PDA

View Full Version : LA AND CHICAGO TS SCENE

sd123223
07-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Hey all,

Will be trqvelling to LA I assume West Hollywood is the ebst place to stay for the TS scene clubs and action etc?

any recommendations on hotels somewehre close to the club scene would be helpful.

Also where in Chicago is the best TS action and where to stay?

Im 30 form Australia and am travelling solo so any info is appreciated
hope someone can play travel agent for me :)

or any recommendations on girls to date would be great too :)

AmyDaly
07-13-2009, 10:03 AM
LA:

The Palms(West hollywood) Monday,Fridays.
Best time is usually 11:30 PM on Fridays. Mondays are usually dead. This is more of a divey bar. But its ok sometimes. Last Friday, Morgan Baily, Celest, Hazel tucker, and myself were all there.

Club Cobra(North Hollywood) Thursdays
Best time is usually 11:30 pm.
Lots of girls from this board go there. Lots of hot girls and dancers. This is pretty much were its at for the la ts club scene.

The Oxwood - (Van Nuys ) Satudays, and another day? im not sure.
I would assume 11:30 is the best time here too.
Lots of people here. Usually more CD's and TV's at this club. It can possible still be a good time though. There are people always dancing too.

Those are the ones I know. Alot of the guys on this board go to these three. I am sure you will see people you know of from the board.

rockabilly
07-13-2009, 12:42 PM
And thats why i gotta move to L.A.

BellaBellucci
07-13-2009, 01:12 PM
LA:

The Palms(West hollywood) Monday,Fridays.
Best time is usually 11:30 PM on Fridays. Mondays are usually dead. This is more of a divey bar. But its ok sometimes. Last Friday, Morgan Baily, Celest, Hazel tucker, and myself were all there.

Club Cobra(North Hollywood) Thursdays
Best time is usually 11:30 pm.
Lots of girls from this board go there. Lots of hot girls and dancers. This is pretty much were its at for the la ts club scene.

The Oxwood - (Van Nuys ) Satudays, and another day? im not sure.
I would assume 11:30 is the best time here too.
Lots of people here. Usually more CD's and TV's at this club. It can possible still be a good time though. There are people always dancing too.

Those are the ones I know. Alot of the guys on this board go to these three. I am sure you will see people you know of from the board.

I don't think the Palms is nearly as bad as people make it out to be. I'd actually rather go there than Cobra and I definitely like it better than Peanuts. It has a much more intimate vibe than either. It is, however, ridiculously overpriced.

And I used to hate the Oxwood but it's so convenient that it's hard not to go in and see some old friends at least from time to time. I went there with Olivia a few times but I haven't seen her there in a while.

Oh and Oxwood's other nite is Wednesday.

~BB~

lumberjack
07-14-2009, 04:47 AM
Agree with Bella about Palms, ambiance not that bad, drinks overpriced.

Cobra, gotten a little too popular, too many guys standing around with no game or too cheap to have a good time.

If you're decent looking, willing to spend some cash, you will have a great time. Besides, you probably have an Aussie accent, thought all chicks dig that.

Trasnportation may be an issue for an out of towner, there's a Ramada right across the street from Palms, some other places within walking distance. Can always take a cab. Haven't noticed much lodging around Cobra, best if you had your own wheels.

raybbaby
07-14-2009, 05:06 AM
Hrmm, let me weigh in as a dude. Do not miss Thursdays at Cobra, it is a veritable feast for the eyes. I went there for the first time about 5 months ago. I will never forget the impression it made on me. Turns out the hottest girls in LA, are TSgirls. The Palms floor plan is kinda messed up, and the number and obviousness of the "working" girls kinda leaves me a bit put off, but if that's your thing, you'll love it. I am always at Ox on Wed and Saturdays, it's only a few blocks from my place, and has a lot of tables where one can chill and chat, which is not that popular in LA. People wanna dance and just keep moving around the club. The TS crowd doesn't really show up in any kind of numbers 'til 11:30. They are a late night crowd to be sure. I would check 'em all out if you're visiting, your and my tastes may be very different. I enjoy the neighborhood "dive bar" feel of Oxwood in, and the nearly overwhelming spectacle of club Cobra. But obviously tastes vary from person to person.

Willie Escalade
07-14-2009, 06:56 AM
Amy is right on the money...as is Bella. Due to my current schedule, I'm always at Cobra on Thursdays and usually at Palms on Friday.

I was about to leave early last Friday. Then I saw Celeste walking up. Then Buddy and his entourage of babes (Amy, Hazel, and Morgan) followed. Needless to say, I stayed. :D

This Thursday at Cobra will be the celebration of Kenya's birthday, so I expect another fairly large crowd.

sd123223
07-14-2009, 08:23 AM
Thanks too all you guys and gals that posted for me.

I am going to check them all out. Being an Aussie I don't know alot I am only looking to chill out in LA and hit the clubs and bars so I will stay in either West or North Hollywood I have cash, so theres no problems there with catching cabs

I got one other question do the clubs you are talking about is there a dress code lots of clubs here in Melbourne Oz where I am from you can wear a t shirt and jeans or even no top at all when your inside? Is this true for the clubs that are mentioned above???

I work out and am a dancer so when I go to clubs I usually only have some jeans on and not much else!!! maybe a singlet etc

Dumb question I know but before I pack be handy to know lol

thanks Again

And yep have an Aussie accent :)

lumberjack
07-15-2009, 04:07 AM
No dress code as far as I can tell. Cobra, jeans, casual shirt and sneakers are the norm. Palms, I prefer to dress a little nicer, casual pants, collared shirt, nice shoes, but plenty of guys dress like the crowd at Cobra.

sd123223
07-15-2009, 09:13 AM
thanks lumberjack and the rest, really helpful info keep an eye out for the guy with the Aussie accent and please say hello :)

blacktgirls
07-15-2009, 09:39 AM
Also where in Chicago is the best TS action and where to stay?

Im 30 form Australia and am travelling solo so any info is appreciated
hope someone can play travel agent for me :)

or any recommendations on girls to date would be great too :) if you're stopping thru Chicago you better get an iron condom !!!..... reading the chicago girls' postings on this forum, to say , " they seem a little scary , " would be an understatement !!!

nicoleneuman24
07-15-2009, 11:45 AM
whats that suppose to mean, blacktgirls?? grrrr

blacktgirls
07-15-2009, 12:51 PM
whats that suppose to mean, blacktgirls?? grrrrbeautiful , you are the exception not the rule

Morgan Bailey
07-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Amy Daly said it all babe. Hopefully we will see you at Cobra :)

pablo12
07-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Willie. You're a lucky boy going to Cobra if it's Kenya's birthday tonight. Please send her some love from a fan in London. If you could manage a pic or two of her here I would be eternally grateful. Thanks in anticipation, P.

sd123223
07-17-2009, 10:48 AM
thanks for all the advice yep i will def be at these places anyone ones pics or more info pm me!!!

J

Willie Escalade
07-17-2009, 12:44 PM
Willie. You're a lucky boy going to Cobra if it's Kenya's birthday tonight. Please send her some love from a fan in London. If you could manage a pic or two of her here I would be eternally grateful. Thanks in anticipation, P.
Boy was she looking good too. Yuni was as well. Pictures to come later! :twisted:

MrsKellyPierce
07-17-2009, 04:48 PM
When I go, I prefer Cobra. I can actually see everyone. Palms is so dark, you can barely see your hand in front of your face. I love dancing and I go to dance, and Cobra has a big dance floor to me to shake my booty too. SHAKE SHAKE...SHAKE SHAKE...SHAKE YOUR BOOTY. And another thing the guys at Cobra aren't annoying like the guys at Palms. If guys walk up to me at Cobra it's just to say Hi and say they know who I am, if guys walk up to me at the Palms its how much do I charge. It's offensive to me, but whatever. I've had fun at both places, because of the girls I was with. I didn't really enjoy the Oxwood, maybe it was the night Jesse and I went, but everyone seemed like they were crossdressers and lesbians. I am all for transbians, but I don't like being hit on or touched by one, just in the movies..... lol Again maybe it was just a bad night.

rockabilly
07-17-2009, 06:35 PM
So the Palms has a more subdued vibe and Cobra is more dance oriented? I wanna come out to L.A. maybe move there. Are there clubs w/ a laid back chill atmosphere?