PDA

View Full Version : hiv is the greatest fraud in medical history

addicted
07-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Many have died because of this and modern science will never admit they were wrong because of class action lawsuits.

Nowhere
07-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Sure, and Christine Maggiore and her child are still alive:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Maggiore

Idiot.... :roll:

2009AD
07-20-2009, 03:00 PM
yep.

http://tiny.cc/hivfraud

BellaBellucci
07-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Decide for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylyzcQdn3FU

~BB~

Alyssa87
07-20-2009, 03:25 PM
yeah, theyre dying of allergies in Africa.

Bobzz
07-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Right up there with "Lunar Landing Fraud" and "Al Capone's Vault" What's next, the earth is really flat?

Dirky
07-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Right up there with "Lunar Landing Fraud" and "Al Capone's Vault" What's next, the earth is really flat?

Don't forget about the 9/11 attacks being staged.

Conspiracy theorists, gotta love 'em!

trish
07-20-2009, 04:39 PM
http://www.avert.org/evidence.htm

"Studies have repeatedly shown that antibody testing is a highly effective way of predicting risk for AIDS; that modern antiretroviral treatment brings dramatic benefits; and that people who avoid exposure to HIV do not get AIDS."

addicted
07-21-2009, 04:02 AM

"Studies have repeatedly shown that antibody testing is a highly effective way of predicting risk for AIDS; that modern antiretroviral treatment brings dramatic benefits; and that people who avoid exposure to HIV do not get AIDS."

Studies by who and paid off by who? The pharmicutical industry is paying off everyone to be on their side. Even if the big wigs would accept everything about hiv is a lie they still would not do anything about because there are billions of dollars involved here.

The problem I have is the money is always gonna be there whether they do it corrupt or cleanly but unmitagated greed will always stop progressive treatments.

tao1kiku
07-21-2009, 04:25 AM
Ohh, yes, and don't forget about all the Moon landings being staged too. And aliens are the real power in government, and I've got an 11" surprise for the ladies too.

Here we go again......

trish
07-21-2009, 04:44 AM

Studies by who...?

By medical researchers and scientists publishing in peer reviewed professional journals funded by private and public grants. Researchers whose only stake is professional respect and whose interests are keenly focused on attempting to ascertain the truth and save lives.

Not self-styled entrepreneurs with miracle herbs willing to sell you an overpriced elixir through the internet.

Read, learn, avoid exposure to HIV and avoid AIDS.

muhmuh
07-21-2009, 07:32 AM
What's next, the earth is really flat?

youre way late
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

addicted
07-21-2009, 07:58 AM

Studies by who...?

By medical researchers and scientists publishing in peer reviewed professional journals funded by private and public grants. Researchers whose only stake is professional respect and whose interests are keenly focused on attempting to ascertain the truth and save lives.

Not self-styled entrepreneurs with miracle herbs willing to sell you an overpriced elixir through the internet.

Read, learn, avoid exposure to HIV and avoid AIDS.

All of the hiv info you get is funded by the the most corrupt company in the world the pharmicutical industry. Do also believe they are honest? Modern medicine had failed in every sense of the word and billions of dollars have been pocketed with zero results.

http://www.gnhealth.com/aidsinfopage.php

Hiv has never been isolated and there has never been proof it has been isolated. The hiv test is a fraud and should be outlawed.

raybbaby
07-21-2009, 08:37 AM
Oh my god, have we actually found the most stupid person on the internet?

droog
07-21-2009, 08:42 AM

you forgot paranoid.

Christastic
07-21-2009, 09:15 AM
This shit is worse than the 9/11 or lunar landing conspiracies. If people buy into this it could get them killed. If people buy into this it could get others killed.

addicted
07-21-2009, 09:50 AM

Dont talk about trish like that

raybbaby
07-21-2009, 09:54 AM

Holy shit, this dude just said something clever. Right smack dab in the middle of the most retarded thread evar!

Just Another Guy
07-21-2009, 10:40 AM
in after Tinfoil hat?

Teydyn
07-21-2009, 10:50 AM
http://www.gnhealth.com/aidsinfopage.php
And a medical journalist is someone you can trust above the word of countless doctors. REAL doctors.

And this "health ranger" shows he has no clue. Its is not HIV virus, its HI virus. A "professional" should know that.

freak
07-21-2009, 12:44 PM
HIV is real but it will not be cured, at least the vaccine will not be released. It is more profitable to treat it then cure it, treating it you have a customer for life cure it it is a one time treatment.
Why skin a sheep when you can sheer it for years.

addicted
07-21-2009, 01:24 PM

Holy shit, this dude just said something clever. Right smack dab in the middle of the most retarded thread evar!

thats you in that picture?

lupinIII
07-21-2009, 01:31 PM
The pharmaceutical industry (I underlined it because you seem unable to spell the fucking word), is not just one company contrary to what you keep asserting.

Among many other things it includes a whole bunch of private and public conglomerates. That means government agencies, private companies, independent research facilities, research schools at universities, etc.

You seem to be under the impression that the pharmaceutical industry solely consists of 12 guys hangin' out in a darkened boardroom butchering kittens and laughing maniacally, viewing the world through superhero-comic-book-tinted-glasses is an excellent way to make yourself look like a jackass. Not that we didn't already have that impression though.

lupinIII
07-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Also, what is this now, the 3rd, possibly 4th time you've posted a thread like this? Jeez man, you don't learn the lesson but at least you're persistent.

addicted
07-21-2009, 06:23 PM

Come on why do you have to talk about lupin lll like that?

chefmike
07-21-2009, 09:26 PM

Pretty much.

That short bus sign in front of his house isn't there by coincidence.

dgs925
07-21-2009, 09:42 PM
Every time someone mentions HIV, this troll sticks his head up and says "There's no such thing". What percentage of his posts are HIV denial?

muhmuh
07-21-2009, 10:36 PM
HIV is real but it will not be cured, at least the vaccine will not be released. It is more profitable to treat it then cure it, treating it you have a customer for life cure it it is a one time treatment.
Why skin a sheep when you can sheer it for years.

yes because obviously selling treatments to ~0.5% of the worlds population (~36mio living with hiv according to wikipedia) the vast majority of which live in africa where they cant afford those treatments is much much more profitable than selling a vaccine to all 6 billion people on earth (or at least all ~1 billion of those living in what we uniornically call the west on a sphere who certainly would be able to afford it)

Distance
07-22-2009, 12:12 AM
I would not necessarily take a poster seriously...whose nickname happens to be 'addicted.

addicted
07-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Everything you toxic people have been told about hiv and aids is wrong. Just accept and seek the truth. Its right here for you so you dont have to look far. I have supplied some cutting edge material for everyone and its your choice to accept the truth or continue to live this charade.

We can waste time for months and years insulting each other both it wont change the fact that modern medicine's view on aids is a lie and its utterly corrupt.

2009AD
07-22-2009, 10:25 AM
A while back, you wrote about the Lakers championship....
its all fake like the wwe, enjoy your tainted bullshit jew trophy.

Are you an anti Semite?

Everything you toxic people have been told about hiv and aids is wrong. Just accept and seek the truth. Its right here for you so you dont have to look far. I have supplied some cutting edge material for everyone and its your choice to accept the truth or continue to live this charade.

We can waste time for months and years insulting each other both it wont change the fact that modern medicine's view on aids is a lie and its utterly corrupt.

Stealthnacho
07-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Modern science doesnt force anyone to have unprotected sex.

BLKGSXR
07-22-2009, 10:31 AM

We can waste time for months and years insulting each other both it wont change the fact that modern medicine's view on aids is a lie and its utterly corrupt.Lay the fucking pipe down- damned tweaker.

chefmike
07-22-2009, 02:51 PM

We can waste time for months and years insulting each other both it wont change the fact that modern medicine's view on aids is a lie and its utterly corrupt.Lay the fucking pipe down- damned tweaker.

LMAO...I always had adipshit pegged for a glue sniffer...go figure...

addicted
07-22-2009, 02:59 PM

you sound buttsore

BLKGSXR
07-22-2009, 03:00 PM

LMAO...I always had adipshit pegged for a glue sniffer...go figure...Well the glue is in the shit-Tweak-meth,etc... the odor it omits is SHIT.

addicted
07-22-2009, 03:00 PM

LMAO...I always had adipshit pegged for a glue sniffer...go figure...

yawnnnnnnnnnnnn

BLKGSXR
07-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Addicted is a cool guy- Looky

Fucker is sad because I called him a tweaker by the sign of this picture sounds correct...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/XZIBIT07/Dumbass_tweakeraddicted.jpg

Alyssa87
07-23-2009, 12:27 PM

Fucker is sad because I called him a tweaker by the sign of this picture sounds correct...

You're*

BLKGSXR
07-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Never said he was smart-I mean internet browsers dont have spell check.Lol

lupinIII
07-23-2009, 01:34 PM
I almost feel left out, I haven't recieved any chimp-speak private insults. Maybe I should try harder to antagonise the jackass.

Azanti
07-23-2009, 07:28 PM
what a load of bollocks.

addicted
07-24-2009, 02:22 AM

You're*

try harder ugly half ass harsh looking trans

addicted
07-24-2009, 02:24 AM
I almost feel left out, I haven't recieved any chimp-speak private insults. Maybe I should try harder to antagonise the jackass.

Thats all you can do is make foolish attempts because the truth is set in stone that hiv does not aids. Its clear as light and simple backwards ass people like you cant accept it. So obviously you come on here buttsore because you have ties with the medical industry. its weak to try and hijack this thread with meaningless nonsense because of ignorance.

addicted
07-24-2009, 02:26 AM
Never said he was smart-I mean internet browsers dont have spell check.Lol

What a nerd worrying about spell checks. Not only a bitch but a geek. correct that lowlife.

addicted
07-24-2009, 02:28 AM
The fact remains hiv does not cause aids no matter what kind of false links harsh looking square jawed shemales put up on here.

addicted
07-24-2009, 02:34 AM

You're*

If your so intelligent then why would have implants? It causes mold in the body. It compromises the immune system and its dangerous.

phobun
07-24-2009, 03:34 AM
If your so intelligent then why would have implants? It causes mold in the body. It compromises the immune system and its dangerous.

Once HIV dementia totally destroys your brain, you won't need a brain implant, because you never used yours anyway.

Is it true you masturbate to pictures of Mr. Null? Do frauds turn you on?

BLKGSXR
07-24-2009, 04:46 AM

You're*

If your so intelligent then why would have implants? It causes mold in the body. It compromises the immune system and its dangerous.Lmfao Nigga quoted himself....she simply put in the correction why you mad at her?
Internet browsers have spellcheck-I said it sarcastic as fuck.
I see you being gone so fuck you and die today :D

DC
07-24-2009, 06:43 AM
The whole HIV causes AIDS has never been scientifically proven, it is only assumed that HIV is responsible for the AIDS condition. This is fact, people need to do some research instead of believing everything they see on the idiot box...

BLKGSXR
07-24-2009, 07:23 AM
The whole HIV causes AIDS has never been scientifically proven, it is only assumed that HIV is responsible for the AIDS condition. This is fact, people need to do some research instead of believing everything they see on the idiot box...I think I understand what you mean...HIV doesnt cause it but can lead to it? correct?

DC
07-24-2009, 07:57 AM
its possible but they are yet to prove that this is the case, there has been cases of people dying from AIDS yet tested negative to HIV, AIDS is basically a syndrome in which the immune system is completely compromised and you eventually die from related illnesses, eg pneumonia, TB, cancers etc etc

polarstar
07-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Unbelievable. This nonsense bullshit idiocy is still around. It would be a laugh if it weren't so dangerous.

I'm a doctor. I treat lots of patients with AIDS. Nearly all of them know how they got the infection.

The pathophysiology of how HIV causes AIDS is very well spelled out in the medical literature. But the fools who promulgate this kind of nonsense could not or would not read anything more complicated than People magazine.

If you want to believe in such craziness, feel free. But spreading your idiot rumors and falsehoods might encourage someone to expose themselves to the virus. That is criminal.

So keep your green cheese to yourself.

DC
07-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Look Im not saying go out and have unsafe sex, Im just saying question what is going on and read about the corruption in the pharmaceutical industry and how they want people to be sick, bottom-line is there is no money if everyone is healthy..

phobun
07-24-2009, 08:11 AM
Unbelievable. This nonsense bullshit idiocy is still around. It would be a laugh if it weren't so dangerous.

I'm a doctor. I treat lots of patients with AIDS. Nearly all of them know how they got the infection.

The pathophysiology of how HIV causes AIDS is very well spelled out in the medical literature. But the fools who promulgate this kind of nonsense could not or would not read anything more complicated than People magazine.

If you want to believe in such craziness, feel free. But spreading your idiot rumors and falsehoods might encourage someone to expose themselves to the virus. That is criminal.

So keep your green cheese to yourself.

Don't underestimate these guys. They've done their research at Google University. They're right and everyone else is wrong.

polarstar
07-24-2009, 08:14 AM
No argument about corruption in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. There is lots of it. But the vast majority of medical providers, and pharmaceutical company workers, want to do the right thing for patients and public health.

This one is so well spelled out that it is not a debate or question or doubt in the medical community.

If you want to criticize medicine and pharma, pick a real issue, not this one.

phobun
07-24-2009, 08:14 AM
Look Im not saying go out and have unsafe sex, Im just saying question what is going on and read about the corruption in the pharmaceutical industry and how they want people to be sick, bottom-line is there is no money if everyone is healthy..

Yeah, pharmaceutical companies only make money after the person dies. There was no sickness until the damn pharmaceutical companies got involved.

DC
07-24-2009, 08:17 AM
Some of you people are so hypnotized its not funny, wake up and have a look at what is really going on

phobun
07-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Some of you people are so hypnotized its not funny, wake up and have a look at what is really going on

So many millions of sheeple hypnotized, and yet you're one of the few that can see reality. Impressive.

DC
07-24-2009, 08:29 AM
I know very little but I know what we are told is not the truth, keep lining the pockets of the phama companies and doctors who don't give a shit about wether you are healthly or not..

El Nino
07-24-2009, 08:31 AM

Actually it is not technically "criminal" doctor. It is a matter of opinion and very legal under the 1rst Amendment of the USA Constitution. For the record though, I agree with you on your assessment regarding the pathophysiology of HIV--->AIDS. That is not to say though, that I don't think that there not might be some manipulative exploitation going on by the drug companies behind the curtain though, ya dig?

addicted
07-24-2009, 10:39 AM
BLK, How about your nasty whore mother dies you fucking lowlife piece of shit.

BLKGSXR
07-24-2009, 10:46 AM
BLK, How about your nasty whore mother dies you fucking lowlife piece of shit.heh-So my mother is a whore-Damn I did not know that,Thanks for the heads up. god I think imma run to a corner and start cutting myself....Or not...I never knew a lady who married a man and never cheated/ remarried-could be a whore go figure.
My mother is a professional woman-chemist makes more than you will ever dream of-call me a lowlife no dipshit your the lowlife to stoop so low to say my mother in which you have never met is a whore..HAHA! you are one stupid son of a bitch-and I hope you can get help because you need it BADLY!

addicted
07-24-2009, 10:55 AM
BLK, How about your nasty whore mother dies you fucking lowlife piece of shit.heh-So my mother is a whore-Damn I did not know that,Thanks for the heads up. god I think imma run to a corner and start cutting myself....Or not...I never knew a lady who married a man and never cheated/ remarried-could be a whore go figure.
My mother is a professional woman-chemist makes more than you will ever dream of-call me a lowlife no dipshit your the lowlife to stoop so low to say my mother in which you have never met is a whore..HAHA! you are one stupid son of a bitch-and I hope you can get help because you need it BADLY!

Fuck you, I dont give a fuck about your life story you fucking homothug. You seem to have a lot of courage when your punching your computer keys. Now the question is how tough are when your off your computer and in a real life situation. Go wear your obama t shirt and shut the fuck up.

BLKGSXR
07-24-2009, 10:58 AM

Fuck you, I dont a fuck about your life story you fucking homothug. You seem to have a lot of courage when your punching your computer keys. Now the question is how tough are when your off your computer and in a real life situation. Go wear your obama t shirt and shut the fuck up.Yep-Addicted hypocrisy is amazing dont you think...Is it wrong to express one self?-not a damn thing wrong if someone were to wear a Barack Obama T-shirt you bigot.

Quiet Reflections
07-24-2009, 11:09 AM
Gotta love chemists! we can do some amazing stuff

addicted
07-24-2009, 11:10 AM

Fuck you, I dont a fuck about your life story you fucking homothug. You seem to have a lot of courage when your punching your computer keys. Now the question is how tough are when your off your computer and in a real life situation. Go wear your obama t shirt and shut the fuck up.Yep-Addicted hypocrisy is amazing dont you think...Is it wrong to express one self?-not a damn thing wrong if someone were to wear a Barack Obama T-shirt you bigot.

I was gonna tell you to eat shit and die but you since you eat meat and chicken you do eat shit. The only reason who would wear a obama tshirt is cause he is black so thats a double standard and biased. Black motherfuckers like u cry and whine about bush and rightfully so cause he sucked as did clinton, bush sr and reagan but narrow minded black dudes like you support obama ONLY cause he is black and no other reason. Thats a dumb ass reason and obama is a puppet and even worse he has turned his back on all poor people. In fact obama works against blacks making him a uncle tom for the corporate america fat cat white man. yet blacks like u cant see that cause to you obama cant do no wrong because of 1 reason he is half black.

you homothug

BLKGSXR
07-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Gotta love chemists! we can do some amazing stuffIm suprised she knew ohms law-I was like wtf you use electrical wise.Water purification chemist.All I know about her job -_-

addicted
07-24-2009, 11:43 AM
Gotta love chemists! we can do some amazing stuffIm suprised she knew ohms law-I was like wtf you use electrical wise.Water purification chemist.All I know about her job -_-

What the fuck does your mothers salary have to do with anything you clueless bastard? Blacks think cause someone makes money it makes them a better person. Blacks think cause a rapper makes money he makes good music. Thats the 100 pure ingnorance from black people like you.

BLKGSXR
07-24-2009, 11:46 AM
blacks? Politically correct-African american-you bigot.

addicted
07-24-2009, 11:56 AM
blacks? Politically correct-African american-you bigot.

Your not from africa you faggot your from america. They dont call mexicans mex americans or colombians colmoboan americans and so on. You dont know what race creed I am so keep talking about shit you dont know. Just like you came on this thread with no knowledge on the hiv cause adis topic and you dont know jackshit about that. Go run to the racecard you simpleton motherless motherfucker. fuck your mother they should gang rape the bitch.

BLKGSXR
07-24-2009, 12:06 PM
You are one stupid fuck-America IS a country of Immigrants-American is not a race you stupid fuck.-Im first gen-in america does that take my creed away? no not one fucking bit-Dipshit you should get a education because your one stupid motherfucker its really hard to type/say this but your worse than solitary.

addicted
07-24-2009, 03:41 PM
You are one stupid fuck-America IS a country of Immigrants-American is not a race you stupid fuck.-Im first gen-in america does that take my creed away? no not one fucking bit-Dipshit you should get a education because your one stupid motherfucker its really hard to type/say this but your worse than solitary.

Fuck you and your black rights bullshit. African American label is just some bullshit to please the dumbass blacks. So you got your label now shut the fuck up faggot. Thats not education you moron its just a double standard and biased treatment.

phobun
07-24-2009, 03:59 PM

Fuck you and your black rights bullshit. African American label is just some bullshit to please the dumbass blacks. So you got your label now shut the fuck up faggot. Thats not education you moron its just a double standard and biased treatment.

This addicted idiot has already been banned once when he was worthy2. He is not contributing anything except for a troll thread and vulgar racial insults and needs to be banned.

2009AD
07-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Go run to the racecard you simpleton motherless motherfucker. fuck your mother they should gang rape the bitch.

You make very articulate arguments for your side.

El Nino
07-24-2009, 05:42 PM
haha, this thread is now a legitmate shit show.

addicted
07-25-2009, 12:16 PM

This addicted idiot has already been banned once when he was worthy2. He is not contributing anything except for a troll thread and vulgar racial insults and needs to be banned.

this comes from the biggest piece of shit loser who hijacks every thread. I dont think so flat butt ladyboy lover.

addicted
08-25-2009, 08:35 AM
the hiv test is bogus

yosi
08-25-2009, 08:57 AM
the hiv test is bogus

can you prove it?
let us see the FACTS 8)

Nalos6
08-25-2009, 09:52 AM
Let's say for arguments sake HIV does not cause AIDS; but you can still get...

Viral:
-HIV Types 1 and 2
-Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), Types 1 and 2
-Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
-Hepatitis B
-Molluscum contagiosum

Bacterial:
-Chlamydia
-Gonorrhea
-Syphillis
-Donovanosis
-Chancroid
-Protozoal
-Trichomoniasis

Parasitic:
-Crabs
-Scabies

Point of the matter is, WRAP IT or become an STD filled cupcake.

buckjohnson
08-25-2009, 10:23 AM
This thread got hijack because the OP is mentally challenge. But HIV/AIDS original discovery was so shady and full of political and social (because of the original "victims", method of transmission, and Reagan deliberate ignorance and malfeasance) shenanigans it opens itself up to conspiracy theories. Add the fact that it has so many mystery dimensions which allowed people to add to the missing facts their own life experiences and paranoia, which replace the lack of facts in the medical research. Some folks still believe that HIV was deliberate placed in dysfunction and underserved communities so it can spread indiscriminately and under the radar.

buckjohnson
08-25-2009, 10:29 AM
This thread got hijack because the OP is mentally challenge. But HIV/AIDS original discovery was so shady and full of political and social (because of the original "victims", method of transmission, and Reagan deliberate ignorance and malfeasance) shenanigans it opens itself up to conspiracy theories. Add the fact that it has so many mystery dimensions which allowed people to add to the missing facts their own life experiences and paranoia, which replace the lack of facts in the medical research. Some folks still believe that HIV was deliberate placed in dysfunction and underserved communities so it can spread indiscriminately and under the radar.

loren
08-25-2009, 07:20 PM
the hiv test is bogus

can you prove it?
let us see the FACTS 8)Addickted doesn't have to prove anything, you're supposed to just swallow all of his BS.

addicted
08-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Let's say for arguments sake HIV does not cause AIDS; but you can still get...

Viral:
-HIV Types 1 and 2
-Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), Types 1 and 2
-Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
-Hepatitis B
-Molluscum contagiosum

Bacterial:
-Chlamydia
-Gonorrhea
-Syphillis
-Donovanosis
-Chancroid
-Protozoal
-Trichomoniasis

Parasitic:
-Crabs
-Scabies

Point of the matter is, WRAP IT or become an STD filled cupcake.

This is a quality response. My point is when you go for blood work get tested for all the std's