PDA

View Full Version : Who Killed JFK?

HP1000
07-17-2009, 05:34 AM
I was laughing at the Man on The Moon Conspiracy..

This was a time after the Warren Commision reported on the death of John F. Kennedy and the United States was in a conflict with Viet Nam and people distrusted the Government.

Lee Harvey Oswald was responsible for his death, and it has been proven.
There was no conspiracy or a man on the grassy knoll?

If it wasn't for JFK, we would have never landed on the moon....

What are your theories and opinions?

I know most of you people have IQ's over 140....

Let's hear your opinion.....

phobun
07-17-2009, 05:39 AM

This was a time after the Warren Commision reported on the death of John F. Kennedy and the United States was in a conflict with Viet Nam and people distrusted the Government.

What are you theories?

This forum is full of paranoid nutters and conspiracy mongers.

This thread will become immortal.

Quiet Reflections
07-17-2009, 05:39 AM
i think Sam Giancana with some outside help

Quiet Reflections
07-17-2009, 05:40 AM

What are you theories?

This forum is full of paranoid nutters and conspiracy mongers.

This thread will become immortal.i think i have to agree with the paranoid nutters and conspiracy mongers statement

saifan
07-17-2009, 05:41 AM
Regardless of who did it there was a conspiracy to kill the president.

HP1000
07-17-2009, 06:01 AM

Show me a news article?

saifan
07-17-2009, 06:15 AM

Show me a news article?

Have you read all 800+ pages of the Warren Report?

All I am saying here is that simply put if Oswald had any help it was a conspiracy.

raybbaby
07-17-2009, 06:15 AM
.....after all, it was you and me.......

HP1000
07-17-2009, 06:47 AM

Show me a news article?

Have you read all 800+ pages of the Warren Report?

All I am saying here is that simply put if Oswald had any help it was a conspiracy.

Yes I read the Warren Report.

I guess you believe in the Magic Bullet also?

hippifried
07-17-2009, 06:50 AM
Ok ok I confess. John XXIII gave me a retainer then croaked. Pissed me off! After all that trouble framing Oswald, planting the bullit on the gurney, brainwashing Ruby, bribing that fatass sheriff in the cowboy hat, extorting Earl Warren, etc..., that asshole Paul VI refused to honor the contract. He had great security too. Took forever to get to him. Next one only took a month. When that stupid Bulgarian botched the hit on the Polack John Paul II, security tightened up. Even the Spanish priest couldn't get it done a year later. As soon as I saw the popemobile, I finally figured out I was never getting paid. Fucking Vatican! So now I have to live on underground residuals for exposing them to Dan Brown. Da Vinci code did ok. Let's see how video sales go for Angels & Demons. [edit] Maybe I should send my bill to the nazi.

How's that for a conspiracy?

SarahG
07-17-2009, 07:43 AM
We do have two official histories of the assassination.

So either it was a conspiracy, or we simply lied on the record to keep people happy & trusting, or we were grossly incompetent.

All of those scenarios, frankly, suck.

BellaBellucci
07-17-2009, 08:04 AM
We do have two official histories of the assassination.

So either it was a conspiracy, or we simply lied on the record to keep people happy & trusting, or we were grossly incompetent.

All of those scenarios, frankly, suck.

Co-signed!

~BB~

AmericanDream
07-17-2009, 08:16 AM
I personally believe it was Hitler.

SarahG
07-17-2009, 08:18 AM
I personally believe it was Hitler.

You know, I heard he really didn't kill himself and simply moved to the United States after shaving off his mustache.

Quiet Reflections
07-17-2009, 08:22 AM
nothing matters anyway after 2012!!!!!!

JK

techi
07-17-2009, 09:03 AM

Conspiracy is such an ugly word. Can't we call JFK's killing an "establishment mulligan"?

JFK pissed off too many powerful people in US and European establishment circles. A cabal formed for the purposes of eliminating him. I think the number one thing that pissed off the establishment was his plan to pull out of Vietnam.

My favorite related event:
On September 20, 1963(~1 month before JFK killing), a man walked into a bank in El Paso, Texas. He fired two shots into the wall near the ceiling, walked back out to his car, and waited to be arrested.

It turns out that man was a CIA agent named Richard Case Nagell, a spy who knew a lot about Oswald and all the other murky people being investigated related to JFK's killing.

The Assassination Records Review Board(ARRB) decided to interview Nagell back in 1995. They mailed him a letter on Oct 31 1995, he died of a heart attack a day later.
http://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Knew-Much-Assassination/dp/0786712422/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1247811921&sr=1-2

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Marilyn Monroe of course she was tired of being the other woman. A woman scorned is the wrong thing to mess with. lol

Quiet Reflections
07-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Marilyn Monroe of course she was tired of being the other woman. A woman scorned is the wrong thing to mess with. lol
i miss you around here. stop by more often

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 09:20 AM
awww thanks sweetheart, but I'm just waiting fo Nyce to delete my name :) lol I will miss you guys and I may return to say Hi here and there and see how everyone is.

hotvegasguy26
07-17-2009, 12:02 PM
i worked on the set of the first season of CSI las vegas... we had a forensic scientist from l.a. that worked for the show and was retired FBI... when she introduced herself to all of us the first thing she said was "before you guys start asking me a bunch of questions about my job... Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill JFK and Yes the stories about Roswell are true"... she was dead serious... but hey, who knows?

altarica
07-17-2009, 12:38 PM
It's not who but what.
A bullet killed him.
Easy eh?

DaveinBoston
07-17-2009, 04:22 PM
JFK is not dead.

JFK, Hitler & Elvis are all living in a villa in Venzuela under assumed names.

I could tell you where but then you'd die a mysterious death within 24 hours.

You all watch too many Oliver Stone movies...

Nicole Dupre
07-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Although JFK was shot, the real victim was our naivete. Don't worry about who pulled the trigger. It's trivial. I don't want to know what goes on in Bohemian Grove or a Bilderberg Group conference, and neither do you. The meek shall inherit the earth anyway. Fuck it.

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 04:42 PM
yo daddy mother fucker!

Instrumental
07-17-2009, 04:47 PM
The Comedian

trish
07-17-2009, 04:51 PM
My surgeon knows a doctor who knows a doctor who, being friends with the coroner, was present at JFK's autopsy. He says the coroner came to the indisputable but disappointing conclusion that Kennedy died of natural causes just nanoseconds before the first bullet struck its mark. The coroner also concluded Kennedy probably would have survived the bullet wounds were it not for the fact that he was already dead before having suffered them. Amazing but true. JFK WAS NOT ASSASSINATED, he died of NATURAL CAUSES. Of course, no one could possibly be expected to believe that. So the autopsy team just lied, reporting that Kennedy died of the head wound. I speak the truth, cross my heart etc. etc.

Nicole Dupre
07-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Look. Someday I'm sure we'll know which one of Hitler's clones ie. one of the ten documented "Lee Harvey Oswalds" did it. But until Martin Bormann's alpha clone reveals himself to the world as Illuminati Prime, the Fifth Reich can kiss my ass.

Gigglez ~ Just kidding. lol

phobun
07-17-2009, 05:12 PM
This thread is gay.

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 05:21 PM
This thread is gay. OTAY! GIRL! *finger snap* and yes I meant to put OTAY and not Okay lol

Nicole Dupre
07-17-2009, 05:24 PM
This thread is gay.It's worse than gay. It's celibate.

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 05:36 PM
This thread is gay.It's worse than gay. It's celibate.Excuse me Miss Dupre....did you delete me from your myspace? Not my fan space, because I deleted that one lol my private one. I don't see you on there anymore!

southern81
07-17-2009, 05:58 PM
i always thought it was his vic-pres. that was behind his death

drmindbender03
07-17-2009, 06:02 PM
Here are a few things that make people suspicous:

How can one guy with a bolt shotgun deliver that many rounds within that short period of time?

Why did Billy Graham warn JFK not to go to Dallas?

The explanation (the entries and exits) of the bullets that the government shares defies physics.

Why was JFK's Agent (US Secret Service) instructed to back away from the car moments before the assassination took place?

Interesting topic.........

trish
07-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Yes. And also

Just moments before Kennedy was shot, it’s known that Castro ordered his aid to turn on the TV set and tune in the ABC coverage of the Kennedy motorcade.

At the same time Krushev made exactly the same request.

In an unbelievable triple play conspiracy coincidence LBJ demanded his aids tune in the coverage as well!

At the very same moment in time, Wilma McDermis of Loco City, Arkansas opened with ease a kitchen window that had been stuck for 35 years!

It’s known, through hypno-memory retrieval that space-aliens were designing the first crop circles while observing the assassination from directly above in a completely cloaked and yet still unidentified flying object.

SarahG
07-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Look. Someday I'm sure we'll know which one of Hitler's clones ie. one of the ten documented "Lee Harvey Oswalds" did it. But until Martin Bormann's alpha clone reveals himself to the world as Illuminati Prime, the Fifth Reich can kiss my ass.

Gigglez ~ Just kidding. lol

The problem is that all of hitler's clones were in Brazil at the time:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1126504/The-Twins-Brazil-Did-Nazi-doctor-Mengele--Angel-Death--cause-twin-surge-South-American-town.html

barefootjoe69
07-17-2009, 09:06 PM
There were 3 people involved in killing JFK!
1. Neil Armstrong
2. Edwin Aldrin
3. Michael Collins