PDA

View Full Version : Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault

deee757
07-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Not going to play the race card just yet. But if Plaxico Burrus is suspended, than you have to suspend Ben

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Steelers-QB-Ben-Roethlisberger-accused-of-sexual;_ylt=A0LEVIT8uGVKuWoAH4_ozAt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEx N3Y1YzI1BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA3JlNAR2dGlkAwRsA1 dTMQ--?urn=nfl,177680

Alyssa87
07-21-2009, 03:03 PM
: )

deee757
07-21-2009, 03:05 PM
well imma hold mine for now

Alyssa87
07-21-2009, 03:06 PM

why, cuz you're looking at me? :wink:

deee757
07-21-2009, 03:13 PM

imma just shake my head

BLKGSXR
07-21-2009, 03:19 PM

imma just shake my headis it because she has her head up her ass? lol hehe-Perfect set up :twisted:
back on topic....
the bitch is just looking for a check because no one will ever love her...

Alyssa87
07-21-2009, 03:21 PM

imma just shake my head

so i'm not the only one http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gif

BLKGSXR
07-21-2009, 03:23 PM

imma just shake my head

so i'm not the only one http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gifI shouldve added O alyssa too Eh? lol you hella crazy

deee757
07-21-2009, 03:25 PM

imma just shake my headis it because she has her head up her ass? lol hehe-Perfect set up :twisted:
back on topic....

I agree, I think the charge is B.S. based on what I have read. But if they are talking about suspending players before a conviction than Ben has to go

Alyssa87
07-21-2009, 03:26 PM
fa sho

brandonnsdiego
07-21-2009, 08:56 PM

LOL that is too funny! But your new pic is great, you are beautiful so I would not hold it against anyone for holding it :)

notdrunk
07-21-2009, 10:40 PM
I agree, I think the charge is B.S. based on what I have read. But if they are talking about suspending players before a conviction than Ben has to go

There is a difference between this case and Plaxcio's case. This case is a civil matter and Plaxico's case is a criminal matter. Plaxcio was suspended because he was charged with committing a crime. Ben is just being sued.

deee757
07-21-2009, 10:46 PM

There is a difference between this case and Plaxcio's case. This case is a civil matter and Plaxico's case is a criminal matter. Plaxcio was suspended because he was charged with committing a crime. Ben is just being sued.

Sounds fair, (even though I know the NFL collective bargaining agreement does not say that) But when a criminal investigation begins than so should his suspension. We agree on that than. (by the way Plaxico still has not been indited)

freak
07-21-2009, 11:51 PM

Sounds fair, (even though I know the NFL collective bargaining agreement does not say that) But when a criminal investigation begins than so should his suspension. We agree on that than. (by the way Plaxico still has not been indited)

If you pull the "Race card" out here it would prove how over used it already is. The race card is a last resort and it has become a joke.
If you suspend a player because some one accuses them of raping someone over a year after it allegedly happened then all the crazy fans will be accusing Brady and Manning every year.
Comparing the two is just foolish, the idiot Plaxico shot himself, there is no way he can say he didn't have an illegal gun with him, did someone else put it in his pants when he went to take a piss?

bipoker
07-22-2009, 12:54 AM
The same thing was tried on his team mate Jerome Bettis several years ago, and just like that case, this will be washed under and found baseless.

deee757
07-22-2009, 01:07 AM

If you pull the "Race card" out here it would prove how over used it already is. The race card is a last resort and it has become a joke.
If you suspend a player because some one accuses them of raping someone over a year after it allegedly happened then all the crazy fans will be accusing Brady and Manning every year.
Comparing the two is just foolish, the idiot Plaxico shot himself, there is no way he can say he didn't have an illegal gun with him, did someone else put it in his pants when he went to take a piss?

Which means he is not afforded due process? If not who decides which accused crimes warrant a suspension and which ones dont? The commish? And how can u look at a self inflicted gun shot injury as being more serious than an alleged rape?

Quiet Reflections
07-22-2009, 03:52 AM
i say we let him get away with this one since i might try to get him for my backup fantasy QB

freak
07-22-2009, 04:08 AM

Which means he is not afforded due process? If not who decides which accused crimes warrant a suspension and which ones dont? The commish? And how can u look at a self inflicted gun shot injury as being more serious than an alleged rape?

To make the self inflicted gun shot injury you need to have the gun, the gun which it was against the law to have. Plus he admitted to having the gun. Plus he was arrested all ready in Dec and is out on bail, so it isn't even close to the same. Only an idiot would keep arguing that it is.

gotchagood
07-22-2009, 04:44 AM
What did he do, look at her wrong??