookies. thin mints fo sho.

hondarobot
10-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Blah blah blah, just show us the new boobs.

I'm taking a nap.

:wink:

scavenger
10-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Hi all,

I am working with a Mexican doctor on a large rib removal deal. Basically it's a remove 2 ribs, get one for free type of deal. If I can get 20 or more rib removals scheduled, he will go to a buy one get one free pricing model.

He doesn't work out of a hospital, or use any anethesia, but I hear he does the best rib removal work right out of his home. I've seen some of his work, and it's really very impressive.

So if any girls are interested let me know. I am willing to get two removed to help us get to the 20. I would prefer to go last though.

Vicki

http://www.scavengerspc.com/stickmanlaugh.gif

Dave

yourdaddy
10-18-2005, 12:27 AM
Damn Vicki, I'd take 2 out of each rib cage for free, if you'd just cum on my face like you did on Shemalestrokers. You know which one. That was quite a tour-de-FORCE lady. I bet I have jacked off 30 times watching that vid. What were you on, oysters? P.S. I will rent some medical books to see how to do the ribectomy.

MacShreach
10-18-2005, 12:38 AM
Hi all,

Vicki

Haaahahaahahahahahhahaahhaha

Dang and is he going to grow GG's out of the ribs he takes out?

Never mind the sourpuss mob babe, that made me laugh out loud

R :lol:

brickcitybrother
10-18-2005, 12:40 AM
Is this real?

swimnn
10-18-2005, 12:47 AM
With ribs I usually get a deal too. Vicky should hold out for free coleslaw.

MacShreach
10-18-2005, 01:24 AM
With ribs I usually get a deal too. Vicky should hold out for free coleslaw.

LOL :D

MacShreach
10-18-2005, 01:25 AM
Is this real?

Abso-fuckin-lutely.

tsntx
10-18-2005, 01:36 AM
lmao sign me up ill take some of that caulk from the old home depot warehouse too

italiansexking
10-18-2005, 08:18 AM
you rule vicki

Ecstatic
10-18-2005, 03:17 PM
But cut to the quick, Vicki: does he do penis enlargement surgery? Can he turn my 6" into 10"? Maybe with an on/off switch so I can instantly go to rock-hard 10" for as long as I want? :twisted:

tslvr
10-18-2005, 04:08 PM
You have got to be kidding me, all that intelligence down the drain. Come on Vicki, use your big head to think this one through.