PDA

View Full Version : Nas is about to go BROKE!

Silcc69
07-24-2009, 03:53 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/23/kelis-hits-homerun-in-court/

Kelis Hits Home Run in Court

Posted Jul 23rd 2009 3:13PM by TMZ Staff

Kelis Hits Home Run in CourtKelis just hit the jackpot in court today -- a judge awarded her a ton of money in her bitter divorce battle with estranged hubby Nas.

A judge decided Nas has to pay Kelis $55,000 a month in combined spousal and child support plus the mortgage on their L.A. residence.

Nas also has to pay Kelis -- who gave birth last night to the couple's only child -- for the baby nurse, prenatal expenses and medical insurance.

The rapper also has to pay $35,000 to his worst nightmare -- Kelis' lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser

Judge had to be a bitter old woman. And the comments that people have left saying he was a dead beat dad are idiot's. If anyone had followed this story Kelis had been doing all the talking and this basically says that a woman should be allowed to leach off a man. 50's baby momma get's 25,000 a month and Nas doesn't have anywhere near 50's money.

Alyssa87
07-24-2009, 06:07 PM
did Nas ask to have custody?

drmindbender03
07-24-2009, 06:23 PM
I hate that this has happened to Nas. Kelis is doing what she can to stay in the money. No, Nas is not a big time mega multi-millonaire, but he has a comfortable life.

Kelis is a struggling artist who has not captured a strong fan base since she began recording. I wouldn't be surprised if her low previously sold CD's are now being used as coasters.

Solitary Brother
07-24-2009, 06:26 PM
wow.....I dont actually care for NAS at all but damn....dude got fucked hard.
Thats how it goes nowadays.

phobun
07-24-2009, 06:29 PM

Does this make Nas a POWERBOTTOM too?

Solitary Brother
07-24-2009, 06:31 PM

Does this make Nas a POWERBOTTOM too?

Let it go dude......I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!
Are you really this emotionally fragile?

And by the way the answer to your question is NOW HE IS after the fucking he just received.

ShadowMaster
07-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Kelis' lawyer is a beast. What really screwed him is she filed in California.

Kelis is popular in Europe but she obviously doesn't know how to manage her funds.

I know right now he's asking why did he get married?

He's paying spousal and child support so that's also the double whammy.

BLKGSXR
07-24-2009, 07:45 PM
Prenups!!!!

blckhaze
07-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Whomp

Nice couple when things were going well though.
Her sister is hot too :twisted:

giovanni_hotel
07-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Couldn't have happened to a better cat.

Bad Karma is just stuck on him 4life.

Willie Escalade
07-25-2009, 01:18 AM
Nas should pull Here, My Dear by Marvin Gaye off of the shelf. It's literally divorce on a record. Peep the lyrics to Is That Enough; I think they fit the situation to a point... :?

Woah, I was a fool from the start
Fooling around with my mind instead of my heart
I was young and fine and you plucked me clean
Oh but you didn't know that, I didn't know that
You didn't know what I mean

You know you had a brother who thought he was cool
But really, I was a dumb little fool
You said you'd never, never go away
and stay beside me night and day
You said you would love and obey
Well you should, well you should
It can only get you good

I was a dumb little fool
I was a dumb little fool
but I'll never get enough get enough
Enough of that funky stuff
I'm gonna jump back in
Up to my neck again

You always knew that I
wasn't that kind of guy
All the times I thought you knew
well I was busy loving you
What was you afraid to lose
Everybody's got to choose

I don't know if I am gonna get again, baby
or if I'm gonna do what is on the sand, well

(Too possessive, jealous
She was too possessive, jealous
Too possessive, jealous
She was too possessive, jealous)

But if I decide, baby, what you want
I wanna know
if you would be satisfied
Baby, satisfied
Baby, satisfied
Would you be satisfied
Satisfied

Is that enough, baby
Is that enough
Last you a lifetime
Is that enough
Is that enough
Keep you happy
Is that enough
You know I do it
and I know that you just love
that expensive stuff

You got a flair for style
and the style is all the while
What could I do
The judge said she got to keep on living
the way she accustomed to
She trying to break a man
I don't understand
Somebody tell me please, tell me please
Why do I have to pay attorney fees (My baby's)
Attorney fees (Ooh baby)
This is a joke
I need a smoke
Wait a minute

BiCuriousGeorge
07-25-2009, 01:37 AM
Fuck Nas

Sinister
07-25-2009, 03:27 AM
damn that sucks, Nas is one of my fav mc's and has been in the game a min. Congrats to both of them to their newborn though

jjhill
07-25-2009, 03:39 AM
Nas should pull Here, My Dear by Marvin Gaye off of the shelf. It's literally divorce on a record. Peep the lyrics to Is That Enough; I think they fit the situation to a point... :?

Woah, I was a fool from the start
Fooling around with my mind instead of my heart
I was young and fine and you plucked me clean
Oh but you didn't know that, I didn't know that
You didn't know what I mean

You know you had a brother who thought he was cool
But really, I was a dumb little fool
You said you'd never, never go away
and stay beside me night and day
You said you would love and obey
Well you should, well you should
It can only get you good

I was a dumb little fool
I was a dumb little fool
but I'll never get enough get enough
Enough of that funky stuff
I'm gonna jump back in
Up to my neck again

You always knew that I
wasn't that kind of guy
All the times I thought you knew
well I was busy loving you
What was you afraid to lose
Everybody's got to choose

I don't know if I am gonna get again, baby
or if I'm gonna do what is on the sand, well

(Too possessive, jealous
She was too possessive, jealous
Too possessive, jealous
She was too possessive, jealous)

But if I decide, baby, what you want
I wanna know
if you would be satisfied
Baby, satisfied
Baby, satisfied
Would you be satisfied
Satisfied

Is that enough, baby
Is that enough
Last you a lifetime
Is that enough
Is that enough
Keep you happy
Is that enough
You know I do it
and I know that you just love
that expensive stuff

You got a flair for style
and the style is all the while
What could I do
The judge said she got to keep on living
the way she accustomed to
She trying to break a man
I don't understand
Somebody tell me please, tell me please
Why do I have to pay attorney fees (My baby's)
Attorney fees (Ooh baby)
This is a joke
I need a smoke
Wait a minute

Willie do you post on xxlmag.com. cuz someone put the exact same thing lol

jjhill
07-25-2009, 03:53 AM
Now back to the greatest Rapper of all time. His judge gotta appeal this. No way he's paying more a month then what Russell Simmons is paying for two kids. Plus he didn't even crack Forbes hip hop list for this year. Kelis is a nut job. Nas just keep losing with women

IndyCloset
07-25-2009, 04:38 AM
I don't understand why rich guys bother with marriage in the first place....

It's just licensed whoring anyway.

And Prenups do have stipulations....

El Nino
07-25-2009, 04:39 AM
This isn't news.

Willie Escalade
07-26-2009, 05:48 AM
Willie do you post on xxlmag.com. cuz someone put the exact same thing lol
Naw...it was the first thing that popped into my mind when I read this story!

Plus I was listening to some Marvin Gaye at the time. I thought it would be fitting. :lol:

deee757
07-26-2009, 03:37 PM
^^^^^

I suggest u call Nas and tell him that, cause he was seeking to pay 5000 per month.

gotchagood
07-26-2009, 05:16 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/23/kelis-hits-homerun-in-court/

Kelis Hits Home Run in Court

Posted Jul 23rd 2009 3:13PM by TMZ Staff

Kelis Hits Home Run in CourtKelis just hit the jackpot in court today -- a judge awarded her a ton of money in her bitter divorce battle with estranged hubby Nas.

A judge decided Nas has to pay Kelis $55,000 a month in combined spousal and child support plus the mortgage on their L.A. residence.

Nas also has to pay Kelis -- who gave birth last night to the couple's only child -- for the baby nurse, prenatal expenses and medical insurance.

The rapper also has to pay $35,000 to his worst nightmare -- Kelis' lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser

Judge had to be a bitter old woman. And the comments that people have left saying he was a dead beat dad are idiot's. If anyone had followed this story Kelis had been doing all the talking and this basically says that a woman should be allowed to leach off a man. 50's baby momma get's 25,000 a month and Nas doesn't have anywhere near 50's money.It just shows how biased and male oppressing the courts (amongst other things) are in this country. If a woman is awarded child support, the courts should require them to provide records of what was spent on the "child". This country still has men paying spousal support. WHY? The reason for this in the 40's/50's etc. was because most women didn't work and had a hard time finding a job, therefore if they got divorced they had nothing to live on. That era is waaay over and a woman can get a better education than a man these days and out number men attending college.

It's not Nas's fault that his wife was too lazy and didn't decide to go to college or seek a new career to "support herself". Not one man "owes" a woman a living! Child support is supposed to be for the care of the child. Just because dads a millionaire doesn't mean he should be punished for it. And providing a child with a 10,000 Gucci stroller is well beyond care when a 200.00 one from Sears would do the same job.

Personally, I think men should stop reproducing (Or be very careful with who) and stop putting rings on womens fingers if they like their money and lifestyle. "In my opinion", unless you want genetic children, why bother with gg's?

I personally don't speak to gg's unless I really have to. I don't want to be accused of sexism or trying to hit on them or "something". I don't seek "them" out nor their company. If I'm in an area where there's more than 2, I move away to another area if possible. When I go to the beach, I swim in a t-shirt because I don't like the way they look at my body, (Which I have to admit is very nice :) ) I don't make eye contact with them if possible. (Unfortunately, I get hit on alot) I'm nice about it, but I turn them down. One reason for this is because I think gg's are so egotistical they think that because they have a crotch that men will automatically fall at their feet and want it no matter what. I just don't want the trouble.

I've basically have given up on them. If they want their "independence", they have it from me. I'm waay over pu**y and I'm fine with that. I like the girls here, and I'm fine with that too; and I hope the girls here are fine with that as well.

Sorry for such a long post.
Have a great day :wink:

Silcc69
07-26-2009, 05:34 PM
gotchagood you were making a good point until you got down to the I don't talk to GG and you act as if TS are all perfect and shit. When there is a good chunk of them that money chasing whores too.

Anyways I had read that Nas makes about 100,000 a month which is good money. The thing that pisses me off is all the shit that this worthless bitch has said. I'm broke, I need to live a lavish lifestyle etc. YTF does she need a nanny to begin with. And I guess Nas's silence didn't help either.

gotchagood
07-27-2009, 06:00 AM
gotchagood you were making a good point until you got down to the I don't talk to GG and you act as if TS are all perfect and shit. When there is a good chunk of them that money chasing whores too.

Anyways I had read that Nas makes about 100,000 a month which is good money. The thing that pisses me off is all the shit that this worthless bitch has said. I'm broke, I need to live a lavish lifestyle etc. YTF does she need a nanny to begin with. And I guess Nas's silence didn't help either.My apologies to all who are offended by my little rant. When I see my fellow man being abused by the system like that, it brings out the worst in me; I'm a little protective of "all" of my brethren. When those guys in N.C. got charged with rape (For nothing), it made me just a little more disturbed/concerned and cautious about how society views me as a man. I guess though some-things that meld around inside ones own head needs to stay there :idea:

Don't get me wrong about gg's though, I still "like" gg's, and I know that there are still some good ones out there. I just kinda got ugly with it. My point was, I just don't go out of my way to "involve" myself with them. I guess I just feel uncomfortable around someone that can have me beat down and locked up at the drop of a shoe. Not to mention have your life destroyed just because you had "a" child with them. I don't need that type of a person in my life. I'm very protective of what I have and worked for.

And I agree, there are bad apple in every bunch, I don't, nor will ever think t-girls are perfect in any manner. But, I don't think a man will be paying out his life savings to any t-girls for child support anytime soon. I'm sure though, I can be a just a little nicer when speaking about the gg's out there. Nor am I nasty person when dealing with gg's.

Thanks for the insight and the heads up.

Anyway, back to Nas, he was setup, She got pregnant and I'm sure with the intent of divorce, because she knew she was going to get a nice fat check when it was all over. Men need to stick up for themselves in family court.

Have a great day

BellaBellucci
07-27-2009, 06:08 AM
LEEEAAAVVVE NAAAAAS ALOOOOOOONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=related

~BB~

BellaBellucci
07-27-2009, 06:10 AM
LEEEAAAVVVE NAAAAAS ALOOOOOOONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=related

~BB~

BellaBellucci