PDA

View Full Version : Do the girls on here...

JamesHunt
07-29-2009, 06:06 AM
...take pity on the guys that like being POWERBOTTOMED???

I was just wondering :?:

phobun
07-29-2009, 06:22 AM
...take pity on the guys that like being POWERBOTTOMED???

You're a limey version of TSBrenda. Fuck off.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-29-2009, 06:34 AM
I think tsbrenda is James femme alter ego! I really do. Mods could we check both their IP's? :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Bopper007
07-29-2009, 06:57 AM
Would someone mind explaining "being powerbottomed" to me. Seriously.

Thanks

tsbrenda
07-29-2009, 07:11 AM
ULTRA BOTTOMS, SUPERCATAFRAGILISTICESPIOLODOSIOUS BOTTOMS.................................

Nicole Dupre
07-29-2009, 01:29 PM
ULTRA BOTTOMS, SUPERCATAFRAGILISTICESPIOLODOSIOUS BOTTOMS.................................closet crossdresser bottoms...

alyssats
07-29-2009, 02:52 PM
ULTRA BOTTOMS, SUPERCATAFRAGILISTICESPIOLODOSIOUS BOTTOMS.................................closet crossdresser bottoms...

yeahhh most of the powerbottoms are also closet crossdressers

that is a fact :wink:

JeniferTS
07-29-2009, 02:53 PM

like "ts brenda"?

Nicole Dupre
07-29-2009, 04:41 PM
You know the old saying: "If the backpack fits, wear it." ;)

lol

rockabilly
07-29-2009, 04:45 PM
:lol: :lol:

phobun
07-29-2009, 04:51 PM

A corollary is that most of the girls who like to top are really gayboys with boobs

Nicole Dupre
07-29-2009, 05:15 PM
A corollary is that most of the girls who like to top are really gayboys with boobs

No. That's speculation. ;)

But it is a fact that CD's are almost always at least "bottom curious", if not 100% into it. :P

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 05:37 PM

But it is a fact that CD's are almost always at least "bottom curious", if not 100% into it. :P

and whats the ish with them calling themselves sluts and lil'whores?
i'm like dude- you have a wife and kids and a pension. really?

thats the only thing that erks me about them.

and to answer the OP question... i dont feel sorry for anyone who doesnt feel sorry for themselves.

Kirsty Scott TG
07-29-2009, 06:07 PM
[quote=phobun]

Oh Nicole,

You say that as though it's a bad thing .... :wink:

Kirsty
xxx xxx

phobun
07-29-2009, 06:11 PM

Perhaps they are not gayboys, but they are not real transsexual women.

If people who call themselves women enjoy sticking their male organs in a man's ass, I don't see how such individuals can be taken seriously as women by anyone other than themselves and the slobbering cockhounds who admire them.

I think that there is validity in Dr. Harry Benjamin's definition of a True Transsexual. A True Transsexual does not like her penis, which is not surprising, given that a penis is the very emblem of maleness.

Nicole Dupre
07-29-2009, 06:15 PM
Oh Nicole,

You say that as though it's a bad thing .... :wink:

No, Kirsty. Actually that was some other tranny on here. ;)

Nicole Dupre
07-29-2009, 06:32 PM

If people who call themselves women enjoy sticking their male organs in a man's ass, I don't see how such individuals can be taken seriously as women by anyone other than themselves and the slobbering cockhounds who admire them.

I think that there is validity in Dr. Harry Benjamin's definition of a True Transsexual. A True Transsexual does not like her penis, which is not surprising, given that a penis is the very emblem of maleness.

I think male sex organ = male is an antiquated concept. Cocks are erogenous zones, and that's all any of really knows. Who the hell's to say what type of intercourse is "untrue"? Who does any TS truly need to take them "seriously", for them to get off with their genitals? What's so "serious" about sexual pleasure anyway? I think you're being conveniently rgid and simplistic.

And please don't start with the "true transsexual" thing because there are boat loads of hideous one's that couldn't get laid in a gay prison ie. nobody here is EVER jerking off to them. What's so damn "true" about that? lol

tsmandy
07-29-2009, 07:23 PM

I think male sex organ = male is an antiquated concept. Cocks are erogenous zones, and that's all any of really knows. Who the hell's to say what type of intercourse is "untrue"? Who does any TS truly need to take them "seriously", for them to get off with their genitals? What's so "serious" about sexual pleasure anyway? I think you're being conveniently rgid and simplistic.

And please don't start with the "true transsexual" thing because there are boat loads of hideous one's that couldn't get laid in a gay prison ie. nobody here is EVER jerking off to them. What's so damn "true" about that? lol

If I haven't said it before I will say it now, fuck Harry Benjamin and his standards and all the misery they cause.

I think most TS go through a phase where they hate their penis, I know I sure did. One of the things that I found to actually be quite empowering about being a sex-worker was realizing that I didn't have to hate my body in order to transition. Of course I would rather have a cunt, but in the meantime I am not going to miss out on enjoying the most out of sex and life.

Am I a gayboy for topping girls? Am I a confused straight guy? Lesbian? How about you let us girls define ourselves.

p.s. would a bunch of grown men please stop using the term powerbottom? You sound silly.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-29-2009, 08:12 PM

like "ts brenda"?

Rofl :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

alyssats
07-29-2009, 08:24 PM

So true :wink:

If I haven't said it before I will say it now, fuck Harry Benjamin and his standards and all the misery they cause.

I think most TS go through a phase where they hate their penis, I know I sure did. One of the things that I found to actually be quite empowering about being a sex-worker was realizing that I didn't have to hate my body in order to transition. Of course I would rather have a cunt, but in the meantime I am not going to miss out on enjoying the most out of sex and life.

Am I a gayboy for topping girls? Am I a confused straight guy? Lesbian? How about you let us girls define ourselves.

p.s. would a bunch of grown men please stop using the term powerbottom? You sound silly.

I concur jeje

And yes theres also a lot of times which I hate and would like to cut my dick and hope im a real girl with a real vagina. But what could I do it just feel so good sometimes sticking my cock on cute guys tight asses :jerkoff

hippifried
07-29-2009, 09:14 PM

Why can't you have both? I'm no doctor or scientist, & maybe I'm all wet here, but I'm having trouble with the idea that everything has to be either/or. It seems like there's always new developments in glandular & neural regeneration, & all the new genetic technology, so it doesn't strike me as out of the realm of possibility that a vaginal cavity, with clitoris & all, couldn't be created while leaving the penis intact. Why not have it all? Well, other than the ungodly cost.

Oh & by the way: With some of us older guys, being strictly bottom isn't always a matter of choice. Personally, I'd love to be versitile again, but it's not in my control. Sometimes the physiology relegates you to a role.

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 09:17 PM
It seems like there's always new developments in glandular & neural regeneration, & all the new genetic technology, so it doesn't strike me as out of the realm of possibility that a vaginal cavity, with clitoris & all, couldn't be created while leaving the penis intact. Why not have it all? Well, other than the ungodly cost.

i remember reading that Angels are built like this. LOL

Just keep in mind girls. as long as u have balls, you'll look hard if u dont take mones....

tsmandy
07-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Oh & by the way: With some of us older guys, being strictly bottom isn't always a matter of choice. Personally, I'd love to be versitile again, but it's not in my control. Sometimes the physiology relegates you to a role.

You need to get creative. Hands and toys are marvelous.

dgs925
07-29-2009, 09:57 PM
Yet another great poll James. I love how you always seem to put a lot of thought into your posts.

hippifried
07-29-2009, 11:58 PM

You need to get creative. Hands and toys are marvelous.

Well yeah, of course. I can usually figure out a way to give back. Butt there's still that final limitation. Don't get me wrong. I love being on the receiving end, & I enjoy finding different ways to make up for my lack. I just miss my youth & wish I could do the things I used to. So nowadays, it's easier for me to seek someone who'd just as soon plow me into a coma.

What I have found on this board is that there's no 2 people who have the same opinion on any of this or the same wants & desires. It's all good & definitely an eye-opener.

JamesHunt
07-30-2009, 05:16 AM
And please don't start with the "true transsexual" thing because there are boat loads of hideous one's that couldn't get laid in a gay prison

LMFAO :lol:

phobun
07-30-2009, 07:32 AM
You begin by writing that "male sex organ = male is an antiquated concept."

When a baby is born, the baby appears essentially gender neutral except for what is seen between the legs. That genitalia is what the parents and the doctors use to determine the baby's sex; a karyotype is not usually done.

So the little boy grows up and feels feminine. He begins to dress like a girl and may even have a boob job, but he loves drilling other men in their anuses with his beloved cock. Some may refer to him as a shemale, some may call him transgenderist, and Dr. Harry may have generously eve called him a nonsurgical transsexual, but he is not a True Transsexual, because he enjoys the organ that most embodies maleness.

You wrote that cocks are erogenous zones, and "that's all any of really knows." Cocks may indeed be erogenous zones, but so are pussies. If all you know is that your cock is an erogenous zone, then please tell us what it means to be a woman.

At this point I can't help but think of Alan Sokal's classic parody titled "Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity" which appeared in Social Text about 10 years ago. He begins by writing, tongue-in-cheek: [Scientists] ...cling to the dogma imposed by the long post-Enlightenment hegemony over the Western intellectual outlook, which can be summarized briefly as follows: that there exists an external world, whose properties are independent of any individual human being and indeed of humanity as a whole... deep conceptual shifts within twentieth-century science have undermined this Cartesian-Newtonian metaphysics; revisionist studies in the history and philosophy of science have cast further doubt on its credibility; and, most recently, feminist and poststructuralist critiques have demystified the substantive content of mainstream Western scientific practice, revealing the ideology of domination concealed behind the façade of 'objectivity'. It has thus become increasingly apparent that physical 'reality', no less than social 'reality', is at bottom a social and linguistic construct..."

...I decline to insist this is a post-modernist fantasy world in which definitions are made relative to oneself. Although it is helpful to refer to pre-operative transsexuals by their chosen gender in order to facilitate their transition, I stipulate that it is not simplistic to define women as those with pussies and men as those with penises. I do not feel obligated to maintain the fiction that a man, who posts pictures of himself playing with his cock while dressed in a skirt, is a woman, even if he has water balloons in his chest.

I think only a male chauvinist would value a woman's identity in such a way. Don't confuse the ability to get laid in a gay prison, or whether some yokel jerks off to pictures of your cock, with what it means to be a real woman. Not every woman is beautiful on the outside, and not every woman has sex, but she is no less a woman because of it.

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2009, 08:17 AM

When a baby is born, the baby appears essentially gender neutral except for what is seen between the legs. That genitalia is what the parents and the doctors use to determine the baby's sex; a karyotype is not usually done.

So the little boy grows up and feels feminine. He begins to dress like a girl and may even have a boob job, but he loves drilling other men in their anuses with his beloved cock. Some may refer to him as a shemale, some may call him transgenderist, and Dr. Harry may have generously eve called him a nonsurgical transsexual, but he is not a True Transsexual, because he enjoys the organ that most embodies maleness.

You wrote that cocks are erogenous zones, and "that's all any of really knows." Cocks may indeed be erogenous zones, but so are pussies. If all you know is that your cock is an erogenous zone, then please tell us what it means to be a woman.

You can ask that same question to the "true" transsexuals, and you will get no more accurate an answer. I would never presume to be anything more or less than a transsexual woman, with the same potential life experience limitations as any other tranny who was born without an owner's manual.

But let me guess. You're from the UK where they force you to go through a boy scout-like process, assign you a gender councilor, let you kid yourself for a few years that you're passing, and give you a welfare pussy. How fab!

I too disliked my penis and barely used it for years past puberty. But it always worked. Don't tell people they need to be celibate to be "true" anything. Because cocks aside, taking it in your ass is STILL no more like being penetrated in a vagina than it is in the ear.

But funny how you're even here on HA, perusing soooo many "untrue", self-pleasuring pre-op trannys. In fact, someone like Ray Blanchard would have disqualified us all for being sex workers. Oh, but that's right. The HBS were written in stone, and everything else is "untrue".

At this point I can't help but think of Alan Sokal's classic parody titled "Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity" which appeared in ..

:sleep

... is at bottom a social and linguistic construct..."[/i]

Oh, you're done? Wow. Hey, really. That was earth-shattering. I'll try harder to think outside the box next time. Promise. ;) lol

...I decline to insist this is a post-modernist fantasy world in which definitions are made relative to oneself. Although it is helpful to refer to pre-operative transsexuals by their chosen gender in order to facilitate their transition, I stipulate that it is not simplistic to define women as those with pussies and men as those with penises. I do not feel obligated to maintain the fiction that a man, who posts pictures of himself playing with his cock while dressed in a skirt, is a woman, even if he has water balloons in his chest.

I think only a male chauvinist would value a woman's identity in such a way. Don't confuse the ability to get laid in a gay prison, or whether some yokel jerks off to pictures of your cock, with what it means to be a real woman. Not every woman is beautiful on the outside, and not every woman has sex, but she is no less a woman because of it.

Save the pretentious quotes because, again, I would never presume to be anything more or less than a transsexual woman. I too disliked my penis and barely used it for years past puberty. But it always worked.

OMFG. Now this is some shit...

but he is not a True Transsexual, because he enjoys the organ that most embodies maleness

Oh, no you didn't, pho-pho!!!! LMFAO!!! NICE one!!! You have the nerve to describe my remark "male chauvinistic", but you and these other stuck-up dinosaurs are throwing around male pronouns at people struggling with M2F transsexuality?!?! How can you do that?!? Or do they neeed to take a special little multiple choice test to earn the right to called "she"? ;)

How fishy!

:puke

phobun
07-30-2009, 09:15 AM
You can ask that same question to the "true" transsexuals, and you will get no more accurate an answer. Doubtful, since they would probably not write that all they really know is that their cocks are an erogenous zone.

I would never presume to be anything more or less than a transsexual woman, Perhaps you should err on the side of less...

with the same potential life experience limitations as any other tranny who was born without an owner's manual....it's sort of presumptive to assume your limitations are the same as others'.

But let me guess. You're from the UK where they force you to go through a boy scout-like process, assign you a gender councilor, let you kid yourself for a few years that you're passing, and give you a welfare pussy. How fab!Are you bitter that you've aged without such a program in America?

I too disliked my penis and barely used it for years past puberty. But it always worked. Take 1.

Don't tell people they need to be celibate to be "true" anything. Because cocks aside, taking it in your ass is STILL no more like being penetrated in a vagina than it is in the ear.I'll trust your expert opinion on this.

But funny how you're even here on HA, perusing soooo many "untrue", self-pleasuring pre-op trannys.Yeah, right, every guy here is a cockbandit with a boner for you.

In fact, someone like Ray Blanchard would have disqualified us all for being sex workers. Actually, not every transsexual here is a sex worker.

Save the pretentious quotes because, again, I would never presume to be anything more or less than a transsexual woman.You're very ambitious.

I too disliked my penis and barely used it for years past puberty. But it always worked. Take 2

Oh, no you didn't, pho-pho!!!! LMFAO!!! NICE one!!! You have the nerve to describe my remark "male chauvinistic", but you and these other stuck-up dinosaurs are throwing around male pronouns at people struggling with M2F transsexuality?!?! How can you do that?!? Or do they neeed to take a special little multiple choice test to earn the right to called "she"? ;)Save your sanctimony. I will reserve using female pronouns for women, not any sex-obsessed transgenderist who demands it.

Obviously, we're not going to agree on whether anyone insisting on being called a woman should be so entitled.

I will call you Mabel though... you've earned it.

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2009, 01:52 PM
You can ask that same question to the "true" transsexuals, and you will get no more accurate an answer. Doubtful, since they would probably not write that all they really know is that their cocks are an erogenous zone.

I would never presume to be anything more or less than a transsexual woman, Perhaps you should err on the side of less...

with the same potential life experience limitations as any other tranny who was born without an owner's manual....it's sort of presumptive to assume your limitations are the same as others'.

But let me guess. You're from the UK where they force you to go through a boy scout-like process, assign you a gender councilor, let you kid yourself for a few years that you're passing, and give you a welfare pussy. How fab!Are you bitter that you've aged without such a program in America?

I too disliked my penis and barely used it for years past puberty. But it always worked. Take 1.

Don't tell people they need to be celibate to be "true" anything. Because cocks aside, taking it in your ass is STILL no more like being penetrated in a vagina than it is in the ear.I'll trust your expert opinion on this.

But funny how you're even here on HA, perusing soooo many "untrue", self-pleasuring pre-op trannys.Yeah, right, every guy here is a cockbandit with a boner for you.

In fact, someone like Ray Blanchard would have disqualified us all for being sex workers. Actually, not every transsexual here is a sex worker.

Save the pretentious quotes because, again, I would never presume to be anything more or less than a transsexual woman.You're very ambitious.

I too disliked my penis and barely used it for years past puberty. But it always worked. Take 2

Oh, no you didn't, pho-pho!!!! LMFAO!!! NICE one!!! You have the nerve to describe my remark "male chauvinistic", but you and these other stuck-up dinosaurs are throwing around male pronouns at people struggling with M2F transsexuality?!?! How can you do that?!? Or do they neeed to take a special little multiple choice test to earn the right to called "she"? ;)Save your sanctimony. I will reserve using female pronouns for women, not any sex-obsessed transgenderist who demands it.

Obviously, we're not going to agree on whether anyone insisting on being called a woman should be so entitled.

I will call you Mabel though... you've earned it.
Awwwwww. Did I spook your T, Mr UK fake welfare-tranny lover, and now you want to put me in your "lesser than" category. How cute, my gay friend!

You are now transparent. You may proceed! :lol:

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2009, 01:59 PM
Here's a gross example of that welfare system you take so much pride in.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/images/avatars/2128624124a25465bf3018.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48509

If that's a true transsexual, I'll happily die an "untrue" one, because they sure do look FUCKING HIDEOUS!!!

:lol:

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2009, 02:37 PM
Nicole Dupre wrote:
In fact, someone like Ray Blanchard would have disqualified us all for being sex workers.

Actually, not every transsexual here is a sex worker.

So that's your response, huh? Brilliant! :D

But please enlighten us further. According to Harry Benjamin, Ray Blanchard, and yourself; all the trannys here who do make a buck off of their cocks in some way are not "true" transsexuals? Correct?

Please show a little conviction, and simply admit that you do think like this. I know you're probably just itching to use a quantum physics analogy right now, pseudo-intellectual that you are, but a simple "yes" or "no" will do.

fitz207
07-30-2009, 02:48 PM

You can ask that same question to the "true" transsexuals, and you will get no more accurate an answer. I would never presume to be anything more or less than a transsexual woman, with the same potential life experience limitations as any other tranny who was born without an owner's manual.

But let me guess. You're from the UK where they force you to go through a boy scout-like process, assign you a gender councilor, let you kid yourself for a few years that you're passing, and give you a welfare pussy. How fab!

I too disliked my penis and barely used it for years past puberty. But it always worked. Don't tell people they need to be celibate to be "true" anything. Because cocks aside, taking it in your ass is STILL no more like being penetrated in a vagina than it is in the ear.

But funny how you're even here on HA, perusing soooo many "untrue", self-pleasuring pre-op trannys. In fact, someone like Ray Blanchard would have disqualified us all for being sex workers. Oh, but that's right. The HBS were written in stone, and everything else is "untrue".

At this point I can't help but think of Alan Sokal's classic parody titled "Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity" which appeared in ..

:sleep

... is at bottom a social and linguistic construct..."[/i]

Oh, you're done? Wow. Hey, really. That was earth-shattering. I'll try harder to think outside the box next time. Promise. ;) lol

Save the pretentious quotes because, again, I would never presume to be anything more or less than a transsexual woman. I too disliked my penis and barely used it for years past puberty. But it always worked.

OMFG. Now this is some shit...

but he is not a True Transsexual, because he enjoys the organ that most embodies maleness

Oh, no you didn't, pho-pho!!!! LMFAO!!! NICE one!!! You have the nerve to describe my remark "male chauvinistic", but you and these other stuck-up dinosaurs are throwing around male pronouns at people struggling with M2F transsexuality?!?! How can you do that?!? Or do they neeed to take a special little multiple choice test to earn the right to called "she"? ;)

How fishy!

:puke
Good job Nicole! :claps :claps :claps If phoBUM is so offended by the site of pre-op TG maybe he should try another forum.

fitz207
07-30-2009, 02:49 PM
Nicole Dupre wrote:
In fact, someone like Ray Blanchard would have disqualified us all for being sex workers.

Actually, not every transsexual here is a sex worker.

So that's your response, huh? Brilliant! :D

But please enlighten us further. According to Harry Benjamin, Ray Blanchard, and yourself; all the trannys here who do make a buck off of their cocks in some way are not "true" transsexuals? Correct?

Please show a little conviction, and simply admit that you do think like this. I know you're probably just itching to use a quantum physics analogy right now, pseudo-intellectual that you are, but a simple "yes" or "no" will do.
:claps :claps :claps

Nicole Dupre
07-30-2009, 03:07 PM
If a lesbian GG gets sexually aroused from dressing sexy, is she experiencing the same autogynephilia as a secondary TS? ;)

If I have my penis surgically made into a neo-vagina, am I permitted to enjoy that former penis with primary transsexual status? ;)

Are GG sex workers, while wearing strap ons, secondary M2F transsexuals? ;)

alyssats
07-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Is phobun a TS girl the one her/his avatar? Does he/she have many TS friends? Did he/she had any TS girlfriend? He seems to be very confident and serious talking whos the 'true' transexuals or not. Sorry no offense just curious ;)

fitz207
07-30-2009, 07:18 PM
If a lesbian GG gets sexually aroused from dressing sexy, is she experiencing the same autogynephilia as a secondary TS? ;)

If I have my penis surgically made into a neo-vagina, am I permitted to enjoy that former penis with primary transsexual status? ;)

Are GG sex workers, while wearing strap ons, secondary M2F transsexuals? ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Justawannabe
07-31-2009, 01:25 PM
Nice job ladies... hate the true transsexual shit.

Nicole Dupre
07-31-2009, 04:11 PM
Nice job ladies... hate the true transsexual shit.

I see variations in transsexuality, but imo there are too many "true" TS out there who act holier-than-thou over this useless status. LOL

Btw, I have been labeled a "true" TS, AND it is thought that I may have also been born "intersexed".

But in the practical sense, those two labels amount to NOHING!!!! 8)

peggygee
08-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Do the girls on here take pity on the guys that like being POWERBOTTOMED???

It's their asses, and I don't have a dick so I won't be fucking them in
it.

Also since I don't have a dick, they're not interested in me and I''m not
interested in them.

Basically, the twain shall never meet. :shrug