PDA

View Full Version : What's in Reggie Bush's pants!!??(Kim Kardashian's BF)

giovanni_hotel
07-22-2009, 07:41 AM
I don't normally cock watch dudes, but this was posted on my home football team's message board.

Is this an optical illusion, or did Miss Kim just mash her ass on his bone before the shot was taken?? :shock:

Quiet Reflections
07-22-2009, 07:52 AM
I don't know about whats in his pants but that jogging suit is pretty bad ass.

hungbrandonfan
07-22-2009, 08:49 AM
Photoshop

alyssats
07-22-2009, 10:24 AM
wow looks big i like it :mrgreen:

Alyssa87
07-22-2009, 10:31 AM
reason number (i dont know 19) that i want to be her.

menacingmethods86
07-22-2009, 01:37 PM
riiight. put a wig on the brotha and he's blacktgirls girl of the month.

BLKGSXR
07-22-2009, 01:45 PM
riiight. put a wig on the brotha and he's blacktgirls girl of the month.Reggie Bush is one of the most charitable people ever.why you think they call him Saint Reggie-Hes doing big things in life so I dont think noobs like menacingmethods have any right to put 2 fucking fucked up cents like that in this thread.

jjhill
07-22-2009, 01:48 PM
look at homeboy in the suit with that cool ass pose

Alyssa87
07-22-2009, 01:48 PM
riiight. put a wig on the brotha and he's blacktgirls girl of the month.Reggie Bush is one of the most charitable people ever.why you think they call him Saint Reggie-Hes doing big things in life so I dont think noobs like menacingmethods have any right to put 2 fucking fucked up cents like that in this thread.

i think it was a slight to some men of the board. not Reggie.

BLKGSXR
07-22-2009, 01:55 PM

i think it was a slight to some men of the board. not Reggie.none the less they were 2 fucked up cents- Refering to reggie -hoyhoy alyssa lol :D

blackrob
07-22-2009, 02:06 PM
she is so sexy

dgs925
07-22-2009, 02:10 PM

Who the fuck are you to say when people can or can't say something? Just because some rich asshole gives money to charity doesn't mean you can't make fun of him. I've never heard of the guy, but I have heard of her - and if he's dating that dumb bitch he isn't a saint.

BLKGSXR
07-22-2009, 02:14 PM

Who the fuck are you to say when people can or can't say something? Just because some rich asshole gives money to charity doesn't mean you can't make fun of him. I've never heard of the guy, but I have heard of her - and if he's dating that dumb bitch he isn't a saint.a Moral person something you are not.-Stop trying to be cool-not working.Douchebag.

alyssats
07-22-2009, 02:19 PM

By the way with total no disrespect with the guy and i find him really yummy jeje

I also do believe in what menacingmethods86 have said just put a wig on most guys with big cock im sure many guys here would suck it, i think even without a wig they would suck it lol :lol:

dgs925
07-22-2009, 02:22 PM

By the way with total no disrespect with the guy and i find him really yummy jeje

I also do believe in what menacingmethods86 have said just put a wig on most guys with big cock im sure many guys here would suck it, i think even without a wig they would suck it lol :lol:I agree, and don't think it's that big of a deal that a lot of bisexual men visit this forum.

Nowhere
07-22-2009, 03:29 PM
The girl's a size queen and only likes big black cock on the basis of her exes, so is this really a shock?

I say everyone should go for (what they see as) the best they can. Good for her.

giovanni_hotel
07-22-2009, 04:06 PM
I doubt that's photoshop.

It was one of many pics of Reggie and Kim in Botswana doing charity work.

Either it's odd lighting or Reggie's got beef.

Not that I was looking at him like that, but I did notice.....