PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone attend the tgpixel party over the weekend?

TheAlphaMale
10-17-2005, 02:48 PM
And if your family has ever had a great party post a picture of it?

chefmike
10-18-2005, 03:22 AM
pic from the party...

Quinn
10-18-2005, 03:27 AM
LMAO...

-Quinn

chefmike
10-18-2005, 03:57 AM
And if your family has ever had a great party post a picture of it?

nice try...read the subject of the post...it remains the same as before you edited your text...einstein :roll: aren't you on the wrong forum if you want that info... AlphaNeutered? :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-18-2005, 05:21 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexxxyJade
10-18-2005, 05:44 AM
you know i was there babes.....
hope i dont cross ne lines by posting these pics

kisses

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/SexyJade/DCFN0002_resize.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/SexyJade/DCFN0001_resize.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/SexyJade/DCFN0003_resize.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-18-2005, 05:53 AM
cross any lines?
LMAO

SexxxyJade
10-18-2005, 06:22 AM
you never know round here, i heard its like walking on glass these days... :?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-18-2005, 06:42 AM
wow @ walking on glass

TomSelis
10-18-2005, 01:04 PM
That's serious.....don't go by what you heard.

Edited to add: This needs to be said. Nobody's every disrespected you here Jade. It's kind of upsetting that you think/believe that. This has always been a forum where you get what you give. The crazier the posts, the crazier the response. Girls walking on eggshells=not true.

kalina
10-18-2005, 02:21 PM
you know i was there babes.....
hope i dont cross ne lines by posting these pics

You and your friends look awesome Jade. .'s probably mad at me for not making her party this Sunday, but I'm pulling all stops to make the next one (she mentioned second Sunday in November). Maybe I'll see you and everyone else there then.

Ecstatic
10-18-2005, 02:31 PM
I wanted to attend, but there was no way for several reasons (including a flooded basement thanks to 9" of rain and a malfunctioning sump pump). But why Sundays? So far to travel, and you've got to take Monday off work. Oh well. I am going to try for the next NY party, if I can squeeze it out.

SexxxyJade
10-18-2005, 06:38 PM
That's serious.....don't go by what you heard.

Edited to add: This needs to be said. Nobody's every disrespected you here Jade. It's kind of upsetting that you think/believe that. This has always been a forum where you get what you give. The crazier the posts, the crazier the response. Girls walking on eggshells=not true.

Of course I have never been disrespected here ( not that im aware of anyway), otherwise I wouldnt post here at all. I was only mentioning what I had heard thru the grapevine. I luv hungangels, maybe you should go back and read my recent post " Queen of the South". There is nothing anyone can say to dissuade me or to keep me from hungangels. You guys have showed me too much love and respect.
I never said I think or believe ne of the rumors, just stating that I was aware of what was said. Sorry you misunderstood. Even sorrier that you find my post upsetting, tho you will most definately get over it trusttttttttttt and believe!