PDA

View Full Version : Night Club in Austin TX

warmlook
07-21-2009, 02:20 AM
Where is a good club in Austin TX to hang out at that TS like to hang at? I am at the Hyatt all week. Looking to go out and have fun.

tsntx
07-21-2009, 04:06 AM
Where is a good club in Austin TX to hang out at that TS like to hang at? I am at the Hyatt all week. Looking to go out and have fun.

various straight clubs are were the pretty girls go

och on wed is where some of us go to watch the drag show

sunday night has the best show w/ the biggest names

but if you wanna go home w/ one of the pretty ones..... goto the atm first

ELAGESE
07-21-2009, 07:25 AM
or tsntx could have just told you to go to Charlies... ;)

tsntx
07-21-2009, 07:30 AM
or tsntx could have just told you to go to Charlies... ;)

thats odd bc i didnt even mention charlies.... its not the place to be and the girls worth looking at dont go there and i dont even know what night the girls would go there

and if anyone tells you to go to "bout time" theyre fucking w/ you

ELAGESE
07-22-2009, 04:03 AM
...if anyone tells you to go to "bout time" theyre fucking w/ you ahh some truth :lol: . You can also think of that bar/place as the following:

'bout time you get robbed by taking a "ts" where she instructs you to drive after leaving the bar?

'bout time a ts lies to you for some monetary gain?

'bout time a ts asks you "do you like to party?...I can get you anything, crack, grass, just tell me...?"

'bout time you lower your standards...?

because if it's that time, go to "'Bout Time!" :shock:

redhotmailer
07-22-2009, 07:26 AM
A TS I was with there last summer recommended Rain (warehouse dist) on Thursdays.

Never went, so I do not know.

redhotmailer
07-22-2009, 07:28 AM
Cool-ass city, though. Some of the best BBQ, we have none of that up here. Spent one evening at Stubbs, spent way too much time on 6th street. If you have not found Maggie Mays' by now, you must be staying in the wrong area.

tsntx
07-22-2009, 08:56 AM
A TS I was with there last summer recommended Rain (warehouse dist) on Thursdays.

Never went, so I do not know.

rain on thursdays is/was "black night" and ts dont really go there... not any that yould wanna be seen talking to anyway

stick to eros / craigslist