PDA

View Full Version : My New Album Artwork is done yeah I do the rock n roll thing

TempestTS
07-07-2009, 05:36 AM
As some of you know I do this whole Rock N Roll thing in a kind of Metal / Industrial style... think Sepultura meets Manson... youll get the picture.

My new album is released July 18th at a massive party called CIRCUS OF THE DAMNED, Sponsored by my friends over at GROOBY and having tons of excitement in ways none of the other Tranny Parties get to

Metal and Industiral bands
Fire Dancers
Fetish Fashion Show
Burlesque Entertainers
Bull whip artists
and most of all my friends over at Holy Mackerel Tattoo and Piercing will be doing LIVE Human Suspensions...
Yeah the tribal kind, steel hooks in flesh, bodies hung from the rafters type thing...

Did I mention Im kinda a Hard Core Evil type of girl... what did you think all that stuff I did over there on Transexdomination was just for show...

Anyways I spent most of last night working on all the album artwork (hey what else is a girl going to do with 8 years of art school) and I figured I would share it with all of you... after all Im mostly naked on the cover but I tweaked things a bit to make sure stores would still carry it LOL

tsmandy
07-07-2009, 05:37 AM
Looks amazing Tempest! Anyway to resize that image?

TempestTS
07-07-2009, 05:47 AM
Looks amazing Tempest! Anyway to resize that image?

Hey sexy pants, your right...

I keep forgetting that this board lacks a auto resize feature...

I just did a quick re-size edit just for HA so there you go

rockabilly
07-07-2009, 05:47 AM
Cool ... Is that the Loc-Nar from Heavy Metal you are touching? :)

TempestTS
07-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Cool ... Is that the Loc-Nar from Heavy Metal you are touching? :)

Ill let you decide what Im touching...

No... not that way... *Slap* now go punish yourself for me

SarahG
07-07-2009, 05:52 AM
Looks great, how long did it take you to make?

rockabilly
07-07-2009, 05:53 AM
Ouch yes mistress ...That would be an awesome photo shoot though. Heavy Metal tribute.

TempestTS
07-07-2009, 06:02 AM
Looks great, how long did it take you to make?

Well the album was recorded at Logic Studios by Award Winning producer Brian Bart during october 2008... I worked with two different bands so it took a little longer but I tend to be very quick in the studio so Im guessing it was only about 50 hours.

The artwork took about two weeks from concept and photo shoots to final press ready images, now thats all the album artwork not just the cover... V. Mercy also worked with me on some of the other images as well as the back cover and it was a project that had many starts and stops so its hard to say what any given image has in time and work but I would guess once things got going the cover only took me about 4 hours. My background isnt in digital design, I tend to approach it with brute force or bloody ignorance and tend to still work in the digital world much like I work with brush and paint which isnt the most efficient way of doing things Im sure.

I tend to go more for the mood Im looking to create more than any specific image, I just keep working with it until it clicks and then I know when it just feels right.

B_Neg
07-07-2009, 08:32 AM
very cool, can't wait to check it out...hot artwork too...

TempestTS
07-07-2009, 05:58 PM
very cool, can't wait to check it out...hot artwork too...

Ill be sure to post a song or two on here once things are back from the CD duplicators ;) Its definitively a Metal sounding project so if thats your thing I think youll enjoy it :twisted:

The Reaction has been fantastic so far, I just did MTN TV last night and was on the talk show talking about the album and CD release party, Sunday night we are on the radio with 93X and next week we will be on MRTC TV being interviewed again... woot!

daidone
07-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Tempest, you are so hot.

TempestTS
07-09-2009, 12:41 AM
Tempest, you are so hot.

LOL well and then there is that too...

I was kinda going for the darkly beautiful side of evil but Ill accept Hot as a substitute

rockabilly
07-09-2009, 12:45 AM
You are a mistress of evil a siren of temptation a vixen of violence ... is that better?

TempestTS
07-09-2009, 01:05 AM
You are a mistress of evil a siren of temptation a vixen of violence ... is that better?

Well if we are going to step into alliteration you should really go all out and make it "vivacious vixen of voracious violence and vehemence" but I have to say Im liking the way you think ;)

rockabilly
07-09-2009, 01:08 AM
I do my best mistress. :)

TempestTS
07-09-2009, 01:10 AM
I do my best mistress. :)

Well Ill give you that, you certainly do...

Now back on your knees I think you missed a spot on my boots...

rockabilly
07-09-2009, 01:12 AM
:oops: sorry

TempestTS
07-15-2009, 06:15 PM
The album arrives tomorrow... Whoooo Hoooo

Just in time for this weekends big Circus Of The Damned Event... its going to be crazy, Im giving away 100 copies to the first people through the door!!!

The club just called, the event is getting a ton of attention and they want to know if they should hire extra security because they think its at risk of selling out!!! What do I know, its not my club??? !!!

Nautica
07-15-2009, 06:34 PM
I hope you go soooo far with this and make trillions of dollars!! It's always great and an inspiration to see the girls doing REAL things!! Thanks for sharing!!

TempestTS
07-16-2009, 09:16 AM
I hope you go soooo far with this and make trillions of dollars!! It's always great and an inspiration to see the girls doing REAL things!! Thanks for sharing!!

Well its my 5th album so I have my doubts that Ill make it into the trillions... tell you what Ill settle for half that and call it a day when I do ;)

Rock N Roll has always been good to me and since sex and rock always did go quite well together I figured why not enter the adult industry... seems to be working pretty good so far