PDA

View Full Version : ChefMike

Alyssa87
07-30-2009, 09:01 PM
u should have linked all the geekmeat/sol.bro topics links in 1 thread.

theres a bunch of em.

Alyssa87
07-30-2009, 09:03 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3498

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2894

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2659

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1895

Now what was he banned for?

chefmike
07-30-2009, 09:05 PM
At least you had the good sense to start another thread, toots!

JeniferTS
07-30-2009, 09:06 PM
what kinda name is geek meat? lol

BLKGSXR
07-30-2009, 09:07 PM
At least you had the good sense to start another thread, toots!stop neglecting the question.

Alyssa87

i'm here to help

chefmike
Now was was he banned for?

Say what what?

Alyssa87
07-30-2009, 09:08 PM
edited.

do you know?

SarahG

That's what I was thinking.

rockabilly

:shrug brain food for cannibals. :shrug

chefmike
07-30-2009, 09:09 PM

i'm here to help

Help your tranny chasing fans, I'm not flattered...

Alyssa87
07-30-2009, 09:10 PM
i wasnt trying to flatter you.

oh mike. just be nice to me.

chefmike
07-30-2009, 09:11 PM
It was geekmeat...one word...ask solitary sister or talk amongst yourselves, all you tiresome noob trannies and suckup sycophants like rockasissy, BLOCKHEAD et al...

BLKGSXR
07-30-2009, 09:12 PM
It was geekmeat...one word...ask solitary sister or talk amongst yourselves, all you tiresome noob trannies and suckup sycophants like rockasissy, BLOCKHEAD et al...GRRR I got a keyboard let me act HARD online GRRR.

JeniferTS
07-30-2009, 09:13 PM
It was geekmeat...one word...ask solitary sister or talk amongst yourselves, all you tiresome noob trannies and suckup sycophants like rockasissy, BLOCKHEAD et al...

wow..r u that miserable of a person???

Alyssa87
07-30-2009, 09:14 PM
you bumped a bunch of threads.
i thought 1 thread with all the links you dug up would have been more effective.

sorry i tire you http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/46.gif

Solitary- why were u banned as geekmeat?

chefmike
07-30-2009, 09:19 PM

Are you really that much of a skank or were you just having a bad face day?

rockabilly
07-30-2009, 09:20 PM
Chef reminds me of a song
" I was a young boy who had big plans
Now i'm just another shitty old man
I don't have fun and i hate everything
The world owes me so fuck you "

JeniferTS
07-30-2009, 09:22 PM

Are you really that much of a skank or were you just having a bad face day?

:shock:

chefmike
07-30-2009, 09:31 PM

Is that any way for a sensitive Stuart Smalley type like yourself to talk, rockasissy?

But i guess you are entitled to be a wee bit angry...what with you being both a male nurse and a virgin...sucks to be you, huh?

rockabilly
07-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Not as much as it must suck to be a bitter old man who has to post mean comments to give his life meaning. Now go eat the early bird special at Dennys.

JeniferTS
07-30-2009, 09:37 PM
i love dennys :D

BLKGSXR
07-30-2009, 09:38 PM
i love dennys :Dditto.

Ryz
07-30-2009, 09:41 PM
ROFL
His posts are very entertaining

chefmike
07-30-2009, 09:41 PM
No surprise there, you clowns probably think that Outback is fine dining...it certainly would be for nurse Stuart after that hospital food he's used to eating in between changing bedpans and spongebaths...what a guy...

ed_jaxon
07-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Denny's don't like me

rockabilly
07-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Those are not my duties , but you being your age and all would know about hospital food and bedpans.

BLKGSXR
07-30-2009, 09:47 PM
Denny's don't like mewell you are black! lmfao-did you try something with one of the waiters-again?

ed_jaxon
07-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Denny's don't like mewell you are black! lmfao-did you try something with one of the waiters-again?

They caught me trying to sneak and get served.

I really thought I could pass.

El Nino
07-30-2009, 11:30 PM

Pretty much...

Jericho
07-30-2009, 11:38 PM
An ascerbic digruntled fukker...Sounds like good people to me :shrug

trish
07-30-2009, 11:56 PM
I like Chefmike. He one of the many people who made me feel accepted here when I first joined this community a few years ago. He’s one of the HA regulars who’s civic minded. Many of his post express his concerns with the welfare of the poor, the disenfranchised and minorities. He may be cranky, but he’s seen a lot to be cranky about. But he’s not a disillusioned cynic like many contributors here. He’s not a self-promotor. He’s not a crackpot who thinks the world’s going to end eighteen different ways the day after tomorrow. When he complains it’s usually about something worthwhile. He never whined about having to pay too many taxes. He never whined about reverse discrimination. He doesn’t cotton to idiots and he will tell you when you’re being one. I know he doesn't get along with Nicole whom I also greatly admire. But I guess you can't live life without conflict. Chefmike's my friend. Here’s to you, friend.

rockabilly
07-31-2009, 12:05 AM
I guess you have to know him to like him :shrug:

Nicole Dupre
07-31-2009, 12:26 AM
I know why they never banned Mike. ;)

Nicole Dupre
07-31-2009, 05:56 AM
Anyway, as I just asked about in another thread; I think Mike hates me because, at one point, he was the ringleader of Hondarobot's lynch mob, and I disapproved of his tactics.

rockabilly
07-31-2009, 06:01 AM
It must have been pretty bad.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-31-2009, 06:30 AM
I like Chefmike. He one of the many people who made me feel accepted here when I first joined this community a few years ago. He’s one of the HA regulars who’s civic minded. Many of his post express his concerns with the welfare of the poor, the disenfranchised and minorities. He may be cranky, but he’s seen a lot to be cranky about. But he’s not a disillusioned cynic like many contributors here. He’s not a self-promotor. He’s not a crackpot who thinks the world’s going to end eighteen different ways the day after tomorrow. When he complains it’s usually about something worthwhile. He never whined about having to pay too many taxes. He never whined about reverse discrimination. He doesn’t cotton to idiots and he will tell you when you’re being one. I know he doesn't get along with Nicole whom I also greatly admire. But I guess you can't live life without conflict. Chefmike's my friend. Here’s to you, friend.

It was different with me. Chef actually mistook me for someone else and bashed me when I first got here. Though when that was cleared up, he turned out to be not that bad - actually one of the most welcoming and sweetest guys on here! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

thx1138
07-31-2009, 08:32 AM
Treat Mike with respect. His job here at HA is to keep the pot boiling when things get a little slow.

chefmike
07-31-2009, 02:30 PM
Anyway, as I just asked about in another thread; I think Mike hates me because, at one point, he was the ringleader of Hondarobot's lynch mob, and I disapproved of his tactics.

I don't hate you, I never have. When you turned into an antagonistic, militant tranny troll I refused to take any of your bullshit. So did a lot of others. It has nothing to do with your retarded friend Honda or anyone else. It's you. So if you want to kindly fuck off that's AOK with me.

chefmike
07-31-2009, 02:31 PM
Thanks trish and Hara, you both remain two of the shining lights here at HA.

Nicole Dupre
07-31-2009, 03:35 PM
So if you want to kindly fuck off that's AOK with me. And what if I want to have sex with you? What then?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-01-2009, 05:10 AM
Thanks trish and Hara, you both remain two of the shining lights here at HA.

Don't mention it. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Coroner
08-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Wow, noobs who registered a few months ago (aka tranny chasers aka ass-kissers) and self-promoting princesses declaring war on one of the few smart people on this forum. I was "good friends" with Chefmike and Quinn (where are you bro?) from my early days here. Everyone who´s been here for a few years knows what a great, funny and smart guy Chefmike is. I don´t have to say more because Trish expressed that much better than me.

Rogers
08-01-2009, 08:52 PM

I remember this... just. Who was stalkerbot? Or was it molesterbot? :lol: I've always found chef to be hilarious and genuine, just like you Nicole, even though I suspect stalkerbot was he. :wink: That's why I believe him when he says he doesn't hate you.

JelenaCD
08-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Mike is a character , and thats what makes HA great , the individual characters , love them or hate them doesn't matter , they are entertaining