PDA

View Full Version : viewer question for torrent flicks

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2009, 12:44 AM
on videocamera or digital camera copies of movies what viewer do you use and what attachments do you add on?

I'm currently using KM Player which I consider to be the best around for pc's but on camera recorded shots at night time I get grayscale blotches partially. On lighter scenes (daylight, well lit rooms) no problem. Figured I'd ask

peggygee
07-21-2009, 01:27 AM
I like VLC for alot of different audio and video formats.

Open source, no codec issue, small footprint.

One of my faves.

timxxx
07-21-2009, 01:31 AM
Another vote for VLC

Jericho
07-21-2009, 01:32 AM
on videocamera or digital camera copies of movies what viewer do you use and what attachments do you add on?

I'm currently using KM Player which I consider to be the best around for pc's but on camera recorded shots at night time I get grayscale blotches partially. On lighter scenes (daylight, well lit rooms) no problem. Figured I'd ask

VLC, never had a problem with it.
Haven't tried it, so don't know for certain, but, heard good things about 'gom player'.

SmashysmashY
07-21-2009, 02:07 AM
I would never use kang media player, it's unethical. They're violating the GPL by distributing GPLed code without source. It's in FFMpeg's hall of shame.

http://ffmpeg.org/shame.html

If anyone is using it I would suggest that they use VLC instead.

BeardedOne
07-21-2009, 02:43 AM
I'm drunk, tired, and lazy. I double-click on the file and if it doesn't play, I delete it. Most come up in Windows Media Player or DivEx.

Jericho
07-21-2009, 03:29 AM
I'm drunk, tired, and lazy.

In that order? :lol: