PDA

View Full Version : MY EVENING WITH TV SEXY LINDA...

rusty young
07-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Normally i don't do the TV thing, more the TS thang...but i have to say it was well worth the wait!

Drove up and met linda in birmingham, she was staying at the radison hotel. She met me in the lift wearing this tight little number (she looked amazing!) went back to her room, drunk some wine, started kissing, went for her cock...WOW, the hardest thing i have ever felt, felt like stone! Amazing upward curve that hits her stomach with amazing girth! Not too long, id say i was longer but hers had more meat on it, fo sure! she sucked i sucked i fucked, she fucked, owwwwwwww it HURT to begin with, like having a can of pepsi up there! at the end of it, she came on her stomach and i blasted on her face, trust me Peter North would of been proud! After this, she was ready to go again and said she had a TV friend in the room next door with a bigger cock! She offered to call her in for no extra charge and i shit it and said no! REGRET! Have no idea why i said no!

But this girl is def worth a visit, bj skills are amazing, she nibbles, it feels awesome! If you want to feel the worlds hardest cock see this woman...I WILL BE RETURNING!