PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with me??

retrozen
07-24-2009, 11:33 PM
I LOVE a good blow job but have to settle for hand jobs. That said, I LOVE eating pussy but my wife just hates sex all together, so I have to beg her to let me go down on her. The more she turns me away the more sexually corrupt my thoughts get. I've never cheated on her but now I find myself jerking off to woman's feet, armpits, and ass. I fantasize about going down on a woman after I've cum inside her or being forced into snowballing with her after I cum in her mouth. I get really turned on at the thought of going down on a shemale until she explodes in my mouth.

I'm one of those guys who cannot cum unless I'm doing something when I am pleasured. whether it's kissing, sucking her toes, eating her ass, or sucking on her armpit, it doesn't matter. I just love it all... 95% of the time I get a hand job with a freshly showered foot in my face. It sucks because I'm a real foot fetishist and I love my foot play with a foot that has been in a hot pair of stinky shoes all day.

I've had the foot fetish my whole life, I got into eating ass while in college and I've recently found armpits to be a turn on. The fantasies about shemales and cum I have not acted on but I'm obviously SERIOUSLY thinking about it!!!

I'd love to hear some responses!!! And if your a tranny please understand that my sex life is run by my right hand. I'd love this thread to be dedicated to my sexual pleasure. Feel free to send pics!!!

Thanks...

Retro

fred41
07-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Sounds like you have an oral fixation..nothing wrong with that ...judging by the posts, lots of guys on this board have various forms of that.

Jericho
07-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Is there something wrong with me??

Married to the wrong woman? :shrug

2009AD
07-24-2009, 11:51 PM
I LOVE eating pussy but my wife just hates sex all together.

Try to get couples counseling.

retrozen
07-25-2009, 01:26 AM
I do plan on leaving her relatively soon. I have things I must take care of before I give up my house.

BiCuriousGeorge
07-25-2009, 01:36 AM
I don't get the armpit thing at all. Foot fetish is ok but you like stinky sweaty feet, don't get that either. I'm not knocking you, just my opinion. My suggestion is cheat on her or get a divorce. I would never be with a woman or t-girl that isn't sexually on the same page as me. Eventually you will get too bored and begin to resent her. Good luck.

Fox
07-25-2009, 01:43 AM
[...]but my wife just hates sex all together[...]

Ouch. :(

retrozen
07-25-2009, 01:46 AM
The naughtyness of the armpit and the smelly foot is a HUGE part of the turn on. It's so wrong it seems right!!!

BiCuriousGeorge
07-25-2009, 02:05 AM
Whatever works for you. As long as you get turned on by it is cool with me. I have my own perverted, unusual fetish of golden showers and facials. Probably is worse than armpit fetish but if you can cum from it than who cares right. Live your dream my friend.

gotchagood
08-01-2009, 05:10 PM
I LOVE a good blow job but have to settle for hand jobs. That said, I LOVE eating pussy but my wife just hates sex all together, so I have to beg her to let me go down on her. The more she turns me away the more sexually corrupt my thoughts get. I've never cheated on her but now I find myself jerking off to woman's feet, armpits, and ass. I fantasize about going down on a woman after I've cum inside her or being forced into snowballing with her after I cum in her mouth. I get really turned on at the thought of going down on a shemale until she explodes in my mouth.

I'm one of those guys who cannot cum unless I'm doing something when I am pleasured. whether it's kissing, sucking her toes, eating her ass, or sucking on her armpit, it doesn't matter. I just love it all... 95% of the time I get a hand job with a freshly showered foot in my face. It sucks because I'm a real foot fetishist and I love my foot play with a foot that has been in a hot pair of stinky shoes all day.

I've had the foot fetish my whole life, I got into eating ass while in college and I've recently found armpits to be a turn on. The fantasies about shemales and cum I have not acted on but I'm obviously SERIOUSLY thinking about it!!!

I'd love to hear some responses!!! And if your a tranny please understand that my sex life is run by my right hand. I'd love this thread to be dedicated to my sexual pleasure. Feel free to send pics!!!

Thanks...

RetroThere's nothing wrong with "you", there's is something wrong with your "wife". as far as her not liking sex? I'd become an investigator, she may be getting it from another guy, or "girl" and therefore have nothing left for you. Whatever you do though, don't "CHEAT" because then "YOU" look like the bad guy and we all know the bias of the justice system in family court and if you are the one found to have cheated, then more of your money for "her" It also could be part of "her plan".

Don't accept her behavior and be firm when telling her how it makes you feel. If she's not willing to work on that with you, then it's not you who needs the divorce, it's "her" catch my drift? :wink:

Have a great day

Dirky
08-01-2009, 05:22 PM
I don't mind feet but stinky feet is a no-no. Same applies to armpits. I like my partners clean and fresh smelling.

Hope whatever direction you decide to go works out for you. It sounds like a bad situation to me.

eclipsemint
08-01-2009, 05:27 PM
I LOVE eating pussy but my wife just hates sex all together.

Try to get couples counseling.

+1 on the counselling.

The only way you're going to improve the situation is to talk it through. Tell her what you want and how important it is to you. She is not a mind reader. That said, it is unreasonable for a woman to expect a man to remain faithful she is ignoring his sexual needs.

LittleGuy
08-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Yes something is wrong with you

SarahG
08-01-2009, 07:47 PM

Thanks...

Retro

Something is wrong if she hates sex. How old is she? It could be a sign of endocrine trouble, either endometriosis if the problem is pain, or an abnormally low estrogen or testosterone supply if the problem is a lack of a sex drive.

MacShreach
08-02-2009, 07:25 PM

Thanks...

Retro

Something is wrong if she hates sex. How old is she? It could be a sign of endocrine trouble, either endometriosis if the problem is pain, or an abnormally low estrogen or testosterone supply if the problem is a lack of a sex drive.

On the other hand, he could be a 300lb, misogynistic, pigshit-ugly body-odour fetishist with attraction to piss and quite possibly scat, whose primary sexual gratification comes from masturbation and who has already given up on his marriage but has "things to do" (like empty the bank account maybe?) before he fucks off entirely. In which case her lack of desire to give him a BJ might be entirely understandable.

In any case, if his wife won't fuck him and he hates her already, why doesn't he just hire a pro instead of bullshitting here?

Major case of attention-seeker disorder if you ask me.

I hope you're well, anyway. :wink:

phobun
08-02-2009, 07:33 PM

Thanks...

Retro

On the other hand, he could be a 300lb, misogynistic, pigshit-ugly body-odour fetishist with attraction to piss and quite possibly scat, whose primary sexual gratification comes from masturbation and who has already given up on his marriage but has "things to do" (like empty the bank account maybe?) before he fucks off entirely. In which case her lack of desire to give him a BJ might be entirely understandable.

In any case, if his wife won't fuck him and he hates her already, why doesn't he just hire a pro instead of bullshitting here?

Excellent! The man is back!

SarahG
08-02-2009, 07:38 PM

Thanks...

Retro

I had considered that possibility as well (well, not quite as you described it LOL) but decided to work under the assumption that it wasn't like that to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Aging is commonly known to lead to sex drive problems for GG's so it was an easy assumption to make.

vman2375
08-02-2009, 07:43 PM

Thanks...

Retro

I had considered that possibility as well (well, not quite as you described it LOL) but decided to work under the assumption that it wasn't like that to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Aging is commonly known to lead to sex drive problems for GG's so it was an easy assumption to make.how's pennsy, sarah? good to see ur still around. still a student?

SarahG
08-02-2009, 07:52 PM
how's pennsy, sarah? good to see ur still around. still a student?

Still a student, still in PA.

It's been hot and lots of storms lately, not my favorite time of the year.

phobun
08-02-2009, 07:54 PM

A student of what?

SarahG
08-02-2009, 08:41 PM

A student of what?

At the moment I am going for a dual history & poly sci BA.

But I've switched majors around some, at one point I was a tri-major (history, poly sci and edu), before that I was considering EE, before that I was considering psy, etc.