PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gent's: Have you ever felt powerless..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-08-2009, 09:04 AM
with a guy or girl that you like (and you just know that he/she likes you too)? I mean, like everytime he/she calls you just find yourself answering the damn phone? And if he/she wanted to hang out you feel powerless to say no to (as in stop what you're doing)? Then if they want to have sex, you just find yourself doing it with him/her? lol

Like it seems pretty hard to ignore them, As IF they got some special powers over you?

Discuss..

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

Alyssa87
07-08-2009, 09:23 AM
no.
she helps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJPeb1Lu0M

Alyssa87
07-08-2009, 09:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tja5m7Z_3k

DONT BE A JUMP OFF/DICK SUCKIN BITCH!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-08-2009, 09:28 AM
lol@Fagina! lol@pussycontrol :lol: I dunno how that would help me though..

~Kisses.

HTG

Alyssa87
07-08-2009, 09:30 AM
so u can say no to a man more easily girl!

eclipsemint
07-08-2009, 09:33 AM
no.
she helps...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJPeb1Lu0M

LOL.

Alyssa, saw your recommended clip, and this one in the related clips window was even better. OMG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GbHkhGr6-A&feature=related

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-08-2009, 09:43 AM
so u can say no to a man more easily girl!

lol Omg! That woman on the 2nd vid got a DIRTY mouth! :lol:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CScuKCsC2c0/Rkfh0BjUChI/AAAAAAAAAKI/pGi4kcAcAHw/s320/orbit.JPG

No girl, he ain't a trick. As a matter of fact, we met like back in Feb. of 2008. He's younger and definitely not "sugar daddy" material at all! lol I wish! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Solitary Brother
07-08-2009, 10:32 AM
with a guy or girl that you like (and you just know that he/she likes you too)? I mean, like everytime he/she calls you just find yourself answering the damn phone? And if he/she wanted to hang out you feel powerless to say no to (as in stop what you're doing)? Then if they want to have sex, you just find yourself doing it with him/her? lol

Like it seems pretty hard to ignore them, As IF they got some special powers over you?

Discuss..

~Kisses.

HTG

WTF!!!!
Unless your very weak with low self esteem no..............
That would be like if some fat ugly chick called me but somehow I couldnt resist her.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
You sound mad stupid to me.

BLKGSXR
07-08-2009, 11:21 AM

Discuss..

~Kisses.

HTG

WTF!!!!
That would be like if some fat ugly chick called me but somehow I couldnt resist her.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
You sound mad stupid to me.whew! good thing its only solitary-I mean to sound MAD stupid in his eyes...I guess people wouldnt give a cherry fuck....no one will feel any remorse for you getting your ass whomped on as hard as that bag did you...
Solitary dude grow the fuck up
1-your an idiot
2-no one likes you
3-cant box for shit
Nuff fucking said- I could go on but I gotta let other member bash on your bitchass...Sorry about the momentarily jack hara....

blckhaze
07-08-2009, 11:31 AM
im on the phone with her now...................
shes lucky i like her i should be asleep @ this hour.

BLKGSXR
07-08-2009, 11:32 AM
im on the phone with her now...................
shes lucky i like her i should be asleep @ this hour.so what happened to the other 12 wifeys? -_- whoops...lmfao

Jericho
07-08-2009, 01:51 PM

Discuss..

~Kisses.

HTG

Just hump 'em a few times...It soon passes! :shrug

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-08-2009, 06:44 PM

Discuss..

~Kisses.

HTG

WTF!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
You sound mad stupid to me.

On the contrary. I've never had any self esteem issues growing up. I could get a guy or guys for that matter since high school any day I wish..so I dunno where you got that impression.

And who ever said he was ugly? Way to come up with your idiotic logic. Do you find yourself fucking a fat ugly chick Solitary? Cos I definitely wouldn't be "hanging out" with an ugly guy even if his dick was 12 inches long! But maybe you do! lol

I'm guessing you've just never been infatuated with anybody and vice versa because you sound MAD all the time. rofl ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-08-2009, 11:16 PM

Discuss..

~Kisses.

HTG

WTF!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
You sound mad stupid to me.whew! good thing its only solitary-I mean to sound MAD stupid in his eyes...I guess people wouldnt give a cherry fuck....no one will feel any remorse for you getting your ass whomped on as hard as that bag did you...
1-your an idiot
2-no one likes you
3-cant box for shit
Nuff fucking said- I could go on but I gotta let other member bash on your bitchass...Sorry about the momentarily jack hara....

It's cool. I think SB was having some hot flashes when he posted that! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
07-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Sometimes i feel like my life is in autopilot and i'm there for the ride. Girls always flirt w/ me and give me their numbers , but w/ work and family obligations i just dont have time for any kinda social life :( so i post and wish things were different but family is family ... and i'm powerless.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Sometimes i feel like my life is in autopilot and i'm there for the ride. Girls always flirt w/ me and give me their numbers , but w/ work and family obligations i just dont have time for any kinda social life :( so i post and wish things were different but family is family ... and i'm powerless.

That's just sad! Having a social life away from family is important and healthy for you or anyone. And having one shouldn't get in the way of family obligations. I know mine hasn't. So what's the real hold up? Don't tell me that you're also jobless?

lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
07-08-2009, 11:40 PM
I work upwards of 11 hrs a day , then i take care of my disabled grandmother after that it's household chores , yardwork , remodeling the house after the tree accident , laundry , and sleep ... that leaves me w/ very little free time... plus no t scene here.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-08-2009, 11:45 PM
I work upwards of 11 hrs a day , then i take care of my disabled grandmother after that it's household chores , yardwork , remodeling the house after the tree accident , laundry , and sleep ... that leaves me w/ very little free time... plus no t scene here.

Do you work 11 hours x 7 days or 5? You have to find time to get your freak on too, you know? lol Otherwise, it would eventually drive you mad. :lol:

I agree on the last part though. SC not having much trannies. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
07-08-2009, 11:55 PM
6 days , I have sundays off , but honestly i sleep in. I have always put my feelings aside so i could be the good guy , i suppose thats why girls flirt w/ me ... i give off a caring vibe. I dunno , but when my life is free ... i'm selling my belongings getting a bike and heading to LA. , but there is a girl in PA i gotta get to first.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-09-2009, 12:16 AM
6 days , I have sundays off , but honestly i sleep in. I have always put my feelings aside so i could be the good guy , i suppose thats why girls flirt w/ me ... i give off a caring vibe. I dunno , but when my life is free ... i'm selling my belongings getting a bike and heading to LA. , but there is a girl in PA i gotta get to first.

Road trip! Yay Don't you mean NJ or FL? lol Who's in PA?!? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

BLKGSXR
07-09-2009, 12:18 AM

Discuss..

~Kisses.

HTG

WTF!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
1-your an idiot
2-no one likes you
3-cant box for shit

It's cool. I think SB was having some hot flashes when he posted that! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTGhe worse than a GG on the rag -_-
I just say the opportunity to bash him :D :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-09-2009, 07:17 AM
he worse than a GG on the rag -_-
I just say the opportunity to bash him :D :lol:

I know. Maybe he's on hormones (he's very moody at times)! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG