PDA

View Full Version : NEED ADVICE

craiger74
08-10-2003, 02:34 PM
I am living in the Bronx, NY and wondering if anyone can suggest any girls around here for me to meet. It seems like you all have alot of experience and I have none.

Also, can anyone give me any advice on how to start a relationship with one of these wonderful women? Mega seems to know alot about it. Either a friendship or a relationship, relationship would be great. It just seem that these girls would understand me better that the "regular" girls I meet. With the "regular" girls it always seems I have to hold back.

Again, any advice would be great, and THANKS.

Craig :o

craiger74
08-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Any response from any of these beautiful women would be greatly appreciated.

GroobySteven
08-10-2003, 10:29 PM
I've been in a few relationships with some great girls, most guys meet the girls as johns and it's rare you're going progress to be anything more than a john to her.
Try looking for non-working girls, yahoo personals, altmatch.com, match.com, friendfinder.com all have a few TG's in there who are a good start. Frequent clubs/bars - don't expect to jump in bed with a girl just because you've taken her on a date, treat her as you would any other girl.

seanchai

d
08-13-2003, 05:20 PM
What part of the Bronx do you live in?

d
08-13-2003, 10:24 PM
Not you Mega, I meant craiger74

flabbybody
08-13-2003, 11:40 PM
Jessica's from the Grand Concourse area but strictly a working girl. In the world of trannies, if they're young and good lucking, it's a great bet they're hooking.

craiger74
08-19-2003, 07:06 AM
SORRY FOR THAT HIGH SPEED MESSAGE THE OTHER DAY GUYS. i APPRECIATE THE RESPONSES. (EXCEPT for the ass ripping from MEGA). I was a little off my party rocker that night. What I THOUGHT I was saying was that I have never been with a women like these. I am nervous, but want to try. I also wanted to know what it would be like to date one of these special women. I have never been with ANY working girl before. When I said that I thought they would understand me better I was refering to the transition and if it would be more comfortable for me that way.

D- I am in the country club section. Know anyone or anywhere around here to hook up?

WendyTs
08-19-2003, 06:22 PM
....IN THAT TIME I HAVE FOUND 95% OF THEM ARE TOO DYSFUNCTIONAL IN LIFE TO HAVE A REAL RELATIONSHIP OR EVEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS..

Ok Mega you finally made a comment that made me kind of grrrrrrrrrrat you. Just because you have been in the scene since 1980 doesnt mean youhave met every ts out there or traveled the nation meeting and greeting us girls. Just because you were in a successful relationship doesnt make you the advice kind and or the one to pass judgment on "working girls" or sterotype our lifestyle since you ARE NOT a ts.

let me clarify a few things for you! I am a "working" girl but I am very much so functional. I have a bachelors degree in Communications and I use it everyday to market my website! I have several friends and I stress several US wide who are the same way. In fact 4 of my tgirl friends work outside the industry (makeup artists, secretary, etc)

You happen to be ina city that is large and yes is full of working girls like most large citys but maybe its the type of girls you chase after that makes your views so negative and or misleading.

I am not posting this to be rude and or critical but you are always so hard on us girls that you claim to love and adore. YES YES I know you dated a ts Ive heard it but that doesnt make you the MASTER of all knowing us...How about you really sit and read your postings and see why so many people take offense to you.

Much Respect
Wendy

luvtsgurls
09-10-2006, 04:28 AM
Jessica's from the Grand Concourse area but strictly a working girl. In the world of trannies, if they're young and good lucking, it's a great bet they're hooking.

where on the concourse?

blahblahblah
09-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Oh, no!

Dude, don't be so naive. TG's are gonna rob you & hurt your feelings!
95% of TG's are TG's just in order to grab the money (so called Commercial TG's).
Being a TG is a pretty nice business idea nowadays. I suppose that you
really are looking for a girl that belongs to the remaining 5% (so called True TG's)
but those don't live everywere. They are almost impossible to find around.
So, if you really want a TG, just go ahead and buy her. Just remember one thing:
To buy a LTR with a Commercial TG can cost a fortune.

suckseed
09-10-2006, 09:42 AM
BTW, that was not an 'ass-ripping' from Mega. You'll know if that happens! :D