PDA

View Full Version : Unreal July 7 '09

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2009, 09:29 AM
I'm at this bar and this tranny walks up to me and says "who are all of these men" referring to the CDs

BLKGSXR
07-09-2009, 09:43 AM
I'm at this bar and this tranny walks up to me and says "who are all of these men" referring to the CDsviv's say that?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Nahhhhh I shouldve brought her with me. When she's around I am not stared at. Lol at her texting me while I type this.

blckhaze
07-09-2009, 10:07 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Solitary Brother
07-09-2009, 10:34 AM
I could have sworn at one time you said you liked CD's and TV's.
Im not trying to start anything but hey whatever is clever.
I dont hate on all transvestites just most of them some are more passable then transexuals.
Yeah I def remember you saying that.......

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2009, 10:51 AM
If you read anywhere in this post anything regarding me personally insulting tv's and or cd's I'm going to need you to begin punching that heavy bag with your hands instead of your head. What I thought was "unreal" was the fact that a girl that was once a cd/tv could insult others like that. It's a trait I have been hearing often as of late and IMO it's not cool.

Jwbl

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Lmao @ that.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Tomorrow we'll both be starving. I can wait.

hotvegasguy26
07-09-2009, 11:39 AM
If you read anywhere in this post anything regarding me personally insulting tv's and or cd's I'm going to need you to begin punching that heavy bag with your hands instead of your head. What I thought was "unreal" was the fact that a girl that was once a cd/tv could insult others like that. It's a trait I have been hearing often as of late and IMO it's not cool.

Jwbl

well then again there are the cd's that are "goin places" and the ones named bob that dress up twice a month just to go walk the streets and get a boner....not disagreeing with your point of view on it..... just looking at it from another angle....she may have been referring to those ones

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2009, 12:41 PM

Jwbl

well then again there are the cd's that are "goin places" and the ones named bob that dress up twice a month just to go walk the streets and get a boner....not disagreeing with your point of view on it..... just looking at it from another angle....she may have been referring to those ones

oh I totally agree, but the Bob's weren't there....................
they mainly come out on Saturday nights @ Ina's