PDA

View Full Version : Joining a Pay site questions

NAME2005
10-16-2005, 07:56 AM
First off what shows up on the Bill?

Secondly How easy or hard is it to cancel? (most important)

Third it may be just me or did Shemaleexotica go up in price?

Thanx a head of time

GroobySteven
10-16-2005, 08:14 AM
Can only speak for my (Grooby) sites.
What shows up on the bill?
We use a billing company called ccbill who are very good. They will show up on your bill as either ccbill or cavecreek, AZ.

Cancellation policies?
If a site doesn't have it's own customer service I'd question it's integrity. If you join through ccbill on one of our sites, then you can easily go to their site and cancel so you don't get charged the following month. They also have good customer service incase of password issues, etc. You can also call them as well as email them. We also have our own customer service which usually gets your issues sorted out faster.

For those who want extra anonymity our sites also offer the option of paying by personal check, money order or cash via mail.

shemaleyum.com
black-tgirls.com
ladyboy-ladyboy.com
brazilian-transsexuals.com
joey-silvera.com
franks-tgirlworld.com
shemales-from-hell.com
All $25 a month for the largest TS updates on line.

Free advertising on Hung Angels....Priceless.

seanchai

Tanabata
10-16-2005, 08:45 AM
I'd go with anyone that uses ccbill, you can rely on them for being straight ahead and honest. It'll show up on your credit card bill looking very normal. Some of the other billing sites are jive and I'd avoid them, with ccbill it's super easy to cancel your subscription. In fact, I'll only join sites that use ccbill.

Also, I'd go with any of Seanchai's sites, because they're all pretty groovy (even though my preference is ladyboyladyboy.com). Good luck.