PDA

View Full Version : Why Are Some 'Girls' So GAY?!

Nautica
07-16-2009, 12:48 AM
:?

With 99,000 men "Am I gay posts", let's switch it up a bit.

Why are some 'girls' so GAY?! Are those what 'shemales' are? I mean, they 'claim' to want to be seen and treated as WOMEN, yet, they are so flamboyant out in public. Oh, and don't let them be in a group.

Anyone ever see this before? You know, the loud ones: Look at my tittiessss.. I hope my tuck don't come loose.. Oh Miss Thingggg.. Honey child girlfriend.. Hey boyyyy, how big is your dick, etc.

Ohhhh, to top it off.... The ones who CONSTANTLY mention.... when they were a BOY!

WTF?!

BigTime
07-16-2009, 12:58 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

gimmeurblood
07-16-2009, 01:37 AM
no offense cuz its a good question, but i love a good troll thread

bte
07-16-2009, 01:58 AM
no offense cuz its a good question, but i love a good troll thread

under the lotus

Nicole Dupre
07-16-2009, 02:30 AM

Why are some 'girls' so GAY?! Are those what 'shemales' are? I mean, they 'claim' to want to be seen and treated as WOMEN, yet, they are so faggoty(though faggot is a cigarette) out in public. Oh, and don't let them be in a group.

Anyone ever see this before? You know, the loud ones: Look at my tittiessss.. I hope my tuck don't come loose.. Oh Miss Thingggg.. Honey child girlfriend.. Hey boyyyy, how big is your dick, etc.

Ohhhh, to top it off.... The ones who CONSTANTLY mention.... when they were a BOY!

WTF?!

I kiki DOWN, sista patti g-g-g-girl. lol ;)

2009AD
07-16-2009, 02:41 AM
Chicago

Chicago, Chicago, that toddlin' town
Chicago, Chicago, I will show you around - I love it
Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose the blues in Chicago
Chicago, the town that Billy Sunday couldn't shut down

On State Street, that great street, I just want to say
They do things they don't do on Broadway
They have the time, the time of their life
I saw a man, he danced with his wife
In Chicago, Chicago, my home town

Chicago, Chicago, that toddlin' town
[ Frank Sinatra Lyrics are found on www.songlyrics.com ]
Chicago, Chicago, I'll show you around - I love it
Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose the blues in Chicago
Chicago, the town that Billy Sunday could not shut down

On State Street, that great street, I just want to say
They do things that they never do on Broadway - hey
They have the time, the time of their life
I saw a man, and he danced with his wife
In Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, that's my home town

blckhaze
07-16-2009, 02:59 AM
1) this wont end well AT ALL LOL (at east for those of us who know girls who read but dont post)

2) Its who they hung with in those prime 12-21 years. You hang around people of an upperclass standing, you're more likely to act like one. You run in the slums, you are going to have a more slum like attitude to life.
Its who they feel comfortable with so theyre more prone to acting like em.

peggygee
07-16-2009, 03:15 AM
1) this wont end well AT ALL LOL (at east for those of us who know girls who read but dont post)

2) Its who they hung with in those prime 12-21 years. You hang around people of an upperclass standing, you're more likely to act like one. You run in the slums, you are going to have a more slum like attitude to life.

Truer words have never been spoken, and that's what seperates the
boys with breasts from the true women.

It's okay to be a freak in the sheets, but be a lady in the streets.

Nautica
07-16-2009, 03:38 AM
Ahh, I see Blckhaze.. I see.. That does have some sense to it.

I'm going to edit that word from faggoty to flamboyant.. Has a more decent ring to it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-16-2009, 03:39 AM
^
@Haze and PeggyGee..

In other words, this simply boils down to upbringing? lol I clearly could see why they are how they are!?! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
07-16-2009, 03:58 AM
^
@Haze and PeggyGee..

In other words, this simply boils down to upbringing? lol I clearly could see why they are how they are!?! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Pretty much
You cant learn to be a woman from a man.......................no matter how effeminate he may be.

drock
07-16-2009, 04:36 AM

Why are some 'girls' so GAY?! Are those what 'shemales' are? I mean, they 'claim' to want to be seen and treated as WOMEN, yet, they are so flamboyant out in public. Oh, and don't let them be in a group.

WTF?!

I never thought about it but it's a damn good question. Instead of trying to just fit in and remain Anonymous it seems like a lot of them always want to be seen and heard and creating a spectacle of themselves.

Sinister
07-16-2009, 05:08 AM
lol very interesting post...honestly i've always wondered this myself since dating someone like that can be a headache in itself :roll: i assume it can be a situation where the person or persons may be desperate for attention and to them thats the only way they know how to draw it. I've seen this alot with ts who usually don't start to get into the process of becoming women until their early 20's. but the situation is different for every person so i don't want to put a certain prejudice on age group, it's more the mentality(as there are many older ts who still act like this). I think depending on why people are going through their transformation plays a huge part. Good topic

phobun
07-16-2009, 05:11 AM

I don't agree that it is a matter of how people are socialized. I think we are talking about two different groups of people.

Specifically, there are real transsexuals and there are the frauds, whom you referred to as "the 'girls' who act so gay." They tend to sound like petulant and flamboyant Chris Cockerites on miniscule doses of estrogen. They may call themselves women, but in the end, literally and figuratively speaking, they are semi-feminized gayboys.

They are brassy, loud, vulgar and will often broadcast how they used to be a boy. The only people who take them seriously are: themselves, and the slobbering, near-geriatric pervs who will suck any cock in a skirt.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but sometimes you can't take the boy out of the girl.

You can ban them from HA forum though, as at least one recently was.

Solitary Brother
07-16-2009, 05:17 AM

WTF?!

Im glad you said it but if I did they would jump on me.
But its SO true.
I think thats why guys like them because if not why date them at all?
If a tranny looks and acts just like a real woman why would you even be with a tranny?
I wouldnt.
I think guys like the flamboyant behavior.......THEY DO.

phobun
07-16-2009, 05:20 AM

They guys who like loud obnoxious queens might.

Sinister
07-16-2009, 05:31 AM

I totally disagree with this. This may be true in some cases (probably guys on the dl who are just as much queens as the ones they date) or those who date ts just for being ts. honestly anyone who has encountered someone like this, dated or seen someone slowly evolve into this, it ain't nothing nice and to ME not only is it a turn off but highly annoying...real talk. Thing that the TC posted earlier posed a good question, if ts want to be respected as women, what is with all the gay shit, it's an excellent question. almost makes the transformation (in some cases) rather pointless. Funny thing is people will act like this and then ask why they don't get respected...

Alyssa87
07-16-2009, 06:32 AM
I’m not sure what your goal was when making this thread.
I know pointing out faults in others is an easy pick-me-up for some. But I don’t know if that’s whats happening here.

Surely you have enough sympathy for your sisters to make the effort to look a little deeper into why they do things and act in ways that may be counterproductive.
This reads less like genuine curiosity and concern, and more like satire.

I think flamboyancy is often a defensive posture of sorts.
A natural response to ward off predators.
Like neon reptiles and brightly colored insects.
I'm dangerous, dont fuck with me!

Many gay men often act this way as a response to being forced to act masculine before coming out, and tone down their inherent effeminacy.

Some transgender girls may act this way because it probably feels less humiliating to get spooked on your own terms.

peggygee
07-16-2009, 06:37 AM

I don't agree that it is a matter of how people are socialized. I think we are talking about two different groups of people.

Specifically, there are real transsexuals and there are the frauds, whom you referred to as "the 'girls' who act so gay." They tend to sound like petulant and flamboyant Chris Cockerites on miniscule doses of estrogen. They may call themselves women, but in the end, literally and figuratively speaking, they are semi-feminized gayboys.

They are brassy, loud, vulgar and will often broadcast how they used to be a boy. The only people who take them seriously are: themselves, and the slobbering, near-geriatric pervs who will suck any cock in a skirt.

You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but sometimes you can't take the boy out of the girl.

You can ban them from HA forum though, as at least one recently was.

I actually think that we are expressing the same sentiments.

There are many gay men who transition and call themselves transsexuals,
but the only reason that they have transitioned was for sexual and monetary opportunities.

The only true or noticeable distinction between them and a effeminate gay
male is that they have breasts, and sometimes, sometimes other
female characteristics.

I agree with Haze's point upthread because for many of these "transwomen" their role models
and who they learn everything that they know about being women is from gay men.

For the most part they gravitate and stay in the gay and tranny scene, never making any
concrete effort to assimilate, blend or be the women that they profess they are.

Nautica
07-16-2009, 08:20 AM
I know pointing out faults in others is an easy pick-me-up for some. But I don’t know if that’s whats happening here.

Surely you have enough sympathy for your sisters to make the effort to look a little deeper into why they do things and act in ways that may be counterproductive.

Many gay men often act this way as a response to being forced to act masculine before coming out, and tone down their inherent effeminacy.

Some transgender girls may act this way because it probably feels less humiliating to get spooked on your own terms.

Well,

Let me give you a little enlightening so you may understand better.

When a person tries to help a 'girl' and or 'girls' in a number of different ways because they say they are a 'woman' and want to be seen as a 'woman' and then for them to go out in public and say: "I don't care. Fuck fish!" .. it makes one start to wonder. How many girls do you know would help another girl with her tits in this jealous 'society'?

I don't know how you live your life, dear, but I live in the straight, ahem, straight(whatever that means) world and chose to post this question on this board to get a little more knowledge on how others think. I've asked a couple of them about it before. Either I got no answer or it made no sense. Don't remember which one.

I don't do the flakeness. If had intentions of posting something other than what I posted, I would have and it'd be, quite, clear what I meant.

It's there life and they can live it how they choose fit, obviously. Sort of like when a guy asks a transwoman how old they were when they first started their 'thing', so to speak or when they 'knew'. You know? It doesn't make a difference, but they're curious. Curiosity.

Don't EVER come at me assuming I'm insinuating other than what I type/typed.

See how that works? Are you enlightened?

yosi
07-16-2009, 08:36 AM

WTF?!

A woman doesn't have to prove constantly that she's a woman unless she or "she" has her doubts about it.......... 8)

if I know who I am , I don't have to prove it to myself all the time.

just my 2 cents

Alyssa87
07-16-2009, 08:38 AM

Well,

Let me give you a little enlightening so you may understand better.

When a person tries to help a 'girl' and or 'girls' in a number of different ways because they say they are a 'woman' and want to be seen as a 'woman' and then for them to go out in public and say: "I don't care. Fuck fish!" .. it makes one start to wonder. How many girls do you know would help another girl with her tits in this jealous 'society'?

I don't know how you live your life, dear, but I live in the straight, ahem, straight(whatever that means) world and chose to post this question on this board to get a little more knowledge on how others think. I've asked a couple of them about it before. Either I got no answer or it made no sense. Don't remember which one.

I don't do the flakeness. If had intentions of posting something other than what I posted, I would have and it'd be, quite, clear what I meant.

It's there life and they can live it how they choose fit, obviously. Sort of like when a guy asks a transwoman how old they were when they first started their 'thing', so to speak or when they 'knew'. You know? It doesn't make a difference, but they're curious. Curiosity.

Don't EVER come at me assuming I'm insinuating other than what I type/typed.

See how that works? Are you enlightened?

I wouldn’t call it enlightened.
You just exhibited the same hostility towards me that you did towards girls too faggoty for your liking in your original post.

I hope your reading lesson made you feel better.

Nautica
07-16-2009, 08:49 AM
Anyone who knows me knows I don't do hostility. I know, know one truly knows anyone.

Think what you want. I'm sure your goal is to be 'politically correct', but if you can see past your own thoughts, you'd know this was not meant to be, in your words, hostile.

Read around. You'll see I don't do the rudeness.
Every can't know everything, unlike yourself?

Alyssa87
07-16-2009, 08:56 AM
Anyone who knows me knows I don't do hostility. I know, know one truly knows anyone.

Think what you want. I'm sure your goal is to be 'politically correct', but if you can see past your own thoughts, you'd know this was not meant to be, in your words, hostile.

Read around. You'll see I don't do the rudeness.
Every can't know everything, unlike yourself?

: )

You're really pretty.

i'm less bent on being politically correct, and more interested in being objective.

and although i think your last line was meant to be a slighted remark, and not a question (where the first word is missing a suffix)--
i do not think i know everything.

Solitary Brother
07-16-2009, 09:04 AM
"i do not think i know everything."

Actually you do and I find it funny.

Nautica
07-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Well, thank you. You're lovely yourself.

I like how you switched it over as I despise confrontations. You're correct, it wasn't a question.

I can appreciate a woman with a quick mind and intelligence and you seem to have both.

In regards to this topic, maybe some questions are better left unanswered?

Nautica
07-16-2009, 09:09 AM

WTF?!

A woman doesn't have to prove constantly that she's a woman unless she or "she" has her doubts about it.......... 8)

just my 2 cents

You don't get it, dear. Thanks for your response.

Alyssa87
07-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Well, thank you. You're lovely yourself.

I like how you switched it over as I despise confrontations. You're correct, it wasn't a question.

I can appreciate a woman with a quick mind and intelligence and you seem to have both.

In regards to this topic, maybe some questions are better left unanswered?

Oh no. its great to ask questions!!
I just wasnt sure where the questions were coming from.
(There is an amazing amount of underlying contempt towards TS's on this board)
Now i know. and i thank you.
--for clearing it up, and for being complimentary and mature about or mini-spat.

the appreciation is mutual...Sista.

Nautica
07-16-2009, 09:16 AM
[quote]I think guys like the flamboyant behavior.......THEY DO.
if ts want to be respected as women, what is with all the gay shit, it's an excellent question.

That sums it up. Seeing as how this board is so big, I figured someone would have insight on this. I've wondered this for a while.

Edited to add: I hope that quote thing came out right. I'm looking up quotes at 3am. LOL! Night all!

BellaBellucci
07-16-2009, 09:23 AM
^
@Haze and PeggyGee..

~Kisses.

HTG

Pretty much
You cant learn to be a woman from a man.......................no matter how effeminate he may be.

Agreed and cosigned 1000%!

http://www.scandata.com/agreement.png

~BB~

yosi
07-16-2009, 10:14 AM

WTF?!

just my 2 cents

You don't get it, dear. Thanks for your response.

an example to clarify my meaning : there is a difference between a short woman wearing highheels and being very vocal about her being so tall , and a tall woman who doesn't have to prove anything about it.....

because I'm just a male who happens like all kinds of WOMEN , including those with that magic part in them , I need to identify who are the females that were truly born in the wrong body and those who are in it only for the money...........

if you have a better criteria , I would love to read about it 8)

blacktgirls
07-16-2009, 10:34 AM

WTF?!i know this very same girl . .... she talks with a loud whiny voice and can make a word stretch on for a minute and this gurl ain't just doing it as a way of expressing her coming out or as a defense because this BITCH screams out this very same shit while her head is hanging out the damn car window !!!

Nautica
07-16-2009, 07:48 PM
LOL @ stretch a word for a minute!! :!: :!:

AmericanDream
07-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Yea I hate loud-mouths no matter who they are.
As for Alyssa, don't mind her she just TRIES to be a know-it-all. It's pretty sad and in her words probably an "easy pick-me-up" for her.

She wrote-
"I think flamboyancy is often a defensive posture of sorts.
I'm dangerous, dont fuck with me!"

So ward off predators, who's predators?
Guys who check them out? So your saying girls don't like to be checked out? They get loud and obnoxious to scare away guys?? Nope I THINK flamboyancy is more about drawing attention to yourself and it is.

MrsKellyPierce
07-16-2009, 09:37 PM
Alot of girls start out in the pageant world/Drag Shows...thats how they talk. They all try to 'read', 'tell the t', and what not. I find it amusing sometimes just to watch. I don't act like that for sure, but it is entertaining lol

Alyssa87
07-16-2009, 10:52 PM
As for Alyssa, don't mind her she just TRIES to be a know-it-all. It's pretty sad and in her words probably an "easy pick-me-up" for her.

She wrote-

Guys who check them out? So your saying girls don't like to be checked out? They get loud and obnoxious to scare away guys?? Nope I THINK flamboyancy is more about drawing attention to yourself and it is.

Oh goodness.

When i said predators, i was referring to aggressive transphobic people they may come in contact with that spook them. Not guys that check them out.
So no, i wasnt saying girls don't like to be checked out.
Or that they get loud and obnoxious to scare away guys.

What i ACTUALLY said was "Some transgender girls may act this way because it probably feels less humiliating to get spooked on your own terms."

--Meaning it might feel less embarrassing to get spooked if you're trying to act flamboyantly.
As opposed to trying to be as demure and blendable as possible, only to be outed and made fun of for trying to pass as a genetic female.

Flamboyancy is also about drawing attention to yourself, of course. But i was trying to be a little more introspective about it.
Why would she want to draw that kind of attention?
"Here i am. Yeah i'm a tranny. Get in your shits and giggles. I'm not trying to fool anybody."
Its unfortunate she feels compelled to do this, but its understandable.
(I emphasize that i'm not saying this is always, or even usually the case)

As to the personal attack, i'm truly sorry i rub you the wrong way.
But i get a lot of business off this place, so im not going anywhere.

BellaBellucci
07-16-2009, 11:01 PM

She wrote-

This time I actually agree with you unlike the other thread. lol

~BB~

tslvrnyc
07-16-2009, 11:05 PM
I have an idea about this.

A few times I left the club with a TS and got back to her place to have her turn on gay porn. I think a lot of the girls are gay men who just find it easier to live as a female than as a male. Whatever their reasons, it's their business and I don't really care one way or another.

BellaBellucci
07-16-2009, 11:08 PM
I have an idea about this.

A few times I left the club with a TS and got back to her place to have her turn on gay porn. I think a lot of the girls are gay men who just find it easier to live as a female than as a male. Whatever their reasons, it's their business and I don't really care one way or another.

Also agreed. But it's hard to be in public with some. It's embarrassing how much attention they seek.

~BB~

sheyum
07-16-2009, 11:47 PM
wow--interesting thread...it's unfortunate that there needs to be such animosity between the author and alyssa87

im not sure it was warranted.
alyssa was--as always--just displaying her thoughtful and evolved perspective on things...I dont find that she uses her intellect as a "pick me up" at all..she flaunts it for sure...but shit---with all of the flaunting in the world..we could use a few MORE people flaunting intellect and tolerance...
dont you think??

that being said--i think the original question was interesting and thought provoking..it IS annoying as shit the way some tgrils act--and let me tell you--as a st8 guy--its big turn off-for me at least..and sure isnt attractive---so its an interesting observation--and question..

but--Alyssa had a persepctive on it that cuts through prejudice and made (me at least) think in a more compassionate way about the girls--what they go through--their life experience-their trials--their insecurities-fears-defenses--and how they might cope with them..

so--once again--Im thankful to have Alyssa on the board--she elevates things...

BUT_-thats not to Dis the poster's (sorry-i cant remember her name now and cant access it while typing) post....I kind of agree with you...

baileyandkc
07-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Am I the only one that enjoys this thread simply because Alyssa's and Nautica's avatars show up so much!

Alyssa87
07-17-2009, 12:36 AM
thanks for the love sheyum and baileyandkc : )

BLKGSXR
07-17-2009, 01:29 AM
wow--interesting thread...it's unfortunate that there needs to be such animosity between the author and alyssa87

im not sure it was warranted.
alyssa was--as always--just displaying her thoughtful and evolved perspective on things...I dont find that she uses her intellect as a "pick me up" at all..she flaunts it for sure...but shit---with all of the flaunting in the world..we could use a few MORE people flaunting intellect and tolerance...
dont you think??

that being said--i think the original question was interesting and thought provoking..it IS annoying as shit the way some tgrils act--and let me tell you--as a st8 guy--its big turn off-for me at least..and sure isnt attractive---so its an interesting observation--and question..

but--Alyssa had a persepctive on it that cuts through prejudice and made (me at least) think in a more compassionate way about the girls--what they go through--their life experience-their trials--their insecurities-fears-defenses--and how they might cope with them..

BUT_-thats not to Dis the poster's (sorry-i cant remember her name now and cant access it while typing) post....I kind of agree with you...Co-signed- Btw who is americandream? -imo-a newb who knows nothing about the girls here. ie-alyssa-who has a Vast vocabulary-trust-their are time where she throws some random ass words out there such as DOLDRUM-then all I can say is wtf.

dude your new so maybe idle and spectate some shit,ya might learn something-Refers to AmericanDream...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-17-2009, 01:43 AM
who is a Britney Spears Fan? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

sucka4chix
07-17-2009, 02:16 AM
From my personal experience as a close objective by-stander, the group "T-girls" is made up of a wide spectrum of personalities. At one end is the woman trapped in a mans body who thinks she is the only true transsexual. She hates her "birth defect" and will do whatever it takes to get rid of it. At the other end is the flamer non-op, non-procedure type (popular in the south).
Like any spectrum, most people fall some where in between these 2 extremes. I don't know if numbers are more prevalent for one type or another.
BUT, I do know as a "straight" man who likes TSes, I prefer them close to the middle. Unlike some flamboyant poster said earlier, I don't like the flamboyant "girls". As some one who grew up "straight", I'm not attracted to the gayness. Yes, I like the cock, but it stops there. Any other signs of gayness is a turn off. If you snap or lisp or have that weird gay dude look or want to take me to a gay club, I'm turned off. I know it doesn't make sense, but a true tranny fan really does want a CHICK with a DICK, (even though we know it technically doesn't exist), not a gay dude with tits!

AmericanDream
07-17-2009, 02:17 AM
Actually, flaunting intelligence is called ignorance. It's also a good indicator that the person is really insecure. No, we don't want any more FLAUNTING intelligence or tolerance. I'll give you time to find a better word because flaunting isn't what you want.

BLKGSXR, I've followed these forums for years and I just recently signed up mainly because I wanted to see some photos that were posted.

If she did it in a positive way it'd be different, but she does it to demean and talk down to posters no matter who they may be.

Now tell me that ain't insecuree......?

BLKGSXR
07-17-2009, 02:22 AM
Actually, flaunting intelligence is called ignorance. It's also a good indicator that the person is really insecure. No, we don't want any more FLAUNTING intelligence or tolerance. I'll give you time to find a better word because flaunting isn't what you want.

BLKGSXR, I've followed these forums for years and I just recently signed up mainly because I wanted to see some photos that were posted.

If she did it in a positive way it'd be different, but she does it to demean and talk down to posters no matter who they may be.

Now tell me that ain't insecuree......?ok so you lurked for X amount of years as a non-member to wait till Jul-09 to lurk as a member to collect pics-tsk tsk come to mind.
Also-The must be logged in to view pictures-Started no more than a year ago fyi-

AmericanDream
07-17-2009, 02:25 AM
Look I don't need to explain myself you...I didn't collect anything I just looked at them and they were good.

Nautica
07-17-2009, 02:33 AM
[quote="Alyssa87"]
Surely you have enough sympathy for your sisters to make the effort to look a little deeper

[quote="Alyssa87"] pointing out faults in others is an easy pick-me-up for some. But I don’t know if that’s whats happening here.

I wouldn’t call it enlightened.
You just exhibited the same hostility towards me that you did towards girls too faggoty for your liking in your original post.
I hope your reading lesson made you feel better

I thought about posting what I'm about to post since we 'squashed' what you were going through. No. No. There is a phrase: Practice What You Preach. I was looking at what people have been posting about you in this thread, then I remembered something I read that you typed.

I'd like some enlightenment on the quote of YOURS below, as to get a better perspective on what you meant by 'porn girls' being UGLY and MASCULINE since you're the MADAME SAVE A 'GIRL'. It doesn't seem sattire-ish or anything, just plain out nasty. ***ESPECIALLY on a board with SO MANY 'PORN' girls.*** You remind me of 1 of those hypercritical bible pushers which I CAN'T STAND. They try to make themselves look better by trying to twist others, when what they did is a number of kinds of wrong. 'By the way, I hope your reading lesson made you feel better'.
I should go back and delete all of that explaining I did. You really must THINK before you ACT. Got me wasting my pink and white nails.

Remember this?:

Alyssa87
A Hot HungAngel

Posted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont post in these threads..

mostly because i think most tgirl porn models are ugly and/or masculine. and i dont want to be a bitch.

but lil mama is defintely a cutie.

Nautica
07-17-2009, 02:37 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Isn't she great! :lol:

Nautica
07-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Am I the only one that enjoys this thread simply because Nautica's avatar shows up so much!

Thank you! :)

I hope you don't notice that Baileyandkc! :P Kisses!!

AmericanDream
07-17-2009, 02:38 AM
+2

BellaBellucci
07-17-2009, 02:42 AM

She wrote-

~BB~

I just saw this again and realized there were some bad things said about Alyssa. For the record that is NOT what I agree with. I agree with the latter part of the quote. Sorry girl. lol Just caught that.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
07-17-2009, 02:46 AM

Flaunting intelligence = disagreeing with you? Is that it? I don't get it. Define 'flaunting' in this context.

~BB~

Alyssa87
07-17-2009, 03:07 AM
I thought about posting what I'm about to post since we 'squashed' what you were going through. No. No. There is a phrase: Practice What You Preach. I was looking at what people have been posting about you in this thread, then I remembered something I read that you typed.

I'd like some enlightenment on the quote of YOURS below, as to get a better perspective on what you meant by 'porn girls' being UGLY and MASCULINE since you're the MADAME SAVE A 'GIRL'. It doesn't seem sattire-ish or anything, just plain out nasty. ***ESPECIALLY on a board with SO MANY 'PORN' girls.*** You remind me of 1 of those hypercritical bible pushers which I CAN'T STAND. They try to make themselves look better by trying to twist others, when what they did is a number of kinds of wrong. 'By the way, I hope your reading lesson made you feel better'.
I should go back and delete all of that explaining I did. You really must THINK before you ACT. Got me wasting my pink and white nails.

Remember this?:

Alyssa87
A Hot HungAngel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mostly because i think most tgirl porn models are ugly and/or masculine. and i dont want to be a bitch.

what? the girl in that thread was cute.
most of them arent imo.

thats not being nasty. what would be nasty is if i DID post in the particular threads and say negative things.

i reserved my comments for when a girl is cute.

A+ on digging up dirt tho. How long did it take you?

Alyssa87
07-17-2009, 03:19 AM

She wrote-

~BB~

I just saw this again and realized there were some bad things said about Alyssa. For the record that is NOT what I agree with. I agree with the latter part of the quote. Sorry girl. lol Just caught that.

~BB~

its cool. i figured as much.

i'm sorry he feels that way. but eh :violin cry me a river.

SexChangeTranny.com
07-17-2009, 04:48 AM
I find myself beyond sexuality. I love eating ass and that is not a very girly thing... I love gay porn... I love a guy with a cute ass... I would love to date a bisexual guy I can watch with another guy...LOL

I guess I am as gay as they cum

AmericanDream
07-17-2009, 04:54 AM
She did get you good.

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 04:59 AM
I'd like Danielle to toss my salad and bake my potato. Then in the morning i'm makin waffles ;) and not frozen ones baby , made from scratch.

BLKGSXR
07-17-2009, 05:17 AM
I'd like Danielle to toss my salad and bake my potato. Then in the morning i'm makin waffles ;) and not frozen ones baby , made from scratch.TMI dude-I was trying to eat a bomb as fuck croissant...

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 05:22 AM
:lol: my bad ... :shrug:

Bobzz
07-17-2009, 05:25 AM
I find myself beyond sexuality. I love eating ass and that is not a very girly thing... I love gay porn... I love a guy with a cute ass... I would love to date a bisexual guy I can watch with another guy...LOL

I guess I am as gay as they cum

No, but you're probably about as horny as they cum and that's why you're so fuckin hot!

phobun
07-17-2009, 06:11 AM

BUT_-thats not to Dis the poster's (sorry-i cant remember her name now and cant access it while typing) post....I kind of agree with you...

Yes. Good post. The original question is a relevant and important one. I feel bad about throwing rocks at the screaming queens who mislabel themselves as transsexuals, but I think they make real transsexuals look bad. Getting all loud and histrionic while pretending to be trans does TS women a disservice.

Peggy articulated her position well and I'm going to go with her wisdom on this issue. Alyssa has a good heart, but I think she is being overly generous to the "girls" who act gay. Some may act out as a defensive mechanism, but I believe most do it because 1) they see their gayboy friends do it all the time and it probably seems normal, 2) they think any misbehavior would be considered cute anyway since they see themselves as so hot or 3) they want to attract guys like SB who like shrieking nellies in skirts.

Nautica
07-17-2009, 06:38 AM

Remember this?:

Alyssa87
A Hot HungAngel

what? the girl in that thread was cute.
most of them arent imo.

thats not being nasty. what would be nasty is if i DID post in the particular threads and say negative things.

i reserved my comments for when a girl is cute.

A+ on digging up dirt tho. How long did it take you?

Not long at all. Nanosecond at most. Practice what you preach will be something good for you to remember. :idea:

RangeHova
07-17-2009, 08:24 AM
Props to the poster of this post. I have often wondered the same questions.

Depite the isues that came up on this post, I do think that both side were right. I think for a girl to be taken seriously that she needs to put that gay shit behind her or at least save it for the gay club and work her way into leading a life that exist more in the real world.

But I have also seen how some girls do use the gay scene, the gay friends and culture as a defense mechanism. They would rather go out and be flamboyant and loud than to try to pass and to fail. For them being clocked/read while trying to pass is worse than being the loud ass tranny. Its sad but it is a reality.

I've known some really beautiful, visually passable girls that will get in a 'straight' situation and damn near close down, partly due to gear and partly because they haven't socialized themselves enough around non gay people that they don't know how to be open in such situations. Livinghere in Atlanta, I see plenty of girls who have the looks to go almost anywhere and pass but deal in almost exclusive gay circles unless they absolutely have to venture outside of that world. I've sen girls gravitate to hooking just because it allows them to deal less with a straight world'

Becoming a passable looking girl is hard enough that many girls put so much effort into how they look and don't spend nearly enough time on everything else. And like Peggy said, some don't want to take those extra steps because they really and truly don't want to be seen a female.

transmaven
07-17-2009, 08:33 AM
Even though Alyssa and I have had our little contretemps, I would never confuse her with someone mean-spirited. She seems painfully nice in fact. At least most times and with most people. :wink:

And she *is* very bright. That shd. never be held against anyone, esp. someone as young as she is.

I too am impressed if she used the word "doldrums." Excellent word that describes a state rarely lasting long on HA.

JeniferTS
07-17-2009, 12:36 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

leave britney alone!!!

Nautica
07-17-2009, 06:36 PM
Even though Alyssa and I have had our little contretemps, I would never confuse her with someone mean-spirited. She seems painfully nice in fact. At least most times and with most people. :wink:

And she *is* very bright. That shd. never be held against anyone, esp. someone as young as she is.

I too am impressed if she used the word "doldrums." Excellent word that describes a state rarely lasting long on HA.

That's all fine and dandy, Transmaven, but when she comes to'save the day' of these so called 'girls' and have the nerve to type.. SHE THINKS SOME TGIRL PORN MODELS ARE UGLY AND/OR MASCULINE.. Especially on a board where so many of these tgirls are in porn, it needs to be brought to attention.

I have no problem with that person. We don't know each other, but she can save the super-save-a -____- act for someone else. Those tgirl porn models, as she typed may feel like a woman AND act like a woman and may try as hard as they can to look the best they can. As for the boys who slap silicone in their chest and ass and run around topless in public and saying, 'they can do it because they're a man', that's a different subject..which bring's about: Why Are Some 'girls' So Gay.

As I stated, I despise confrontation, but I won't be played the fool by someone of double standards and who has shown their true colors for their 'sistas'. :wink:

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 06:50 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

leave britney alone!!!

I like Britney chunky style. :)

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 06:50 PM
:shrug:

SarahG
07-17-2009, 07:20 PM
That's all fine and dandy, Transmaven, but when she comes to'save the day' of these so called 'girls' and have the nerve to type.. SHE THINKS SOME TGIRL PORN MODELS ARE UGLY AND/OR MASCULINE.. Especially on a board where so many of these tgirls are in porn, it needs to be brought to attention.

Is she wrong?

It would seem to me that you could pick any group, any at all, and SOME of the people in that group will be either ugly or masculine.

Certainly it's true for gg's, so why wouldn't it be different for trans people?

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Every group has a DUFF.

JeniferTS
07-17-2009, 07:29 PM
one word: FAIL :lol:

sheyum
07-17-2009, 07:30 PM

Ok--american dream--now i have to defend my girl alyssa..
maybe "flaunting" IS the wrong word-but now you're playing with semantics..Id rather say she wears her intelligence on her sleeve...
But why not? ..what Im saying is that the world could use MORE people who lead with intelligence and tolerance--not hatred ,criticism, intolerance..That doesnt mean you cant be crticial of something--as Alyssa apparently was in her comment about certain people looking "ugly" (im not familiar with the context of that thread)
but no one can say that Alyssa talks DOWN to people--thats absurd..
She's all about positivity and seems to be leading her life that way...I would say she's a great role model for TG women- and Ive found she generally reserves comment unless she has something positive to say...
Im afraid that knocking her is a losing battle
sorry--but she's got her shit together..

JeniferTS
07-17-2009, 07:35 PM

Ok--american dream--now i have to defend my girl alyssa..
maybe "flaunting" IS the wrong word-but now you're playing with semantics..Id rather say she wears her intelligence on her sleeve...
But why not? ..what Im saying is that the world could use MORE people who lead with intelligence and tolerance--not hatred ,criticism, intolerance..That doesnt mean you cant be crticial of something--as Alyssa apparently was in her comment about certain people looking "ugly" (im not familiar with the context of that thread)
but no one can say that Alyssa talks DOWN to people--thats absurd..
She's all about positivity and seems to be leading her life that way...I would say he's a great role model for TG women- and Ive found she generally reserves comment unless she has something positive to say...
Im afraid that knocking her is a losing battle
sorry--but she's got her shit together..

fix that boo boo..lol

Nicole Dupre
07-17-2009, 07:43 PM
I think many hot GGs act like gay men as well, so I don't think trannys have a monopoly on being catty or acting like cunts.

And what's better? Hideous GGs and closet crossdressers, or faggoty trannys? ;)

Personally, I love my faggot sisters, and that includes drag queens, transvestites, and femme gay guys.

Nautica
07-17-2009, 07:52 PM
[quote="Nicole Dupre"]I think many hot GGs act like gay men as well

Haha! Yeah, some seem to get stuck like that. A number of celebrity women with gay male designers and stylists do it.

Nautica
07-17-2009, 08:09 PM

Is she wrong?

It would seem to me that you could pick any group, any at all, and SOME of the people in that group will be either ugly or masculine.

Certainly it's true for gg's, so why wouldn't it be different for trans people?

You missed my point comepletely. Whether she's wrong or right is her opinion. She mentioned I'm pretty and she is a pretty woman as well, so we don't have to worry about that issue on looks. :) My point is.. to not judge a certain group then bombard someone for questioning a general group. It could've been left at questions and answers and all of these extras would've had no need to arise. Understand?

peggygee
07-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Peggy articulated her position well and I'm going to go with her wisdom on this issue.

Props to the poster of this post. I have often wondered the same questions.

Depite the isues that came up on this post, I do think that both side were right. I think for a girl to be taken seriously that she needs to put that gay shit behind her or at least save it for the gay club and work her way into leading a life that exist more in the real world.

But I have also seen how some girls do use the gay scene, the gay friends and culture as a defense mechanism. They would rather go out and be flamboyant and loud than to try to pass and to fail. For them being clocked/read while trying to pass is worse than being the loud ass tranny. Its sad but it is a reality.

I've known some really beautiful, visually passable girls that will get in a 'straight' situation and damn near close down, partly due to gear and partly because they haven't socialized themselves enough around non gay people that they don't know how to be open in such situations. Livinghere in Atlanta, I see plenty of girls who have the looks to go almost anywhere and pass but deal in almost exclusive gay circles unless they absolutely have to venture outside of that world. I've sen girls gravitate to hooking just because it allows them to deal less with a straight world'

Becoming a passable looking girl is hard enough that many girls put so much effort into how they look and don't spend nearly enough time on everything else. And like Peggy said, some don't want to take those extra steps because they really and truly don't want to be seen a female.

Phobun, thanks for the vote of confidence. :wink:

RH, I didn't grow up, or spend much time in the "gayborhood", so I can't
relate to the mindset of some of the women you alluded to.

As I have often-times stated, I transitioned to be a woman not to
be a transsexual.

I read in these pages, and on other sites, that some are proud to be a
third gender, shemale, or other perjorative term.

I also read the sheer loathing, animosity, jealousy and sometimes outright
hatred that some transwomen have for natal females.

Now I'm not saying that every transwoman has to have GRS like I did, to
be deemed a "true transsexual", but I do maintain that there are many
wolve's in sheep's clothing, and many men with breasts in women's
clothing falsely calling themselves transsexuals, and that does the true
transsexual a huge disservice.

Bobzz
07-17-2009, 10:12 PM
... but I do maintain that there are many
wolve's in sheep's clothing, and many men with breasts in women's
clothing falsely calling themselves transsexuals, and that does the true
transsexual a huge disservice.

I'm going to have to agree here. In my experience limited primarily to the NYC club scene, in a venue like Allanah's parties, where there are a large number of so-called transsexual women, I seem to have encountered a fair number of individuals (and this has been almost exclusively a Latina thing in my case, so excuse the generalization) where the girls tell me how they want to show me their dicks, fuck me in ass or that they want me to suck their cocks, etc. Not that there's anything wrong with any of it, but that type of approach and attitude has always struck me as being a very aggressive, decidedly gay male headset. I think it's odd to say the least that someone who wants to be perceived and treated as woman would lead, if you will, with their dicks of all things. I've met plenty of GGs who made it clear that they were interested but they've all done it in a way that was noticeably more feminine in approach and I can't remember any GG who led with her pussy, so to speak.

AmericanDream
07-17-2009, 10:49 PM
You guys have got to be joking...I don't need some tranny chasers defending her. My point was made and taken, people know what's real. If you think I'm going to argue with YOU (sheyum or whoever else) I don't know what your thinking. I don't know how you seem to think you know so much about this girl. but keep on chasin' boy.

sheyum
07-17-2009, 11:13 PM
what EXCACTLY makes you call me a tranny chaser? because I disagree with your characterization of a particular person?
you think Im kissing alyssa's ass?? for what possible motive..?
i dont even know her personally..

i just read alot of shit on this board--and theres alot of ignorance and prejudice...
and I like the fact that she uses her fucking brain and demonstrates a certain level of class....she's obviously sexual --and sexy--but also thinks about other things and seeks to elevate herself a bit...

Im not sure how admiring things about her makes me a tranny chaser..
and if i am--what are you?

BLKGSXR
07-17-2009, 11:13 PM
You guys have got to be joking...I don't need some tranny chasers defending her. My point was made and taken, people know what's real. If you think I'm going to argue with YOU (sheyum or whoever else) I don't know what your thinking. I don't know how you seem to think you know so much about this girl. but keep on chasin' boy.I know your not calling anyone a chaser.mr-Sign up to see pics Lmfao-Dude you got called on some shit and then got butthurt so you wouldnt answer QQ.(pair of crying eyes) Btw-I wouldnt call that defending her-alyssa does that on her own-people are merely stating that your a douche and know nothing. so fuck you and have a nice day :D

AmericanDream
07-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Right right....like you said, you don't know her personally, so don't act like you do and STFU. I have the right to an opinion as much as you and obviously I'm not alone here. Just drop it because you don't have anything to do with it. I made my point and it was taken.

BLKGSXR
07-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Right right....like you said, you don't know her personally, so don't act like you do and STFU. I have the right to an opinion as much as you and obviously I'm not alone here. Just drop it because you don't have anything to do with it. I made my point and it was taken.there is a fine line between opinion-and-talking irrepairable shit-guess what...Your becoming the shit talker-who slanders a very kind transgender womans name so again fuck you and have a nice day. :D

sheyum
07-17-2009, 11:26 PM
no---I'M the one who said i dont know her personally

who are you adressing mr american dream?

AmericanDream
07-17-2009, 11:51 PM
I addressed Alyssa so you cheerleaders can STFU now.

BLKGSXR
07-17-2009, 11:51 PM
I addressed Alyssa so you cheerleaders can STFU now.mmhhmm- go prance along and collect more pics...

sheyum
07-17-2009, 11:57 PM
yeah--fuck yu american dream...

who needs all the hate?

rockabilly
07-18-2009, 12:25 AM
:popcorn: