PDA

View Full Version : Why do certain girls bash other girls?

TheAlphaMale
10-17-2005, 05:57 PM
I Would first like to apologise to seachai for the pm for defending a cetain person, i didnt know she was so mean and hurtful to others,talking about someone doesnt make you fringing cool its lame and ignorant.

TheAlphaMale
10-17-2005, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the info,but what kind of competition,you mean like to see who is more popular?

ARMANIXXX
10-17-2005, 08:44 PM
How are GG different?

Dkg
10-17-2005, 08:49 PM
it's all a competition, and GG's and TG's alike all want to be (or at least see themselves) in the top rankings. They want to be the prettiest, sexiest, best smile, best ass, etc etc. What better way to do that than put others down to pull yourself up. This is nothing new at all, and women have been doing this for centuries.

Now us guys, we don't really care about stuff like that.

Vicki Richter
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
I for one would love to see/hear some specific examples of said bashing. I personally see myself as generally more of a counterpuncher than a striker, but that remains open to interpretation.

Daebo
10-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Im sorry to throw the topic off a lil bit but why do t-girls fuck girls?

innavoice
10-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Forgive me Evolution but....i forget if you've said you've been with women before or not......

BUT what is the reception you get when you explain your sexual preference as opposed to your sexual orientation/identity?

brickcitybrother
10-18-2005, 12:41 AM
How are GG different?

Now that's funny!

tsntx
10-18-2005, 02:24 AM
I for one would love to see/hear some specific examples of said bashing. I personally see myself as generally more of a counterpuncher than a striker, but that remains open to interpretation.

yeah me 2 b/c im pretty sure the asshole is talking about me...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-18-2005, 03:43 AM
I don't really know most of you [ladies] on here but I'll respond based on the broads I know personally from the parties............................... with a quote from a famous dead man

"Cocaine is a helluva drug"
-Rick James

innavoice
10-18-2005, 03:59 AM
Forgive me Evolution but....i forget if you've said you've been with women before or not......

BUT what is the reception you get when you explain your sexual preference as opposed to your sexual orientation/identity?

I'd say 95% of the time the reaction is very negative. Men, women of the straight, gay and lesbian variety have all given me much ridicule. I find the most harsh comments come from other transsexuals. I get viewed as less than a person, people question my motives, question me as a person and some have even gone as far as dispute and disrespect my being a woman. I guess to them I can't be treated, viewed or respected as a woman until I allow men to validate my existence.

:(

Funny as backwards as it may sound....i would expect those men you come out to....to expect that they could turn you out....so to speak.

With all due respect though.....i can see where most would assume that you are just confused. It's enough for folk to attempt to recognize your sexual identity much less ur sexual preference.

It's just ironic that in light of your preference people are probably ultimately more accepting of your Trangenderism because they'd have to accept that on some level first to even begin to understand the rest.

Dkg
10-18-2005, 04:26 AM
Jen, I'm pretty sure it's u he's talking about. he's an ass, pay him no mind

and holy crap, how do u have just as many posts as me already??! :shock:
I guess calling you an active poster would be an understatment... :P

TheAlphaMale
10-18-2005, 04:43 AM

I wasnt talking about you clinton, but in no way in your life should you ever compare yourself to vicki she is a way better person then you, people keep kissing up to her!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-18-2005, 04:49 AM
http://www.letsrumble.com/closeup/buffer_main.jpg

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

innavoice
10-18-2005, 06:04 AM
How exactly can you see where people can assume I'm confused? If anything it should be quite apparent that I'm transitioning for myself. My personal feeling is a lot of girls, especially the younger ones these days, do a lot of what they do for the men. Just by their general attitudes and conversation...they make it seem like it's all about the men. I don't have that distraction. I'm free to focus on me. Even if I was to be shallow enough to transition for someone else, who better than a woman? A woman can actually appreciate all that I am and all that I do. Men appreciate food, sex and sports (not necessarily in that order). I'm more than just a fetish.

When it comes to my sexual identity as opposed to my sexual preference...everyone actually seems to understand my preference more. The common question I get (even from other Tgirls)..."Why transition if you like women?" My response..."Who is this transition really for? You or them?"[/quote]

When i say i can see i'm coming from an outsider's view.(not necessarily my own) Most folks are NOT trynna take all the "time and effort" to understand one's desire to transition only to get halfway in and discover that that now they have to figure out ur attraction to women.

It's confusing (at best) for the average person.....what makes you think that they wouldn't rather cut the whole thing short and just conclude you confused. This is why i assumed they'd prolly accept ur transition before ur preference....b/c they'll ALWAYS harken back to the notion that you might as well have nipped the whole thing in the bud.(so to speak)

It's alot for someone to take in...all at once....or twice even.(no pun)

Ecstatic
10-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Seems to me that most people don't understand the difference between gender identification and sexual orientation, let alone so many guys perceiving TS as a fetish.

Vicki Richter
10-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Seems to me that most people don't understand the difference between gender identification and sexual orientation, let alone so many guys perceiving TS as a fetish.

Profound.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-18-2005, 06:07 PM
What's so confusing that she is a trannsexual and likes women?

Sexual orientation and gender- are not exclusive. I know a few transsexual "lesbians" who have/had realtionships with women/transsexual women.

But back to the topic-

I think there are a variety of reasons why someone talks bad about another person- dislike, jealousy, to feel superior, to have a laugh, etc.- the same reasons all people (not just girls) rip others apart.

nyctrannytopper
10-19-2005, 08:31 AM
because 99 percent of ts have low self asteem even tho they look great and act like there shit dont stink it makes them feel better about them selfs to down the other girls and when the other girl looks better o man lol..well that fake over done look is out and over shame alot of the girls are now stuck looking like thundercats the more soft sexy fem not tranny look is now in like danielle fox vickirichter carmen cruz and many others

tsntx
10-19-2005, 09:27 AM

I wasnt talking about you clinton, but in no way in your life should you ever compare yourself to vicki she is a way better person then you, people keep kissing up to her!

one just b/c u dont have a chance in hell w/ me doesnt give you the right to call me by a name that is no longer legally mine second ive never compared myself to vicki...and third WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF MAKING A THREAD ABOUT GIRLS TEARING GIRLS DOWN WHEN YOU JUST CALLED ME BY MY BIRTH NAME AND YET IVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING MEAN TO YOU, ABOUT YOU, OR EVEN ANYTHING W/ YOUR NAME IN IT??? why dont you go make a thread called "why im a douche bag asshole to ts girls by alFalpha looking male" and answer ur own idiotic questions

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-19-2005, 10:19 AM
again

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/06/rick.james/story.superfreak.jpg

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug"
- Rick James

TheAlphaMale
10-19-2005, 11:29 AM

one just b/c u dont have a chance in hell w/ me doesnt give you the right to call me by a name that is no longer legally mine second ive never compared myself to vicki...and third WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF MAKING A THREAD ABOUT GIRLS TEARING GIRLS DOWN WHEN YOU JUST CALLED ME BY MY BIRTH NAME AND YET IVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING MEAN TO YOU, ABOUT YOU, OR EVEN ANYTHING W/ YOUR NAME IN IT??? why dont you go make a thread called "why im a douche bag asshole to ts girls by alFalpha looking male" and answer ur own idiotic questions

So you can fucking dish it out but you cant take it sounds like a fucking baby too me, and for one i dont want you arent all that, oh yeah you wanna be 17 so bad u have the brain for it!

rick_932
10-19-2005, 06:27 PM
How are GG different?

cosign. i couldnt have worded this better

MacShreach
10-19-2005, 07:53 PM
<snip>why dont you go make a thread called "why im a douche bag asshole to ts girls by alFalpha looking male" and answer ur own idiotic questions<snip>

God you make me laugh you lippy bitch, you really do. Just about every post you make, once I figure out that txtspk I crack up. And before you get wired into me, that's a compliment.

I was thinking maybe I should post something like "get off her case" but I think you're loving every minute of it.

R.

sdman
04-05-2006, 07:43 PM

I'd say 95% of the time the reaction is very negative. Men, women of the straight, gay and lesbian variety have all given me much ridicule. I find the most harsh comments come from other transsexuals. I get viewed as less than a person, people question my motives, question me as a person and some have even gone as far as dispute and disrespect my being a woman. I guess to them I can't be treated, viewed or respected as a woman until I allow men to validate my existence.

:(

that's understandable youre a weird person!

stillies77
04-05-2006, 08:12 PM
haha just reading the subject of this topic and not knowing what people have said i have to ask the same question. Especially since i have read a ton of forums where Vicki and Allanah get brutal on each other from shoes to weight to everything...i dont get it...cant we all just get along...come over my place...turn off all the lights...play a nice game of who's in my mouth?

dabaldone
04-05-2006, 11:19 PM

That is a very true statement. Most guy's here also would never consider a "real" relationship with a TS because of fear. We have been conditioned to think that TS women are weird and it's just plain wrong to be with one.

Back to the point of the tread. A lot of TS women allow criticism to drive how they act, how they look and who they are with. Bottom line is; jealousy drives people to criticize and talk crap about you. But does it really matter?

By the way MystiqueE, don't let them get to you. Most folks don't understand themselves.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-06-2006, 12:05 AM
Most guy's here also would never consider a "real" relationship with a TS because of fear. We have been conditioned to think that TS women are weird and it's just plain wrong to be with one.

Thats so true. :wink:

A lot of TS women allow criticism to drive how they act, how they look and who they are with. Bottom line is; jealousy drives people to criticize and talk crap about you.

Sometimes its not really all about criticism as much as some TS women badly needs the "Attention". So they find themselves being criticized more cos of it.

But does it really matter?

No it shouldnt..*If one is confident within herself. :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Ecstatic
04-06-2006, 01:00 AM
Interesting to read a comment on a post one made months in the past--that's what's great about the forum environment, as opposed to a mail list. Anyway, great observations, dabaldone and HTG. Keep the dialogue rolling!