PDA

View Full Version : Former Titans QB Steve McNair found shot to death

SugaSweet
07-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Breaking news here in the middle Tennessee area.He and an unidentified female both dead inside his Lea Avenue condo.Devasting news for us here,as he did so much charity and volunteer work and left behind such a great career.

Star Angel 86
07-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Steve McNair(R.I.P.) this is very tragic news I liked him a lot he was a great quarterback for the Titans for many years.

giovanni_hotel
07-04-2009, 10:47 PM
AWful news..one of my favorite pro QBs and all-around decent guy.

It's funny how I read about this story first on HA and not one of the NFL boards I frequently visit!!

I guess there are more than a few of us 'str8' dudes who have a jones for football and girls with cocks!! LOL

BellaBellucci
07-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Whoa. They're dropping like flies this month. :(

RIP Steve.

~BB~

bourbonheaven
07-04-2009, 11:12 PM
Steve McNair was a class act. I just saw him on Pros Vs Joes the other day.

Rest in Peace.

Quiet Reflections
07-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Tragic

pantybulge69
07-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Incredible shocking, very saddening news. Air McNair was just only 36 years of age. What a horrific week this has been ! Brutal news after
brutal news...Horrific sad year for losing stars.

Some reports calling it double murder while other reports speculating it
a possible murder-suicide.
Co-MVP in 2003 and 3 time probowler. One of the toughest, gutsiest
players i've ever seen play.

sucka4chix
07-04-2009, 11:45 PM
What the hell is going on? Is everybody going to die soon? Seems like alotta high profile deaths in a short period of time! Maybe it means something![/u]

SugaSweet
07-04-2009, 11:51 PM
As of 4:50 PM CST here in Nashville,nothing to report other than the female who was also shot has been identified,but the name will not be released until the victim's next of kin have been located and informed.Many sad people here today.

sugdaddie69
07-05-2009, 01:53 AM
R.I.P. Air McNair..Great human being...Great QB

Fox
07-05-2009, 01:55 AM
I don't even keep up with sports, but this is just... sad.

R.I.P.

Silcc69
07-05-2009, 03:19 AM
Damn he was the black people Peyton Manning. Sad to see him go out like that at such a young age.

HP1000
07-05-2009, 03:22 AM
Very sad news!

I'd wager $100 that corupt African American youths did a home invasion with intentions to rob them...

alpha2117
07-05-2009, 06:03 AM
Reports have it as a likely murder/suicide

giovanni_hotel
07-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Word is he was cheating on his wife with the woman found dead in the apartment with McNair.

The door to the condo was locked from the inside, McNair was dead on the couch from multiple gunshot wounds, she died from a single gunshot to the head, with the gun next to her body.

jjhill
07-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Very sad news!

I'd wager $100 that corupt African American youths did a home invasion with intentions to rob them...

Failed!

Quiet Reflections
07-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Damn he was the black people Peyton Manning. Sad to see him go out like that at such a young age.you know that was Warren Moon but yes sad

SugaSweet
07-05-2009, 05:27 PM
The latest news from Nashville,as reported on tennessean.com is that there are no suspects at this time,and it is being reported as a murder/suicide.The woman found dead with NcNair had been arrested two nights previous for a DUI in a car registered to both her and Steve.Oddly ennough you would see a lot of people here in Saturdays with a Peyton Manning or Tee Martin jersey on and on Sunday with a McNair jersey.I do not like the Titans at all,but really did respect what some of the guys like Steve McNair and others did to the community.The condo's at 2nd and LEA have a wrought iron fence and 24 hour security.Not a safe part of town,but very low crime statistics reported amoung all downtown condo's in Nashville.

Solitary Brother
07-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Word is he was cheating on his wife with the woman found dead in the apartment with McNair.

The door to the condo was locked from the inside, McNair was dead on the couch from multiple gunshot wounds, she died from a single gunshot to the head, with the gun next to her body.

This rings true to me....If you notice the tone from the police....they already know whats going on here.
I think the girl(she was only 20) shot him and then shot herself.
Its too bad because he was truely great at what he did.
Although I am a RAIDERS fan I always appreciated McNairs toughness.
This is a tragedy.

Silcc69
07-05-2009, 06:00 PM
http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20090705/450_ap_steve_mcnair_090705.jpg

She is of middle eastern descent. Gonna ask around see in any of my middle east friends knew her.

hippifried
07-05-2009, 06:02 PM
There's a serial killer going after the rich & famous.

Think I'll stay anonymous.

sugdaddie69
07-05-2009, 06:15 PM
Very sad news!

Well you will lose your little $100,this will be domestic,girl shot McNair shot herself :thumbsdown

Silcc69
07-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Very sad news!

Well if that would've happened to say Pacman Jones then it would've been believable.

Nashvegas
07-05-2009, 08:21 PM
im from nashville also, this basically killed the mood at the 4th of july party i was at, we basically just watched the news about it the whole time. Mcnair was the biggest pro sports star in nashville. everyone is shocked

2009AD
07-05-2009, 08:37 PM
http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20090705/450_ap_steve_mcnair_090705.jpg

She is of middle eastern descent. Gonna ask around see in any of my middle east friends knew her.

All middle eastern people know each other? :wink:

SarahG
07-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Very sad news!

Well you will lose your little $100,this will be domestic,girl shot McNair shot herself :thumbsdown

Which itself is kinda odd, women aren't known for using firearms for murder-suicides like that. Its a lot more common the other way around.

giovanni_hotel
07-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Exactly what I was thinking, SarahG, especially after 6 months of dating.

The ex-boyfriend IMO is going to end up being a major player in this story.

Here's a link to one of the jock meathead forums I frequent, has more details about the whole crime,

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34406&page=5

Check out the post(s) by parish_lemar.

Silcc69
07-05-2009, 08:53 PM

All middle eastern people know each other? :wink:

Well no but they mainly reside in 2 parts of this city and i've had situations were a gurl who was from Iraq would'nt go somewhere with me becuase alot of guys from another different country were there.

sugdaddie69
07-05-2009, 09:20 PM
[quote=HP1000]Very sad news!

Which itself is kinda odd, women aren't known for using firearms for murder-suicides like that. Its a lot more common the other way around.[/quote
Watch and see...he was shot laying on the couch,numerous times in the head,she was shot once,gun underneath her.Police aren't even looking for ANYONE.

giovanni_hotel
07-05-2009, 11:11 PM
Why is she gonna blaze a guy she knows is already married, gave her an Escalade as a gift, who she's been dating for only 6 months??

ONly an idiot or psycho crazy bitch thinks a dude like that is gonna leave his wife and baby for a 20 year old waitress.

Don't be surprised if the murder scene was staged to look like murder/suicide.

Silcc69
07-05-2009, 11:28 PM
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/steve_mcnair_and_sahel_kazemi#46172

And some of those comments are outrageously off base.

2009AD
07-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Don't be surprised if the murder scene was staged to look like murder/suicide.

Who do you think staged it and why?

giovanni_hotel
07-06-2009, 12:11 AM
On Thursday night, her ex BF Keith Norfleet was supposedly called to pick up her Escalade after she was pulled over for a DUI with McNair in the passenger seat.

Norfleet then drove the Escalade back to the condo where Kazemi and McNair were staying.

So you've got an obsessed BF who shows up in the middle of the night and sees his former GF and McNair together.

It's just really hard to believe a 20 year old girl is gonna flip out 6 months into an affair and kill her sugardaddy.

He bought her a car, let her stay at his downtown condo, took her on trips. She's the last person to kill him IMO, also she was probably in love with him too.

Most 20 year old girls would give a 36 year old man more time before they decide he's better off dead, especially when he's providing her a high-end lifestyle.

And where did Kazemi get the semiauto she allegedly shot Mcnair with??

How many girls that young roll around with glocks in their purse??

But I could see her ex BF being the one who couldn't handle it.

For God's sake, Norfleet had the Jackson 5's 'I Want you Back' playing on his myspace page!!

Also, Norfleet's best friend left a RIP message for Kazemi on his myspace page on Thursday 7/2.
That myspace page has been taken down.

sugdaddie69
07-06-2009, 12:23 AM
You bring up good points Gio,However i still lean toward her killing them both.McNair may have told her its over,there goes the golden goose.When she got that DUI she told the police she wasn't drunk,she was high.The fact she had to call her ex to pick the caddy up,instead of McNair who was with her.You said idiot and psycho girl earlier.I believe thats what she was.

jjhill
07-06-2009, 12:24 AM
You bring up good points Gio,However i still lean toward her killing them both.McNair may have told her its over,there goes the golden goose.When she got that DUI she told the police she wasn't drunk,she was high.The fact she had to call her ex to pick the caddy up,instead of McNair who was with her.You said idiot and psycho girl earlier.I believe thats what she was.

I'm with sug on this one. it's sad that all this happen. It's a lesson to all guys, to think with their big head instead of the other one. All of this could of been avoided.

LTR_Seeker
07-06-2009, 12:26 AM
YEAH very freaky so many big name deaths i never sen them it so bad

sugdaddie69
07-06-2009, 12:31 AM
Yeah,the end of the year review of famous deaths in 2009 will be longggg

jjhill
07-06-2009, 12:32 AM
Yeah,the end of the year review of famous deaths in 2009 will be longggg

I didn't even think about it, and we're only in July