PDA

View Full Version : Female Ejaculation

NYCe
10-13-2005, 05:50 AM
The scene in Rouge Adventures #26 between Vaniity and Ariana, (a very amazing scene btw). It seems that Ariana is very well known for squirting. I've attached a clip of her in action (this scene isn't from Rouge Adventures)

Has anyone ever experienced this in real life (with a GG)?

TheGuard
10-13-2005, 06:08 AM
I have, on my chin, highschool girlfriend about 5 years ago, isn't as sexy as you'd think...

NYCe
10-13-2005, 06:10 AM
I'm not 100% sure but I do recall something similar to this happening. At the time I assumed I had just been pissed on.

brickcitybrother
10-13-2005, 06:35 AM
I have, on my chin, highschool girlfriend about 5 years ago, isn't as sexy as you'd think...

That's funny as hell. Was in the same boat - about 23 years ago. You're right ... the first time it happens you're like WTF?!?@!

BigTime
10-13-2005, 06:56 AM
When I was dating GG's I met a couple of girls that could do this, and it was sexy as hell.

Got a few clips of the girl below, and she can squirt in buckets.

NateInPA
10-13-2005, 08:41 AM
I met an "older" lady about 5 years ago that did it. She let me know before hand that she "squirted" so I was ready for it, and I must say I loved it.

blkman
10-13-2005, 12:45 PM
I love it! My wife is a "squirter". It's very kinky, sexxxy & wild. :D

tubgirl
10-13-2005, 01:19 PM
man, if you think that is squirting you should see cytheria do it....

i had an ex that did it to me. the first time i didn't know what it was, after that we had to protect the sheets because it kept getting to be more and more

hwbs
10-13-2005, 07:14 PM
if u wanna see some squirting, check out this clip of this girl DEAUXMA
.. http://www.milflessons.com/t1/cfree=onion/

brickcitybrother
10-13-2005, 11:12 PM
girl below, and she can squirt in buckets.

Buckets INDEED!

RangeHova
10-14-2005, 04:44 AM
I had an ex that was more of a gusher than a squirter. Many people, especially women that don't squirt, swear that it's nothing but urine or water.

But my ex used to GUSH out some thick, sticky and almost creamy type fluid. Trust me, I slpet in it enough to know the difference. Even got it on the seats of my Trans Am (OK I was goin through a reneck white boy phase).

It's no myth.

trentdolby
10-16-2005, 05:36 AM
it looks cool, for sure, but its piss.

yourdaddy
10-16-2005, 01:51 PM
Haven't you folks ever heard of a "G"spot orgasm before? My first wife gushed every time we made love. We were so young then, we had no idea what caused it. Later, I went with two more women who could be induced to having them. One in particular, had never had a clitoral "O" before. Her first time she gushed so strong that it hit the wall about 5 feet from the edge of the bed. By the way, it isn't piss, like someone wrote. I call it "taint" juice, 'cause it taint piss, and it taint shit.

MacShreach
10-16-2005, 02:55 PM
But my ex used to GUSH out some thick, sticky and almost creamy type fluid. Trust me, I slpet in it enough to know the difference. Even got it on the seats of my Trans Am (OK I was goin through a reneck white boy phase).

It's no myth.

All true, and there are 2 types. One is the vaginal squirt which happens when woman has a heavy orgasm with big contractions, and she squirts out a thick white fluid. I think this is much more common than people think, they just assume that the white goo after sex is all from the male--ain't necessarily so. The other comes from the urethra but is not piss (which is yellow) but a thin clear colourless liquid which is apparently similar to male prostatic fluid. My wife does the first, and I've seen the second enough to know it's true.

Whichever type it's not piss.

It's become more widely medically accepted, though I think there's still some "I can't do that so it can't be true" attitude going on. If you want to see a girl that can squirt for miles, look up "Cytheria." If you've never seen this sort of stuff, be prepared for a big surprise.

I have some of her clips archived, I'll look 'em out when I get a minute.

R :wink: