PDA

View Full Version : Is Jamie Lee Curtis A Tranny?

Dino Velvet
07-09-2009, 09:20 AM
... or at least a Hermaphrodite?

It appears that she was born with both sex organs. If so, does that mean Christopher Guest is queer?

http://i2.current.com/images/asset/889/431/86/XXXn7JeBI_400x300.jpg

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-09-2009, 09:33 AM
I think someone made a similar thread a while back. Run a search you might find your answer.

JeniferTS
07-09-2009, 11:49 AM
lol..i loved her in "halloween" and "true lies".

RubyTS
07-09-2009, 01:00 PM
i remember hearing that before
i used to hate that people used to say i looked like her when i started my transition

JHANIAH L0VE
07-09-2009, 03:37 PM
THATS A SCROTUM!!! LOL j/k

bte
07-09-2009, 03:46 PM
There have been a lot of rumors over the years about her. I think it's true, but apparently she hasn't said the rumors were true or untrue.

Nicole Dupre
07-09-2009, 05:06 PM
To the best of my knowledge, both she and Kim Novak are/were technically intersexed; both women have XY chromosomes although they have vaginas. I believe that they're both infertile too, which is part of it, unless they have kids I'm unaware of.

bte
07-09-2009, 05:27 PM
To the best of my knowledge, both she and Kim Novak are/were technically intersexed; both women have XY chromosomes although they have vaginas. I believe that they're both infertile too, which is part of it, unless they have kids I'm unaware of.

Jamie Lee Curtis has kids, but I think she adopted her kids.

Quiet Reflections
07-10-2009, 05:08 AM
I don't think its true.

Nicole Dupre
07-10-2009, 05:15 AM
http://transwoman.tripod.com/ais.htm

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-10-2009, 05:32 AM

I could easily believe that! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

TJT
07-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Interesting link to the transwoman site,Nicole.

I'd heard about that condition decades ago and had also heard that more than a few runway models suffered from it,as the women who had it tended to be tall and quite pretty.

BTW,when did you get the new rack,Nicole? Impressive.

trish
07-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Just to reiterate, that IS a great link, Nicole. Thanks.

rockabilly
07-10-2009, 06:44 PM
She adopted her kids.

Ben
07-10-2009, 10:54 PM
I don't think so -- :wink: :lol:
No. Not likely. But who knows.

Nicole Dupre
07-11-2009, 01:39 AM
There are so many variations on being intersexed. But doctors never bother determining to what degree a child may be 100% "sexed". As far as that goes, all they care about is clearly formed, healthy genitalia. To them, it's basically either a penis (male) or a vagina (female). They're not going look into or dwell on the small shit.

But gay people and trannys often have many other issues going on. As it turns out, many of us actually have one of these weird lil' syndromes. I mean, it doesn't matter to me if I do. I know that I can live the way I feel, and I'm moderately content as I am. But I had to initially self-diagnose myself, and MAKE IT all happen. But things will get easier for trannys as time goes on, as it obviously already has.

rockabilly
07-11-2009, 01:49 AM
Heres to the future ( raises glass)

SarahG
07-11-2009, 02:00 AM
There are so many variations on being intersexed. But doctors never bother determining to what degree a child may be 100% "sexed". As far as that goes, all they care about is clearly formed, healthy genitalia. To them, it's basically either a penis (male) or a vagina (female). They're not going look into or dwell on the small shit.

But gay people and trannys often have many other issues going on. As it turns out, many of us actually have one of these weird lil' syndromes. I mean, it doesn't matter to me if I do. I know that I can live the way I feel, and I'm moderately content as I am. But I had to initially self-diagnose myself, and MAKE IT all happen. But things will get easier for trannys as time goes on, as it obviously already has.

PART of me wishes these bible belt states would start blood-testing people as a prerequisite for getting marriage licenses or marriage related benefits. That way all these "normal" evangelicals and baptists would get to find just how common odd situations occur, and how arcane their blood-based definitions of sex (for marriage purposes) are.

Chances are, unless someone has some kind of physical, visual abnormality (from birth or during puberty)- which isn't that common, people only ever know if they're IS when troubleshooting why they can't have children.

But I know that would be a bad idea, because it wouldn't work. The fundies would just expand to target the IS people amongst themselves while insisting that they're still right.

Jericho
07-11-2009, 02:50 AM

As an aside, what's your personal opinion, how much do you think the internet has helped with that?

Inigo_Montoya
07-11-2009, 04:01 AM
I remember reading the same report mentioned on the transwoman page that goes on to show the medical 'anomaly' report of Jamie's birth in her hospital records as a small child; where she had to visit a doctor several times for 'study' through-out her adolescent years.

It described her as a 'type-3 AIS' patient, and mentioned genitalia remodeling several times.

I had found it after a nearly obsessive search to discover evidence of her being born a hermaphrodite at all. Unfortunately, even though I saved most of what I found on my hard drive, that was later wiped out when I accidentally repartitioned my drives. I was never able to find any of the "proof" again. That was several years ago.

*smacks head*

HP1000
07-11-2009, 04:03 AM
I smell BS? She's all woman..........

Nicole Dupre
07-11-2009, 04:05 AM
As an aside, what's your personal opinion, how much do you think the internet has helped with that?The internet has brought all kinds of info to people who would've remained isolated and confused without it. People are becoming desensitized to trannys, and we thankfully don't make them as easily scared and confused as we used to.

My prediction is that trannys will be almost as vanilla as gay people by the end of the decade. :P

rockabilly
07-11-2009, 04:08 AM
When i found out about tgirls ... was the happiest day of my life. :cry:

HP1000
07-11-2009, 04:10 AM
As an aside, what's your personal opinion, how much do you think the internet has helped with that?The internet has brought all kinds of info to people who would've remained isolated and confused without it. People are becoming desensitized to trannys, and we thankfully don't make them as easily scared and confused as we used to.

My prediction is that trannys will be almost as vanilla as gay people by the end of the decade. :P

Nicole.... I LOVE YOUR INK! Where and whom did that art work?

Nicole Dupre
07-11-2009, 04:21 AM

Nicole.... I LOVE YOUR INK! Where and whom did that art work?Wow. Chris is so modest and humble, and I'm going to send all kindsa' HA ppl to his shop door. Heh heh. ;)

His name is Chris O'Donnell, and he tattoos out of NY Adorned in Brooklyn (http://www.nyadorned.com/).