PDA

View Full Version : Ebony shemale China strips and jerks big cock...

Ben
07-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Video clips of China:
http://www.maxxmovs.com/megacocktranny/090718a/she-sc-021_eqavdi_a.html

giovanni_hotel
07-20-2009, 03:29 PM
That is a TV, not a TG!!!

canihavu
07-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Oh my...

tgirlfansg
07-20-2009, 04:04 PM

TV = Crossdresser?
TG = Someone who has taken hormone pills or had implants?

Sorry, I'm clueless.

Jim Steel
07-20-2009, 04:12 PM
Like her dick TV Tgirl who cares?? great dick

alyssats
07-20-2009, 04:16 PM

lol :lol:

sugdaddie69
07-20-2009, 08:34 PM
explain each
TS
TV
TG

giovanni_hotel
07-21-2009, 01:58 AM
Did someone ask what's the difference between a transvestite and a transgendered female???

LOL!

loren
07-21-2009, 02:10 AM
nice

sugdaddie69
07-21-2009, 02:45 AM
Did someone ask what's the difference between a transvestite and a transgendered female???

LOL!
Yep

sugdaddie69
07-21-2009, 02:55 AM
I learn alot on this forum.All i knew was i liked feminine women with/and without cocks.I didn't even know what gg stood for til i joined this forum.
So when i hear all this Ts,Tv,Tg...I ask whats what
cause i don't know,and don't want to offend anyone.

MrF
07-21-2009, 03:18 AM
TV, TS, TG ?

Let's see ...

TV = transvestite, a dude who poses or dresses as a woman.
CD = Cross Dresser = TV

TS = transexual = a person with "gender diaspora", e.g. a MTF (male-to-female) TS is a man who is making the transition to female. Well, some would say she already is a female.
TG = TransGender = TS
SRS = Sex Reassignment Surgery = changing the sex organs. Sometimes, but not necessarily, a last step in the transition.

There could be some controversy here, because some will claim that being a TS is a state-of-mind, so a TV might actually be a TS who is very early in her transition. Also, some TS are not very passable or haven't grown breasts, so some would insist on calling such a person a TV/CD. That's as far as I know ... someone like peggygee may know better.

Azanti
07-21-2009, 03:20 AM
basically if she gets a book job she will be a TS.

That's not my total definition personally, but that will be the generally accepted one.

Jericho
07-21-2009, 03:28 AM

How do you know?
Are you on intimate terms with her, know her personally? :?

sugdaddie69
07-21-2009, 03:32 AM
[quote="MrF"]TV, TS, TG ?

Let's see ...

CD = Cross Dresser = TV

TS = transexual = a person with "gender diaspora", e.g. a MTF (male-to-female) TS is a man who is making the transition to female. Well, some would say she already is a female.
TG = TransGender = TS
SRS = Sex Reassignment Surgery = changing the sex organs. Sometimes, but not necessarily, a last step in the transition.

There could be some controversy here, because some will claim that being a TS is a state-of-mind, so a TV might actually be a TS who is very early in her transition. Also, some TS are not very passable or haven't grown breasts, so some would insist on calling such a person a TV/CD. That's as far as I know ... someone like peggygee may know better.[/quote

Thanks,appreciated

giovanni_hotel
07-21-2009, 04:41 AM

How do you know?
Are you on intimate terms with her, know her personally? :?

Visually, this person appears to be a TV, at least to me.

If someone has never been on a hormone regimen, has the physique of a man, no breasts at all, not even little biddies, that won't measure up for me.

Look, there are guys who dig TVs and TGs equally, but for me transgendered women will always be in their own unique, desirable category.

If it's her goal to one day be a TG, more power to her. She's just not there yet IMO.

bulldog
07-21-2009, 04:50 AM
TV, TS, TG ?

Let's see ...

CD = Cross Dresser = TV

TG = TransGender = TS

There could be some controversy here, because some will claim that being a TS is a state-of-mind, so a TV might actually be a TS who is very early in her transition. Also, some TS are not very passable or haven't grown breasts, so some would insist on calling such a person a TV/CD. That's as far as I know ... someone like peggygee may know better.

Very well said, and yes Peggygee is all knowing lol, I have learned quite a bit from her in the past

bad2nice
07-21-2009, 08:39 AM
She is a TS (early stages of transition) according to black-tgirls.com where you can see her if you are a member there, great site.