PDA

View Full Version : I'm going on vacation ...

GroobySteven
07-07-2009, 12:43 AM
http://www.ybw.com/auto/newsdesk/20090603095644ymnews.html

Luxury ocean liners in Russia are offering pirate hunting cruises aboard armed private yachts off the Somali coast, reports the Ananova news website.

Wealthy punters pay £3,500 per day to patrol the most dangerous waters in the world hoping to be attacked by raiders.

When attacked, they retaliate with grenade launchers, machine guns and rocket launchers, reports Austrian business paper Wirtschaftsblatt.

Passengers, who can pay an extra £5 day for an AK-47 machine gun and £7 for 100 rounds of ammo, are also protected by a squad of ex special forces troops.

The ships deliberately cruise close to the coast at a speed of just five nautical miles in an attempt to attract the interest of pirates.

'They are worse than the pirates,' said Russian yachtsman Vladimir Mironov. 'At least the pirates have the decency to take hostages, these people are just paying to commit murder.'

LibertyHarkness
07-07-2009, 12:45 AM
CAn i come to, maybe we could do a Shemaleyum Girs with guns tour???

When we have slaughtered are pirates we can slump them in a pile and stand over them in our bikinis and yum vests :)

Sounds a plan eh

Lib xx

BellaBellucci
07-07-2009, 12:52 AM

When we have slaughtered are pirates we can slump them in a pile and stand over them in our bikinis and yum vests :)

Sounds a plan eh

Lib xx

As my friend Gio always says, 'Awwwww yeah!' I really can't stress this enough:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~BB~

Dirky
07-07-2009, 01:00 AM
What would happen if they don't find any pirates? Would they shoot their grenade launchers at fishing boats to get their money's worth?

LibertyHarkness
07-07-2009, 01:01 AM
no they shoot dolphins instead i am told..spot of sea fishing etc crocodile dundee style

loren
07-07-2009, 02:18 AM
http://www.ybw.com/auto/newsdesk/20090603095644ymnews.html

Luxury ocean liners in Russia are offering pirate hunting cruises aboard armed private yachts off the Somali coast, reports the Ananova news website.

Wealthy punters pay £3,500 per day to patrol the most dangerous waters in the world hoping to be attacked by raiders.

When attacked, they retaliate with grenade launchers, machine guns and rocket launchers, reports Austrian business paper Wirtschaftsblatt.

Passengers, who can pay an extra £5 day for an AK-47 machine gun and £7 for 100 rounds of ammo, are also protected by a squad of ex special forces troops.

The ships deliberately cruise close to the coast at a speed of just five nautical miles in an attempt to attract the interest of pirates.

'They are worse than the pirates,' said Russian yachtsman Vladimir Mironov. 'At least the pirates have the decency to take hostages, these people are just paying to commit murder.'
That's awesome!!! 8) Can I bring my SKS? :rock2

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-07-2009, 02:32 AM
That sounds alot of fun Seanchai! Be sure to take lots of pics. And since your European, are you going to sport a speedo when not in the game? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Suckalot1
07-07-2009, 02:44 AM
OK, BE CAREFUL!!

Dirky
07-07-2009, 02:45 AM
are also protected by a squad of ex special forces troops.

That's like cheating though.

If you want to hunt pirates you ought to make it a fair fight.

jaycanuck
07-07-2009, 03:03 AM
Look...I played quite a bit of Duck Hunt in my day. I'm so ready for this.

loren
07-07-2009, 03:18 AM
Look...I played quite a bit of Duck Hunt in my day. I'm so ready for this.
Now we can play pirate hunt. :lol:

SarahG
07-07-2009, 04:08 AM
are also protected by a squad of ex special forces troops.

That's like cheating though.

If you want to hunt pirates you ought to make it a fair fight.

IDK, sounds pretty fair to me.

It's not like those hunting clubs where the game is tied & bound 20 yards away.

LuciaMiel
07-07-2009, 04:25 AM

That's the hottest thing ever Libb. oh please sean, please!!! I'm good in a tight spot...... :twisted:

trish
07-07-2009, 04:37 AM
If you want to hunt pirates, go to Wall Street.

SarahG
07-07-2009, 04:38 AM
If you want to hunt pirates, go to Wall Street.

To make it fair they should be armed first so they can at least shoot back.

tommymageeshemales2
07-09-2009, 12:41 AM
This concept isn't such a stretch from Van Dam's, arguably, best movie......

phobun
07-09-2009, 05:46 AM
Yeah, I know what some of you are hunting...