PDA

View Full Version : I thought maybe YOU guys would understand...

johnz2001
07-09-2009, 05:19 PM
boy was I wrong.

Ryz
07-09-2009, 05:31 PM
holy shit

bte
07-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Who is he writing to? Does he know that he is writing in the general discussion forum and not his mailbox? If you are married and hate her then get a divorce. Shit, no reason creeping around when you can just get a divorce.

phobun
07-09-2009, 05:36 PM
I am a white male, 44 years old. I served 20 years in the military,which I finished about four years ago.
I have been thinking of writing you, although I know you must get countless messages.
I am married (for the third time), and it isn't good. I try my best, it's complicated, and I'm not going to go into all that blah blah blah. Very briefly, she is frigid and has quite a temper. But what I find remarkable is that the more I think about it and ponder it, the more I realize that what I want is a transgendered woman. From the bottom of my heart, I find myself less and less interested in a woman with a vagina. I don't mean to get graphic and I hope I dont upset you, but I want a penis on my lover. With all my heart I belive that a transgendered girl is a GIRL, a WOMAN, with a penis. And I can not imagine anything more desirable, than a girl with a beautiful pink penis and warm plush butt.
My very first sexual experiences were with a friend, a guy. In our early teens we had some wonderful times together. I have never forgotten them. I am admitting to myself now that I find nothing more magical and beautiful than a woman with a man's sexual anatomy. The most beautiful girls of all have a penis. I feel the need so strongly to connect with someone with these feelings.
I could write forever but you get what I'm trying to say.
thanks, all the best,
John

Perhaps Solitary Brother's observations about chasers are spot on.