PDA

View Full Version : How would you fuck me?

BellaBellucci
07-25-2009, 10:31 PM
OK boys and girls - everyone seems to think they can fuck me the right way. Why don't you all put your money where your mouth is and tell me what you'd do to me if I wanted you to fuck my 'pussy?' ;)

I don't want overly technical explanations either (I've been stuck in a cerebral frame of mind long enough this week). Just tell me how you'd make love to me. :popcorn :)

http://buddy-wood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tbellabellucci03.jpg

~BB~

TheLongChodeAhead
07-25-2009, 10:32 PM
in the butt?

BellaBellucci
07-25-2009, 10:34 PM
in the butt?

Uh, ya think? rofl

~BB~

tommymageeshemales2
07-25-2009, 10:38 PM
OK boys and girls - everyone seems to think they can fuck me the right way. Why don't you all put your money where your mouth is and tell me what you'd do to me if I wanted you to fuck my 'pussy?' ;)

I don't want overly technical explanations either (I've been stuck in a cerebral frame of mind long enough this week). Just tell me how you'd make love to me. :popcorn :)

~BB~

silly; senseless; stupid etc etc!!

BellaBellucci
07-25-2009, 10:41 PM

~BB~

*sigh* The point of this thread is actually kind of serious. In another thread I was told I 'wasn't doing it right,' so I want to know in a more detailed but non-technical manner how each of you would fuck me.

... although 'senseless' was an interesting choice of wording. ;)

~BB~

rockabilly
07-25-2009, 10:42 PM
OK you asked ... I would start by kissing you softly on your lips , then roll my tongue around your nipples and down your stomach and start to .... ;) Point being i'd please you softly and when you were ready i would ask before knocking on your back door.

Steve-Oh
07-25-2009, 10:43 PM
We'll start on your back, with your ankles in my hands, spread as far apart as I can reach. And of course

sucka4chix
07-25-2009, 10:52 PM
-in da butt- that's hilarious.
Honestly, if it was me, I wouldn't! Although I've done it alot, I've never had the responsibility of teaching anyone. Usually the girl is telling me how to fuck her. I think the first step would be to get you excited and interested in the act, because if it doesn't turn you on then yeah, it's gonna hurt!
Can't help but notice you used "fuck" and "make love" interchangeably, but those would be 2 different types of events!

BellaBellucci
07-25-2009, 10:55 PM
Honestly, if it was me, I wouldn't! Although I've done it alot, I've never had the responsibility of teaching anyone. Usually the girl is telling me how to fuck her. I think the first step would be to get you excited and interested in the act, because if it doesn't turn you on then yeah, it's gonna hurt!
Can't help but notice you used "fuck" and "make love" interchangeably, but those would be 2 different types of events!

I did do that, didn't I? Maybe I just want it all? ;)

~BB~

Disorder2007
07-25-2009, 11:03 PM
id get right to business and get you face down and ass up, lick that ass and jack that cock till your asshole is all warm and soft with your cock dripping then throw mine in there and pump away till you climax from a straight cock in your ass! then blow my load all over your asshole! 8)

sucka4chix
07-25-2009, 11:07 PM

I did do that, didn't I? Maybe I just want it all? ;)

~BB~
Ok, well ideally I'd start in the love making mode. I'm a firm believer in the lick it b4 u stick it method so... I would slowly watch the head disappear into your tight love ring. I'd ask if you were ok. Surely I'd say "oh my god, that feels so good. Your ass is so hot, baby". Eventually, once you open up, and you will, I'd get to beating that pussy up like it arrested me for being in my own house!

BellaBellucci
07-25-2009, 11:09 PM
id get right to business and get you face down and ass up, lick that ass and jack that cock till your asshole is all warm and soft with your cock dripping then throw mine in there and pump away till you climax from a straight cock in your ass! then blow my load all over your asshole! 8)

... still not what I meant but thanks for sharing.

I'm not asking about what kind of scene you'd like - I'm asking about technique.

~BB~

rockabilly
07-25-2009, 11:14 PM
It would be a first for me Bella , so my technique would be hands on learning ... but slow and sensual would be nice ... " pre-heat the oven before sticking the turkey in " ;)

AmericanDream
07-25-2009, 11:41 PM
I'd make sure the booty was cleaned out and completely bald. Next, I'd let you suck my dick for a bit while I reach over and finger your ass. You'd like it when I fingered you and we'd move to different positions while I finger you/rub you and you proceed to sucking. With enough time I would toss your salad or just get the bootyhole real wet inside and out. I'd warm you up with some fingers and put my dickhead near your asshole, then I'd stick almost the whole dickhead inside and toy with you. I'd work my dickhead inside and SLOWLY work all my dick inside. I'll push it as far as you say I can go and I'll sit there a second and wiggle around a little bit. I'll then slowly back out of your ass and just work my full finger inside and make sure your ready. After that I'll work my dick inside and start fucking you slow at first while I push my dick far inside. I'd go real slow at first and then if you want it faster we'll speed it up a bit.

That's what I'd look to do, hopefully it's what you're looking for.

I'd just like to add just make sure you don't eat any junk foods or really any foods in the day, make sure your all cleaned out inside with no junk stuck in your trunk. Also, make sure your booty is slippery smooth with no hairs and use lots of spit instead of lube.

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 12:17 AM
If it were me, I think I'd try to get to know you and find out what excites/stimulates you both physically and mentally and then ask you what you like/dislike regarding sex and experimentation and go from there. I think if I could turn you on mentally/emotionally then everything else would kind of fall into place. :wink:

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 12:20 AM
If it were me, I think I'd try to get to know you and find out what excites/stimulates you both physically and mentally and then ask you what you like/dislike regarding sex and experimentation and go from there. I think if I could turn you on mentally/emotionally then everything else would kind of fall into place. :wink:

Yes! NEVER FORGET TO STIMULATE THE BRAIN PEOPLE! I'm an extremely cerebral person and it even comes out in my sex.

So... what are you doing tonite? ;)

~BB~

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 12:29 AM

Yes! NEVER FORGET TO STIMULATE THE BRAIN PEOPLE! I'm an extremely cerebral person and it even comes out in my sex.

~BB~ Well if you're within a couple of hours flying distance I could be there in a jiff! I'm coming from Vancouver BC :fc

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 12:30 AM

~BB~ Well if you're within a couple of hours flying distance I could be there in a jiff! I'm coming from Vancouver BC :fc

Sorry. Hell-A here. :( Maybe you'll come down for a convention or something sometime.

~BB~

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 12:32 AM

~BB~ BTW.......... Thanks for the compliment :wink:

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 12:33 AM

~BB~ BTW.......... Thanks for the compliment :wink:

Thanks for the 'brain.' ;)

~BB~

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 12:35 AM

Sorry. Hell-A here. :( Maybe you'll come down for a convention or something sometime.

~BB~ I was JK............ not that I wouldn't want to hook up as Ive been accused of being very cerebral as well but Hell-A? I'm not sure what that means so apologies.

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 12:37 AM

~BB~ I was JK............ not that I wouldn't want to hook up as Ive been accused of being very cerebral as well but Hell-A? I'm not sure what that means so apologies.

Los Angeles. La-la Land. Plastic City.

Well, Orange County actually, which can be even worse. I live near Disneyland.

~BB~

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 12:42 AM

~BB~ Ah Hell-EH now I get it lol! I should have figured as I have been to Cali many times on vacations not to mention I was born in La Mesa and grew up for a short time in La Jolla before my mom moved us to Canada. I've been to Disneyland and am familiar with the OC.

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 12:46 AM

~BB~ Ah Hell-EH now I get it lol! I should have figured as I have been to Cali many times on vacations not to mention I was born in La Mesa and grew up for a short time in La Jolla before my mom moved us to Canada. I've been to Disneyland and am familiar with the OC.

Get your intellectual ass down here then. :P

~BB~

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 12:56 AM

Get your intellectual ass down here then. :P

~BB~ I'd really be cool with a convention but I thought most of those took place in LV no? As for the something part are you offering an invitation? It would be so mentally stimulating to have a tete a tete with someone who has a brain and isn't afraid to flex it. :P

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 01:04 AM
I'd really be cool with a convention but I thought most of those took place in LV no? As for the something part are you offering an invitation? It would be so mentally stimulating to have a tete a tete with someone who has a brain and isn't afraid to flex it. :P

I don't ever make promises but you certainly never know.

~BB~

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 01:22 AM
I'd really be cool with a convention but I thought most of those took place in LV no? As for the something part are you offering an invitation? It would be so mentally stimulating to have a tete a tete with someone who has a brain and isn't afraid to flex it. :P

I don't ever make promises but you certainly never know.

~BB~ I'm cool with that...............

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 01:38 AM
Hey I just checked out your blog page are you a sci-fi fan? I noticed you wished Patrick Stewart a happy B-day on your site. Good ol' JLP.

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 01:40 AM
Hey I just checked out your blog page are you a sci-fi fan? I noticed you wished Patrick Stewart a happy B-day on your site. Good ol' JLP.

Sci-fi is my middle name. You know, like Bella 'Sci-fi' Bellucci. ;)

And yup, ol' baldy is 69.

~BB~

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 01:42 AM
What other sci-fi are you interested in besides ST TNG?

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 01:49 AM

ST:VOY, the Borg movies, and the newest movie
Stargate (movie and SG-1)
Contact
Mars Attacks
The Fifth Element
X-Files
The Matrix
Spaceballs (lol)
Explorers (River Phoenix was SOOO young!), Wargames, Flight of the Navigator, and DARRYL (old skool)
Ender's Game
Star Wars video games, but not so much the movies.

I couldn't list them all.

~BB~

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 01:51 AM

Sci-fi is my middle name. You know, like Bella 'Sci-fi' Bellucci. ;)

And yup, ol' baldy is 69.

~BB~

sugdaddie69
07-26-2009, 01:54 AM
.......with a rubber

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 01:55 AM

ST:VOY, the Borg movies, and the newest movie
Stargate (movie and SG-1)
Contact
Mars Attacks
The Fifth Element
X-Files
The Matrix
Spaceballs (lol)
Explorers (River Phoenix was SOOO young!), Wargames, Flight of the Navigator, and DARRYL (old skool)
Ender's Game
Star Wars video games, but not so much the movies.

I couldn't list them all.

~BB~ Good to see you have a few sci-fi comedies in there as well. I still haven't seen the new Star Trek movie. I gotta get my ass to the theater :lol: I think now I'm starting to see why you're cerebral.

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 01:57 AM
.......with a rubber

Safe sex is the best sex Daddy-o!

~BB~

sugdaddie69
07-26-2009, 01:58 AM
.......with a rubber

~BB~
You got that right,that way we live to fuck again.

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-26-2009, 02:11 AM
.......with a rubber

~BB~ Bella, quickly, post again you're sitting at 666!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

LittleGuy
07-26-2009, 02:38 AM
No thanks I will pass

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 02:43 AM
.......with a rubber

~BB~ Bella, quickly, post again you're sitting at 666!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Huh?

Oh, post count. Got it. lol

~BB~

HP1000
07-26-2009, 04:39 AM
I'd hire Hara Juka Girl to come over and tie you up, spank you and get you all excited! Then I would? Use your imagination from here...

:?: :?: :D :D :D

rockabilly
07-26-2009, 04:46 AM
HP1K it would all end in tears trust me. :)

HP1000
07-26-2009, 04:49 AM
HP1K it would all end in tears trust me. :)

I couldn't help but post that after reading their little HA catfight on another thread! She's going to hate me now... :D

NO offense "BB"

Willie Escalade
07-26-2009, 04:54 AM
DOGGIE-STYLE...plain and simple. :twisted:

Ryz
07-26-2009, 05:26 AM
goosh goosh style

HP1000
07-26-2009, 05:41 AM
Bella? Are you working for Buddy Woods? If you are, I cant wait to see more pics or vids! :D

http://buddy-wood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bellabellucci03.jpg

BlkJewels
07-26-2009, 09:57 AM
How would I fuck U? With due diligence and vigor. 8) 8)

Yeah
07-26-2009, 05:09 PM
Anyway I could possiblely imagine

jld1
07-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Starting slow with lots of kissing and gradually picking up speed in a variety of positions and some dirty talk thrown in.

rockabilly
07-26-2009, 06:33 PM
W/ all the guys leaving comments , Bella your getting fucked 6 ways to Sunday and every which way but loose ! ;) Although at almost 6 pages it's gotta be loose now :lol:

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Bella? Are you working for Buddy Woods? If you are, I cant wait to see more pics or vids! :D

http://buddy-wood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bellabellucci03.jpg

Yup. I did a shoot with Buddy. Part one should be out in a week or two I'm told. Whether or not it'll be a long term arrangement depends on you guys now doesn't it? ;)

~BB~

BellaBellucci
07-26-2009, 11:36 PM
I'd hire Hara Juka Girl to come over and tie you up, spank you and get you all excited! Then I would? Use your imagination from here...

Honestly, I really don't have a problem with her. She just pissed me off yesterday. But I also don't think she's pretty and I have to admit: I'm a total looks snob.

~BB~

Quiet Reflections
07-27-2009, 06:38 AM
I would first take you out to an expensive dinner where we would sit and drink expensive wine. Then as i get up to use the bathroom i would run out on the bill but not before taking your purse earlier in the evening while you were distracted.

oh.....you meant that kind of Fucking!!

Deepdarkfucker
07-27-2009, 07:53 PM
Deep

blackrob
07-27-2009, 08:06 PM

~BB~

with a big black dick in your ass!!

hotcar
07-28-2009, 12:31 AM
I would lick ass and fuck your hot asshole...

rockabilly
07-28-2009, 01:12 AM
However you want Bella , it's about pleasing you . ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-28-2009, 01:53 AM

Honestly, I really don't have a problem with her. She just pissed me off yesterday. But I also don't think she's pretty and I have to admit: I'm a total looks snob.

~BB~

HP That's NEVER going to happen. One, I'm NOT into tg's or women. And BB, the feeling is quite MUTUAL! Thanks for your unsolicited opinion (first you said I'm not ugly. Now you say I'm not pretty..I'm sure people already know you're ms. consistency), though that really does NOT matter much to me. I get guys pretty plenty, without hardly even trying. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BellaBellucci
07-28-2009, 01:59 AM

~BB~

HP That's NEVER going to happen. One, I'm NOT into tg's or women. And BB, the feeling is quite MUTUAL! Thanks for your unsolicited opinion (first you said I'm not ugly. Now you say I'm not pretty..I'm sure people already know you're ms. consistency), though that really does NOT matter much to me. I get guys pretty plenty, without hardly even trying. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

You're not ugly, but I don't think you're pretty. What's wrong with that? I swear you're the George Bush to my John Kerry. Every time Kerry tried to explain something complicated, Bush would simplify by invoking '9/11' and the word 'flip-flopper.' So yeah, it's been done. It doesn't mean I'm inconsistent.

And check the date on the comment too. It was made while we were still fighting. Damn you're persistent.

~BB~

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-28-2009, 02:27 AM

~BB~

~Kisses.

HTG

You're not ugly, but I don't think you're pretty. What's wrong with that? I swear you're the George Bush to my John Kerry. Every time Kerry tried to explain something complicated, Bush would simplify by invoking '9/11' and the word 'flip-flopper.' So yeah, it's been done. It doesn't mean I'm inconsistent.

And check the date on the comment too. It was made while we were still fighting. Damn you're persistent.

~BB~

Yeah..w/e. Didn't really see when that was posted. Anyways, I never claimed to be what I am NOT. But for someone who was NOT as consistent and said these things:

I'm pansexual. I'm not straight, gay, or even bi. Probably neither are you. This came up in another thread so in case you don't know what it means...

~BB~

Wait, on the duke chute thread, in the beginning of that thread - you said you was straight and after a couple of pages - that you're a top and didn't like anal sex. Then towards the end of that thread you claimed you're a woman and doesn't either like to top or bottom and was inexperienced (But have topped and bottom for clients). Then you also added, that you believe sexuality is 'fluid'. Now on this thread, you're saying you're nor straight, gay or even bi but pansexual? But you also said you hate labels.

How does one become such a chameleon? Are you confused about your sexuality..cos we all are. Care to explain?

:?

I'm just gonna say W/E (people can read and see for themselves anyways)! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BellaBellucci
07-28-2009, 02:32 AM

~BB~

~Kisses.

HTG

~BB~

Yeah..w/e. Didn't really see when that was posted. Anyways, I never claimed to be what I am NOT. But for someone who was NOT as consistent and said these things:

I'm pansexual. I'm not straight, gay, or even bi. Probably neither are you. This came up in another thread so in case you don't know what it means...

~BB~

Wait, on the duke chute thread, in the beginning of that thread - you said you was straight and after a couple of pages - that you're a top and didn't like anal sex. Then towards the end of that thread you claimed you're a woman and doesn't either like to top or bottom and was inexperienced (But have topped and bottom for clients). Then you also added, that you believe sexuality is 'fluid'. Now on this thread, you're saying you're nor straight, gay or even bi but pansexual? But you also said you hate labels.

How does one become such a chameleon? Are you confused about your sexuality..cos we all are. Care to explain?

:?

I'm just gonna say W/E (people can read and see for themselves anyways)! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Again?! Really? Just because you don't understand something that doesn't make it inconsistent. It just means YOU DON'T GET IT. I thought this was over but I guess you lied. Smoke a blunt or take a Valium or something, will you? :frustrated

~BB~

trish
07-28-2009, 02:34 AM
How would I fuck you? Let me count the ways.
I would fuck you to the depth and breadth and height
Of my reach, my strength and might.
For our ends together double dildo place.
I値l fuck you to the level of our passion痴
Need, on the bed, in the kitchen, in the clover.
I値l fuck you nasty in the muck of the gutter.
I値l fuck you till your eyes roll up and read game over.
I値l fuck you in satin settings with pink petals a flutter.
I値l fuck you thrashing on the end of my pole,
I値l fuck you counting the times that you sputter.
I値l fuck you 奏il bliss sweeps off with your soul,
Climax will melt into one viscous flow,
I値l fuck you from Spring to the Winter痴 first snow.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-28-2009, 02:44 AM
Again?! Really? Just because you don't understand something that doesn't make it inconsistent. It just means YOU DON'T GET IT. I thought this was over but I guess you lied. Smoke a blunt or take a Valium or something, will you? :frustrated

~BB~

Nah, I'll pass. I don't do that! lol But knock yourself out! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BellaBellucci
07-28-2009, 02:52 AM
How would I fuck you? Let me count the ways.
I would fuck you to the depth and breadth and height
Of my reach, my strength and might.
For our ends together double dildo place.
I値l fuck you to the level of our passion痴
Need, on the bed, in the kitchen, in the clover.
I値l fuck you nasty in the muck of the gutter.
I値l fuck you till your eyes roll up and read game over.
I値l fuck you in satin settings with pink petals a flutter.
I値l fuck you thrashing on the end of my pole,
I値l fuck you counting the times that you sputter.
I値l fuck you 奏il bliss sweeps off with your soul,
Climax will melt into one viscous flow,
I値l fuck you from Spring to the Winter痴 first snow.

Wow baby! What are YOU doing later? ;)

~BB~

DS-Kika
07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
I'd have you lie fast down on a bed. My hands would massage your back firmly. I'd ask you playful questions and ask what you like. If you don't care or mind or know what you want, I work my hands toward your butt. Id lick your hole gently and slowly, teasing you. As you loosen up, Id begin to slide in my fingers and slowly finger fuck you. My other hand would grip your dick and gently begin milking you. Id kiss your butt lightly over and over as as my fingers and hand pleasure you faster and harder. When you feel loose enough, Id turn you over and bend you legs back so your ass is in the air. Id pop the head of my dick into your butt and grip you cock with my hands. Id thrust my hips slowly at first so you could get use to my intruder as I'd pump your dick in the same rythem. Id lean forward and kiss your neck, then your cheek and then your lips as we fuck faster and faster. As I slam into you we would make out and Id pump your cock as hard and fast as I could till you cum. Id hold out as long as I can till my own cock began filling you with my juice. o^_^o hope you enjoy <3 if you ever in Reno or Vegas, NV. let me know.

Helvis2012
08-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Any which way you prefer.

buckjohnson
08-16-2009, 09:46 PM
That is not a very particular cute or great pose.

Not very intrerested

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-17-2009, 11:42 PM
^

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

sdman
10-09-2010, 09:59 PM

~BB~
id suck your cock with you pushing it back like that then mount up and fuck you from behind

hotcar
10-09-2010, 11:35 PM
:) mmmm lick your asshole...suck your cock...and doggy style..... :*

rockabilly
10-10-2010, 12:32 AM
For free of course , oh but i'd need to be reimbursed for gas and expenses ... I can't be out of pocket. lol

blackrob
10-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Wow baby! What are YOU doing later? ;)

~BB~

you know that she cant tear that ass up the way I will

toopretty
10-10-2010, 12:34 AM

~BB~

I would use my penis.

blackrob
10-10-2010, 12:40 AM
For free of course , oh but i'd need to be reimbursed for gas and expenses ... I can't be out of pocket. lol

Yes I fuck the shit out of her ass for free of course because i'm cool like.

BellaBellucci
10-10-2010, 12:41 AM
I would use my penis.

Brilliant!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__jFgOqdirRY/Sp_3nME9y0I/AAAAAAAACkc/j0YBZw1s5vg/s400/brilliant_medium.jpg

Yes I fuck the shit out of her ass for free of course because i'm cool like.

I've only been with one board member. And I'm not saying who. I'm a good girl. Sowwy!

~BB~

blackrob
10-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Brilliant!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__jFgOqdirRY/Sp_3nME9y0I/AAAAAAAACkc/j0YBZw1s5vg/s400/brilliant_medium.jpg

I've only been with one board member. And I'm not saying who. Sowwy!

~BB~

That dont matter to me who youve been with on here. Thats past history the only thing I care about is if I cant get the ass or not and beat it up. I'd love to tear it too ma.

Dino Velvet
10-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Hot and steamy, Swanson Hungry-Man Mexican TV Dinner style shoving my beef enchilada in your bean hole giving you a faceful of Cocada Pudding for dessert.

rockabilly
10-10-2010, 01:26 AM
Oh , they lost the brownie?

rockabilly
10-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Brilliant!

I've only been with one board member. And I'm not saying who. I'm a good girl. Sowwy!

~BB~

I know who it was.

ossumpeiEIEIO
10-10-2010, 01:28 AM
I could never fuck you, I think your disgusting.

Hey, you asked.

Dino Velvet
10-10-2010, 01:31 AM
Oh , they lost the brownie?

Did you say brownie? Make your own joke out of that one, rockabilly.

rockabilly
10-10-2010, 01:37 AM
Did you say brownie? Make your own joke out of that one, rockabilly.

Too easy Dino.

Dino Velvet
10-10-2010, 01:39 AM
Too easy Dino.

Like fish in a barrel, sir.

toopretty
10-10-2010, 02:11 AM
yes, I would use my penis. I would put it in and go back and forth a bunch of times and when we were finished ( or should I say "when i am finished") I would completely blow out of proportion how good I was because thats what I always do! then I would high five all my bros!

Dino Velvet
10-10-2010, 02:16 AM
Bella wants all our wieners! High five, fellas!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/11samype/GIFs/HIGH-FIVE-edited.gif

rockabilly
10-10-2010, 02:28 AM
yes, I would use my penis. I would put it in and go back and forth a bunch of times and when we were finished ( or should I say "when i am finished") I would completely blow out of proportion how good I was because thats what I always do! then I would high five all my bros!

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-05-20/smelly_finger-1.gif

Dino Velvet
10-10-2010, 02:39 AM
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2010-05-20/smelly_finger-1.gif

That gal don't like the smell of her own slop hole.

BellaBellucci
10-10-2010, 04:25 AM
That gal don't like the smell of her own slop hole.

Ewww. Something's fishy. :lol:

~BB~

Dino Velvet
10-10-2010, 07:08 AM
Look who just got home! Let's go down to the OC and grab Double B and bust a nut in her B-Hole. She'll wear us out and make our wieners tired.

socalrick
10-10-2010, 07:19 PM
missionary

CORVETTEDUDE
10-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Promise you two balls and a bat for Christmas and give you your present early!!!

BellaBellucci
10-11-2010, 04:25 AM
missionary

That could be fun. My legs go all the way over my head. :dancing:

~BB~

rockabilly
10-11-2010, 04:36 AM
That's not all.

socalrick
10-11-2010, 09:28 PM
That could be fun. My legs go all the way over my head. :dancing:

~BB~
Now that would be fun to see

:fuckin:

checkmate
10-12-2010, 01:06 AM
I'd fuck you so many different ways, you are bound to like one of them:D

BellaBellucci
10-12-2010, 01:07 AM
I'd fuck you so many different ways, you are bound to like one of them:D

Baby, you seriously need to change your user-id! For a second there I thought it said 'ChefMike!' :lol:

~BB~

laoda8
10-12-2010, 02:11 AM
I'd like to fuck you with your back arched and butt sticking out over the edge of a bar stool

Admiral
10-12-2010, 04:15 AM
Confederate dollars.

BellaBellucci
10-12-2010, 04:40 AM
Confederate dollars.

http://www.roanokecwrt.com/CartmanLee2.gif

~BB~

rockabilly
10-12-2010, 05:03 AM
Confederate dollars.

"I wish i was in Dixie..."