PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO TELL PEOPLE THEY'RE ANNOYING

Nicole Dupre
07-26-2009, 08:30 PM
I usually say stuff like, "Hey, do me a huge favor? Be a doll? And stfu for two seconds? Ok? You're getting on mother's nerves. Ok? Thanks. Love ya loads. Mm-mmm. Bye." lol

Works for me! ;)

Ts CinthyaNY
07-26-2009, 10:00 PM
LMAO..!!! Love that ... Thanks for the tip... Will do it ... hehehe.

Love...

Cinthya.

Quiet Reflections
07-27-2009, 06:40 AM
just say it. dont beat around the bush

Jericho
07-27-2009, 06:59 AM
No, really, i stopped listening (chose your time frame) ago!

LittleGuy
07-27-2009, 07:01 AM
my shit is purple

BLKGSXR
07-27-2009, 07:08 AM
to quote a whore we all know-cough Jw cough- stfu before I punch you in your pussy.

BellaBellucci
07-27-2009, 07:12 AM
to quote a whore we all know-cough Jw cough- stfu before I punch you in your pussy.

I have conversations with other people about the person in question while they're standing right in front of me.

'You know this girl, she's standing right here. She annoys the shit out of me. I think she needs to go away.'

~BB~

rockabilly
07-27-2009, 07:37 AM

LOL thats what LL Cool J said to his wife. true story.

rameses2
07-27-2009, 10:02 AM
I usually start talking about how much fun it is to be a Jehovah's Witness and that shuts them up tout suit!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-27-2009, 10:13 AM
HOW TO TELL PEOPLE THEY'RE ANNOYING?

1. When they address you on a post but mistook another person's post as yours!

2. When they try to insult you by telling you - you're IGNORANT and don't know what you're talking about (e.g. RE: not alot of women liked anal sex) when I said that originally when I was referring and talking about 'traditional' female role.

3. Then they accuse you of saying "Post-op tg's aren't women" when I NEVER even mentioned it on any of my post on that thread!

4. Then call you names ala Manica because he just want to crawl under your skin.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=47409&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=170

You want to talk about Bellucci's looks? That's out of line, your ugly as shit and you look like an old chinese man with a wig. Sorry stupid. Don't try to talk on things you know nothing about, ignorant boy.

AmericanDream
Rookie Poster

You made it as if post-op wasn't TG's and other things...whatever
And when did I even mentioned post op? or that post-ops are not tg's? Where? Point me to that direction because I never once mentioned it in all 23 pages!

Why don't you learn to read before you type stupid things?

Because that'd take too much time....

lol.

Like I said I could point you there but I don't want to waste anymore time on it, maybe a different day.

Bye
Because it doesn't exist! If you took the time trashing me out on a forum and now accusing me that I've said such things..you could at least prove me wrong and show it to me.

AmericanDream is a drama hugging fag! He is either on crack or some form of medication and should be BANNED! JWBL? NYCe? HOLLYWOODBUCKSTRAP? FLABBY? Seriously, isn't anyone else annoyed with this guy?

~Kisses.

HTG

BellaBellucci
07-27-2009, 10:37 AM

2. When they try to insult you by telling you - you're IGNORANT and don't know what you're talking about (e.g. RE: not alot of women liked anal sex) when I said that originally when I was referring and talking about 'traditional' female role.

3. Then they accuse you of saying "Post-op tg's aren't women" when I NEVER even mentioned it on any of my post on that thread!

4. Then call you names ala Manica because he just want to crawl under your skin.

AmericanDream is a drama hugging fag! He is either on crack or some form of medication and should be BANNED! JWBL? NYCe? HBS> FLABBY? Seriously, isn't anyone else annoyed with this guy?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=47409&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=170

You want to talk about Bellucci's looks? That's out of line, your ugly as shit and you look like an old chinese man with a wig. Sorry stupid. Don't try to talk on things you know nothing about, ignorant boy.

AmericanDream
Rookie Poster

And when did I even mentioned post op? or that post-ops are not tg's? Where? Point me to that direction because I never once mentioned it in all 23 pages!

lol.

Like I said I could point you there but I don't want to waste anymore time on it, maybe a different day.

Bye
Because it doesn't exist! If you took the time trashing me out on a forum and now accusing me that I've said such things..you could at least prove me wrong and show it to me.

~Kisses.

HTG

I have to thank AD for defending me, but I don't think you're ugly. I don't think he really does either. I think he was just angry.

~BB~

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-27-2009, 10:45 AM

AmericanDream is a drama hugging fag! He is either on crack or some form of medication and should be BANNED! JWBL? NYCe? HBS> FLABBY? Seriously, isn't anyone else annoyed with this guy?

AmericanDream
Rookie Poster

lol.

Bye

~Kisses.

HTG

I have to thank AD for defending me, but I don't think you're ugly. I don't think he really does either. I think he was just angry.

~BB~

Regardless, the fight was between you and me. Littleguy and timebomb chimed in and addressed you but didn't call you names. So this one is a lil way off!

Point one, this is a transgender site. The theme and selling point of the site are transexuals.

Point two, we all don't hide who and what we are. We share and post our pictures here. But to be criticized physically and negatively at that when we don't even know what a hater (this guy) looks like, we're already in such disadvantaged.

Acts like this should NOT be tolerated. That is all! Do I have a POINT?

~Kisses.

HTG

BellaBellucci
07-27-2009, 10:54 AM

AmericanDream
Rookie Poster

lol.

Bye

~Kisses.

HTG

~BB~

Regardless, the fight was between you and me. Littleguy and timebomb chimed in and addressed you but didn't call you names. So this one is a lil way off!

Point one, this is a transgender site. The theme and selling point of the site are transexuals.

Point two, we all don't hide who and what we are. We share and post our pictures here. But to be criticized physically and negatively at that when we don't even know what a hater (this guy) looks like, we're already in such disadvantaged.

~Kisses.

HTG

Yup. True that. You and I have each personally listed some of our flaws on this very board and shown multiple photos (even nude in my case) and for all we know he could look like Jabba the Hut.

I will say this though: I freely admit that criticism of my looks is more acceptable than it is of you because in choosing to model I understand that I'm putting myself out there to be judged. All I ask is that I be judged fairly. And if someone must judge you anyway, despite your not being a public personality, you deserve the same courtesy.

I operate under journalistic ethics because I'm a writer. I find they serve me well in my daily life as well.

~BB~

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-27-2009, 11:01 AM

AmericanDream
Rookie Poster

lol.

Bye

~Kisses.

HTG

~BB~

~Kisses.

HTG

Yup. True that. You and I have each personally listed some of our flaws on this very board and shown multiple photos (even nude in my case) and for all we know he could look like Jabba the Hut.

I will say this though: I freely admit that criticism of my looks is more acceptable than it is of you because in choosing to model I understand that I'm putting myself out there to be judged. All I ask is that I be judged fairly. And if someone must judge you anyway, despite your not being a public personality, you deserve the same courtesy.

I operate under journalistic ethics because I'm a writer. I find they serve me well in my daily life as well.

~BB~

Thank you! I think it's different when a fellow tg reads or judge you. You're both at equal footing and just know what each other looks like. This is like when someone white calling someone black the N word vs a fellow black person calling another black person the N word. Simple.

This behavior, Of just getting in between brawling women especially made by someone who just signed up (July 2009) and attacking me on a personal level is appalling and shouldn't be a precedent! Other guys have been banned in the past for this. I have been an avid fan, member and contributor to this site since 2005..I could count the number of people with my two hands that I had a run in with (most of them have been banned before and signed up for new HA handles repetitively to bash and berate me). All of which are now gone. Why should we give preference or pardon to this one? It's people like him that drives girls away from here. Is all I'm saying.

~Kisses.

HTG