PDA

View Full Version : Tempest & Lucia Pix, Psycho Punk & the Class Act

TempestTS
07-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Getting ready to head out on tour with Apocalypse Theatre in a matter of hours but Lucia (ShemaleYum Star) and I decided to knock out one more shoot last night and She is Hell'a HOT!!! So Hot Im kidnapping Lucia and she will be out on tour with me for the next week ;)

Together we are Erotic Chaos and all your gods are dead, Ill be your favorite saint and sweet sister of madness and I want inside your head

This set is entitled Psycho Punk and the Class Act... perhaps not the most inventive of names but it just seemed to fit

Ill try my best to get this set up on the clips & Images for sale site in August, and it will go on the Ts-rockdolls.com site shortly there after

Oh yes and there will be skulls ;)

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Hot , Tempest and have fun on tour. ;)

TempestTS
07-23-2009, 09:25 PM

Jumping on the tour bus in 10 minutes

WOOT

had a hunch I would hear from you on this one... just wait for the other previews till I get back... youll love em'

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Cant wait , :)

TempestTS
07-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Cant wait , :)

Here are a few more hope they are worth the wait ;)

I still have a couple more to post but Ill want to see some comments before I post them

Im Somewhat less than an Angel but more than the Beast and I want what's inside your head.

rockabilly
07-26-2009, 07:13 PM
You want whats inside my head ? Which one ? lol Nice pics Tempest ... i see you still have mr. Pyrex ;)

TempestTS
07-26-2009, 07:19 PM
You want whats inside my head ? Which one ? lol Nice pics Tempest ... i see you still have mr. Pyrex ;)

Thats actually a new one... the other one I Ummm "Lost" over at someone's house :oops:

rockabilly
07-26-2009, 08:02 PM
"Lost" ... Oh no , i know somewhere a Dr. is writing about it in a report. :shock:

PK Vegas
07-26-2009, 08:45 PM
Tell Lucia to make sure "Felicia" wears her seat belt in the bus 8)

PK Vegas

Star Angel 86
07-26-2009, 08:59 PM

Jumping on the tour bus in 10 minutes

WOOT

had a hunch I would hear from you on this one... just wait for the other previews till I get back... youll love em'

Tempest,I hope tour goes well & excellent pics by the way. 8)

TempestTS
07-27-2009, 05:28 PM

PK Vegas

no worries about Felicia...

I found out during the shoot that Lucia has superpower mind control over dildo's She was making them levitate and fly all over the room... Proof is in the picture ;)

rockabilly
07-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Jedi mind trick " These are not the dildos you are looking for " The Force is strong w/ you two , it penetrates us ... ;)

TempestTS
07-28-2009, 07:14 AM
Jedi mind trick " These are not the dildos you are looking for " The Force is strong w/ you two , it penetrates us ... ;)

Yes indeed Lucia is Jedi and she seems to know the ways of both the dark and light sides of the force :twisted:

rockabilly
07-28-2009, 07:37 AM
So her lightsaber swings both ways? :lol:

TempestTS
08-01-2009, 06:40 AM
just a couple more ;)

Editing the video right now, One hell of a hot scene, I know Ill be bringing Lucia back for more soon... selfish bitch that I am :twisted:

rockabilly
08-01-2009, 06:52 AM
Fuckin Hot Tempest. ;) Dont lose Mr. Pyrex this time.

Caramel
08-01-2009, 09:43 PM
You, Tempest, Lucia and PK make a part me levitate also. Hot stuff!

PK Vegas

no worries about Felicia...

I found out during the shoot that Lucia has superpower mind control over dildo's She was making them levitate and fly all over the room... Proof is in the picture ;)

Star Angel 86
08-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Tempest,what I would've done to be a fly on the wall. :twisted:

TempestTS
08-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Tempest,what I would've done to be a fly on the wall. :twisted:

Well that could be arranged... would this "Fly" happen to have cash or a credit card LOL...