PDA

View Full Version : Jersey city cop killed by drug dealers

Kramer
07-24-2009, 05:40 AM
How about this for debate?

I'd like the media to tell us if the killers were recently released from prison when the Rockefeller Drugs laws were changed!!!

I read that a lot of drug dealers were simply released recently.

So where's the story on the 2 killers?

SarahG
07-24-2009, 05:42 AM
The trans girl in Syracuse was killed because the killer was an excon who was released early.

Anyone hear how many prisoners CA is planning to release to solve their budget shortfall?

Kramer
07-24-2009, 04:12 PM
So where's all the info?

2009AD
07-24-2009, 04:41 PM
So where's all the info?

Check the Newsday site. Search the word "Mamerde." Great article about the Rockefeller drugs laws and the shooting in Jersey City.

Alyssa87
07-24-2009, 06:05 PM
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/s_48e2efd7a10d01e3b11cabe7bc264e65.jpg

:roll:

chefmike
07-24-2009, 06:32 PM
The Rockefeller drug laws were barbaric and unjust and needed to be overturned, as do mandatory minimum drug laws everywhere....you are a total jackass Kramer...same as it ever was...

ShadowMaster
07-24-2009, 07:39 PM
There needs to be a serious review on how they determine who is released.

Where I work regular thieves are cut loose simply because they didn't use acts of violence to steal. They always come back frustrating the denizens of the area. I talked to one officer who arrested the same guy 6 times.

chefmike
07-24-2009, 09:19 PM
There needs to be a serious review on how they determine who is released.

Where I work regular thieves are cut loose simply because they didn't use acts of violence to steal. They always come back frustrating the denizens of the area. I talked to one officer who arrested the same guy 6 times.I was talking specifically about drug laws:
http://webb.senate.gov/email/criminaljusticereform.html

chefmike
07-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Read it, Kramer....you'll learn something...should be a refreshing change for you, clueless simpleton that you are...

Kramer
07-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Why is the media not telling us about the killers? I want to know if they were recently released because the Rockefeller drugs laws were thrown out. If so, expect alot more crimes to take place.

AmericanDream
07-25-2009, 07:42 AM
Why was there one cop going to this apartment building? He was the only one shot??

Mandatory drug laws need to change, for sure.

2009AD
07-25-2009, 07:58 AM
Why is the media not telling us about the killers? I want to know if they were recently released because the Rockefeller drugs laws were thrown out. If so, expect alot more crimes to take place.

Wow, you are stupid!

Kramer
07-25-2009, 06:25 PM

Wow, you are stupid!

Why is that? Can you explain 2009AD? Im asking questions.

2009AD
07-25-2009, 08:25 PM

Wow, you are stupid!

Well, if you bothered to read the news accounts of the incident, you would discover that:

1. The suspects were not wanted on drug charges.

2. The suspects had no ties to NY, the state in which the Rockefeller drug laws were enacted.

Kramer
07-26-2009, 05:53 AM

Wow, you are stupid!

Well, if you bothered to read the news accounts of the incident, you would discover that:

1. The suspects were not wanted on drug charges.

2. The suspects had no ties to NY, the state in which the Rockefeller drug laws were enacted.

First, its not the point that they werent wanted on drug charges. They were/are dealers.
Second I refuse to believe that they had no ties to NY.

That said, I just wanted to know if they were recently released from prison? And if the cop died because of those laws being trashed