2.Major Hardon
3.ts brenda
4.rusty young
5.TomBatXXX
6.JamesHunt
7.Tiffanyisaslut6969
8.Tom Selis
9.ARMANIXX

some of you dont care that your a POWERBOTTOM and arent faking the funk but some of you are in denial..........

These are the top ones I could think of if you have more please chime in.

thx1138
07-28-2009, 10:44 AM
which one(s) of the definition apply? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=power%20bottom&page=2

Mugai_hentaisha
07-28-2009, 12:33 PM
Oh this is going to be good!!!!!!!!

:slimer

phobun
07-28-2009, 03:05 PM
some of you dont care that your a POWERBOTTOM and arent faking the funk but some of you are in denial..........

A guy does not have to bottom to be in denial.

Nicole Dupre
07-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Who knew? lol

Nicole Dupre
07-28-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't get how you determined this stuff. I thought Brenda backpacks the duke chutes?

And why did you put Seanchai on there, as #1 no less?

phobun
07-28-2009, 03:32 PM
And why did you put Seanchai on there, as #1 no less?

The reason why is because it is a sure attention getter, and getting attention is SB's raison d'ete. In fact, he gets off on getting attention, and it does way more for him than parading around like a drag queen ever did. He's probably furiously masturbating even as we speak.

deee757
07-28-2009, 05:19 PM
Just so im clear, someone please define powerbottom.....thanks

Alyssa87
07-28-2009, 05:19 PM

frequently taking lots of big dicks in the ass for long periods of time

deee757
07-28-2009, 05:24 PM

wouldn't that be 90 percent of the people here?

Alyssa87
07-28-2009, 05:24 PM

they wish.

i cant imagine why solitary would be so hostile to men like this.
unless theyre moving in on his action.

Solitary Brother
07-28-2009, 05:32 PM
Im not hostile to them....
These are the guys ALWAYS talking about dick and buldges and being "topped" and this and that.
And for your information Senchai IS a POWERBOTTOM ask some of the girls....Im not being mean just stating a fact....why do you think he always looks like a christmas ornament with those red cheeks and that shit eating grin?
This list is the most blatant of the bunch.

There are some I left of because if your gay you dont count or if youve done gay movies you dont count..

Regards.

trish
07-28-2009, 05:32 PM
That would be 100% of the people here.
Now, where's the cock?

deee757
07-28-2009, 05:34 PM
That would be 100% of the people here.
Now, where's the cock?

99 percent, i think i will pass and stay in denial for a while

trish
07-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Okay, 100% with a 95% confidence interval. You can slip in through the uncertainty.

phobun
07-28-2009, 05:55 PM
There are some I left of because if your gay you dont count or if youve done gay movies you dont count..

Why don't gays count? Isn't powerbottoming inherently gay... all 10 definitions at the Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=power%20bottom) carry a gay connotation.

Is the reason gays don't count because otherwise your name would have made the list?

eclipsemint
07-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Faggot. Queer. Bitch. Homo.

POWERBOTTOM.

Name calling, now? Or should I say still. Sheesh. This forum sucks!

Name-calling is a substitute for rational, fact-based arguments based upon its own merits. A tried and true technique to incite fears and arouse prejudices with the intent to construct a negative opinion about a person or group.

What is you intention in starting this thread, Solitary Brother, if NOT to incite hatred?

Are you jealous they are getting some action and you're not?

You don't like it when straight men receive anal or oral sex with transgender women? Or you don't like it when they regard themselves as straight? and so you post a "magical attack" on a forum dedicated to tg women in an attempt to ... what... ? ...make all the straight men who enjoy tg girls convert to homosexuality?

Pathetic. Out of here.

Silcc69
07-28-2009, 07:47 PM
What is the difference between a "bottom" and a "powerbottom"?

TomSelis
07-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Oh Schnap! I made a list!

Thanks for trying to induct me into your sorority, Lamarr but, I'll pass.

rockabilly
07-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Powerbottom has twice the sugar and caffeine ... they are the Jolt cola of bottoms. :lol:

hwbs
07-28-2009, 08:03 PM
:screwy :screwy :screwy

Alyssa87
07-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Your thread title refers to powerbottoms (the possessive).
so Hung Angels NEXT TOP POWERBOTTOM's what?

...very own stan?

BLKGSXR
07-28-2009, 10:14 PM

they wish.

unless theyre moving in on his action.winner winner chicken dinner-Solitary she owned you without you noticing-Fucking dumbass.

TsVanessa69
07-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Im not hostile to them....
These are the guys ALWAYS talking about dick and buldges and being "topped" and this and that.
And for your information Senchai IS a POWERBOTTOM ask some of the girls....Im not being mean just stating a fact....why do you think he always looks like a christmas ornament with those red cheeks and that shit eating grin?
This list is the most blatant of the bunch.

Regards.
So you were the one who did gay movies??????

Chaotic
07-29-2009, 05:02 AM
There may be several contenders for "America's Next PowerBottom", but there's only one for "Hung Angels' Wile E. Coyote"......

And that would be you, Solitary! :lol: :lol:

Alyssa87
07-29-2009, 05:03 AM
meep meep

Willie Escalade
07-29-2009, 06:36 AM
meep meep
As soon as I saw that picture, this popped into my mind! :lol:

GroobySteven
07-29-2009, 11:33 PM
More drama queen ...
I've nothing against guys who love getting fucked, shit I make 50% of my living off selling fantasy to them but I absolutely guarantee, you will not find any girl who has ever fucked me, it's just not my cup of tea.

Perhaps your getting me mixed up with some of my employees.

What a useless post ... Solitary once again, behaving like the indenial spoiled princess he is. So put up or shut up, SB - find ONE girl who has ever fucked me.

FAIL
A
I
L

CaptainGeech
07-31-2009, 02:21 AM
This thread is just a total fail. I thought it was going to talk about one of the girls here staring in a gangbang movie or something.

phobun
08-05-2009, 05:07 AM
More drama queen ...
I've nothing against guys who love getting fucked, shit I make 50% of my living off selling fantasy to them but I absolutely guarantee, you will not find any girl who has ever fucked me, it's just not my cup of tea.

Perhaps your getting me mixed up with some of my employees.

What a useless post ... Solitary once again, behaving like the indenial spoiled princess he is. So put up or shut up, SB - find ONE girl who has ever fucked me.

FAIL
A
I
L

He still has not put up any evidence of what he said about you. He just ran off with his cock between his legs and hid.

Sinister
08-05-2009, 08:35 AM
lol pure comedy, this board is full of comedians

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 06:57 PM
How do you prove someone is a powerbottom? Most are in the closet so there is not going to video evidence...You can’t rely on someone else word, that is hearsay. The most you can do is provide circumstantial evidence, a sort of preponderance of evidence. And SB has provided that when he stated those on the list are always talking about bulges and cocks and ass high face down, being topped etc...
I have never rec a anything other than a prostate exam in my ass, so curiosity about bulges and being topped is not my thang. If it is their thang, just admit it and move on. I am ok with that, tolerant and acceptance and all that.

Distance
08-14-2009, 07:19 PM
What is the difference between a "bottom" and a "powerbottom"?

One has a huge rocket up his arse. :lol:

Not to be confused with the topic starter, who is a little bit of a bum. :lol:

dgs925
08-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Oh wow, you mean solitary is homophobic and making derogatory comments about other posters on this board? What a shock, that is totally out of character for him.

Seriously though SB, it's so obvious to the rest of us - can't you see it yourself? Just step back from yourself and take a look at your behavior. Ask yourself why would a person on this site be so vocally homophobic? Why does the idea of men getting fucked bother you so bad? Could it be that you've set up this rigid idea of what it is to be a man precisely because you wish to exorcise yourself of these urges you've had your whole life?

If you keep repeating to yourself "I think I'm straight, I think I'm straight, I think I'm straight" and then click the heels of your ruby slippers together three times then your dream will come true.

buckjohnson
08-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Oh wow, you mean solitary is homophobic and making derogatory comments about other posters on this board? What a shock, that is totally out of character for him.

Seriously though SB, it's so obvious to the rest of us - can't you see it yourself? Just step back from yourself and take a look at your behavior. Ask yourself why would a person on this site be so vocally homophobic? Why does the idea of men getting fucked bother you so bad? Could it be that you've set up this rigid idea of what it is to be a man precisely because you wish to exorcise yourself of these urges you've had your whole life?

If you keep repeating to yourself "I think I'm straight, I think I'm straight, I think I'm straight" and then click the heels of your ruby slippers together three times then your dream will come true.

To paraphase an Judy Garland quote, who is an homo icon, is irony at is best.

Silcc69
12-19-2011, 06:58 PM
bumped

ARMANIXXX
12-19-2011, 07:15 PM
lol
I must have totally been gone when this post was made.

Dino Velvet
09-12-2012, 03:59 AM
The title of this thread caught my eye but not the brown one I sit on.

Ryz
09-12-2012, 04:02 AM
No Ben on the list. Polll is irrelevant. OP still is a faggot. Thread still failed.

Dino Velvet
09-12-2012, 04:09 AM
No Ben on the list. Polll is irrelevant.

Agreed.

betts
09-12-2012, 04:34 AM
No Ben on the list.

Thought the same.

Helvis2012
09-12-2012, 04:56 AM
Wacky.

zdubya69
09-12-2012, 05:37 AM
:iagree:
they wish.

unless theyre moving in on his action.
Holy shit that is funny! Lol

Ben
09-14-2012, 03:24 AM
Thought the same.

Ha ha ha! Maybe this list should be updated -- :)
And, too, for me it hinges on who... and inch count -- :)
Meaning Mint and Derrick Barry and Anderson Brooks (albeit Anderson needs to have a huge one otherwise, well, not interested -- ha ha!) and Prince Flackoo.

Dino Velvet
09-14-2012, 08:43 AM
Ha ha ha! Maybe this list should be updated -- :smile:
And, too, for me it hinges on who... and inch count -- :smile:
Meaning Mint and Derrick Barry and Anderson Brooks (albeit Anderson needs to have a huge one otherwise, well, not interested -- ha ha!) and Prince Flackoo.

http://www.jimrichardson.com/backtop.gifAww Geez... She finally showed up.http://www.jimrichardson.com/backtop.gif

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=141628

Duran Duran - Notorious - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDmBLAPikU)

Jericho
09-14-2012, 09:07 AM
Ha ha ha! Maybe this list should be updated -- :)
And, too, for me it hinges on who... and inch count -- :)

Damn, but those are some ugly arsed feet! :ignore: