PDA

View Full Version : Should RueMue be banned?

Silcc69
08-01-2009, 07:36 PM
This guy brings absolutely nothing to the table other than his obsession over Mariam. Mod's get rid of this trash!

SarahG
08-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Wait, we're expected to bring something to the forum? As in contribute meaningfully?

REALLY?! :O

dgs925
08-01-2009, 09:04 PM
quit whining ya' fucking baby!!

Alyssa87
08-01-2009, 09:30 PM
atleast he keeps his trolling to that one thread.

Silcc69
08-01-2009, 09:34 PM

:shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug

tsntx
08-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Wait, we're expected to bring something to the forum? As in contribute meaningfully?

REALLY?! :O

goodbye most of ha w/ that bs requirement

personally i feel if u use genetic women as your avatar on this site you should get the ban-hammer

hows that for a rule?

phobun
08-01-2009, 09:36 PM

His fantasies about himself keep getting more and more ridiculous too. It is almost comic relief.

Alyssa87
08-01-2009, 09:41 PM

His fantasies about himself keep getting more and more ridiculous too. It is almost comic relief.

I put myself in Miriam's shoes-
She put up with that crap for however long she did so she could get cash or favors or whatever.

but like i said in the thread, sometimes enough is just enough.
The payoff isnt worth the work.
BreakAway.

2009AD
08-01-2009, 09:46 PM
This guy brings absolutely nothing to the table other than his obsession over Mariam. Mod's get rid of this trash!

None of you uderstand. Achim is Miriam's salvation. He's her Mother Teresa, MLK, JFK, RFK, Ghandi, and Abe Lincoln all wrapped into one. The world needs Achim, Miriam needs Achim, HA needs Achim.

Alyssa87
08-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Oh yeah.. ^THIS^
I forgot all that.
Three cheers for Achim!

Hip Hip...

Felicia Katt
08-01-2009, 09:55 PM
I had no idea who he was but I still voted no. banning is like capital punishment and really should be reserved for really egregious online nastiness and not mere nuisances.

FK

Star Angel 86
08-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Absolutely.

freak
08-01-2009, 10:29 PM
The mods should have to view his posts before they are posted till he learns to post right.
The mods should have a probation period for new posters and posters that abuse the forum, stop the flamers and trollers from over posting

phobun
08-02-2009, 07:57 AM

None of you uderstand. Achim is Miriam's salvation. He's her Mother Teresa, MLK, JFK, RFK, Ghandi, and Abe Lincoln all wrapped into one. The world needs Achim, Miriam needs Achim, HA needs Achim.

He is also sort of like Cher. He keeps coming back for a final farewell.

yosi
08-02-2009, 08:09 AM

you can take away the word "almost" :wink:

this guy should not be banned , other transexuals should know which "Mother Theresa" types to avoid 8)

phobun
08-02-2009, 08:18 AM

you can take away the word "almost" :wink:

this guy should not be banned , other transexuals should know which "Mother Theresa" types to avoid 8)

Well Hitchens has Mother Theresa figured out... he calls her Hell's Angel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WQ0i3nCx60

HP1000
08-02-2009, 08:25 AM
I have no clue whom your talking about! If I spent 20 hours a day in here like some people I might...
I voted NO...

rockabilly
08-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Rue who?

underdog6
08-02-2009, 08:32 AM
Wow. What a sad thread. Seems someone here wishes that had a worshipper. That just has to rub your little ego wrong.

Legend
08-02-2009, 09:09 AM
I don't care one way or another if he is banned but he seems like the typical, generic villain in a movie where the girl dated the guy found out he was a loon and a loser, dumped him now the guy is so pissed and sums up if he can't have her nobody can.

Distance
08-02-2009, 11:19 AM
I did not vote, because I hardly know the whole story.

Besides, I find it rather nasty when members take it to the mods like salacious little bitches, lobbying to influence and push in somr sort of 'people's justice', which is often just wrong and too harsh. There are cool mods here, and the same people who will complain...will at one point or another ask that the same be not applied to their own behavior. :wink:

jndupu
08-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Besides, I find it rather nasty when members take it to the mods like salacious little bitches, lobbying to influence and push in somr sort of 'people's justice', which is often just wrong and too harsh. There are cool mods here, and the same people who will complain...will at one point or another ask that the same be not applied to their own behavior. :wink:

Salacious little bitches.

That's the word I was looking for when I saw this thread and similar ones lately. Dude, get out of my head.

Harrys Boy
08-02-2009, 02:40 PM
I loved the old way we used to have these polls, 3 options, yes, no or who is ruemue?

Coroner
08-02-2009, 04:55 PM
There are people who´re worse than him, so I voted no. He has the right to tell his side of the story, so it´s your problem if you can´t deal with that. Personally, I don´t care what happened. It´s just funny that he keeps coming back after his "last statements" over and over again.

dgs925
08-02-2009, 04:58 PM
personally i feel if u use genetic women as your avatar on this site you should get the ban-hammer

hows that for a rule?

+1 - I can't stand it when guys use women as their avatar!!

arnie666
08-02-2009, 05:19 PM
.He's a fucking loony. But ban him? Can't see why. Sounds like he might top himself soon anyway as he is obviously extremely deranged.He'll probably make a video where he drones on about saving Miriam from herself and then blows his brains out. So the mods probably don't need to bother.

Silcc69
08-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Jeez sum people overreact over the smallest thing. Now I knew that guy wasn't gonna get banned since he has kept all of his dirt in one thread. But I can say I have never seen a Captain-Save-a-Hoe of his caliber in my entire life.

RueMue
08-03-2009, 11:22 PM
As the matter is *almost* done and out of consideration for running operations all postings were removed by the author/s.

This is also my final appeal to stop all illegal activities.

shemale-411
08-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Now, WHY should I be stopped posting here?
1.) I tell the truth. 100%. It can be proven. If not by me, then by protocols given by me and Miriam to police and perhaps later in court. Telling the truth, freedom of speech is a human right.
2.) I revealed a lot about the image and true side of a fallen hero. That is for many hard to accept. Esspecially for those knowing neither me nor Miriam but just doing blabla out of third hand. But jounalism is also trying to tell the truth, even it it hurts.
3.) I use my real name, I don't hide. The people wanting to block me live in anonymity. I have an oath on the constitution and hence should never lie in public or give false statements.
4.) If people start throwing dirt, false accusations, insults at me, I don't bother really. But i mirror the dirt 1:1. That is not necessarily self-defence but just fair. I ADMIT that my wordings about "restrooms" and "intellectual diarrhoe" are heavy stuff - but in Germany we do not hide with the truth, we are free people. And if politeness and manners are broken not to be constructive but to hurt we can be very direct.
5.) This was about helping someone. I reapeat that is what I call a human value.
6.) As shown in Wikipedia there are so many who make a science out of Miriam NOT accepting the truth or facts about her. That may be their problems, not mine.
7.) Reading many other threads here I must say, if I get banned for that, well, 75% of the active posters should be banned to. For insults, nonsense, copyright infrindgements etc etc etc.
8.) I banned Ruediger from this board by telling him that this is now my topic (as it should have been from the beginning). I brought facts. And mirrored what was thrown. That is all.
9.) Ban me. It is okay, I don't mind at all. As I have a life, I don't need to talk to trolls just bringing up insults ignoring the facts. The truth is that there is a problem Miriam is in, and nothing happens. People celebrated and drank with her, made their ego boost by taking photos with her, telling how cool it is to be with her etc - but when she is in trouble WHERE ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE? Banned for ignorance?
10.) I showed up here. And elsewhere. What a crime! On a board active in a country that invades other countries to get THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO IRAK AND AFGHANISTAN. If the people wanting to ban me are American, I just say: VERY PATRIOTIC! Your soldiers died for it. And X peace loving non military people, women and children - THINK ABOUT IT.

I say, ban me, okay. But I ask also for banning ALL the people questioning democracy, the right to say what is personal opinion, throwing dirt - accusations - and insults without facts but fiction AND denying the freedom of speech granted by all western constitutions. Esspecially the US AND Germany.

Bye bye, Achim

This is exactly what the OP wanted, don't think I can't see the workings of your devious Machiavellan plan. Goad him to going outside his home thread, then as the insanity flares up, he gets himself banned.

Well played...very well played.

JeniferTS
08-03-2009, 11:43 PM
if having an obsession over someone is reason enough to be banned from this site, thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Silcc69
08-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Uhm there is no such thing as freedom of speech on a private owned forum. Whoever runs HA is free to delete, censor or ban any post or user at will.

BLKGSXR
08-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Uhm there is no such thing as freedom of speech on a private owned forum. Whoever runs HA is free to delete, censor or ban any post or user at will.co-signed They give a limited amount of freedom-Racism will get you banned like the Most Beautiful White transsexual in the world LMFAO

SarahG
08-04-2009, 12:36 AM
Uhm there is no such thing as freedom of speech on a private owned forum. Whoever runs HA is free to delete, censor or ban any post or user at will.co-signed They give a limited amount of freedom-Racism will get you banned like the Most Beautiful White transsexual in the world LMFAO

Limited? hell they allow just about anything.

The people who are banned are few and far between, which is what I like about HA [I usually get in trouble quickly much anywhere else lol].

Thankfully the racial slurs are bannable, we don't need that anywhere...

JeniferTS
08-04-2009, 12:53 AM
not even asking politely will do.

Distance
08-04-2009, 01:02 AM
This forum is based on hormonal reactions. Do hormones thik? :lol:

2009AD
08-04-2009, 01:18 AM
not even asking politely will do.

Asking what politely?

yosi
08-04-2009, 06:47 AM
2.) I revealed a lot about the image and true side of a fallen hero. That is for many hard to accept. Esspecially for those knowing neither me nor Miriam but just doing blabla out of third hand. But jounalism is also trying to tell the truth, even it it hurts.

it might be the truth , it might be just a propaganda, isn't it?
we cannot know for sure if we read only one side of the story, your side of the story.

it has nothing to do with good journalism.

Ponyboy
08-04-2009, 07:13 AM
I think a key point that Silc raises is the extent to which RueMue is bagging Miriam.

No one cares that this guy is a nutter and..

No one cares that he gave Miriam a bad rap - we do reviews on this site, and Miriam appears to be shady.

The problem is this guy is pretty close to conducting a campaign against Miriam. Imagine if it was you in Miriam's position.

And Silc, your avatar probably is inappropriate for a TS site. You should take it down, but I am not prepared to forgive you until you give me the girls name and phone number.

RueMue
08-04-2009, 08:31 AM
As the matter is *almost* done and out of consideration for running operations all postings were removed by the author/s.

yosi
08-04-2009, 09:50 AM
@ yosi: THAT WAS GOOD, indeed and honestly complimented. "maybe truth OR propaganda". This little word "OR" is what this thread is about. This little word is why it is important to allow freedom of speech. Because cencoring may suppress the truth. And in any of US / German court the benefit of doubt is seen as a plus for the accused. Slowly but we are getting there. It just takes time.

if we read ONLY your side of the story , how can we know if it's true OR propaganda? any of US / German court will agree on this .

arnie666
08-04-2009, 10:33 AM
@ yosi: THAT WAS GOOD, indeed and honestly complimented. "maybe truth OR propaganda". This little word "OR" is what this thread is about. This little word is why it is important to allow freedom of speech. Because cencoring may suppress the truth. And in any of US / German court the benefit of doubt is seen as a plus for the accused. Slowly but we are getting there. It just takes time.
@ poneyboy: What bad "rap"? Telling the truth? What about the bad reputation the UN has to suffer for the famous speech about WMD in Irak although no service believed in them. Tell me where my lies are and I personally apply to admin for banning me.
@ all: You "think" this is a privately owned forum where opinions can be censored, people banned on gusto, that this is a secure place for anonym hidden bashers to spread their words and a secure place for unpunished offences / crimes?

NO - if this forum is violating the laws of the country the board is hosted, administratored or owned it can be taken down. And all people registeted could be found, at least authorities could try. And even if someone doing bad stuff here can't be found, the legally responsible owner will have to answer for what has been written here.
No disclaimer or freedom of contract/ agreement is a higher value than law and constitutional rights. And hence this is NOT the secure haven many users think it is. That is why in Germany every website / blog needs a full name, address, telephone plus mail where a court order can be handed over. And although ignored similar restrictions are in US for commercial boards, which hungangels.com IS. Publically open and hence the higher juristical values than clicking a button must be kept. Sorry.
Achim ;)

So you are comparing what the Yank Buckeroos decided they need to do to Iraq to your rantings about some girl? What are you smoking lad? You are comparing being allowed to speak the 'truth' whatever is between you and miriam if anything to a war where hundreds of thousands of people died?

And are you threatening the site owner now? That if you are not allowed to talk your drivvel you are going to the internett police? And we will all be in cells. This is like 1939 all over again. Maybe they should ban you.Fuck me the minute Herman the German is in a corner he starts with the whole ' ve haf our orders, any funny business tommy and ve vill arrest you'.

RueMue
08-04-2009, 01:43 PM

Silcc69
08-04-2009, 04:07 PM
@ poneyboy: What bad "rap"? Telling the truth? What about the bad reputation the UN has to suffer for the famous speech about WMD in Irak although no service believed in them. Tell me where my lies are and I personally apply to admin for banning me.
@ all: You "think" this is a privately owned forum where opinions can be censored, people banned on gusto, that this is a secure place for anonym hidden bashers to spread their words and a secure place for unpunished offences / crimes?

NO - if this forum is violating the laws of the country the board is hosted, administratored or owned it can be taken down. And all people registeted could be found, at least authorities could try. And even if someone doing bad stuff here can't be found, the legally responsible owner will have to answer for what has been written here.
No disclaimer or freedom of contract/ agreement is a higher value than law and constitutional rights. And hence this is NOT the secure haven many users think it is. That is why in Germany every website / blog needs a full name, address, telephone plus mail where a court order can be handed over. And although ignored similar restrictions are in US for commercial boards, which hungangels.com IS. Publically open and hence the higher juristical values than clicking a button must be kept. Sorry.
Achim ;)

No law is being broken though we jsut have to sit here and listen to your drivel all day long which is scary.

http://www.brainticket.com/shopbt/images/cat/obsessed%20-%20lunar%20womb.jpg

yosi
08-04-2009, 05:00 PM
just a small advice Achim:

you said it yourself : YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH MIRIAM
and this time it hurts , I don't know why Miriam kicked you out of her life, I've never been there , but it's clear that your huge ego , is hurt , and the bigger they are , the harder they fall.

did you ever ask yourself during the time you are writing here , why poeple are scared of you? so scared and affraid that a special thread was opened calling to ban you?

let your mind rest for few months , try not to think about Miriam , it will be hard in the beggining , but realising that basicaly you have no other choice , your fairytale is over , it will help you to forget.

after few months, with a different perspective , come back and read yourself.
you don't have to tell us what you just now read and realised :wink:

at the moment you are obssessed , the truth , the all truth , nothing but the truth.
before you get angry , don't forget that this yosi , who writes these words , is just a virtual name for you , sometimes even the virtual is very real.

have great life and don't forget to forgive...............yourself 8)

basicaly we are all humans , and humans make mistakes ................and take them as lessons .

RueMue
08-04-2009, 07:47 PM

Solitary Brother
08-04-2009, 07:51 PM
You need a doctor and fast!

RueMue
08-04-2009, 08:04 PM

Silcc69
08-04-2009, 08:30 PM
1.) Who is "WE"? Who elected you Chief Inquisitor? If two people have agreed or done the same, a "we" is quite okay. Like my wife and I, my friends or colleagues, in same cases Rudi and me. BUT in all other cases Psychology suggests: "Never speak for anybody BUT yourself" - and before this is a bit to big to flush, this line is NOT about contents but the use of the word "WE". Don't hide your bull between the masses. They might panic one day ...

As in the whole boards. I could be wrong but I don't think anybody has sided with you. People don't care about this topic or they are siding with Miriam.

yosi
08-04-2009, 10:22 PM
you all cannot accept that Miriam IS NOT THAT cool you think her to be. Sorry.

THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT HER THAT FANCIES ME.

Achim

if this is not your agenda ,the bottom line to: the actual reason for your writing here? , I don't know what an agenda is, realy.

ps
the sentence which you wrote with bold letters , just proves that you still fancy her :wink:

TheLongChodeAhead
08-04-2009, 11:57 PM
no "who cares?" option?

if i took even 50% of what people say on the internet seriously i would need my head examined

Ponyboy
08-05-2009, 07:17 AM
Silcc - you still havent given me that girls name and phone number.

Moderator please lock all threads where this guy attacks Miriam. Yes we are here to review girls and that includes criticism. But we are not here to see Tgirls continually attacked. If Tgirls deserve a fair go anywhere, it should be on this website.

Rue Mue - we accept she is shady. We hear that you are her saviour. We dont need to hear anymore.

Moderator lock these threads please!!!!

RueMue
08-05-2009, 12:49 PM

RueMue
08-05-2009, 12:54 PM

yosi
08-05-2009, 03:40 PM
Achim
first I thought it was just a coincidence : does Achim choose to ignore sentences that contradict his vision?

and than it happened again.

first it was my truly honest question , you probably didn't have an honest answer :

"did you ever ask yourself during the time you are writing here , why poeple are scared of you? so scared and affraid that a special thread was opened calling to ban you?" by the way , it's the same thread that asked this scared question that we are writing in .

and than , after you kept claiming that is was nothing personl about Miriam , came this sentence , yesterday just to remind you .

you all cannot accept that Miriam IS NOT THAT cool you think her to be.

Achim

just like a little baby whose toy - Miriam - was taken away from him.
she is not a toy to play with , we are not your toys either.
it's time to open your eyes and see the real world , grow up , important especialy in your age 8)

ps
my avatar shows that I'm only an idiot.
but an idiot that knows that you have to look on both sides......of the coin. :wink:

we never saw the other side of the coin 8)

Silcc69
08-05-2009, 03:48 PM
]Silcc - you still havent given me that girls name and phone number.[/b]

Moderator please lock all threads where this guy attacks Miriam. Yes we are here to review girls and that includes criticism. But we are not here to see Tgirls continually attacked. If Tgirls deserve a fair go anywhere, it should be on this website.

Rue Mue - we accept she is shady. We hear that you are her saviour. We dont need to hear anymore.

Moderator lock these threads please!!!!

Hell I don't know the girls names so know way i'd have the phone number. I was doing a google image search and she just popped up.

Silcc69
08-05-2009, 03:52 PM
double

bwb4ever
08-05-2009, 06:50 PM
I have a question for RueMue. Why do you waste your energy trying to save somebody who doesn't want to be saved? You play the humanitarian, and indeed you may be, but wouldn't your efforts be better utilised on people looking for help? Looking to be saved? You say you are not obsessed. If this is true then maybe you can move on and use your energy to help others who are looking for help? Just curious.

RueMue
08-05-2009, 11:17 PM

phobun
08-06-2009, 05:56 AM
i have several social projects I am in four giving free councilling, trans- and intersexuality, apnea, philosophy and theoretical physics. I am in several writer communities and for some former colleagues I do profiling. Okay. I support children in need, donate money not to authorities but distribute it myself, i try to get the homeless from streets and help to stop sex tourism in Asia. I am busy but content. Not about me doing this but for the outcome.

Brag. Brag. Brag. The nutter is always ready to toot his own horn.

Ponyboy
08-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Silcc - you have a taste for fine things!!!!

RueMue
08-06-2009, 11:13 PM

yodajazz
08-06-2009, 11:23 PM
I say no banning. There are some communication issues for one thing. But I cover my objectios to one of Rue Mue's actions here.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=721355&highlight=#721355

MacShreach
08-06-2009, 11:57 PM
.Fuck me the minute Herman the German is in a corner he starts with the whole ' ve haf our orders, any funny business tommy and ve vill arrest you'.

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

good one!

Silcc69
08-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Yo RueMue how mcuh money did Mariam pimp out of you?

yosi
08-07-2009, 07:30 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=721355&highlight=#721355

Achim
did you noticed the DATE this thread opened?
8 March 2009

it was 5 months ago.

the thread starts with :

Hello. We once represented M*riam.
After professional ties were cut............

how long ago the professional ties were cut?
what would YOU say to Achim who keeps writing about Miriam everyday even today?

yodajazz
thanx for this info

RueMue
08-07-2009, 01:35 PM

MacShreach
08-07-2009, 02:36 PM
The thread you refer to was open by Rudi to find out about possible connections between Méxican organisations bringing in tgilrs etc into Europe for escort and to stop this.

By what right, whether you are indeed one or two people, do you presume to do this? In many parts of Europe prostitution is quite legal. It is not for moralising slime such as you (or you both) to try to stop people plying a legitimate trade.

Now fuck off.

dan_drade
08-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Who cares if RooMoo is banned or not. It looks like he just babbles a lot about nothing. Does it really matter what he does?

MacShreach
08-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Who cares if RooMoo is banned or not. It looks like he just babbles a lot about nothing. Does it really matter what he does?

I pretty much agree with all of that. He is one annoying fucker though.

jcinva
08-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Now, WHY should I be stopped posting here?
1.) I tell the truth. 100%. It can be proven. If not by me, then by protocols given by me and Miriam to police and perhaps later in court. Telling the truth, freedom of speech is a human right.

and on, and on, and on.
And on.

Bye bye, Achim

Dude - I've never read one of your posts before, but I got a pretty reliable intuition from just this one that you are a colossal fucktard.

I'm not saying you should be banned from the board, but your parent or guardian or custodian should look into the options around euthanasia.

RueMue
08-08-2009, 12:17 AM

yodajazz
08-08-2009, 12:23 AM
.Fuck me the minute Herman the German is in a corner he starts with the whole ' ve haf our orders, any funny business tommy and ve vill arrest you'.

good one!

I’m not here to defend RueMue2’s every word. (I call him ‘2’ because he is the second person to use this account). I want to point out that he is a person who invested time and money to ts women, to have a legitimate entertainment career. His intention was for them to have a career which did not have to include on sex work. I think he needs to be given credit for attempting this. Who is to say that the concept may even work successfully with someone else?

Things turned out badly and even the police had to be involved, according to his story, with two different ts persons. I would be pissed off, if I invested money, and it turned out badly. So who can blame him for being pissed off and wanting to vent, to the world even? His original plan was to show them to the world in a positive way. And he put his money and time on the line for it to be done.

So while many people here may not agree with him, I see him as a person who took steps to advance the legitimacy of the image of ts women. So I think those that disagree with him should do so respectfully. How many men on this forum only see ts women as sex providers, or even worse focused only on one body part; the cock? There many men here who will use them as sex providers, but not be seen in public with one. RueMue2 put Miriam on a national tv show, to tell her side of events in her life. What has anyone else here done for them, myself included, that wasn’t hidden behind an internet screen name?

Lastly there are a number of men, who frequent this forum who would be willing be in ltr’s with transwomen. And large percentage of those in that category have issues with women being sex workers. So my point is RueMue2 is not such as bad person, and should not be ridiculed or disrespected. And look at it this way: Say, a ts woman he promoted put out a music CD. She goes on a media tour to promote it, but the interviewer pulls out a recent escort ad, and questions her about it. The person who promoted her in the first place has a right to look at her overall image, in his promotional plan. Many, many successful entertainers have managers and publicists.

I have publically criticized RueMue for some of his statements. Yet I do so respectfully, and offer advice, like I would for anyone who wishes to see trans people put in a better light.

MacShreach
08-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Even if something to is legal in many parts of Europe, coming here as a tourist doing this legal stuff is illegal. Schengen turist visa does not allow tourists to work.

Achim

Just fuck off. Please.

MacShreach
08-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Even if something to is legal in many parts of Europe, coming here as a tourist doing this legal stuff is illegal. Schengen turist visa does not allow tourists to work.

Achim

MacShreach
08-08-2009, 12:40 AM

good one!

I’m not here to defend RueMue2’s every word. (I call him ‘2’ because he is the second person to use this account). I want to point out that he is a person who invested time and money to ts women, to have a legitimate entertainment career. His intention was for them to have a career which did not have to include on sex work. I think he needs to be given credit for attempting this. Who is to say that the concept may even work successfully with someone else?

Things turned out badly and even the police had to be involved, according to his story, with two different ts persons. I would be pissed off, if I invested money, and it turned out badly. So who can blame him for being pissed off and wanting to vent, to the world even? His original plan was to show them to the world in a positive way. And he put his money and time on the line for it to be done.

So while many people here may not agree with him, I see him as a person who took steps to advance the legitimacy of the image of ts women. So I think those that disagree with him should do so respectfully. How many men on this forum only see ts women as sex providers, or even worse focused only on one body part; the cock? There many men here who will use them as sex providers, but not be seen in public with one. RueMue2 put Miriam on a national tv show, to tell her side of events in her life. What has anyone else here done for them, myself included, that wasn’t hidden behind an internet screen name?

Lastly there are a number of men, who frequent this forum who would be willing be in ltr’s with transwomen. And large percentage of those in that category have issues with women being sex workers. So my point is RueMue2 is not such as bad person, and should not be ridiculed or disrespected. And look at it this way: Say, a ts woman he promoted put out a music CD. She goes on a media tour to promote it, but the interviewer pulls out a recent escort ad, and questions her about it. The person who promoted her in the first place has a right to look at her overall image, in his promotional plan. Many, many successful entertainers have managers and publicists.

I have publically criticized RueMue for some of his statements. Yet I do so respectfully, and offer advice, like I would for anyone who wishes to see trans people put in a better light.

I think you already have your response. :wink:

RueMue
08-08-2009, 01:11 AM

MacShreach
08-08-2009, 02:15 AM
More BS

Your girl gave you the bum's rush and you have spared no opportunity to sully her name and defame her.

The only idiot who's making a fool of himself here is you. You love it, you squealer. You adore the attention. That's why you're still here.

Coroner
08-08-2009, 02:56 AM
:smh

Silcc69
08-08-2009, 03:11 AM
See Mariam managed to get 25,000 Euro's out of Achim hence why he is so bitter. Hell i'd be doing the same thing.

phobun
08-08-2009, 07:55 AM

Achim
This statement is regarding Miriam, correct?

Are you writing this as the boss of Spukhaus, or are you writing this as a Customs Officer for the government, or are you writing this as a guy who had a crush on Miriam?

How do you keep your roles as a German Customs Officer and as the boss of Spukhaus separate from your personal quest to find justice with Miriam?

MacShreach
08-08-2009, 09:37 AM

Achim

Are you writing this as the boss of Spukhaus, or are you writing this as a Customs Officer for the government, or are you writing this as a guy who had a crush on Miriam?

How do you keep your roles as a German Customs Officer and as the boss of Spukhaus separate from your personal quest to find justice with Miriam?

Oh, he doesn't even know which treaty covers this issue (it's not Schengen, but Maastricht) so I think you can safely put him down as someone with shall we say, delusions of grandeur. Now why does that ring a bell?

yosi
08-08-2009, 10:03 AM
- people here put so much energy in fighting / proving me as an obsessed fan / idiot. But lack the iq to understand that with that they contradicted themselves showing their own obsession or how the public image of their fallen hero has twisted them
Achim

Achim
the only person who shows how the public image of his fallen hero has twisted him, is YOU.
it is also YOU who put so much energy in fighting / proving that you are right ( if we lack the IQ to understand your point , why bother? ) , it is also you who contradict yourself on a nonstop basis.

you are a classic case of a person who lives in DENIAL , who blames others with his OWN faults because of that DENIAL.

someone with a high IQ like yourself should realise it sooner or later.

I can only bring you to the well of fresh water , but the decision about drinking the fresh water is only yours 8)

arnie666
08-08-2009, 10:11 AM

Achim

Oh, he doesn't even know which treaty covers this issue (it's not Schengen, but Maastricht) so I think you can safely put him down as someone with shall we say, delusions of grandeur. Now why does that ring a bell?

Careful mate , or he'll put you on the naughty step like he has me. :D

thx1138
08-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Of Miriam

thx1138
08-08-2009, 12:42 PM
of Miriam.

thx1138
08-08-2009, 12:43 PM
of Miriam.

thx1138
08-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Of Miriam. (Phone number available upon request)

Silcc69
08-08-2009, 04:26 PM
YEs POST HER PHONE NUMBER!

DAMN IT HERE IS A MOVIE WHEN SHE WAS KNOWN AS VICTORIA!

http://www.xvideos.com/video26506/shemale_victoria_cum_very_good

RueMue
08-08-2009, 04:54 PM

RueMue
08-08-2009, 05:11 PM

RueMue
08-08-2009, 05:18 PM

RueMue
08-08-2009, 05:24 PM

Silcc69
08-08-2009, 05:45 PM
I'M STILL FULL OF SHIT!

Man you are Mariam doesn't give a rat's ass about you and you continue to make a fool out of yourself.

RueMue
08-08-2009, 06:04 PM

Silcc69
08-08-2009, 06:32 PM
A bit less silicon and a bit more brain might do the job for you.

Achim ;)

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/8/8/4/8841eddeb3fa460544103e75dd8ce34e.jpg

yosi
08-08-2009, 06:37 PM
@yosi, sorry, I cannot take water from your well - as you started to live on the restroom again. Call it what you want, in your obsessive view it is useless to feed you with arguments. You want to find your point reflected in my words and I am awfully sorry, that will not be happen. Provocation never worked with me.

Don't forget to flush, and good bye. If nothing of value leaves your toilet I will try to ignore you. This hurts you more than anything else. Like a toy ... but ... this you explained for your self quite well but instead of looking into the mirror you looked at me. I don't need you but you need people like me to have some satisfaction. Which, very sadly, I will ignore to grant you from now on. Happy insulting.

Achim

sorry if you got insulted , that was never my meaning.

it's your HUGE ego that doesn't allow you to see things as they are , that happens when you have an IQ higher than others , makes you think you are better than anyone else , you got addicted to that illusion.

and an illusion it is.

it's much easier to live and to get along with a small ego , you see things more clearly that way, it also makes life much easier , you don't have to carry on your shoulders such a BIG and heavy ego.

since you mentioned toilet , a toilet is a place where your body cleans itself of things that your body doesn't need anymore :wink:

phobun
08-08-2009, 09:03 PM
it's your HUGE ego that doesn't allow you to see things as they are , that happens when you have an IQ higher than others , makes you think you are better than anyone else , you got addicted to that illusion.
Ruemue, are you growing man-boobs now that you are taking female hormones?

RueMue
08-08-2009, 11:16 PM

phobun
08-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Yosi's obsession is dealt with and goes into emptyness.
@phobun: oestrogene and progesterone have that side effect. Like many other substances like some bloodpressure medication and substances for treatment of prostata problems and genetic alopecia. Even beer helps it ... ;)
If your intent is insult or another twisted way of getting "proof" for some other accusations, I just can say this: It is not medically decided when they will be removed. Like many sports people need to have it removed out of abuse of steroids.
My sleep apnea is that horrible that the growth of something not belonging to my gender is the least problem I have. Don't use it against people, it is neither polite nor will it underline your points. Plus, if I get a key in it, you might create something that will backfire on ts.
So what size bra do you wear?
Is a middle-aged balding man taking female hormones who cruises transsexual boards the sort of chap with whom Miriam might want to talk?

RueMue
08-09-2009, 07:25 AM

Silcc69
09-12-2010, 07:43 AM
bumped for bs reasons