Tacky....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RmneMDZlWQ

stillies77
07-07-2009, 12:48 AM
What a fuckin douchebag.

The Hierophant
07-07-2009, 12:51 AM
"The media has disgraced itself" ???

Peter King is a known asshole, but personal opinions aside, think about this for a second...

He is purposefully saying inflammatory things about Jacko, most likely in order to get some sensationalistic media coverage himself. So he's a hypocrite.

And if he really believes what he is saying, then he is an idiot. Jackson gets this media coverage because he was a HUGE star. So this makes no sense other than my assumption that he is being a dick on purpose to get coverage for himself; Pimping the same media he's complaining about. Typical.

flabbybody
07-07-2009, 01:05 AM
King represents the district where a bunch of white boys beat a Spanish guy to death cause they thought he was gay

the cocksucker should look in the mirror before he calls someone a low life

stillies77
07-07-2009, 01:06 AM
I concur.

droog
07-07-2009, 01:08 AM
this guy is suuuuch a fucking hypocrite and it makes me sick.

don't you see? he's telling the public that he's had enough of the media's coverage on michael jackson, calling him names, etc., yet he's stirring up even more coverage on mj with this new video...

but here's where he's smart----

he's apparently planning to run for the senate in 2010... so- what better way to get his name out to the masses than to go after michael jackson? he's created enough of a buzz around his name so that come election time, when people see 'peter king' on the ticket, they may not remember his policies, but they will surely remember his name.

2009AD
07-07-2009, 01:11 AM
The man has no class. Jackson has not even been buried and King is calling him names. Interestingly enough, I doubt King would have called him a "child molester" or "pedophile" while he was alive. Jackson would have had grounds to sure his Archie Bunker ass.

laoda8
07-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Remember when Chris Benwa "died" and they were all over him, covering how great he was and how he changed wrestling, then they found out he killed his family and offed himself and everyone forgot about it. It's pretty much what the media specializes in, raising a star up in in their early days to the point of godhood, defaming stars when they are under suspicion of wrongdoing, and when they die it's like any funeral, no one's going to speak ill of the dead.

And as far as what Michael Jackson did or did not do, the average citizen (Congressman King included) knows just as much as the rest of us, that jackson was found not guilty. Everything else is just conjuncture as to what really happend and what they may want to have happened so they are right.

In other words, I like turtles...

SmashysmashY
07-07-2009, 02:30 AM
You may conjecture what he did in private but what is admitted is unseemly enough. He was a serious drug addict who shared his bed with young boys and was so obsessed with the Madison Avenue conception of beauty that his nose was literally falling off of his face. He certainly wasn't a paragon of decency and I for one will be glad when I can turn on my television without seeing his horribly mutilated visage.

sizequeen
07-07-2009, 04:21 AM
Petey's just mad Farrah got eclipsed

The b@stard is just an attention wh0re is all

Dino Velvet
07-07-2009, 06:33 AM
Not sure about other things that Congressman King has said but I saw the clip and he's right about Michael Jackson.

flabbybody
07-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Peter King was born and bred in Long Island, the area he now represents in the US House of Representatives

this is where his parents met:

http://www.newsday.com/community/guide/lihistory/ny-history-hs729a,0,9679.story

Crawler
07-07-2009, 06:47 AM
You may conjecture what he did in private but what is admitted is unseemly enough. He was a serious drug addict who shared his bed with young boys and was so obsessed with the Madison Avenue conception of beauty that his nose was literally falling off of his face. He certainly wasn't a paragon of decency and I for one will be glad when I can turn on my television without seeing his horribly mutilated visage.

I fully agree. It's a loaded issue though because people are willing to forgive or brush aside child molestation because of money, fancy dancing and some snappy tunes. I would not call him a "low life" - it was actually the high life - anyone with his "predilections" would have loved his secret locked rooms, his huge amounts of money to shut people up and an endless supply of boys. Certainly not a paragon of virtue - rather, a victimizer. As for his self-mutilation as an attention getter, I feel like an emperor's clothes guy - he was just fucking ugly and freakish to look at and his rejection of his own race by eracing most of all of the features he should have been proud of is simply disgusting. I agree. Sooner this money-milking masturbation machine grinds to a halt, the better. Perhaps - just perhaps - a full blown Chinese Civil War will do it.

tsntx
07-07-2009, 06:53 AM
not going to listen to what the utube says but....

why should we forget who someone was in life just because he died?

i mean seriously... a month ago noone thought highly of MJ, now hes dead and hes a saint? i dont agree.

Silcc69
07-07-2009, 07:05 AM
I never ever thought he was a pedo to begin with. There's a difference between being a pedo and weird. And MJ was simply a weird guy.

2009AD
07-07-2009, 07:47 AM

i mean seriously... a month ago noone thought highly of MJ, now hes dead and hes a saint? i dont agree.

A saint? LOL. Maybe his hard core fans consider him a saint, I don't believe in saints. Jackson was a music legend. He was far from perfect. Anyways, it's hypocritical for a politician to complain about all the media coverage and then to turn around and exploit it for his own benefit.

addicted
07-07-2009, 07:49 AM
corrupt ass congressman cant do his job but can talk smack about michael.

Yoite
07-07-2009, 07:56 AM
He made Thriller...

Pool's closed.

flabbybody
07-08-2009, 01:05 AM
I know King's got some shit in his family closet and I cant wait til it gets uncovered cause that youtube he made should offend every normal person.
If he thinks this is gonna help him become senator he must have semen on his brain

guys like him always turn out to be wife beating faggots

raybbaby
07-08-2009, 01:18 AM
chump

SexChangeTranny.com
07-08-2009, 01:32 AM
I never thought Michael was a pedo...

However it takes a real low life to say something like that when the family is grieves. Let the man rest in peace. He is being judged now by the King of Kings - as they said in his memorial.

The guy was fucked up because he was accused of crap he didn't do. So was Jesus right?

How about that group of college athletes who were accused of rape? They all got out - and in there was evidence - this is why MJ walked, because there was no evidence.

You would not be able to be in a jury because you should judge someone based on physical facts and evidence and not what your heart tells you.

Was it right for him to have slumber parties with children? Maybe not in most eyes however when you send your kid in a house alone with someone who had a previous accusation then how the hell...???

LOL

MJ rest in peace, only you and your maker knew the truth.

tommymageeshemales2
07-09-2009, 12:57 AM

A saint? LOL. Maybe his hard core fans consider him a saint, I don't believe in saints. Jackson was a music legend. He was far from perfect. Anyways, it's hypocritical for a politician to complain about all the media coverage and then to turn around and exploit it for his own benefit.

It's not exploitation. The medium of Youtube (which I will admit, as far as I know, is where this video was published first) is probably the most avoidable of all media. So the viewer, assuming they possess a free will and the ability to use a computer (which I hope you'll admit, is a fair assumption with respect to Youtube viewers) can elect not to watch/listen.

I don't think someone walking past a newstand with MJ's face splashed all over it (eeek) or sitting in traffic flicking through their radio stations quite realises how exposed they are to most of this revisionist crap.

IMO - I don't think he was a kiddy fiddler but he was long past his best and no longer a big deal. In that case he doesn't warrant so much coverage and everyone should just let it go. There's my two cents :D

Nowhere
07-09-2009, 01:24 AM
It's really sort of classless to do such a thing, even if he was, which I really don't.

While I have said that his place was suspect, given the lack of cameras, his vibe, always, to me, was that he was completely unsexual. It was quite possibly that part of him never was allowed to develop, coming from a background of being a shy kid in a Jehovah's witness house, where he was beat to perform day in and day out. Not much time for girls in that, at all, you think?

tommymageeshemales2
07-09-2009, 01:32 AM
It's really sort of classless to do such a thing, even if he was, which I really don't.

While I have said that his place was suspect, given the lack of cameras, his vibe, always, to me, was that he was completely unsexual. It was quite possibly that part of him never was allowed to develop, coming from a background of being a shy kid in a Jehovah's witness house, where he was beat to perform day in and day out. Not much time for girls in that, at all, you think?

That's a reasonable comment.

LittleGuy
07-09-2009, 01:43 AM

Mike didnt do anything to those children. Mj has always been the king of pop. No one on this site thinks anything of you and if you die they still wont. MJ pwns you.

Silcc69
07-09-2009, 02:10 AM
If black star commits a crime regarding a white person then he will take a huge hit. Look at the likes of R. Kelly and how little media coverage he got. And we all know that was him in that video. Well in the second one when he is tossin her salad.

chefmike
07-09-2009, 07:46 AM
If black star commits a crime regarding a white person then he will take a huge hit. Look at the likes of R. Kelly and how little media coverage he got. And we all know that was him in that video. Well in the second one when he is tossin her salad.

Al Sharlaton couldn't have said it better! If the white glove don't fit, you must acquit!

Jackson was the king of pervs, not pop.

chefmike
07-09-2009, 07:52 AM
guilty...

chefmike
07-09-2009, 08:00 AM
I never thought Michael was a pedo...

However it takes a real low life to say something like that when the family is grieves. Let the man rest in peace. He is being judged now by the King of Kings - as they said in his memorial.

The guy was fucked up because he was accused of crap he didn't do. So was Jesus right?

How about that group of college athletes who were accused of rape? They all got out - and in there was evidence - this is why MJ walked, because there was no evidence.

You would not be able to be in a jury because you should judge someone based on physical facts and evidence and not what your heart tells you.

Was it right for him to have slumber parties with children? Maybe not in most eyes however when you send your kid in a house alone with someone who had a previous accusation then how the hell...???

LOL

MJ rest in peace, only you and your maker knew the truth.

You really are a gullible putz. Fuck you and the freak you idolize. May he roast in hell.

Dino Velvet
07-09-2009, 08:14 AM
It's nice to see how much faith people here have in the court system. I guess the next time a cop sticks a plunger up a guy's ass and walks on all charges people here will be jumping for joy saying, "Not guilty! Do you feel me? No player hating! Do you know what I'm saying?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/scottrossi/lj%20sfw%20pics/angelmj.jpg

Belial
07-09-2009, 08:45 AM
:arrow:

Dino Velvet
07-09-2009, 11:13 PM
http://s-ec-sm.buzzfeed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2009/7/7/13/enhanced-buzz-10103-1246988078-12.jpg

Ben
07-09-2009, 11:35 PM
In a September 2007 interview with the website Politico.com, King said that "There are too many mosques in this country... There are too many people sympathetic to radical Islam. We should be looking at them more carefully and finding out how we can infiltrate them."

A few days later, King said that he had been misquoted:
“ The quote was taken entirely out of context by Politico. My position in this interview, as it has been for many years, is that too many mosques in this country do not cooperate with law enforcement. Unfortunately, Politico was incapable of making this distinction.

tommymageeshemales2
07-09-2009, 11:40 PM
In a September 2007 interview with the website Politico.com, King said that "There are too many mosques in this country... There are too many people sympathetic to radical Islam. We should be looking at them more carefully and finding out how we can infiltrate them."

A few days later, King said that he had been misquoted:
“ The quote was taken entirely out of context by Politico. My position in this interview, as it has been for many years, is that too many mosques in this country do not cooperate with law enforcement. Unfortunately, Politico was incapable of making this distinction.

Hey Ben, maybe I have missed something in this thread, but what's the point here?

hyperspace
07-10-2009, 12:37 AM
Bloody hell good job you're not in England.

The general concensus here is that he WAS an abuser and bonkers as hell.

Have to say I agree,it came out in court that he slept with other people's children in their underwear. That's pretty damning.

Let's face it if he hadn't been famous he would have been found guilty. Even some jurors said they thought he did it but they couldnt bring themselves to send him to jail.

I know this view may be unpopular but there are loads of other great dead artists far more deserving of people's grief.

Silcc69
07-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Jackson still think's he a kid for heavens sake. And if he was such a pedo how come the guy had hundreds of kids over at his house yet only 2 accusers.

Tabloid reaction to the allegations were negative towards Jackson,[8] and complaints about the coverage included bias and accepting stories of criminal activity for money, and engaging in illegal activities themselves.[9] Public polls at the time reported that a large majority of people believed Jackson was innocent.[10] On January 1, 1994, Jackson settled a civil suit out of court with the Chandler family and their legal team for $22 million. Jordan Chandler refused to testify in the criminal proceedings, the state closed its criminal investigation citing lack of evidence, and Jackson was not charged with a crime. Jackson's support amongst the public then began to waver, and Jackson's own career and image was significantly damaged, which became a recurring theme in Jackson's future music. Prosecution evidence from the 1993 allegations would also be used against the entertainer in the 2005 People v. Jackson child sexual abuse trial, where he was acquitted on all counts

This SCREAMS EXTORTION! If he really was a pedo YTF did Chandler refuse to testify in the criminal proceedings?

freak
07-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Think about what he is saying, he is right and he is risking his career saying it, he knows how many voters are big fans of M Jackson and he is telling how he truly feels.
That so many people have there priorities screwed up, they act like the actors and singers are the heroes of this country, not the people that really make a difference.
So many people act as if Jackson was a saint, it truth he was a talented entertainer that had some serious mental problems, was a pediphile that had enough money and talent to let people forgive him for it, that is the sick part.