PDA

View Full Version : Hedonism

shemale-411
07-20-2009, 04:16 AM
Okay, just curious. There are alot of niche specific outings for adults. There is the "Boob Cruise" put on by Score magazine, wherein big boob stars meet their fans, that can pay for a tcket, get foto ops, hang out on teh cruise etc. ( I'm sure stuff goes on behind closed doors) Then there are Fetish Weekends at Hedonism in Jamaica, where fetish performers, dommes etc meet.

Now not everyone can take off to Europe or Thailand, but a weekend in Jamaica is more doable. My question is, if there was a weekend in Hedonism, with all your fave TS stars, shows, and plenty of oppurtunity for play for pay in a safe environment, would people attend?

JamesHunt
07-20-2009, 04:35 AM
My question is, if there was a weekend in Hedonism, with all your fave TS stars, shows, and plenty of oppurtunity for play for pay in a safe environment, would people attend?

Yes 8)

shemale-411
07-20-2009, 04:40 AM
The Glamourcons I've attended usually have photo work shops. Basically you pay an extra fee and can take shots of some name star, say Dita or Aria Giovanni, it would be nice to add that to the mix.