PDA

View Full Version : To the girls, how would you react......

Legend
07-06-2009, 05:03 AM
If some random stranger threw soda on you because you are transgender?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJZKydSY1Cc

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 05:26 AM
Sickening evil fucking lowlife bastards.

LibertyHarkness
07-06-2009, 09:56 AM
you seem them 2 guys at end trying to threaten them as well... thats what you call having a bad day...

hmmm ok what would i do if someone threw drink over me.. most likely laugh and twat them.

alyssats
07-06-2009, 10:22 AM
the video gives me a headache

by the way why is the African American girl looks so scared and suddenly throw soda on the Transgender girl whos holding the camera?

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 11:39 AM
the video gives me a headache

by the way why is the African American girl looks so scared and suddenly throw soda on the Transgender girl whos holding the camera?

She isnt scared she is disgusted at the site of a transexual and then assualts her.
Get it?
You wouldnt have that problem since you pass as a woman.
I saw a transgender girl verbally assaulted not to far from where that video was shot....right down the street in fact by 2 hideous Jamaican witches.

Yoite
07-06-2009, 11:41 AM
P: What flavor? Bitch knew I was thirsty.

BLKGSXR
07-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Thats the streets of frisco alright -_- wannabe gangsters and shit...
I like how the ts in this video maintained her composure.although she need a stabilizer for that damn camera.

Alyssa87
07-06-2009, 11:49 AM
"you poor, raggedy bitch! do you want to ring my shirt out and give the juice to your crack-babies?"

...something like that.

JHANIAH L0VE
07-06-2009, 11:59 AM
i dont get it, why do people take this? i would've GOT that ugly bitch!!!

Yoite
07-06-2009, 12:02 PM

Maybe because violence only perpetuates violence? Who cares, it's just a drink.

JHANIAH L0VE
07-06-2009, 12:06 PM
and that guy sounds gay, SERIOUSLY.

JeniferTS
07-06-2009, 01:01 PM

hahaha, it's just a drink????? god knows why that wasn't me.

altarica
07-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Just disgusting intolerant behaviour from ignorami that inhabit the streets of most places in the world.
Fuckers need sterilising or shooting.

peggygee
07-06-2009, 01:33 PM

My take on it, is that she didn't want to be filmed.

I could be wrong, but I'm not sure she threw the soda because the woman
was trans, but rather because she didn't want to be filmed.

Some people don't like to be filmed, particularly if they have no idea
where it will end up.

Ts CinthyaNY
07-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Lowlife bitch and morons, the Fat Ass Black Police Officer didn't seem to care much... Disgusting, Good thing the Gurl holding the video kept her composure and tried to do the right thing, but with all honesty you act according with the people you dealing with.

If I were in that kinda area I probably would have a Pepper spray on my purse and spray the crackhead bitch, who knows.

Love...

Cinthya.

2009AD
07-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Lowlife bitch and morons, the Fat Ass Black Police Officer didn't seem to care much.

Love...

Cinthya.

Funny how some people interject race into situations. First of all, the woman is not a police officer. Did you listen to the video? She's a parking enforcement officer. She has no arrest powers. Clean out your god damned ears before you comment. Second, why do you bring her race into it? She's black, so what?

Legend
07-06-2009, 02:33 PM

hahaha, it's just a drink????? god knows why that wasn't me.

She kind of has a point, what if she had smacked that girl then that guy probably would have attacked her, he was willing to "beat her ass" even for calling the police.All that violence over a soda, the transgender woman made the right choices.

Legend
07-06-2009, 02:35 PM

where it will end up.

I don't know people don't normally act like that when they are being filmed.

BLKGSXR
07-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Lowlife bitch and morons, the Fat Ass Black Police Officer didn't seem to care much.

Love...

Cinthya.

Funny how some people interject race into situations. First of all, the woman is not a police officer. Did you listen to the video? She's a parking enforcement officer. She has no arrest powers. Clean out your god damned ears before you comment. Second, why do you bring her race into it? She's black, so what?technically we all do-citizens arrest bs-CA is a biiiiig time GOOD SAMARITAN law state-I actually got charged with it not helping someone getting his ass beat down in HS- and well It was of course off campus and I was sitting with friends having subway...Back to the story kid is getting his ass whupped I have my phone out-tape it...and the kid the next day says he gets jumped-so I call his bluff- Loses mad respect from alot of people-Principal finds out tells me to delete-I said no its personal data threaten to suspend me (BS) and tells the school police officer to have me charged with not helping someone from being beat up.End of story state of CA lost-and principal went under review- so it was preety funny... But like I said bitch tried to charge a 16 year old at the time with good samaritan law BS.

Nicole Dupre
07-06-2009, 02:51 PM
I would've sprinted after that bitch, and let her know what's up. No question.

JeniferTS
07-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I would've sprinted after that bitch, and let her know what's up. No question.

+1

dgs925
07-06-2009, 03:58 PM
It should be a crime to hold a camera in your hand, run, and then post it on youtube. Gave me a fucking headache.

Also I hate it when people use the phrase "hate crime", fucking ignorant.

tsmandy
07-06-2009, 05:44 PM
I would have burned the persons house down.

Alyssa87
07-06-2009, 05:57 PM

she's homeless.
you'll have to burn down the shelter she stays at.

Silcc69
07-06-2009, 06:09 PM
I also don't get why some people on here would simply turn the other cheek. Bullies will always push u as long as you let them get away with it. And that chic wasn't even being taped at first to me it just look like she threw that drank on her for no reason? IDK if they were arguing earlier but this clearly was something that should'nt have happened. Though I find it funny that it happened in SF of all places.

tsmandy
07-06-2009, 06:18 PM

she's homeless.
you'll have to burn down the shelter she stays at.

Busted. I didn't watch the video.

tsmandy
07-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Ok, after watching that video I have to say, what kind of jackass runs to the cops for having cool aid thrown at them when they try and film someone?

It seems more like the "tranny" in the video was looking for a fight. If I was walking down Market and somebody tried to film me I would throw soda on them too.

rockabilly
07-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Note to self , If i meet Mandy put camera down slowly and don't make any sudden movements. :)

tsmandy
07-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Note to self , If i meet Mandy put camera down slowly and don't make any sudden movements. :)

Just ask before taking someones picture that you don't know. It is rude to just take someones picture.

rockabilly
07-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Thats common sense ... unless your a papparozo. ( is that the right word )

trish
07-06-2009, 07:15 PM
I have to go along with Peggy and Mandy. The vid doesn’t make it clear why the soda was thrown. But if it was thrown because she was being filmed, throwing it escalated the situation. If you don’t want to be filmed, simply say so.

I might’ve asked her why she was upset. More likely I would’ve just snapped, “Do I get a towel with that, honey?” and gone about my business.

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 07:56 PM

where it will end up.

So that makes it right?
Your sick in the head.
Thats not why she did it and YOU know it.
The attitude your displaying ........nevermind....I dont want the drama.

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 08:00 PM
It should be a crime to hold a camera in your hand, run, and then post it on youtube. Gave me a fucking headache.

Also I hate it when people use the phrase "hate crime", fucking ignorant.

No one forced you to watch it idiot!
Your the ignorant one and probably a republican.
You lust after transexual cum yet you turn your back when they are abused.....
I despise people like you.

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Ok, after watching that video I have to say, what kind of jackass runs to the cops for having cool aid thrown at them when they try and film someone?

It seems more like the "tranny" in the video was looking for a fight. If I was walking down Market and somebody tried to film me I would throw soda on them too.

You ignorant and a coward.
How is filming someone justification for an assault?
As far as you throwing soda on someone I dont think you would do shit because your a coward.

tsmandy
07-06-2009, 08:04 PM
So that makes it right?
Your sick in the head.

Actually it is entirely unclear why that lady threw the soda on the person with the camera. What is clear, is that the lady with the camera ran down Market St trying to film some lady and bothering a parking ticket cop for no reason.

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 08:14 PM
So that makes it right?
Your sick in the head.

Actually it is entirely unclear why that lady threw the soda on the person with the camera. What is clear, is that the lady with the camera ran down Market St trying to film some lady and bothering a parking ticket cop for no reason.

Ok Mandy....whatever...I just hope nothing happens to you in this regard so you can see how it feels.
How someone can justify an assault on someone much less a fellow transgender is beyond me but like I said many times before you girls are cruel and viscous to each.

2009AD
07-06-2009, 08:24 PM
You ignorant and a coward.

Your the ignorant one and probably a republican.

you girls are cruel and viscous to each.

Don't get Sista Sol B mad honey. She be reading all of ya'll. Stop with the viscocity.

tsmandy
07-06-2009, 08:25 PM
Ok Mandy....whatever...I just hope nothing happens to you in this regard so you can see how it feels.
How someone can justify an assault on someone much less a fellow transgender is beyond me but like I said many times before you girls are cruel and viscous to each.

Lay off the sauce dude. You have no place lecturing any of the women on this board about anything. Maybe Peggy, Trish, myself and other girls are skeptical because we have been the target of attacks and we know when something doesn't seem to match up. When I've been fucked with, it was me that was scared and outnumbered, I wasn't chasing some crazy lady down on a busy street. I'm sorry, this seems to be about something else. Street harassment looks different.

Go do whatever it is you do, but don't tell me I'm a coward or lack solidarity with my TS sisters, cause you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

mimiplastique
07-06-2009, 08:29 PM
All you guys talking about what you would have done sounds so silly knowing out of some people they would have just gagged ... others would have done what they said they would but as for me

I WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED THE FIRST ITEM I COULD REACH AT THE BACK OF THAT HOS HEAD . MY AIM IS PERFECT SO HITTING HER WOULD BE NO PROBLEM . I WOULD HAVE THEN PROCEEDED TO KNOCK THAT BITCH UNTILL SHE SPUN INTO A CIRCLE AND FELL OUT . THEN I WOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA AND READ HER FOR POINTS UNTIL A TAXI RODE BY AND GOT THE FUCK OUTTA THERE

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 08:32 PM
All you guys talking about what you would have done sounds so silly knowing out of some people they would have just gagged ... others would have done what they said they would but as for me

I WOULD HAVE LAUNCHED THE FIRST ITEM I COULD REACH AT THE BACK OF THAT HOS HEAD . MY AIM IS PERFECT SO HITTING HER WOULD BE NO PROBLEM . I WOULD HAVE THEN PROCEEDED TO KNOCK THAT BITCH UNTILL SHE SPUN INTO A CIRCLE AND FELL OUT . THEN I WOULD HAVE LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA AND READ HER FOR POINTS UNTIL A TAXI RODE BY AND GOT THE FUCK OUTTA THERE

Thank you.
I can now go about my day.

The Hierophant
07-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Oh, all it took was for someone to hit CapsLock and start talking about cartoon style violence?

2009AD
07-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Oh, all it took was for someone to hit CapsLock and start talking about cartoon style violence?

She just be keeping it real.

Thank you.
I can now go about my day.

Sista Sol, don't forget to jam a fresh tampon in there. Your flow seems especially heavy today.

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2009/01/happy%20tampon.jpg

worldbro
07-06-2009, 08:47 PM
All you fuckers are ignorant, its obviously juice she's throwing; not a soda
learn2beverage

JeniferTS
07-06-2009, 08:54 PM
lmfao

The Hierophant
07-06-2009, 08:56 PM
All you fuckers are ignorant, its obviously juice she's throwing; not a soda
learn2beverage

What kinda juice is that, Veryfine??

Either way, they both have the high fructose corn syrup which is what makes it all sticky.

mimiplastique
07-06-2009, 09:00 PM
lmao caps lock and carton style violence . What was she supposed to do ? Run around like a transgendered victim and then into a group of thugs that could have taken her down for all we know ?

But yea i sure did hit that caps lock and rereading it it is completely cartoon . Lmao the things that go through my mind

rockabilly
07-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Looked like a Vitamin Water to me.

The Hierophant
07-06-2009, 09:04 PM
lmao caps lock and carton style violence . What was she supposed to do ? Run around like a transgendered victim and then into a group of thugs that could have taken her down for all we know ?

But yea i sure did hit that caps lock and rereading it it is completely cartoon . Lmao the things that go through my mind

We are all guilty of wanting to do dumb shit to people that deserve it. If I knew where to get an anvil, I'd be doing some damage!

...or maybe paint a tunnel on the side of a mountain, something along those lines.

tsmandy
07-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Just because she was a tranny doesn't mean she didn't deserve to get juice thrown on her. Not everything is about the T.

trish
07-06-2009, 09:11 PM
I don't think either woman is to blame. It was that evil fucking dog that made it happen.

Nicole Dupre
07-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Wow. I guess I needed to watch the world's most boring home video more than once to see that the incident was all over being filmed. lol Ok.

But, if I brought no physical harm to that lady, I'd be pissed if she poured soda on me. I don't see the tranny dumping soda on her mushy head. Just being filmed is not enough to provoke that response.

Maybe the stupid bitch wandered into camera view and freaked out. Homeless people are often paranoid. Imo she looks like she felt cornered and knew exactly what she did wrong. If I got someone on film, and they wanted it erased, I'd comply instantly. But pour soda on my head, and you are officially an asshole. Wtf do trannys need videos of homeless people for? I mean, that bitch is hideous. I think she's lucky she's on YouTube in the first place. Before that, she couldn't get arrested for God forbid stabbing a tranny.

If I wanted to take it up with her, I'd have gotten much closer to her stumbling drunk ass. Looks like she led that tranny directly to where her posse of other homeless fagots was ground scoring change from the payphones. So, yes. I'd burn their whole shady shelter down, and go pee-peez on it's ashes. :P

tsmandy
07-06-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm not saying I know what the fuck happened, but it seemed to me like there was some sort of incident and then the person with the camera pulled it out just in time to get some juice.

My thought was whatever happened, the person with the camera said something like 'I'm going to take your picture and report you' and then got a face full of juice. In which case it seems like both were probably crazy and annoying people.

Legend
07-06-2009, 09:51 PM
Yeah after looking at it, i'm kind of thinking think the homeless crackhead freaked out for being filmed a split second but i think she reacted the way she did because the woman was trans.People carry cameras around with them alot and i think this is one of those times where someone freaked out for indirectly being filmed for a second, normal people don't react like that.

Nicole Dupre
07-06-2009, 10:18 PM
I don't know for sure either. So I sure as hell don't know what would motivate a tranny to try getting evidence of homeless committing crimes. The reward money? "SRS, here I come"? lol

Unless, maybe that homeless bitch tried lifting her shit when her back was turned. My guess is, the tranny somehow accidentally caught that bitch up to no good.

:2cent

2009AD
07-06-2009, 10:28 PM
So when did the juice thrower become a homeless crackhead?

Black woman = homeless crackhead?

Some of your hoods are showing ma babies....

alyssats
07-06-2009, 10:35 PM
I don't think either woman is to blame. It was that evil fucking dog that made it happen.

lol :lol:

BLKGSXR
07-06-2009, 10:39 PM
I don't think either woman is to blame. It was that evil fucking dog that made it happen. LMFAO indeed-check this in frisco people act like they all the shit doing stupid shit because all the cops across town dealing with the real fuckers in east oakland.

JeniferTS
07-06-2009, 10:41 PM
OMG! THIS IS NO JOKING MATTER!

trish
07-06-2009, 10:46 PM
sorry...i joked! :cry:

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 10:47 PM
I don't think either woman is to blame. It was that evil fucking dog that made it happen. LMFAO indeed-check this in frisco people act like they all the shit doing stupid shit because all the cops across town dealing with the real fuckers in east oakland.

You dont know SHIT about Oakland OR San Francisco.
People from the bay area dont call San Francisco "frisco".
You are a fraud lawrence.

Ryz
07-06-2009, 10:49 PM
LOL soft things

JeniferTS
07-06-2009, 10:50 PM
i think she got her ass whooped at the end.

trish
07-06-2009, 10:51 PM
i think she got her ass whooped at the end.The dog?

JeniferTS
07-06-2009, 10:54 PM
i think she got her ass whooped at the end.The dog?

:shock:

Solitary Brother
07-06-2009, 10:55 PM
I wanna see how RUBY would react.
We all know she just made this thread talking big and bad about JUST this kind of situation.

LittleGuy
07-06-2009, 11:08 PM
I wanna see how RUBY would react.
We all know she just made this thread talking big and bad about JUST this kind of situation.

are you the same person that said you beat up gay people when you were young? :roll:

stillies77
07-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Girls...how would you react to an awesome drawing of Optimus Prime by Yours Truely?

http://stillies77.deviantart.com/art/Optimus-Prime-Colored-128520407

Ryz
07-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Girls...how would you react to an awesome drawing of Optimus Prime by Yours Truely?

http://stillies77.deviantart.com/art/Optimus-Prime-Colored-128520407

deviant? Ughh.... that place is very fail

stillies77
07-06-2009, 11:15 PM
hahaha I agree...too many furries for my liking.

Ryz
07-06-2009, 11:17 PM
yiff yaff

stillies77
07-06-2009, 11:19 PM
http://yasik.kiev.ua/4chan/Yiff_in_hell.jpg

JHANIAH L0VE
07-06-2009, 11:31 PM

Maybe because violence only perpetuates violence? Who cares, it's just a drink. JUST A DRINK??? incase you havent HEARD,,, US CHICAGO HOES GET DOWN!!!

JHANIAH L0VE
07-06-2009, 11:34 PM
sure mr.,,, throw your drink on me! :D and while your at it black my eyes! :D and after that stab me a few times :lol: ,,, NO WORRIES ILL HEAL!!! :roll:

Legend
07-06-2009, 11:58 PM

Maybe because violence only perpetuates violence? Who cares, it's just a drink. yiote, its just a drink huh? well im sure you get drinks all the time being that you have a really bad 5:00 shadow. :shock:

She doesn't have any kind of shadow and she has a point of not getting into a fight over a drink.

JeniferTS
07-06-2009, 11:59 PM
sure mr.,,, throw your drink on me! :D and while your at it black my eyes! :D and after that stab me a few times :lol: ,,, NO WORRIES ILL HEAL!!! :roll:

lmfao!

JeniferTS
07-07-2009, 12:04 AM

Maybe because violence only perpetuates violence? Who cares, it's just a drink. yiote, its just a drink huh? well im sure you get drinks all the time being that you have a really bad 5:00 shadow. :shock:

the only shadow i see is behind her.

The Hierophant
07-07-2009, 12:36 AM

I don't see a shadow at all, that girl is super cute.

And how are you complaining about 5 o'clock shadows with a name like cdlover?

droog
07-07-2009, 12:39 AM

i agree with what mandy said... but i will also add that the person holding the camera wasn't "assaulted"... yes, the act was most def rude, yet its not even close to being a hate crime.

i mean, it's not impossible to consider that someone on that street may have been selling drugs, so if your gonna walk around like a dumbass filming people doin illegal shit, then yeah, they're gonna mess with you, and tell you to gtfo. especially if your dumb enough to call the cops to this area for something so petty and create a huge issue out of nothing when you can just walk away.

and the fact that this person is transgender has nothing to do with it if your stupid enough to film people who don't wanna be on camera.

i bet if i walked around the same area with a video camera filming these exact same people the same thing would happen to me, and i def wouldnt call it a hate crime or say i was assaulted.

Legend
07-07-2009, 01:03 AM
I can't beleive some of you would actually think that trans person would be going around filming people, i think she is smart enough to know that she would probably get that reaction, especially in that kind of neigborhood.I think this is one of those things were she was just filming and that person might thought she was filming her of something and she reacted like she was raised by wolves or something, they girl acted like she was ghetto trash.

Legend
07-07-2009, 01:05 AM

And how are you complaining about 5 o'clock shadows with a name like cdlover? im not complaining. just making a statement. she probably gets gaybashed frequently due to her male face and shadow.

Well your statements are full of shit because aren't you the same person who said kelly shore was old when she isn't,you really like to hate don't you.

tsmandy
07-07-2009, 01:15 AM

i agree with what mandy said... but i will also add that the person holding the camera wasn't "assaulted"... yes, the act was most def rude, yet its not even close to being a hate crime.

i mean, it's not impossible to consider that someone on that street may have been selling drugs, so if your gonna walk around like a dumbass filming people doin illegal shit, then yeah, they're gonna mess with you, and tell you to gtfo. especially if your dumb enough to call the cops to this area for something so petty and create a huge issue out of nothing when you can just walk away.

and the fact that this person is transgender has nothing to do with it if your stupid enough to film people who don't wanna be on camera.

i bet if i walked around the same area with a video camera filming these exact same people the same thing would happen to me, and i def wouldnt call it a hate crime or say i was assaulted.

Who knows how it started really? Maybe the tranny bumped into the other lady and pissed her off and they had an altercation, maybe something else. Maybe the lady was calling the trans woman names and the TS threatened to take her picture and call the cops about harassment.

Speculating is useless though, I'm just saying that wasn't a hate crime. Calling petty squabbles hate crimes cheapens the reality of violence against trans women (which is very real and doesn't look like that).

Jericho
07-07-2009, 02:13 AM

And how are you complaining about 5 o'clock shadows with a name like cdlover? im not complaining. just making a statement. she probably gets gaybashed frequently due to her male face and shadow.

Turned ya down, huh? :roll:

SarahG
07-07-2009, 03:50 AM

Appeasement only perpetuates submission.

Without the full story its impossible to say what the deal is here, but I'm pretty sure in most cities if someone went around filming strangers OR throwing drinks at strangers, eventually one of them is going to react violently.

SarahG
07-07-2009, 03:51 AM
technically we all do-citizens arrest bs-CA is a biiiiig time GOOD SAMARITAN law state-I actually got charged with it not helping someone getting his ass beat down in HS- and well It was of course off campus and I was sitting with friends having subway...Back to the story kid is getting his ass whupped I have my phone out-tape it...and the kid the next day says he gets jumped-so I call his bluff- Loses mad respect from alot of people-Principal finds out tells me to delete-I said no its personal data threaten to suspend me (BS) and tells the school police officer to have me charged with not helping someone from being beat up.End of story state of CA lost-and principal went under review- so it was preety funny... But like I said bitch tried to charge a 16 year old at the time with good samaritan law BS.

Some of that isn't as true today as it used to be, there was a court case about this in CA this year actually. A girl and her friend were in a car crash, she tried to pull her friend out thinking the car was on fire, ends up the friend had a broken back and she fucked up her spine & made her wheelchair bound. So despite the good smaritian laws the friend sued, and she won.

SarahG
07-07-2009, 03:52 AM

And how are you complaining about 5 o'clock shadows with a name like cdlover?

Hierophant has a pretty good point there.

BLKGSXR
07-07-2009, 03:52 AM

Without the full story its impossible to say what the deal is here, but I'm pretty sure in most cities if someone went around filming strangers OR throwing drinks at strangers, eventually one of them is going to react violently.sarah what do you expect- one is a HHA TROLL. the other is a younging who has no structure....both their posts are overlooked imo.

SarahG
07-07-2009, 03:53 AM

Without the full story its impossible to say what the deal is here, but I'm pretty sure in most cities if someone went around filming strangers OR throwing drinks at strangers, eventually one of them is going to react violently.sarah what do you expect- one is a HHA TROLL. the other is a younging who has no structure....both their posts are overlooked imo.

Overlooked or do you mean overstated? lol

BLKGSXR
07-07-2009, 03:57 AM

You dont know SHIT about Oakland OR San Francisco.
People from the bay area dont call San Francisco "frisco".
You are a fraud lawrence.hahah sure thing-I only grew up in east Oak.-And Socal-
SB your a thug huh? act like you know everything...Nigga you are what we call squidshits-Yes a stuntin term- your soft and weak- Nuff fucking said about this nigga who gets whomped on by a punching bag-WHOMPED ON.

BLKGSXR
07-07-2009, 03:58 AM

Overlooked or do you mean overstated? lol No overlooked as in WORTHLESS.

SarahG
07-07-2009, 04:02 AM

Overlooked or do you mean overstated? lol No overlooked as in WORTHLESS.

I think overvalued would be a better word in that context.

Too overlooked would imply not enough people pay attention to their posts, and therefore should start reading them.

Yoite
07-07-2009, 04:20 AM
This thread = the reason I don't post here as often anymore

Also, the game.

Nicole Dupre
07-07-2009, 05:56 AM
Maybe she's got an excuse for fleeing, but I doubt it. If she's not a crackhead, she sure acts and dresses like one. My guess is, she accidentally got on video while hitting the stem in broad daylight. When she realized it, she pathetically attempted to trash the camera with a drink, and then dip.

It's obviously not a crime of hate. It's someone who probably spends way too much time living on the street, running into someone who's never "been around the block". lol

rockabilly
07-07-2009, 06:03 AM
Yoite nice glasses very cool :) and Nicole your avatar ... thanks :oops:

Regisbou
07-07-2009, 06:03 AM
Whoever said that the parking lady or whatever has no arrest powers you need to know your rights...

It's called a citizens arrest. You temporarily arrest a citizen until the police comes. The polic is just law enforcement...aka they enforce the law, we just let it slide since it isnt our job.

So while she did have the power to arrest someone she did not do it because it was not her job.

I am not bashing I am jsut explaining to EVERYONE that you have the right to arrest anyone as long as they are breaking the law and as long as you tell them their rights...

Legend
07-07-2009, 07:53 AM

Also, the game.

You really had a good point about not getting into a fight over a drink.

Ryz
07-07-2009, 07:55 AM

Also, the game.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUU-
just lost it...

2009AD
07-07-2009, 08:15 AM

Also, the game.

Uh? This is one of dozens of HA threads. You are under no obligation to read or respond to threads you don't care for.

Whoever said that the parking lady or whatever has no arrest powers you need to know your rights...

It's called a citizens arrest. You temporarily arrest a citizen until the police comes. The polic is just law enforcement...aka they enforce the law, we just let it slide since it isnt our job.

So while she did have the power to arrest someone she did not do it because it was not her job.

I am not bashing I am jsut explaining to EVERYONE that you have the right to arrest anyone as long as they are breaking the law and as long as you tell them their rights...

I'm the one who said she did not have arrest powers. You are wrong. The parking attendant did not witness the incident, she only had one person's account of what transpired. Throwing juice at someone is, at most, a misdemeanor.

"California Penal Code mandates:
A private person may arrest another: 1. For a public offense committed or attempted in his presence. 2. When the person arrested has committed a felony, although not in his presence. 3. When a felony has been in fact committed, and he has reasonable cause for believing the person arrested to have committed it. (C.P.C. 837).

In contrast, New York State Consolidated Laws hold that:
Any person may arrest another person (a) for a felony when the latter has in fact committed such felony, and (b) for any offense when the latter has in fact committed such offense in his presence. (N.Y.C.L. 140.30)." http://www.criminalattorney.com/pages/firm_articles_citizens_arrest.htm

So in this specific case, there was no felony. Under Calif. law, the parking attendant had no legal authority to arrest the woman in question. So my friend, you need to know the law of whatever state you're living in.

alyssats
07-07-2009, 08:38 AM
By the way if im the TG and some random girl threw juice on me, Ill not fight her physicall, Ill never ever hit a woman but ill confront her and let her explain why is the need for that. And if she cant give me a good reason ill threw a juice on her too jaja

tsntx
07-07-2009, 08:51 AM
id say "do u got any fries to go w/ that shake"

SexChangeTranny.com
07-07-2009, 08:56 AM
I would have laughed, as long as she didn't physically touch me then I would have counted my loss... besides... I can't fight for shit, but I have one of those HUUUUGE pepper spray cans. For dogs and shit. LOL

I didn't watch the video, I am trying to stay away from negativity from now on LOL

tsntx
07-07-2009, 09:06 AM
i saw about the first 20 secs.... somethings mumbled as ur looking at sidewalk... cam looks up at eyelevel just in time to see some hateful, man in dress fearing black girl throw a liquid at camera... then camera and black girl jaywalk across street.... then more bad camera angles... tranny talks to parking meter type cop who says something bout real cops a block over then more bad camera and i turned it off

dgs925
07-07-2009, 04:47 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUU-
just lost it...

That is seriously the most annoying animated gif you have in your signature, I'm glad I have AdBlock Plus so I can just block it.

Nicole Dupre
07-07-2009, 08:46 PM
By the way if im the TG and some random girl threw juice on me, Ill not fight her physicall, Ill never ever hit a woman but ill confront her and let her explain why is the need for that. And if she cant give me a good reason ill threw a juice on her too jaja

Best answer yet imo.

BLKGSXR
07-07-2009, 11:58 PM
Ill let the ghetto reference go for that girl did you all see how she was running away- looked like a damn mouse looking for cheese. creepy as fuck.Look @ 19 seconds in...

Lucy157
07-10-2009, 04:32 PM
It happened to me once in New Orleans when a cuban slut through a beer over me because her husband was all over me. She was a bitch but her husband was cute - still it wasn't my fault he wanted me. Generally I have had good experiences with genetic women.

alyssats
07-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Ill let the ghetto reference go for that girl did you all see how she was running away- looked like a damn mouse looking for cheese. creepy as fuck.Look @ 19 seconds in...

so true

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-10-2009, 05:08 PM

lol If it were me, I'd pull her dead weave by each strand or just light it up with my hair spray and lighter if I'm in a hurry. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

yosi
07-10-2009, 08:18 PM

Best answer yet imo.

if it's Alyssa "throwing" her "juice" on me , I don't think I'll complain :twisted:

JHANIAH L0VE
07-10-2009, 08:25 PM

lol If it were me, I'd pull her dead weave by each strand or just light it up with my hair spray and lighter if I'm in a hurry. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTGWERK! ill use oilsheen :lol: