PDA

View Full Version : Trollops that fart

JamesHunt
07-06-2009, 05:51 AM
Just wondering guys on your opinion on girls that blatantly fart in front of you. Is it a rejection signal, or is she just demonstrating that she's easy in your company??? Picked up a right slapper over the weekend at my local 'grab a granny' night. 7 kids to god knows how many fathers... pussy as loose as the mersey tunnel, I went for a piss in her council flat, and she came in and had a shit, and let off one motherfucker of a fart... all this after I fucked her! Is she trying to tell me something. I've tried ringing her tonight, but there's no reply???

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 05:58 AM
You fuck girls?

REAL ONES?

raybbaby
07-06-2009, 05:59 AM
sounds like she's doing you a favor. I try not to fart in front of girls I like, no matter how comfortable I am around them. With your less than flattering description of this woman, I'm left to wonder why the hell are you calling her? It seems to me you've made a clean get away, now have the sense to stay away. Or did you want to father baby #8?

The Hierophant
07-06-2009, 06:02 AM
That's alot of Brit slang. Anyway, she sounds like a Minger.

JamesHunt
07-06-2009, 06:04 AM
Or did you want to father baby #8?

So tempting when your assholed, to cum inside them, but I defo pulled out & cum on the bedsheets, PHEW!!!

raybbaby
07-06-2009, 06:21 AM
Or did you want to father baby #8?

So tempting when your assholed, to cum inside them, but I defo pulled out & cum on the bedsheets, PHEW!!!
?????? Pulling out?? really? Are you 17? but the point was, why call her back? You've escaped, count your blessings and....well, yeah, count your blessings.

icarus2112
07-06-2009, 06:52 AM
I figure the Pull out method only works under two circumstances, 1)pulling out of her ass and 2) pulling out of the driveway, and shouldnt even be considered a birth control method
Dont want any surprise babys mama telling me Im a proud daddy unless Im married to her.

phobun
07-06-2009, 08:52 AM
Just wondering guys on your opinion on girls that blatantly fart in front of you. Is it a rejection signal, or is she just demonstrating that she's easy in your company??? Picked up a right slapper over the weekend at my local 'grab a granny' night. 7 kids to god knows how many fathers... pussy as loose as the mersey tunnel, I went for a piss in her council flat, and she came in and had a shit, and let off one motherfucker of a fart... all this after I fucked her! Is she trying to tell me something. I've tried ringing her tonight, but there's no reply???

Is this really the best you can muster when pretending to be a straight guy?
A fat welfare queen with 7 kids in public housing who doesn't even return your calls, and farts in your face?!?
And what about all the cocks in skirts you prefer; after you pump their asses full of air, they never fart, or you just can't hear air flowing out of an open pipe?

Jericho
07-06-2009, 11:37 AM
I went for a piss in her council flat, and she came in and had a shit, and let off one motherfucker of a fart

Well, you were pissing in the sink! :shock:

The Piper
07-06-2009, 09:07 PM
I went for a piss in her council flat, and she came in and had a shit, and let off one motherfucker of a fart

Well, you were pissing in the sink! :shock:

PMFLOL

tommymageeshemales2
07-06-2009, 09:31 PM

....love is in the air, in every sight and every sound

Bobzz
07-06-2009, 09:52 PM

This may be one of the most fuckin hysterical things I've read in a long time. Thank you for making me laugh out loud.