PDA

View Full Version : $36,000 Manicure!!

Nautica
07-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Stop Beyonc'e!! Please don't McHammer all your money away!!!!!!!!!!! Two $51,000 hand bags were ok, but $36,000 nails???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!!!! I see why she made that song SPEECHLESS(Which I adore!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2009/07/beyonces-35k-nails.html

DC
07-29-2009, 10:56 AM
Mindless consumerism, people starving to death all over the world and people spend $36,000 on a manicure.

Quiet Reflections
07-29-2009, 11:48 AM
hova can afford it

Fox
07-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Holy shit that's wasteful...

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 12:20 PM
oh well..she has the money and it is her money.

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 05:43 PM
i gotta learn to do nay-yah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CONKd323piY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o

:lol:

El Nino
07-29-2009, 06:44 PM
She could have fed a lot of starving peope with that dough. Or paid for a kids cancer treatment or something. What a self-indulged douche-nozzle she must be.

BLKGSXR
07-29-2009, 07:02 PM
you know how much shit can be done with 36k-thats like a nice fucking STI- or another realllllly fast car- lol :D

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 07:03 PM
for the record, beyonce has donated to many organizations and charities..clearly, you can't expect her to donate all her money? beyonce is not a super-hero who can save the world and solve all problems..she can't feed every starving child..she can't provide housing for all the bums out in the street.

beyonce can only help so much and if she has the money to spend 36 G's on a manicure, then good for her..that doesn't make her a bad person..that just makes her a very successful woman.

you people talking about "omg, she should help the poor with that money instead of wasting it on manicures", i bet you throw away left over food that poor, starving children would love to eat, even if it's just a piece of bread..think about that.

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 07:05 PM
you know how much shit can be done with 36k-thats like a nice fucking STI- or another realllllly fast car- lol :D

a designer vagina

BLKGSXR
07-29-2009, 07:07 PM

a designer vaginathat and some....

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 07:09 PM
some what?

silver dildos?

BLKGSXR
07-29-2009, 07:11 PM
some what?

silver dildos?if thats what your into.-I guess you can test out that pussy.Shiet alyssa I thought you liked real ones :roll: haha j/k I was thinking and some (whatever) else.

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 07:14 PM
real dicks usually have an asshole behind them.

not worth it.

BLKGSXR
07-29-2009, 07:15 PM
well said-and heres a damn you woman! for that. Lol.

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 07:18 PM
thought u might like that 1

chefmike
07-29-2009, 07:26 PM
for the record, beyonce has donated to many organizations and charities..clearly, you can't expect her to donate all her money? beyonce is not a super-hero who can save the world and solve all problems..she can't feed every starving child..she can't provide housing for all the bums out in the street.

beyonce can only help so much and if she has the money to spend 36 G's on a manicure, then good for her..that doesn't make her a bad person..that just makes her a very successful woman.

you people talking about "omg, she should help the poor with that money instead of wasting it on manicures", i bet you throw away left over food that poor, starving children would love to eat, even if it's just a piece of bread..think about that.

She's nothing more than trash...fodder for pop culture sycophants like her fans...shallow, marginally talented, lights on but nobody home...nothing more than a ghetto version of trailer diva Britney...

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 07:32 PM

She's nothing more than trash...fodder for pop culture sycophants like her fans...shallow, marginally talented, lights on but nobody home...nothing more than a ghetto version of trailer diva Britney...

yet she's as successful as you'll never be, having manicure's worth 36 G's :lol:

Nautica
07-29-2009, 09:02 PM

She's one of the hardest working entertainers there is today and seems very humble when she's off stage. That $36,000 is still :shock: :shock: , though!!!!!!

Edited To Correct: When she's off stage.

Nautica
07-29-2009, 09:03 PM
A comment of it's her money, she can spend it how she likes was expected.

Nautica
07-29-2009, 09:04 PM

a designer vagina

LOL! LOL!

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 09:05 PM
A comment of it's her money, she can spend it how she likes was expected.

:wink:

sucka4chix
07-29-2009, 09:16 PM

Although harsh, as usual, I can't disagree with the gist of your post. But trust that everyone gets their just deserts eventually

chefmike
07-29-2009, 09:37 PM

Although harsh, as usual, I can't disagree with the gist of your post. But trust that everyone gets their just deserts eventually

Harsh, agreed.

But I've learned that you gotta be harsh to get through to most of these boneheads a great deal of the time....

Call it tough love if you will.... :wink:

They should just be thankful that it isn't J whose addressing them....

Ryz
07-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Only if I found one of her broken nails.. I'd be pretty happy

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 09:57 PM
Only if I found one of her broke nails.. I'd be pretty happy

your sig pic describes how i feel about that comment

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 09:58 PM

lol :lol:

Ryz
07-29-2009, 10:00 PM

lol fuck you 8)

Silcc69
07-29-2009, 10:04 PM
Damn seeing that made me wanna watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNQRqAoT-2c

Ryz
07-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Fuck the cup, poor it in my hands for a dime rofl

santiago316
07-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Fuck the cup, poor it in my hands for a dime rofl
IMO the best part was after all that crap Hammer had to go through..."You got change fo' hundred" LMAO! cheapskate.

Nautica
07-29-2009, 10:32 PM

I don't see how he got so far.. That comedian. I forget his name.

2009AD
07-30-2009, 01:01 AM

I don't see how he got so far.. That comedian. I forget his name.

Chris Rock you mean? LOL