PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors

blckhaze
10-16-2005, 02:05 AM
Neighbors
by blckhaze

Sean opened his house door after a long day at work. Nobody home. He always hated coming home alone. His ex would usually meet him at the door, sometimes fully naked. He sighed as he placed his briefcase down on the floor. He turned on the light and locked the door. He got ready to eat dinner alone. Again. While eating his leftover General Tso chicken, Jason looked at weather report for weekend. “80° degrees and sunny. At least I’ll be able to work on my car tomorrow,” he says to himself. After cleaning up, he rolls into bed and starts dreaming. Dreaming about a better life.
The next day, while working on his car, Jason noticed a small I-Lug truck pull up across the street. He continued working until he saw two beautiful black women exit the truck. He stared as the women began to unload small items from the truck. Jason tried to keep working, he couldn’t stop staring at the women’s shapely legs, round butts, and supple breast. His pants were growing tight thinking about what they looked like naked. One of the girls noticed him, began whispering something to her friend, and started walking over. He heart started pumping faster, but he tried to play it off and pretend like he was immersed in his car. “Excuse, sweetheart,” the first girl said as she leaned over, exposing a healthy amount of her caramel skinned cleavage. “My name is Naomi. Can you help me and my friend out real quick?” Sean stood up, wiped his greasy hand and said, “Sure. What do you need help with?” Naomi smiled and walked him over to the back of the truck. Sean was just happy to get an up close view of the two beauties. “So what’s your name, cutie?” “Sean.” “Well Sean, this is my friend, Alicia. Alicia, this is Sean.” Alicia and Sean greeted each other, and Naomi showed him the two medium sized dressers and a sofa. “Good thing there aren’t too many steps, ”he thought.
“Hope the sofa isn’t too heavy for you, cutie,” Naomi said as she led him up the stairs. Jason replied, “Not at all. I’m just not in shape.” “He looks in shape to me!” Alicia said as she followed them up the stairs. Sean got an instant boner from the thought of these hot girls checking him out. When Sean set down the last dresser, Naomi offered a glass of water. “Thank you,” Sean said before guzzling down the water. Then, he pulled out his wallet. “Here’s my card. It has my work, home, and cell number. If you girls need anything, give me a buzz. I need to go take a shower, so I should get going.” “You can take a shower here if you like,” Alicia said smiling slyly. ” We don’t mind at all. I get you a towel.” Before Sean could give his answer, Alicia zoomed out the room to find a towel in the many boxes in her room. “Well, let me show you the bathroom,” Naomi whispered as she gently took his hand and led him down the hall. As they walked, Sean heard Alicia frantically searched box after box for a towel. “Guess they don’t want me to leave,” he thought. “Good, ‘cause I don’t leave.” Alicia placed the large white towel on the sink, and brushed her hand against Sean’s bare abs. “And you said you weren’t in shape,” Alicia said as she closed the door behind her. Sean smiled as finished getting undressed.
“This water feels mad good,” Sean said as he let water run down his back. Then his mind went back to the two Nubian goddesses whose shower he was using. He could hear them giggling and talking, about what he could tell. He stopped eavesdropping and began imagining about the thing he’d do each girl if got the chance. He began to stoke himself at thought about Naomi and Alicia begging and fighting over his dick. He started to get into it when he head a voice as the shower curtain was pulled back slowly. “Looks like you could use some help with that, cutie,” Naomi said as entered the shower wearing a pair of cotton panties. Alicia wasn’t far behind, wearing a similar pair of underwear. Sean was in complete shock until Naomi leaned up and kissed him deeply. His dick grew an extra inch as she continued kissing him and rub his chest. She then grabbed his huge erection and began running her fingers up and down the shaft. He moaned as she began stroke his meat. Alicia moved behind Sean and began rubbing his chest and stomach. “Naomi, you were right. He’s pretty big. It looks delicious, too. I can tell we’re gonna have lots of fun together,” Alicia said as began playing with his balls. Sean was in heaven. He was being sandwiched by two gorgeous women. Sean the put one of Naomi’s breasts in his mouth and other he massaged with his hand. He heard Naomi moans of delight and felt her hand hold him gently on his neck. “Let’s move this to some place more spacious,” Sean said in between licks, “I wanna taste Alicia, too.” “Sounds good, and I know the best place,” Naomi purred.
Alicia turned off the shower, then the girls led him to the backyard of their house. There, they had a full sized mattress with silk sheets under a canopy set up on the patio. “We love making love outside, so we had this made,” Alicia said as sat on the end of the bed. “So what do you think?” “I think it’s the perfect place,” Sean said he kissed Alicia deep while massaging her breasts. Then Alicia pushed him on the bed so that she could start stroking his throbbing dick. Naomi joined in, and began sucking on his balls. Sean couldn’t control himself and cam all over Alicia’s hand and Naomi’s face. “Wow! Looks like you’ve been saving that just for us, huh?” Naomi said as she cleaned the cum off her face with her fingers, then licked every drop. “Mmm, tastes good, huh Naomi. Hope there’s more, baby,”Alicia said as licked the cum off her own hand. “My, you girls are something else.”Sean sighed in amazement. “Baby, you ain’t seen nothing yet,” Naomi said as she began to awaken his dick with her tongue. “We’re full of surprises.” The two girls began licking and kissing his dick. Sean could do nothing but watch the show as the girls took turn sucking and deep throating his every growing cock. “Would like another surprise, cutie?” Naomi asked in between licks. “Sure. If it’s like the other, I’m pretty sure I’ll enjoy it,” responded Sean. “Ok, cutie,” Naomi said as she winked at Alicia. Then the two girls began removing their panties and waited for his reaction. “Ta-da,”Alicia said as she and Naomi were posing completely naked, but instead of pussies, the we both showing off two thick chocolate colored hard cocks. Sean jaw had hit the floor. “So, what do you think?” Naomi sais as she walked closer. “You,...and her,...have,...but I thought...” was all he could say as his mind was still trying to grasp the fact the two gorgeous girls were packing as much meat as he was. “Yes, we’re both she-males,” Naomi finished his thought. “We won’t hold it against you if you wanna leave, but we’re very attracted to you and hope you’ll stay.” Sean then stood up, and the girls sighed thinking he was leaving, but Sean had a surprise for the girls. He grabbed and twirled Naomi into his arms and kissed her, sticking her tongue into her mouth. “Guess its too late to turn back now,” he whispered to the stunned girl in his arms. Both girls looked at each other and giggled. Then Sean laid Naomi on the bed, laid next to her, and took her dick in his hand and began stroking it as they kissed. Alicia resumed sucking on Sean’s dick. He broke lip contact as he said, “I’ve never had sex with one she-male, nevertheless...,” “Shhh.” Naomi placed her finger on his lips. “We’ll be gentle.” She winked at him and kissed him. Then she got her knees and crawled up on the bed and sat next to his face and placed her dick over his mouth. He took in the tip of her dick into his mouth. He moaned as he tasted the sweet pre-cum. She softly rub his head to urge him on. “Mmm that feel so good, baby,” she purred as she watched him lick and suck up and down her long shaft. That’s when he realized that he sucking cock, and liking it. Plus, he was good at it. He turned his body to get a better angle and started to take in as much of Naomi’s beautiful she-cock as he could in his virgin throat. “MMMMM! SOOO GOOD!!!” Naomi screamed as she started to get more aggressive and grabbed the back of his head. She pushed his head until he was down to the hilt. Ha started to gag, but was released and start coughing. Naomi, realizing her mistake immediately apologized. “I’m ok,” he smiled to show he was telling the truth. “Alicia, come here so I suck on you too.” Alicia wasted no time as she hopped up next to his head. He began sucking both dicks, alternating between them and sometimes sucking both at the same time. Both girl kissed as their new lover pleasured their cock under them. He was more aroused than ever before. They stopped him and Alicia got on all four. “Here’s your prize for being such a good cocksucker,” Naomi whispered as rubbed Alicia’s ass. “Fuck her! Fuck her brains out!” “Yes, ma’am!!!” he answered. Naomi picked up a bottle of lube that was next to the bed and put some in her hand. She then massage the lube on Sean’s cock and rubbed the tip against Alicia waiting hole. Then Sean thrust his hips forward as pushed the tip of his dick inside Alicia’s tight asshole. Alicia moaned as she pushed back and let the entire length fill her up. He soon began pumping, rhythmically stroking as Alicia was pushing her hips back toward her new lover. Naomi stood over the pair and opened Sean’s mouth so he could continue sucking her off. “That’s it, baby,” Alicia moaned, “Fuck my tight ass while you suck her cock. Fuck me , baby!!!” Sean did as she wanted and pumped as he could. He could his dick going deeper and deeper as he pumped harder. “Oh shit, Yes!!!” Alicia screamed as she started to cum on the bed sheets. As she came, she cliched on Sean’s dick, causing him to explode in her ass. “Mmm
.” Alicia purred from the sensation of the hot cum filling her ass as she came. Naomi climbed down of the bed and whispered in Sean’s ear, “Would you like to try something else?” He asked, “What do you have in mind?” “I want to be your first!” she replied. “Ok?” “Yeah,” he said. “Ok.” Naomi pushed him on all four on the bed and spread his legs. The Alicia sat in front of him, and before she could say anything, Sean was sucking on her cock. Then he felt Naomi’s finger spread the lube on his hole. After some teasing, she inserted one finger. She finger fucked him as she stroked his cock from behind. “Nice and tight. Just how I like it.” Naomi purred in his ear as she inserted another finger. Soon she inserted a third one. As ass relaxed, she pulled out her fingers and positioned the head of her dick at his waiting hole. “Ready, cutie?” she asked. He nodded, not wanting to stop sucking off Alicia. He felt the head enter him, and a sharp pain followed. He tried to relax and, son Naomi inserted a couple more inches. Soon pain gave way to pleasure. Naomi started pumping and watching her dick slide in and out of Sean’s tight ass. “Oh, baby. You ass feel so good.”Naomi moaned as she started pumping faster. “Does it feel good baby? Tell me how good it feels!” He didn’t care if someone saw the trio. He was in heaven, and he wanted more. “So good!” He mumbled with a half full mouth. “So damn good. Pleas don’t stop! Fuck me good and hard!” He didn’t care if someone saw the trio. He was in heaven.“Yes, my pet!” she cooed, “I’ll fuck real good.” The moans and grunts were getting louder. “I’m gonna cum, baby.” Alicia said to Sean. “Me, too!” Naomi moaned as she bucked inside Sean’s ass. Alicia also began to thrust deep in Sean’s mouth as she held his head still as she came. He squeezed his lip as he felt the warm cum hit his throat. “Mmm!” he moaned as he swallowed as much of the sweet cum as he could. Some spilled out as Alicia kept cumming. Soon he felt Naomi cum inside his ass. The sensation drove him over the edge and he started cum as well. All three moaned as they came together. They all collapsed on the bed.
“What a beautiful sunset.” Alicia whispered as Naomi and her laid on Sean’s body. “How did you like it, cutie?” “Simply wonderful,” Sean replied. “Perfect finish to this day.” “True, but today isn’t ova, sweetheart.” Naomi said seductively as she turned her head to face him. “Not by a long shot.” “Hmm, sounds like you two got some more surprises,” Sean said, looked at his new neighbors, smiled, and finished watching the sunset.

blckhaze
10-17-2005, 07:00 AM
any comments?, good? bad?

NYCe
10-18-2005, 08:10 AM
good stuff. You wrote this?

blckhaze
10-18-2005, 08:15 AM
yup. was bored over the weekend

jt money
10-25-2005, 06:55 PM
Great story man! Good job.