PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious video...

GroobySteven
10-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Not sex related or sick (although be viewed as such) as the video I posted the other week with the penis splitting.

This little snipped answers so many questions and arguments I get into on Hung Angels about current politics and the war (!?!).
http://www.grooby.com/dimUSA.wmv

seanchai

Quinn
10-15-2005, 01:16 AM
That's hysterical. And people wonder if the American educational system is in a state of crisis.

-Quinn

BigTime
10-15-2005, 01:54 AM
I've worked for a TV news crew before, they'll interview peoples A-Z. They'll delete anyone that gave an intelligent comment, and leave all of the dumb responses in. However, since the viewing audience is more appeased by the dumb shit, maybe this is an accurate representation of how far our society has fallen.

Who are the people that make up the biggest proportion of the population—the intelligent ones or the fools? I think we can agree it’s the fools, no matter where you go in this world, it’s the fools that form the overwhelming majority.
Henrik Ibsen (1828–1906), Norwegian dramatist. Dr. Stockmann, in An Enemy of the People, act 4.

GroobySteven
10-15-2005, 01:56 AM
I agree with what you're both saying but how come anyone (and not including the guy who was obviously deranged and shouldn't have been included) can mistake Australia for Iran or Korea is beyond me. The old fart who says we should attack France (and the git who said turn it all into glass) are hilarious though...think a Mike Judge cartoon character.
seanchai

BigTime
10-15-2005, 02:04 AM
Now you know why Bush is the president.

themaster
10-15-2005, 03:47 AM
Wow, Could somebody tell me why the people shows on the video are allowed to procreate?!?!

yourdaddy
10-15-2005, 03:50 AM
Seanchi, just stick to dicks on male chicks. You are such a loser when it comes to politics.

chefmike
10-15-2005, 04:06 AM
Seanchi, just stick to dicks on male chicks. You are such a loser when it comes to politics.

here's your daddy...loser...lowest approval ratings since tricky "would you buy a used car from me?" nixon...suck on that...biatch...

GroobySteven
10-15-2005, 04:23 AM

Aaaah, boo-hoo everyone else seemed to like it, crybaby.
seanchai

jamieuk
10-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Good one .... Sri Lanka -- never heard of it -- classic ....

Whats with everyone thinking the middleast is Australia and New Zealand !

NickTheQuick
10-15-2005, 07:54 AM

MacShreach
10-17-2005, 09:52 AM
Not sex related or sick (although be viewed as such) as the video I posted the other week with the penis splitting.

This little snipped answers so many questions and arguments I get into on Hung Angels about current politics and the war (!?!).
http://www.grooby.com/dimUSA.wmv

seanchai

Fuck me I just looked at that rotflmao

Actually, no that's not funny at all. It's scary.

R :shock:

LAtoNY
10-17-2005, 07:34 PM
-- reminds me of an old clip I saw from the Newlywed game. The wife was asked if her husband preferred Pavarotti or Sinatra. She replied, "I know it ain't Pavarotti, because he don't eat Italian food -- so it must be the other one!" :P

Realgirls4me
10-17-2005, 08:55 PM
We are currently in the Middle East embroiled in an illegal war due to our ignorance. At one point (and my guess is that these figures are still that high, particularly among Fox News Viewers) a poll had up to 70 percent of Americans believing that Iraq had something to do with 9/11. I might come across as a bit of an elitist here, but why not poll historians or political science professors what their views are before so many people have to lose their lives ? Allow that poll to hit the airwaves instead of the common dumbfuck who doesn't have a clue. In this sound-bite culture we live in, what should one really expect ? I bet many of the aforementioned 70 percent also wouldn't know what their mayor or city council representative looks like, let alone their Congressman or Senator, and these are people entrusted with the welfare of their cities and towns on a very personal level such as tending to how their taxes are utilized, potholes, and trash pick up, etc. Are these are the citizens we want to poll us into a war ?!

To the poster upstream who told Seanchai to stick to TSs and to stay away from politics, my gawd you're a dumbfuck. You are precisely an example of what's wrong with this country -- just another ignoring its downfall by hiding your head in the sand.

chefmike
10-17-2005, 10:30 PM
We are currently in the Middle East embroiled in an illegal war due to our ignorance. At one point (and my guess is that these figures are still that high, particularly among Fox News Viewers) a poll had up to 70 percent of Americans believing that Iraq had something to do with 9/11. I might come across as a bit of an elitist here, but why not poll historians or political science professors what their views are before so many people have to lose their lives ? Allow that poll to hit the airwaves instead of the common dumbfuck who doesn't have a clue. In this sound-bite culture we live in, what should one really expect ? I bet many of the aforementioned 70 percent also wouldn't know what their mayor or city council representative looks like, let alone their Congressman or Senator, and these are people entrusted with the welfare of their cities and towns on a very personal level such as tending to how their taxes are utilized, potholes, and trash pick up, etc. Are these are the citizens we want to poll us into a war ?!

To the poster upstream who told Seanchai to stick to TSs and to stay away from politics, my gawd you're a dumbfuck. You are precisely an example of what's wrong with this country -- just another ignoring its downfall by hiding your head in the sand.

I didn't see Meet the Press yesterday, but while watching Imus on MSNBC this am, he said Condi (let them eat shoes!) Rice was STILL trying to perpetuate the disproven propaganda re Iraq and 9/11. And Imus is no Al Franken...

http://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/thmpson-never-weird-enough.jpghttp://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/bush.gif