PDA

View Full Version : I just had my facial feminization surgery 3 weeks ago and…

SF_Julie
07-17-2009, 12:37 AM
It has been the toughest thing I have ever done in my life, granted, I have always been a chicken for anything remotely uncomfortable, but recovery has been A BIATCH! I wonder if I had it done one area at a time would have made any difference.

I can’t eat normally yet (nor I can eat a big and juicy fatting hamburger), as it will take time for me to eat and speak effortless.
I have no energy at all, nada, I had to get back to work this week, and I just could not do it. I ended up exhausted after 6 hrs, even though I did not move from my desk. I had to stay the rest of the week at home.

Massaging 3 times a day is difficult and painful. I am very slow now, and takes me hrs to do anything, I feel like an senior lady, just in pain taking pills and making funny and nasty noises with the minimum attempt to do anything.

Bottom line, Recovery has been beyond harsh, you would think that because I am young it was going to be easy, but no no… I am even tired now that I am typing this in my laptop.

On the positive side:

Even though it is too early to tell how the end result will look like, it definitely looks promising. My face looks very puffy though, specially the jaw and chin. But one thing is for sure; my new face is very feminine and smaller from every angle. Not a single trail from my past can be seen. My friends and family are speechless and amazed when they see me.

Granted, I was good looking before the surgery and already stealth in some circles. Also, really few people understood why I was going to do this; all I kept hearing was “why? You are already so beautiful”. But been the perfectionist that I am, and after seeing some of the girls in this forum, well, it became my destiny.

Two question for the girls only:

1. Is it always that hard, uncomfortable and painful to recover?

2.- Is the pussy job going to be better or worse? Lol. I was hopping to get that done by winter… but maybe I should wait longer? But I know of many women doing all, including pussy job at once (well, those that fly to Thailand).

Wish me a speedy recovery,

Julie

Alyssa87
07-17-2009, 12:47 AM
wow girlie congrats!

i had my nose and chin done last year. it wasnt bad after a few days.
5 days after surg, i flew from guadalajara, to houston, to jfk- walking what added up to miles in each airport.
after a week i switched from pain killers to excedrin. and then nothing.
and most of the swelling went down soon enough. the fall semester started a month afterwards, and i was good to go.

my tits hurt most.

i guess everyone is different.

i'm so happy for you- and i wanna see pics when u unveil!

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 12:49 AM
Good luck w/ your recovery Ms. Julie ;)

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 12:53 AM
I think you were smart to do it all at once. It takes up to a year for everything to settle. If you would of done it one by one thing how long of recovery time that would be? The swelling will go down in two to three months, but trust in the end it will be all worth it.

I go get my facial surgery with Dr. Zukowski Sept 10th. I am redoing my whole face. I am excited to do so.
Congratulations!

peggygee
07-17-2009, 01:02 AM
I had my nose, chin and Adam's apple done all at the same time.

Can't say that it hurt alot post operatively, but rather that I initially
looked like I had been on the losing end of a bar room fight. :lol:

GRS wasn't particularly painful either, including the first few times
dilating, I was just more worried about poppinng a stitch if I over-did
it.

Speaking of stitches, the sutures in my coochie felt like barb wire at times
though even that was more annoying than painful.

My breast implants however, now that was slightly painful.

jesseflo
07-17-2009, 01:03 AM
im looking for a good new doc to do my face. i wasted about $35,000 last year and this year to come out looking almost the same so any info would be great girls. thanks.

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 01:10 AM
im looking for a good new doc to do my face. i wasted about $35,000 last year and this year to come out looking almost the same so any info would be great girls. thanks. Jesse honey please check out dr. Zukowski I can show you before and after etc...I feel your pain 15,000 to Dr. Cardenas, 12,000 to Dr. Lesesne, and now 19,000 to Dr. Zukowski. I am hoping this is my last stop!!!

SF_Julie
07-17-2009, 01:13 AM
I think you were smart to do it all at once. It takes up to a year for everything to settle. If you would of done it one by one thing how long of recovery time that would be? The swelling will go down in two to three months, but trust in the end it will be all worth it.

I go get my facial surgery with Dr. Zukowski Sept 10th. I am redoing my whole face. I am excited to do so.
Congratulations!.

Good Luck! Dr. Z and his team are AWESOME... love them

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 01:14 AM

Congratulations!.

Good Luck! Dr. Z and his team are AWESOME... love themthanks girl! I know he is amazing I talk to him on the regular.

Quiet Reflections
07-17-2009, 01:17 AM
hope you achieve the look your going for

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 01:18 AM
Wow ... Good luck to all of you ladies. ;) I think you are all beautiful.

beantownchica4u
07-17-2009, 01:56 AM
Hey girl! I am getting my face done with Dr. Z on September 15th we should meet up if interested.

Lisa

Congratulations!

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 02:00 AM
All these hot women getting work done. Beantownchica if thats you in the avatar then your smokin hot! :)

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 02:17 AM
Hey girl! I am getting my face done with Dr. Z on September 15th we should meet up if interested.

Lisa

Congratulations!That would be awesome! I love meeting my fellow sisters! I am going to Dr. Zukowski's Birthday bash in December too...are you? My email is Kelly@kellyshore.net

jesseflo
07-17-2009, 02:59 AM
thanks kelly i had already thought of him but will wait to see ur results. im praying its ur last stop also. as well as mine.

SexChangeTranny.com
07-17-2009, 04:46 AM
I am not a fan of Dr. Z

beantownchica4u
07-17-2009, 05:26 PM
I am scheduled to have face and body work september 15th. I am so excited but nervous a little bit because never have had any surgery. I feel that he is one of the best out their. Any one have any advice?

jesseflo
07-17-2009, 07:33 PM
I am not a fan of Dr. Z
why is that?