PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone remember their very 1st Orgasm??

Disorder2007
07-25-2009, 08:59 PM
I always remember people my age at the time talkin about having an orgasm and i never knew what if would be like to cum, i knew what pre-cum looked like at the time but nothin more, one day i was lying down on my bed when no one was home and i pulled my shorts down and started to play around with my cock, i knew what it felt like for my cock to be hard but never to feel properly aroused, so i kept playin around more and more, i was always facinated by my asshole so i was pushing my finger in and out with my legs apart, i wasnt even thinking about the feeling at all! untill one moment so suddenly my cock tightened up very hard and i let go of it and i had never felt such a feeling in the tip of my cock then it began to throb so hard and spurt a huge amount of cum over me with each throb! i remember thinkin as i was cumming "OMG, WHATS THIS?" when i think back to how that first felt it was truly amazing :D

Please feel free to share your very first orgasm also :)

tomvan20000
07-25-2009, 11:40 PM
i had the "omg" factor too. from what i remember, i had this hot,itchy feeling (incredible) that i've never been able to get back..probably because i masturbate so much. but oh yea, i was about 14 and getting off on some alexia acosta pictures in bed, i guess ive been a tranny chaser since day one

tommymageeshemales2
07-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Please feel free to share your very first orgasm also :)

that's a bit of an ask isn't it?

Some people wouldn't even share a can of coke so their very first orgasm....that'd be generous.

Disorder2007
07-26-2009, 01:31 AM
Some people wouldn't even share a can of coke so their very first orgasm....that'd be generous.[/quote]

you know what! your probably right there! :banghead

Intrepid
07-26-2009, 01:32 AM
My freshman year in high school I was stroked off by this 16 yr. old girl. I nutted up so hard my entire body shuddered. We hooked up a couple more times then she dumped me for this guy who was a senior and had a car. I got the hint when she stopped acknowledging my presence entirely.

tommymageeshemales2
07-26-2009, 01:37 AM
My freshman year in high school I was stroked off by this 16 yr. old girl. I nutted up so hard my entire body shuddered. We hooked up a couple more times then she dumped me for this guy who was a senior and had a car. I got the hint when she stopped acknowledging my presence entirely.

hee hee hee! you showed up for a handjob and she wouldn't even look at you - that's funny. Brutal at the time, but funny for you now I hope.

sugdaddie69
07-26-2009, 01:47 AM
Yeah,i remember..i loved the sensations stroking myself brought,and then POW,i honestly thought i had broke it,i knew it wasn't piss,it didn't hurt,WTF
i've found something new.Went on a mastrubating frenzy from age 12 to present.

Intrepid
07-26-2009, 02:27 AM

hee hee hee! you showed up for a handjob and she wouldn't even look at you - that's funny. Brutal at the time, but funny for you now I hope.

Lookin back, it could have been worse. She could have kept thowing me out and reeling me back in 50 times.
Hers was the first pussy I ever touched. I kept smelling my hand on the walk home. :)

Intrepid
07-26-2009, 02:28 AM

Lookin back, it could have been worse. She could have kept thowing me out and reeling me back in 50 times.
Hers was the first pussy I ever touched. I kept smelling my hand on the walk home. :)

giovanni_hotel
07-26-2009, 02:29 AM
Yes.

jjhill
07-26-2009, 03:57 AM
First time it happened I was watching real sex. I had to be about 10. I didn't have the actual cum yet, so for a couple years I thought something was wrong with me. Until one time in high school I made a mess that I didn't know how to clean up.

rockabilly
07-26-2009, 04:09 AM
Real Sex street interviews take 1 :)

jjhill
07-26-2009, 04:11 AM
The crazy thing it was the episode that featured Brandy Scott and Christy McNicole. I think it was real sex lol

rockabilly
07-26-2009, 04:15 AM
Where they in a tub together?

jjhill
07-26-2009, 04:28 AM
lmfao yup! that was b4 i even knew i liked ts.

rockabilly
07-26-2009, 04:33 AM
:lol: I saw that episode about 4 months ago. They had Vanity on one ... it wasn't Real Sex though.

Bigguy
07-26-2009, 04:39 AM
I remember mine. I think I was around 13 years old. I slept through it.

Willie Escalade
07-26-2009, 05:02 AM
I always remember people my age at the time talkin about having an orgasm and i never knew what if would be like to cum, i knew what pre-cum looked like at the time but nothin more, one day i was lying down on my bed when no one was home and i pulled my shorts down and started to play around with my cock, i knew what it felt like for my cock to be hard but never to feel properly aroused, so i kept playin around more and more, i was always facinated by my asshole so i was pushing my finger in and out with my legs apart, i wasnt even thinking about the feeling at all! untill one moment so suddenly my cock tightened up very hard and i let go of it and i had never felt such a feeling in the tip of my cock then it began to throb so hard and spurt a huge amount of cum over me with each throb! i remember thinkin as i was cumming "OMG, WHATS THIS?" when i think back to how that first felt it was truly amazing :D
That's pretty much my story...except for fingering my asshole. :wink:

HP1000
07-26-2009, 05:13 AM
I was about 15 and a still a virgin. I drove up to my parents house one late night in my 1970 Mustang and our neighbors older two daughters about 16 and 17 waved me over to smoke some 420.
They talked me into getting in their parents brand new custom van in the driveway and they talked me into letting them tie me up.
The rest was history....

rockabilly
07-26-2009, 05:47 AM
If that vans a rockin dont go a knockin. :)

bassman2546
07-26-2009, 06:03 PM
I was taken advantage of by a friend when I was 12. He went down on me and wanted me to go down on him but I didn't. So he taught me to jack-off. He came. I had no clue what I was doing.

Days later I tried on my own and stroked and stroked and stroked until this heavy vibrating feeling took over. I had no clue what the fuck was happening but it felt good and the rest, as they say, is history.

LittleGuy
07-26-2009, 06:54 PM
I was taken advantage of by a friend when I was 12. He went down on me and wanted me to go down on him but I didn't. So he taught me to jack-off. He came. I had no clue what I was doing.

Days later I tried on my own and stroked and stroked and stroked until this heavy vibrating feeling took over. I had no clue what the fuck was happening but it felt good and the rest, as they say, is history.

This "friend" should be locked up in jail

Deimos
07-27-2009, 02:37 AM
I honestly do not remember. I think I was 13 or 14 though.