PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Talk

Nicole Dupre
07-27-2009, 08:19 AM
I get a lot of guys into verbal humiliation. And I must admit, I enjoy it. But I also love basic raunchy talk as well. "Fuck me harder, daddy." "Tear me up, daddy." "Go down on me, baby." etc.

How about you guys? Do you get verbal during sex?

rockabilly
07-27-2009, 08:21 AM
I would but i'd only be talking to myself. :( :lol:

BellaBellucci
07-27-2009, 08:24 AM
It's got to be under the circumstances. I'm more of a Domme so in a BDSM situation verbal humiliation is sort of a given for me. Otherwise, I could take it or leave it.

~BB~

Nicole Dupre
07-27-2009, 08:25 AM
I would but i'd only be talking to myself. :( :lol:

LOL

Felicia Katt
07-27-2009, 08:26 AM
oral sex or aural sex, its all good :)

FK

BlkJewels
07-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Oh yea, mos def. I'm whisperin it, dont quite know why. 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-27-2009, 09:09 AM
Hmm, I love to talk dirty and vice versa. Just one rule though, IF you call me a bitch or a whore, session OVER!!!

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

rameses2
07-27-2009, 09:16 AM
I get a lot of guys into verbal humiliation. And I must admit, I enjoy it. But I also love basic raunchy talk as well. "Fuck me harder, daddy." "Tear me up, daddy." "Go down on me, baby." etc.

How about you guys? Do you get verbal during sex?Yes, I love to hear it and love to say it. I especially like to hear dirty-dirty through clenched teeth and pursed lips. Y'know, kinda angry yet urging :twisted: !!

Dino Velvet
07-27-2009, 09:27 AM
I try to refrain from dirty sex talk. I come across too much like this guy and it can spoil the mood.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm285/Werklozer/frankbooth.jpg

blckhaze
07-27-2009, 09:31 AM
love verbal
like hara though, no bitch. also no fag. ill get up and walk out, blue balls and all

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-27-2009, 09:35 AM
love verbal
like hara though, no bitch. also no fag. ill get up and walk out, blue balls and all

That's why I always call you DADDIE, don't i?!? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
07-27-2009, 09:36 AM
love verbal

~Kisses.

HTG

daddie works.
Funny thing, some girl dun like it. Dad is to close for sum :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-27-2009, 09:50 AM
love verbal

~Kisses.

HTG

daddie works.
Funny thing, some girl dun like it. Dad is to close for sum :P

lol I could never use Dad (that's what I call my father)! Daddie however, I use for my toys err i mean boys..lol purrrrr!! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Deimos
07-27-2009, 11:08 AM
Well I could never call the girl I was with "momma" lol

As far as dirty talk.. shit. I talk dirty when I'm not engaged in sexual acts, I'd have to talk extra dirty for most of you lol.

Quiet Reflections
07-27-2009, 11:15 AM
i cant get into it. a few choice words and phrases are OK if she wants to say them but I'm not. I like loud sex just not with word, but bring on the panting,screaming,yelling,Biting,scratching,moanin g,etc...

JeniferTS
07-27-2009, 11:58 AM
lol dirty talk during sex..reminds me of 'scary movie'..lol

BLKGSXR
07-27-2009, 12:00 PM
lol dirty talk during sex..reminds me of 'scary movie'..loldick thru the ear and all? lmfao-

JeniferTS
07-27-2009, 12:02 PM
lol dirty talk during sex..reminds me of 'scary movie'..loldick thru the ear and all? lmfao-

hey, that's where i get the biggest orgasm :D

BLKGSXR
07-27-2009, 12:03 PM

hey, that's where i get the biggest orgasm :Dmind bobbling 0_o

sucka4chix
07-27-2009, 03:56 PM
Dirty talk is awesome, it's just an arena that guys shouldn't enter! We sound stupid (what's my name?! Take that anaconda!). Retarded.

cadmium
07-27-2009, 04:02 PM

I love verbal humiliation from a girl during sex. bitch, cum slut, faggot all work and apply for me :)

Dirky
07-27-2009, 05:00 PM
I love dirty talk prior to sex as in a foreplay kinda way but for some reason during sex I tend to keep quiet. Aside from the grunting and moaning, that is.

Nicole Dupre
07-27-2009, 05:10 PM

I love verbal humiliation from a girl during sex. bitch, cum slut, faggot all work and apply for me :)

Exactly. I get guys like you fairly regularly, and I usually have fun with it. I do lots of roleplay because I enjoy it, and I'm good at it imho.

What's being verbalized can make or break a good session. I'm a good listener, and can usually see where I should take it.

And then of course there are even some gentlemen with this little predilection (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_fantasy). ;)

SierraRocks
07-27-2009, 07:12 PM
It's got to be under the circumstances. I'm more of a Domme so in a BDSM situation verbal humiliation is sort of a given for me. Otherwise, I could take it or leave it.

~BB~

:D ... gave me tingles reading that...

FiremanforTS
07-27-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm a bit boring, not verbal at all during sex.

Alyssa87
07-27-2009, 08:39 PM
i like to be told how good i am and how good it feels.
no name calling.

and of course i do a lot of talking myself.
i'm a freggin pro www.niteflirt.com/alyssa

Willie Escalade
07-28-2009, 06:04 AM
Hearing a girl spewing dirty shit while I drill her only makes me drill harder. :twisted:

Really, I'm all for it...especially if the girl initiates it.

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 05:28 PM
WILLIE...

CLASSIC

Carla Thomas: You're a tramp, Otis!
Otis Redding: Bitch, please!
I esp like this line(s):
What?
You're country.
That's all right.
You straight from the Georgia woods

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Instead of random words, I like to have a partner tell me she loves me more than she loves her kids, mama and papa, bro and sis, that there is nobody and nothing she wants at that time more than me. Once I get her to say that, than it is a prelude to getting the ass (anal). I usually do this with bar/club pickups and related one night stands. Not interested in a lot of hootin and hollarin, (maybe in LTR) but just tell me that at that place and time, I am the one and only.

sugdaddie69
08-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Hmm, I love to talk dirty and vice versa. Just one rule though, IF you call me a bitch or a whore, session OVER!!!

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG
LOL...panties up,legs crossed quick.

sugdaddie69
08-14-2009, 05:34 PM
I LOVE it..Talking dirty ranks in my top 3

cookiepuss
08-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Fuck me Alex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yugqNgJJB5M

CaptainGeech
08-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Both people totally silent. Amish style. :P :lies

alyssats
08-14-2009, 06:00 PM
me depends on the mood and who my partner is ;)

buckjohnson
08-14-2009, 06:39 PM
me depends on the mood and who my partner is ;)

MS. ALYSSATS
Just watch a video of you. I promised, no jackin. But are you still on
vacation? You should be HHA and I don't understand that.

About your post, do you do that chatting or do you liked to be chatted at?

runamok
08-16-2009, 09:03 AM
I have a filthy mouth. If things are going gangbusters I'll let slip some evil nastiness.

If you can't handle some raunchy "pillow talk" your too lame for me. If I hurt your feelings during--I'll buy you a lollypop afterwards. Get the fuck out of here.

Nicole Dupre
08-16-2009, 09:19 AM
I have a filthy mouth. If things are going gangbusters I'll let slip some evil nastiness.

If you can't handle some raunchy "pillow talk" your too lame for me. If I hurt your feelings during--I'll buy you a lollypop afterwards. Get the fuck out of here.Wow. That's pretty butch. :P