PDA

View Full Version : surgery

Vicki Richter
10-17-2005, 07:39 PM
It's relatively cheap in the scheme of things but yes very dangerous.

ARMANIXXX
10-17-2005, 08:37 PM
Now that you mention it,

I've been curious as to how its done.

I assume they don't just inject the silicone directly in the butt cheek area by itself......or do they?

brickcitybrother
10-18-2005, 12:54 AM
I've seen on a documentary regarding Brazilian Shemales how the silicone migrates and causes massive problems (not to mention doesn't look appealing at all).

It is a shame what some folks have to go through.

MacShreach
10-18-2005, 01:03 AM
== :shock:

MacShreach
10-18-2005, 01:07 AM
==

MacShreach
10-18-2005, 10:38 AM
==

MacShreach
10-18-2005, 10:41 AM
==

MacShreach
10-18-2005, 04:54 PM
==

AllanahStarrNYC
10-18-2005, 10:43 PM
I can only relate to my experiences with silicone, and will try to give you an overview of my experience.

Unfortunately, there is no other way that I know of, permanently to widen the hips, and attain the female shape I wanted- given the body shape I had prior.

The use of silicone injections is nothing new- in fact in many countries around the world- it is used as a filler in the face. The main reason that silicone injections are illegal in the USA is because it is permanent, extemely hard to remove, it can shift, and harden. But still, it used by some plastic surgeons.

I have had injections in the face and in my hips, ass, and upper legs.
I had some put in my breasts once, before I had implants and had that scraped out when I had my first sets of implants put in. I can say that the the most unfavorable results I have seen ar eof silicone injections in the breasts. It sually ends up hardening like rocks and it shifts open into what is known as "bread loafing"- the apperance of one breasts by the skin of the cleavage merging.

I have been working on my body for the part 10 years with silicone. I have spent well over $10,000 in treatments.

The problem with the way it is done is the US- is that you really do now know what you are getting. There is a difference between medical grade silicone and industrial grade. Alot of people have preayed upon the desire of alot of transsexuals to modify their bodies and have started pumpin in all sorts of materials without any medical training.

The reason why people die while getting pumped is that if the needle is put in, and you do not draw back to see if you hit a vessel, artery, etc, and blood comes out and the silicone is put it- it can go directly to heart or lungs and you most likely will die.

I think the proportion of people who have died from injections is very low if compared to the people who have been administered injections and have been fine.

Still, it is very sad and unfortunate and a lot of people do not make informed decisions about such matters. TS and women alike, because do not be fooled, genetic women are undergoing these treatments as well.

I don' think I am the spokes person for silicone, or the poster child, nor an advocate -but it has worked for me well and that is where I can speak from. I did my research, evaluated my risks, and did what I have done and I have no regrets about it.

I have seen alot of bad things though and some really bad work. It would be unfair for me to say silicone injections are miraculous- because they are not.

Maybe the demand someday will force plastic surgeons to find ways to mold the male lower body into a desireable female shape.

This look likes a great alternative- which was posted by a a girl here before

www.betterbuttocks.com

and if it really works and stays -it would be a great alternative.

tsbrenda
10-19-2005, 01:09 AM
my discussion on different procedures,I POSTED THE MICRFAT ARTICLES/DISCUSSION

MICROFAT AS DONE TODAY WORKS AND STAYS!
the difference is removing the blood from the fat using saline in a syringe
,which keeps things sterile and the fat will get a good blood supply and live.

http://www.hungangels.com/boaard/viewtopic.php?p=53696&highlight=#53696

tsbrenda
10-19-2005, 11:37 PM
Yes, but there is a difference, if I'm not mistaken, between medicial silicone and industrial. As far as "professional" well...let's just say that many of them have worse tracking records than who I'm considering going to. Even when I go get actual surgical procedures, I'm looking outside of the country for that. Most Doctors in this country are way over priced and don't really give you want you want.

Sorry, I misread you, I thought you were talking about implants..... You seem like a smart person with your head in the right place, and so I guess you have done the necessary research. Good luck. Best R

SILICON RATING is in shore strength the smaller number the softer,softer silicon is mostly the medical grade that most can not get unless you have the proper credentials or paper work

my discussion on different procedures,I POSTED THE MICRFAT ARTICLES/DISCUSSION

MICROFAT AS DONE TODAY WORKS AND STAYS!
the difference is removing the blood from the fat using saline in a syringe
,which keeps things sterile and the fat will get a good blood supply and live.

http://www.hungangels.com/boaard/viewtopic.php?p=53696&highlight=#53696

AllanahStarrNYC
10-19-2005, 11:41 PM
have u had this prodcedure done?

tsbrenda
10-19-2005, 11:54 PM
have u had this prodcedure done?

I have done this procedure in military medical school and it worked out ok. the person looks excellant.I have also done implants on women in the military. and yes I am a doctor.
I have done this procedure almost a hundred times without any problems.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-19-2005, 11:59 PM
u are a doctor?

tsbrenda
10-20-2005, 12:07 AM
u are a doctor?YES YES HONEY! I AM

AllanahStarrNYC
10-20-2005, 01:39 AM
a plastic surgeon?

NYCe
10-20-2005, 02:57 AM
lol

tsntx
10-20-2005, 06:49 AM
sounds legit to me allanah ;)

TML
10-20-2005, 08:07 AM
one of the largest and most important nerves (sciatic nerve) runs through the buttox and down the legs. If that nerve is accidently cut or damaged the result can be paralysis, or even death.

tsbrenda
10-20-2005, 11:20 PM
a plastic surgeon?

I do reconstructive surgery, like for example major accidents were some one has lost an eye and had a blowout fracture. I can make you look normal with the current technology. I make a 3d model of your facial features using a scanner and duplicate your facial features using wax or other substances used for mold making. I can actually sculpt your look.

imagine the type of injuries you can come across in the battle field.