PDA

View Full Version : Skin Graft From Feet To Breast???

JeniferTS
07-17-2009, 09:02 PM
lmao..okay i know that title is weird but that's what i think sometimes..i never thought that after my breast aug that i would have nipple sensation(especially because the implants were inserted thru the nipple)..i thought i would lose it completely but boy was i wrong..my nipples are so sensitive by the slightest touch..they get really hard and i get goosebumps and when they feel a warm wet tongue OMG it's like someone is tickling my feet, literally..i have to rub my feet on something because they get a tingling sensation..what an amazing feeling!

have any of you girls felt the same sensation after breast aug? or have any of you girls lost sensation completely?

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 09:06 PM
After reading about your nipples ... i got a tingling and throbbing feeling , but not in my feet. ;) :jerkoff:

JeniferTS
07-17-2009, 09:09 PM
you naughty, naughty virgin :twisted:

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 09:12 PM
I know , Jen wanna help me out ... it will be like good Karma ... ;)

timebomb
07-17-2009, 09:20 PM

How old are you bro? And when you say virgin are you saying with tg or gg? or both? - you sure do rack up alot of posts quickly.

SarahG
07-17-2009, 09:21 PM

How old are you bro? And when you say virgin are you saying with tg or gg? or both? - you sure do rack up alot of posts quickly.

He's trying to beat Kelly Shore's posting record

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 09:24 PM
31 ... both ... religious and restrained upbringing. And i played alot of word association :lol:

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 09:36 PM

Actually i'm trying to catch up w/ you Sarah , i'm coming up from behind.

SarahG
07-17-2009, 09:39 PM

Actually i'm trying to catch up w/ you Sarah , i'm coming up from behind.

Is that code for something?

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 09:45 PM
Maybe :oops: Do you want it to be ;)

SarahG
07-17-2009, 09:47 PM
Maybe :oops: Do you want it to be ;)

Do you always answer a question with a question? :P

JeniferTS
07-17-2009, 09:48 PM
thanks for hijacking this thread..you two are the best!

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 09:51 PM
To Sarah - What do you mean?
To Jen - Yes lets get back to me working on those nipples ... ;)

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Jen ... hello ... great she disappeared , and i was gonna give her the " nipple ripple " ( hold a piece of ice w/ my teeth and circle her nipples w/ it ) ;)