PDA

View Full Version : Any of You Girls Work in the Airline Industry???

VegasBarbie
07-05-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm taking a poll, There seems to be Lots & Lots of us transgederd gals in the Airline industry. Some Pilots....MOST Inflight Services.

Just curious to know!

Muah!

Alyssa87
07-05-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm a professional stale-air complainer
and a bump-me-up-to-firstclass weasel.

LTR_Seeker
07-05-2009, 03:53 PM
You forget to mention Alyssa your very gorgeous also that helps lol

vman2375
07-05-2009, 05:20 PM
You forget to mention Alyssa your very gorgeous also that helps lolYEAH, IN PERSON , SHE'S SOOOO SWEET;REALLY DELICIOUS!!!!

VegasBarbie
07-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Hehehehe...Stale air.....Yea, i'm not much for breathing recycled air maself. And you really are super sexi lookin. If I could spread ya on a cracker and eatcha I would! :)

VegasBarbie
07-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Really susi...Thats super neat.....How did they take your on the job transition?

tommymageeshemales2
07-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Well if any TGirl out there is as proficient in her duties as THIS airhostess, let me know who you fly with!!!

P.S Don't wish to spoil this thread, so please let me know if you want these pics removed.

LTR_Seeker
07-06-2009, 01:51 AM
wish they had tg airlines company private use hung angel air

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Never really know or seen any tg working at an airline both ground or inflight myself..or I might have picked up/noticed unusually large hands and feet, But i suppose that's a possibility, either they're too stealth and mostly Asians and or on Asian carriers?

~Kisses.

HTG

LTR_Seeker
07-06-2009, 01:55 AM
You can doudle asflight attendant

tommymageeshemales2
07-06-2009, 02:00 AM
Never really know or seen any tg working at an airline both ground or inflight myself..or I might have picked up/noticed unusually large hands and feet, But i suppose that's a possibility, either they're too stealth and mostly Asians and or on Asian carriers?

~Kisses.

HTG

Now that you bring that last point up, I recently flew with an airiline in SE Asia. They were voted the world's best low cost airline in 2008/2009, so no prizes if you guess who it was. One or two of the INflight attendants were gender questionable....not that I had a problem with it!!!! :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-06-2009, 02:09 AM
lol Was that Asiana or AirAsia airlines? ;)

~Kisses

HTG

tommymageeshemales2
07-06-2009, 02:24 AM
My lips are sealed..... :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-06-2009, 02:30 AM
My lips are sealed..... :wink:

lol So i guess my next question is: Did you get great service while flying AirAsia? We're the 'girls' hospitable and gave you something extra? Sorry I couldn't resist. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tommymageeshemales2
07-06-2009, 02:36 AM
Well I did ask one girl for some peanuts.....she must have mistook peanuts for something else so she stuck her little something extra in my hand - now that's service.

But seriously, the flights were in Thailand, and statistically there's a fair chance that a crew of 4 flight attendants (all of whom were in dresses) could have been ladyboys. So I missed an opportunity!!

sucka4chix
07-06-2009, 02:47 AM
I know a TS who's a flight attendant. I think she used to fly North West.
And she's not Asian, she's black. I haven't flown in a minute, but I seem to recall getting a boner cause I thought a flight attendant was a TS, but never confirmed it.

tommymageeshemales2
07-06-2009, 02:52 AM
I know a TS who's a flight attendant. I think she used to fly North West.
And she's not Asian, she's black. I haven't flown in a minute, but I seem to recall getting a boner cause I thought a flight attendant was a TS, but never confirmed it.

You never confirmed the boner? I kinda just know, there's less room in my pants.

VegasBarbie
07-07-2009, 12:33 AM
you peeps are crazy I love ya all. And Yes Hara, As I work in the airport...Hundreds of them are employed with airlines. Becuase they transtioned on the job, Its TOTALLY allowable. As I transitioned on the job..there was nuthing to it....Now if I can only stop getting all the marriage proposals a day...LOL

MarkD
07-07-2009, 12:52 AM
I am a commercial pilot and have worked with several TS women, infact one of them introduced me to my current gf who is post op.

icarus2112
07-07-2009, 01:02 AM
I know a of a few Pacific Islander girls here in Seattle area that do or have recently worked in various areas with some airlines or baggage handling. Not sure how many have survived recent layoffs though.

VegasBarbie
07-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Hey Mark PM me...I have a question about ATP and the "Brown"....hehehehe

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-07-2009, 01:24 AM
you peeps are crazy I love ya all. And Yes Hara, As I work in the airport...Hundreds of them are employed with airlines. Becuase they transtioned on the job, Its TOTALLY allowable. As I transitioned on the job..there was nuthing to it....Now if I can only stop getting all the marriage proposals a day...LOL

That is AWESOME girl! Who said tgirls can't get a 9-5 job? I have one, you got one, Peggie etc. I think that will change eventually..as transgenders become more and more mainstream. ;)

More power to every transgender on the board!

~Kisses.

HTG

VegasBarbie
07-07-2009, 01:30 AM
And I love you the most Hara!!!! If you are EVER in Las Vegas girl....Gimmie a jingle....The first nite of drinks is on me!!!!

And yes, you are right, With Transgender becoming more and more mainstream..... 9 to 5 Jobs will get easier and easier to get.

I mean look at the New ENDA bill thats HOPEFULLY gunna get approved..Which would entitle FEDERAL transgenderd employees the same employment discrimination rights as everyone else!

With me being federally employed as a U.S. Customs Officer....That was music to my ears!!!! but like I also said...I ransitioned on the job....And they REALLY couldnt say anything unless they wanted a shit load backlash from me and my lawyer!!!!!

Power to the Transgenderds on the boards!!!! on ALL boards & forums!!!

Muwahz from Hara & Barbie :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-07-2009, 01:50 AM
And I love you the most Hara!!!! If you are EVER in Las Vegas girl....Gimmie a jingle....The first nite of drinks is on me!!!!

:P Likewise girlie!

~Kisses.

HTG