PDA

View Full Version : how many really! want transsexuals for there dick

tsbrenda
07-23-2009, 12:24 AM
what do you want a transsexual women for?

callahac
07-23-2009, 12:34 AM
Check your spelling, dude.

Ryz
07-23-2009, 01:31 AM
Haha, you said "there dick". Nice grammar :wink:

jjhill
07-23-2009, 01:32 AM
Not me, I lost a girl cuz of it. I'm still pissed about that shit. Talkin bout, I don't accept her for who she really is.

Alyssa87
07-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Not me, I lost a girl cuz of it. I'm still pissed about that shit. Talkin bout, I don't accept her for who she really is.

oh no thats terrible. didnt u break it down to her b4 u got serious?

2009AD
07-23-2009, 01:37 AM
Haha, you said "there dick". Nice grammar :wink:

Check your spelling, dude.

The OP claims to be a medical doctor.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 01:37 AM
I tried, then she hit me with the. If I really like her for her. Then how it was only fair that she enjoy herself too. By having me bottom and giving her head.

Alyssa87
07-23-2009, 01:42 AM
I tried, then she hit me with the. If I really like her for her. Then how it was only fair that she enjoy herself too. By having me bottom and giving her head.

was this b4 or after you caught feelings?

jjhill
07-23-2009, 01:43 AM
After, then she got all ghetto and shit on me. Started cursing me out in spanish. So I was like forget it. lol

BLKGSXR
07-23-2009, 01:44 AM
Not me, I lost a girl cuz of it. I'm still pissed about that shit. Talkin bout, I don't accept her for who she really is.Ninja you brought that shit on yourself-Myspace helped Lmfao Had to :D

Alyssa87
07-23-2009, 01:45 AM
After, then she got all ghetto and shit on me. Started cursing me out in spanish. So I was like forget it. lol

u dont want a ghetto girl anyhow.

BLKGSXR
07-23-2009, 01:46 AM

u dont want a ghetto girl anyhow.Lies-He loves that shit-He even said nothing beats a big ol bucket of KFC and a ghetto girl doing work hehe!

jjhill
07-23-2009, 01:47 AM
Not me, I lost a girl cuz of it. I'm still pissed about that shit. Talkin bout, I don't accept her for who she really is.Ninja you brought that shit on yourself-Myspace helped Lmfao Had to :D

oh that's a different girl lol. Sometimes I wonder if I should just go back to my Chi-Town Playa ways lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-23-2009, 01:47 AM

:?: You mean, back alley doctor? Sili-pumping? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
07-23-2009, 01:48 AM

Yea I know. She told me to go back to white women lol

JeniferTS
07-23-2009, 01:48 AM
the real question is, what is a crossdresser *coughtsbrendacough* doing on this forum?

...and an illiterate one at that.

Dirky
07-23-2009, 01:53 AM
the real question is, what is a crossdresser *coughtsbrendacough* doing on this forum?

She's starting intellectually stimulating threads such as this one, that's what she's doing.

:lol:

JeniferTS
07-23-2009, 01:54 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

he wishes.

Alyssa87
07-23-2009, 01:57 AM

class act!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-23-2009, 02:04 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

he wishes.

lol I don't and can never take tsbrenda seriously. Especially after this PM exchange:

I know of this guy who wants to be a slave

but he is in a wheel chair ,does not look fwmme and is obese and a double amputee.

he wants to swallow cum and I told him he won't touch me. and that is nasty and you could catch a disease

he could walk with two artificial limbs with much therapy but he's lazy and feels sorry for his self.

he has a few million dollars

I USE SLAVES AS SERVANTS AND HOUSE KEEPERS

DO YOU WANT HIM?

~Kisses.

HTG

menacingmethods86
07-23-2009, 02:05 AM
it's like the top and bottom thing.

it seems more white men are into being a bottom and wanting a tranny for her dick whereas black men are the opposite.

Am i wrong?

jjhill
07-23-2009, 02:07 AM

it seems more white men are into being a bottom and wanting a tranny for her dick whereas black men are the opposite.

Am i wrong?

your right. look at the "fucking black men thread" or w/e its titled lol

JeniferTS
07-23-2009, 02:08 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

he wishes.

lol I don't and can never take tsbrenda seriously. Especially after this PM exchange:

but he is in a wheel chair ,does not look fwmme and is obese and a double amputee.

he wants to swallow cum and I told him he won't touch me. and that is nasty and you could catch a disease

he could walk with two artificial limbs with much therapy but he's lazy and feels sorry for his self.

DO YOU WANT HIM?

~Kisses.

HTG

lmfao..i think "tsbrenda" is describing himself here.

JeniferTS
07-23-2009, 02:09 AM

Am i wrong?

all i know is that i love to get topped :twisted:

menacingmethods86
07-23-2009, 02:10 AM

Am i wrong?

i had it in mind and apparently it was brought back from the dead not too long ago

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-23-2009, 02:13 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

he wishes.

DO YOU WANT HIM?

~Kisses.

HTG

http://madisonfirefighters.org/health/images/fainting.gif

lol You're guess is as good as mines! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LibertyHarkness
07-23-2009, 02:13 AM
actually i will add i have only come across one black guy that was open to be topped ..... all my blackmale friends are tops only ...

i think with white/asian its more level playing field...

jjhill
07-23-2009, 02:14 AM

Am i wrong?

i had it in mind and apparently it was brought back from the dead not too long ago

the lazarus thread lol

2009AD
07-23-2009, 02:17 AM

:claps :claps :claps :claps

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 02:18 AM

Am i wrong?

:oops: What a small world , I'd love to top you. :oops:

BLKGSXR
07-23-2009, 02:20 AM

Am i wrong?

:oops: What a small world , I'd love to top you. :oops:dude you would top any girl Lmfao-Im just saying-Lmfao :lol:

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 02:22 AM
I gotta make up for lost time bro! Plus Jen is super fine.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 02:28 AM
move to new york rock. I'm telling you, a guy like you will be in heaven

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 02:35 AM
If it was just me , i would have moved long ago , head out west to California or hit NY. I'd be in heaven ... i'm the white Biggie , think i can score?

My thing is i want a serious relationship ... i'm talking to this one girl and she is perfect , smart , beautiful and funny. I wanna see what develops ... it's a ldr for now , but it's in the early stages ... but it's nice ya know.

Ryz
07-23-2009, 02:38 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

he wishes.

DO YOU WANT HIM?

~Kisses.

HTG

http://madisonfirefighters.org/health/images/fainting.gif

lol You're guess is as good as mines! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
Oh fucking wow :lol:

Ryz
07-23-2009, 02:39 AM

Am i wrong?

:oops: What a small world , I'd love to top you. :oops:dude you would top any girl Lmfao-Im just saying-Lmfao :lol:
Kinda looks like it's being copypasted to each chick, rofl

jjhill
07-23-2009, 02:40 AM
If it was just me , i would have moved long ago , head out west to California or hit NY. I'd be in heaven ... i'm the white Biggie , think i can score?

hell yea you could!

BLKGSXR
07-23-2009, 02:42 AM

Am i wrong?

Kinda looks like it's being copypasted to each chick, roflRyz earned 5 cool points that was awesome-Dude rock were just messing with you.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 02:42 AM

My thing is i want a serious relationship ... i'm talking to this one girl and she is perfect , smart , beautiful and funny. I wanna see what develops ... it's a ldr for now , but it's in the early stages ... but it's nice ya know.

and just like biggie u got to many girls at one time already lol

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 02:45 AM
Dont hate the playa , i got love for all these ladies ... but i can give my heart to only one.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 02:48 AM

class act!

Ik you know some girls from the Bronx. Hopefully not her lol. Cuz that'll be awkwardddd lol

Dirky
07-23-2009, 02:50 AM
... but i can give my heart to only one.

Your dick is a different story, right?

jjhill
07-23-2009, 02:52 AM
Dont hate the playa , i got love for all these ladies ... but i can give my heart to only one.

no hatin here, just a warning. Hopefully the girls don't all gang up on you. Well I know you wouldn't mind if they gang up on you in another way lol :wink:

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 02:55 AM
They cant see me ... I'm fat ninja , gone in a puff of smoke lol but seriously i'm a one woman kinda guy.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 02:56 AM
They cant see me ... I'm fat ninja , gone in a puff of smoke lol but seriously i'm a one woman kinda guy.

lol! i know. Im just messing with you rock

Alyssa87
07-23-2009, 03:01 AM

class act!

Ik you know some girls from the Bronx. Hopefully not her lol. Cuz that'll be awkwardddd lol

why? guys talk shit about my friends on this board all the time.

jjhill
07-23-2009, 03:03 AM

class act!

why? guys talk shit about my friends on this board all the time.

oh damn, that's not cool. No shit talking here lol

Alyssa87
07-23-2009, 03:12 AM
Oh. Well um- Talking about them in general then.

JamesHunt
07-23-2009, 03:18 AM
well, to answer the original OP's question, I voted 'I want transsexual women for there dick'.

If I want pussy, I go get a GG :roll:

2009AD
07-23-2009, 03:23 AM
well, to answer the original OP's question, I voted 'I want .......... dick'.

Fixed for you James.

JamesHunt
07-23-2009, 03:26 AM
well, to answer the original OP's question, I voted 'I want .......... dick'.

Fixed for you James.

Not exactly, I'm also into squirting pussies and big clits, depends what mood I'm in. I'd say 60/40 pussy/dick. Nice fix though :lol:

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 04:26 AM
... but i can give my heart to only one.

Your dick is a different story, right?

SHHH!! It's reserved for Hazel. ;)

ConceitedNobody
07-23-2009, 05:25 AM
I Actually Find Transsexual Women To Be Way More Sensual & Passionate Than GG's, It's Something About Them, That Just Makes Me Get "THAT FEELING". It Really Doesn't Matter To Me About If She Has A Penis Or Not. My Intentions With ANYONE I D8 Is To Get To Know THEM 1st, & Learn Who THEY ARE, Not What They Have, Or What They Can Do For Me. If We Decide To Be More Serious In The Future, Then We Can Set Some Structure & Guidelines, & T8K It 4rom There.

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 05:30 AM
And that is how it should be.

62des
07-23-2009, 05:48 AM
The same amount that want women for pussy. Theres no difference in the reasons love comes AFTER the physical and sexual attraction and most people wont get it through their heads.

Teydyn
07-23-2009, 06:42 AM
This poll is incomplete.

Its like giving the option between:
1) I dont drink alcohol
2) I drink 5 bottles of whiskey a day

Silcc69
07-23-2009, 06:50 AM
Well i'm not a huge dick fan I mean don't get me wrong I like it on a TS but i
d rather have 5 inch passable gurl rather than a 10 inch cock with a wig on it.

a994
07-23-2009, 07:08 AM

AMEN! :D

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Ridiculous who would put a wig on a cock? :lol: :lol: I get what you mean Mary Ellen Hooper said it best " Guys dont like girls w/ a bigger winkie ... " :lol:

alyssats
07-23-2009, 07:21 AM

Reading most thread and post here in the forum I think 80% of guys here are into this kind of girls/guys :lol:

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 07:26 AM
Hazel Tucker is my definitive dream girl. ;) She's perfect , a dream come true.

2009AD
07-23-2009, 07:27 AM
I Actually Find Transsexual Women To Be Way More Sensual & Passionate Than GG's.

It Really Doesn't Matter To Me About If She Has A Penis Or Not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TsJANIRA
07-23-2009, 07:37 AM
OK..... First and foremost.....

The good majority of men ( Not all ) But a very huge percentage want a ts for their dicks or Just a sexual thrill be it their: dicks , Ass, Tits, Looks,,, etc...

With that in hand im not saying that all men who Like Ts Women are only after them for that, Most are . There are Gentlemen who would love to know a Ts beyond the Bedroom . I have to admit it gets really tiring and somewhat Annoying seeing how men ( Outside my work ) just want you for a Fuck or to experience a Girl with a Dick . I personally Could not be with a guy in my Personal Life who wants to bottom or suck me off.... SORRY! Sure I do enjoy with gentlemen who see me , through my companionships , for some reason I could not enjoy it with the man I love. My ex was the type of guy who he knew what i had down there and he told me : I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO ENJOY ASWELL I'LL TOUCH YOU WHEREVER , BUT I CANT SEE MYSELF SUCKING YOU OR LETTING YOU GO IN ME" i was completely fine with that,, I DID NOT WANT HIM TO!!!!! I guess that depends on the girl your dating and how open she is and also how open he is.

Nicole Dupre
07-23-2009, 07:39 AM
The op is tweaked on fake tit glue. *sniff sniff

Brenda, what is the capitol of Africa?

Nicole Dupre
07-23-2009, 07:42 AM
Trannys are hotter than GGs, dick or no dick. We're the best of both world's beyond even our genitals.

tsbrenda
07-23-2009, 07:49 AM
GUYS WANT BIG DICK

GUYS WANT BIG DICK

Nicole Dupre
07-23-2009, 07:53 AM
GUYS WANT BIG DICK

GUYS WANT BIG DICKStop repeating yourself, Dr Brenda. lol

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 07:59 AM
Not this guy

tsbrenda
07-23-2009, 08:02 AM
I say guys want big dick

guys want big dick
guys want big dick

guys want big dick

guys want big dick

guys want big dick

guys want big dick

AmericanDream
07-23-2009, 08:07 AM
See, I said I love their dicks, but I don't love BIG DICKS and I'm not about getting topped or sucking dick. I just love their dicks just hanging out while they're sucking mine, I'll play with their dicks though too while I'm fucking them.

Well anyway I'll cater to my girls needs if she looks right enough. Like Janira, I would be her model man I wouldn't even mention doing anything like that. I'll know just how she likes it and that's how she'll get it all the time.(I wouldn't be the one to bring it up anyway) But like I'm saying, if she was my model chick and she wanted me to suck her dick I'd say for sure.

It's like that B.I.G. song that says "When I met you I admit my first thoughts was to trick. You look so good huh, I'd suck on your daddy's dick. I never felt that way in my life..."

So this whole threads stupid. I like their dicks, but I don't like some big cocks on a linebacker with tits. These generalizations are dumb, because I love their dicks but I like them small not BIG and I don't like them in my ass. I actually like them just hanging around almost out of the picture, but in the picture.

Sulka_bewitched_me
07-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Trannys are hotter than GGs, dick or no dick. We're the best of both world's beyond even our genitals. I'd agree with this statement as long as she doesn't look like some neanderthal with a wig, botched tit job (where the nipples are jutting out to the sides) and little or no makeup. As I've said in a previous post I like TS/TG's because I feel they make more of an effort to look like a smoking hot version of GG than actual GG's do. Most women nowadays are into the "comfortable" or "casual" look and it's hard to get wood when you see them in baggy sweat pants, flip flops and a oversized t-shirt. I've always loved a woman who knows how to dress provocative. :twisted:

JeniferTS
07-23-2009, 11:03 AM
the op is missing a few screws.

BLKGSXR
07-23-2009, 11:26 AM
the op is missing a few screws.more than just that...

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 11:27 AM
But seems to have the nuts and bolt. :lol: get it screws , nuts , bolt lol

lakeluce
07-23-2009, 12:11 PM
http://images.imagefap.com/images/thumb/39/157/1578851268.jpg[/url]

giovanni_hotel
07-23-2009, 12:19 PM
Yeah, the same way I like GGs for their face, hips, ass, tits and pussy!!

Except it's always more than that, obviously..

Navi
07-23-2009, 05:53 PM
what do you want a transsexual women for? i dont know? a friend, a cool person to hang out with, a person to talk to.o_0

Marilyn
07-23-2009, 06:40 PM

I could've sworn you have said in the past that you haven't had any ts women relations!! Something like you've had a gg gf since you were 19 and not being with a ts!! May be that was an old post! .....<shrug>

phobun
07-23-2009, 06:46 PM
GAYS WANT BIG DICK

GAYS WANT BIG DICK

Fixed

beandip
07-23-2009, 06:56 PM
....perhaps a better question to ask is if a tranny would date / marry a guy if he didn't have a dick.

LOL

Gotta love hypocrisy.

yosi
07-23-2009, 07:07 PM

me too :wink:

yosi
07-23-2009, 07:14 PM
Reading most thread and post here in the forum I think 80% of guys here are into this kind of girls/guys :lol:

there is certainly something in what you say :wink:

JeniferTS
07-23-2009, 07:17 PM
....perhaps a better question to ask is if a tranny would date / marry a guy if he didn't have a dick.

LOL

Gotta love hypocrisy.

so, your answer is that you're only in it for the cock? :lol:

Alyssa87
07-23-2009, 07:26 PM

LOL

Gotta love hypocrisy.

never thought about it like that. how interesting.

but i dont know how many guys are turned off by girls that crave dick.

phobun
07-23-2009, 08:00 PM

LOL

Gotta love hypocrisy.

Not many, but most guys are turned off by girls that crave ass, or, in the gay lexicon, who 'top'...

JeniferTS
07-23-2009, 08:11 PM

LOL

Gotta love hypocrisy.

Not many, but most guys are turned off by girls that crave ass, or, in the gay lexicon, who 'top'...

not from what i've seen around here.

tsbrenda
07-23-2009, 08:31 PM
ON THIS FORUM calling people GAY

OH MY

:roll:

:shock: :roll: :twisted: :evil:

GuYS WANT BIG DICK

GuYS WANT BIG DICK

Fixed

phobun
07-23-2009, 08:37 PM

OH MY

GuYS WANT BIG DICK

GuYS WANT BIG DICK

Fixed

I did not call anyone gay. But let's not deny reality... gays do want big dick.

And the proof that dick is their raison d'ete is that there exists no pornographic corollary for pre-op FTMs. You don't see guys saying, for instance, "I want a masculine manly-man with hairy chest and ass, who just happens to have a vagina."

No, they all want dick.

tsbrenda
07-23-2009, 08:57 PM
why is buck so popular?

OH MY

GuYS WANT BIG DICK

GuYS WANT BIG DICK

Fixed

I did not call anyone gay. But let's not deny reality... gays do want big dick.

And the proof that dick is their raison d'ete is that there exists no pornographic corollary for pre-op FTMs. You don't see guys saying, for instance, "I want a masculine manly-man with hairy chest and ass, who just happens to have a vagina."

No, they all want dick.

phobun
07-23-2009, 09:04 PM
why is buck so popular?

One model might be supplying that porn theme, but I dispute that there is much of a demand for it. As I said before, you don't see gays saying "I want a masculine manly-man with hairy chest and ass, who just happens to have a vagina," because they all want dick.

scroller
07-23-2009, 09:26 PM
I want it all: Pretty face, boobs, ass, legs, and dick.

Guys have 20% of what I want. GG 80%. T-girls 100%.

alyssats
07-23-2009, 10:02 PM

hmmm what is it?

Ryz
07-23-2009, 10:05 PM
it's obviously dick

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 10:06 PM
How does one define whom they love? You just love them ...

alyssats
07-23-2009, 10:07 PM

LOL

Gotta love hypocrisy.

Goshhh I both crave for yummy cocks and like to top sexy boys :cry:

alyssats
07-23-2009, 10:08 PM
it's obviously dick

lol :lol:

xxxian
07-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Trannys are hotter than GGs, dick or no dick. We're the best of both world's beyond even our genitals.

BINGO!

Xian

xxxian
07-23-2009, 10:15 PM

One day we'll meet, Alyssa, and all will be right in the world.... :-)

Xian

blckhaze
07-23-2009, 10:27 PM
options too limited

barefootjoe69
07-23-2009, 10:29 PM

LOL

Gotta love hypocrisy.

Thats why we love you :wink:

cadcad
07-23-2009, 10:37 PM
so 28 people have lied so far in this poll.

alyssats
07-23-2009, 10:41 PM

One day we'll meet, Alyssa, and all will be right in the world.... :-)

Xian

hope so my naughty boy :wink:

LOL

Gotta love hypocrisy.

Love you sweety!

By the way its also possible to suck cock and fuck a guy at the same time I just happen to try and accidentally do it with a guy today, he cum a lot goshhh!

rockabilly
07-23-2009, 10:44 PM
:whoa

loren
07-23-2009, 10:50 PM
By the way its also possible to suck cock and fuck a guy at the same time I just happen to try and accidentally do it with a guy today, he cum a lot goshhh!
That's cool, but I'd rather have a cock in my ass while I sucked another cock.

Solitary Brother
07-24-2009, 01:39 AM
Its settled!
Most of the guys that come here are tranny chasers and POWERBOTTOMS!

8 of out 10 HA posters are POWERBOTTOMS!!!!

rockabilly
07-24-2009, 01:52 AM
I dont get the chaser term , but if we didn't want tgirls then we would be on another forum right? :shrug:

Ryz
07-24-2009, 02:05 AM
Its settled!
Most of the guys that come here are tranny chasers and POWERBOTTOMS!

8 of out 10 HA posters are POWERBOTTOMS!!!!
Cool story brah

tsbrenda
07-24-2009, 03:11 AM
they have a website were they post there photo's and personnel information after they have dated them

Tranny Chasers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfan

"Tranny Chasers" are people who are sexually attracted to transgendered people. Synonyms include transfans or trannie chaser, trans catcher, and tranny hawk.

Many members of the transgendered community (particularly in the MTF population) use "tranny chaser" in a pejorative sense, because they consider it a fetish-like attraction to the penis of a pre-operative or non-operative transwoman

Tranny Chasers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfan

The Are you a Tranny Chaser Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5151608525635470905

http://www.bigdickbitch.info/images/14.jpg

I dont get the chaser term , but if we didn't want tgirls then we would be on another forum right? :shrug:

JamesHunt
07-24-2009, 03:23 AM
they have a website were they post there photo's and personnel information after they have dated them

Brenda, your typo's are getting really bad :lol:

rockabilly
07-24-2009, 03:24 AM
Ok if chasers are just after sex then what about guys who want a real relationship not only sex but want everything that couples do? What are they called?

phobun
07-24-2009, 03:27 AM

Some guys are 100% dick, no dick accounts for 20% of the guy.

JamesHunt
07-24-2009, 03:28 AM
Ok if chasers are just after sex then what about guys who want a real relationship not only sex but want everything that couples do? What are they called?

fools :lol:

rockabilly
07-24-2009, 03:40 AM
:(

tsbrenda
07-24-2009, 03:48 AM
English teachers/tranny chasers

fuck English its a bastard language a mutt

chinglish is the new language

we all buy Chinese anyway

Brenda, your typo's are getting really bad :lol:

Str8ninterested
07-24-2009, 03:53 AM
I want a fully femme girl primarily, even if it's only for a couple of hours. However, I've got an immense oral fixation...so that's the primary reason why I'd want a TS girl. If I saw her a few times, I know that I would eventually be willing to bottom

tsbrenda
07-24-2009, 04:08 AM
LOL

fools :lol:

Solitary Brother
07-24-2009, 04:13 AM
I want a fully femme girl primarily, even if it's only for a couple of hours. However, I've got an immense oral fixation...so that's the primary reason why I'd want a TS girl. If I saw her a few times, I know that I would eventually be willing to bottom

RIGHT
Your a POWERBOTTOM!
If you say "I know I would eventually want to bottom" your really saying you want it now and that your a POWERBOTTOM!
You are fully stating that the reason you like trannies are to suck their dick and get plunged by them.
If thats what you want great.....Ive got no problem with that....but your a POWERBOTTOM!

tsbrenda
07-24-2009, 04:15 AM
TAKE THAT ASS THEN AND FUCK THAT FACE

I DO NOT SEE THE POWER IN BEING A BOTTOM
AND getting your face fucked and slapped with an dick

RIGHT
Your a POWERBOTTOM!
If you say "I know I would eventually want to bottom" your really saying you want it now and that your a POWERBOTTOM!
You are fully stating that the reason you like trannies are to suck their dick and get plunged by them.
If thats what you want great.....Ive got no problem with that....but your a POWERBOTTOM!

TsJANIRA
07-24-2009, 04:22 AM
....IMMA POWERWHORE...lolll

Chaotic
07-24-2009, 05:04 AM
Hmmm.....this poll could have used a few more options...... :?

Anyhoo.....

I guess I have to weigh in for "no" to cock since I like post ops as well.
Just as well. M2F transexuals are women to me, and there are other things to enjoy about women besides their genitals, dontcha think? :wink:

My :2cent

tg4me
07-24-2009, 06:32 AM
On a porn website? TS's are simply sexy models posing. They are an image on a computer screen. Just like 18-20 year old GG's or cute strippers. Fun to look at, fun to play with. Don't know them and they don't know me. How can they mean more?
Get to know any of the above on a personal level and they might be cool people too. Read enough of their posts and some become people instead of models even on a computer screen.
When I scan a page of JPEG'S , it's all about the photograph. Does it catch my eye? It's about the face more than the cock.

scorpion
07-24-2009, 06:41 AM
I want a guy or a girl ...if she have cock. A ordinary girl with pussy dont turn me on. :wink:

tsbrenda
07-24-2009, 07:24 AM
go here

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=47409

Hmmm.....this poll could have used a few more options...... :?

Anyhoo.....

I guess I have to weigh in for "no" to cock since I like post ops as well.
Just as well. M2F transexuals are women to me, and there are other things to enjoy about women besides their genitals, dontcha think? :wink:

My :2cent

Navi
07-24-2009, 07:47 AM
so 28 people have lied so far in this poll. i did not lie.

Silcc69
07-24-2009, 08:21 AM
If you really wanna see who told the truth then check everybody's post history to get what they think.

Deimos
07-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Not me, I lost a girl cuz of it. I'm still pissed about that shit. Talkin bout, I don't accept her for who she really is.Ninja you brought that shit on yourself-Myspace helped Lmfao Had to :DMyspace ruins everything lol

barefootjoe69
07-24-2009, 09:30 AM

Love you sweety!

By the way its also possible to suck cock and fuck a guy at the same time I just happen to try and accidentally do it with a guy today, he cum a lot goshhh![/quote][/quote]

So how do you accidentally do that? Because I would luv to hang around with you waiting for an accident to happen :wink:

alyssats
07-24-2009, 11:23 AM

Love you sweety!

By the way its also possible to suck cock and fuck a guy at the same time I just happen to try and accidentally do it with a guy today, he cum a lot goshhh![/quote]

So how do you accidentally do that? Because I would luv to hang around with you waiting for an accident to happen :wink:[/quote]

I was fucking this guys ass his kinda slim built only 19 years old and has long straight cock. While shagging his tight ass missionary style I was able to reach and suck his long straight cock and he cum very nicely yum yum!

Nicole Dupre
07-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Brenda, you ARE a "dick". In fact, you're a nutty dick.

jld1
07-24-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm an ass-man.

I'm in to MtFs and genetic girls equally because I just love the female form and I've seen my share of feminine and damn fine t-girls.

tsbrenda
10-04-2011, 12:50 AM
so guys want dick!

tsbrenda
10-04-2011, 12:54 AM
look what I dug up

robertlouis
10-04-2011, 02:40 AM
look what I dug up

Brenda, I never thought of archaeology as a mischievous science before, but you've done it.

And for the record, as someone who wasn't here at the time of the poll, I'm probably in the minority who don't.

canihavu
10-04-2011, 03:51 AM
lol....

thickjimmy
10-04-2011, 05:11 PM
what do you want a transsexual women for?

This a really hot scene!!!

needsum
10-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Brenda, I never thought of archaeology as a mischievous science before, but you've done it.

And for the record, as someone who wasn't here at the time of the poll, I'm probably in the minority who don't.
:iagree:

baller1987
10-04-2011, 07:32 PM
Shop around in the the store of "good looking girls with dicks," and find one you like. It's a good thing that we look for a girl with a dick, and won't settle for a hot gg with a nice personality.

I refuse to settle for any less than exactly what I wan't, and that's a hotty, with a nice personality and a nice wang. lol

Vic
10-05-2011, 12:35 AM
If it wasn't for the dick, would there be a need for the transsexual lusting? I think in terms of women faking orgasms; can a transsexual do that; I think that the hard dick ejaculating is hot as Hell!

Bobby Domino
10-05-2011, 12:47 AM
like someone said in a previous post about a similar topic,

"Guaranteed anal!"